Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177966 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pokello is mean..see how she shunned selly..no time for famzing.. cheesy

Why is bolt harrasing maria for goodness sakes.

Annabel annabel..beverly the second, she did not even wait for 60seconds before ranting.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
You guys make me laugh.. Y'all think a guy that truely love a girl will wait till she's about to leave or be evicted by sunday for him to ask her about her feelings or profess his'?.... Melvin is smart and just want to still be the Mr nice guy and still be on maria's good books meaning he's securing his place in her heart and won't be afraid should he get swapped to ruby and maria is made the HOH and at the same time marking his territory in maria's heart making it impossible for angelo or future admirers.

Believe me, if dellish or selly gave melvin the kinda of affection that maria gave him, he'd have kissed or gotten one of them laid by now

Melvin doesn't love maria as much as he loves selly and dellish.. He's either pretending or playing the game, I go with the latter.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
dommfa: Pokello is mean..see how she shunned selly..no time for famzing.. cheesy
Selly wud surely be nominated by Pokello on Monday and vice versa. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
And Selly soon will just turn into used goods
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Guys! I was too engrossed to type, and I no fit begin dey construct the words for this phone wey I dey use!

But there's a Twitter account that might help you out.

Biko, everybody, kindly follow this lass @MOsagiede on Twitter. That is www.twitter.com/mosagiede

scroll down her Timeline now. You go see her tweets.

Can't type in detail now.

Ciao!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
lalaosky: You guys make me laugh.. Y'all think a guy that truely love a girl will wait till she's about to leave or be evicted by sunday for him to ask her about her feelings or profess his'?.... Melvin is smart and just want to still be the Mr nice guy and still be on maria's good books meaning he's securing his place in her heart and won't be afraid should he get swapped to ruby and maria is made the HOH and at the same time marking his territory in maria's heart making it impossible for angelo or future admirers.

Believe me, if dellish or selly gave melvin the kinda of affection that maria gave him, he'd have kissed or gotten one of them laid by now

Maria doesn't love maria as much as he loves selly and dellish.. He's either pretending or playing the game, I go with the latter.

Melvin doesn't "love" anybody.
What happened to the word "like"
tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
dommfa: Pokello is mean..see how she shunned selly..no time for famzing.. cheesy

This archaic and proud attitude of her's, will be her demise.. In diamond house where there's high rate of togetherness, pokello will be nominated if she keeps up her "I'm-bigger-than-you-all" nauseating attitude

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by smoooooth(f): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ok, d situation melvin is in is called " when d desirable is not available, make d available desirable" he actuallystill prefers dillish but this goodbye-goodbye situation is prompting sweet confessions and promises from him and maria.

As for that Elikem wit his back stabbing attitude, he is the only one that makes me remember I'm actually watchinga game, he is soooo hell bent at winning, and he will not win or come close to it!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
lalaosky: You guys make me laugh.. Y'all think a guy that truely love a girl will wait till she's about to leave or be evicted by sunday for him to ask her about her feelings or profess his'?.... Melvin is smart and just want to still be the Mr nice guy and still be on maria's good books meaning he's securing his place in her heart and won't be afraid should he get swapped to ruby and maria is made the HOH and at the same time marking his territory in maria's heart making it impossible for angelo or future admirers.

Believe me, if dellish or [b]selly gave melvin the kinda of affection that maria gave him, he'd have kissed or gotten one of them laid by now
[/b]

Melvin doesn't love maria as much as he loves selly and dellish.. He's either pretending or playing the game, I go with the latter.
Dellish, well maybe......
What da fuuuck is selly doing there? You just spoilt the whole thing.. So you mean if melvin wants to get down with selly,she will say "No".. Oga wake up abeg..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Melvin doesn't "love" anybody.
What happened to the word "like"
tongue

Lol.. I meant like..

But all I know is that, melvin prefers dellish and selly to maria any day any time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Dellish, well maybe......
What da fuuuck is selly doing there? You just spoilt the whole thing.. So you mean if melvin wants to get down with selly,she will say "No".. Oga wake up abeg..

Lol.. I added selly cos maria confessed to selly that melvin likes(lemme not use love before THE AMAKA eats me alive grin) her but selly likes melvin but rather digs(love) nando romantically.. That's how selly came into the equation
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
lalaosky:

This attitude and proud attitude of her's, will be her demise.. In diamond house where there's high rate of togetherness, pokello will be nominated if she keeps up her "I'm-bigger-than-you-all" nauseating attitude
Apparently, arrogance is a Zim thing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sherifatraji(f): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls who's d head of house 4 nxt week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
lalaosky:

Lol.. I added selly cos maria confessed to selly that melvin likes(lemme not use love before THE AMAKA eats me alive grin) her but selly likes melvin but rather digs(love) nando romantically.. That's how selly came into the equation
Ok i guess,you didnt watch where selly confronted melvin and was trying to make him confess his love for her but told her she's just a friend.. He told selly that he liked her at first cos they both always talked about naija/ghana movies and music .. She is from wast africa and he sees her like a friend. What do you expect from just thr first week in the house.. Should he have gone to bond with someone from east africa when the culture is not that similar..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Just wanted to know. You should teach me Hausa lol tongue
I like "aboki swag"

I don't think Angelo is that concerned with Annabel, especially as i believe he is more into girls like Maria. Lol. Maria now has to face Angelo. Petty soon the story will come out that she was warming Melvin's bed. Haha. Angelo will just cry.
Hope Annabel doesn't turn into a woman scorned.

Annabel may not even be so interested in Angelo now Afterall! That gal is smarter than Maria's man chasing small brain. Feza swapped Annabel for the East African sisterhood
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dillish and bimp have been muted cry cry cry

Pokello just asked for the dining table and she has been told they don't have but eat anywhere. Sophisticated madam cheesy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
sherifat raji: Pls who's d head of house 4 nxt week
Elikem- Ruby house
Melvin- Diamond house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
Yall have just been analyzing.
Did u guys hear what Melvin said to Maria in d store room b4 she left?
Even wen Dillish told her to hurry 2 d store room so she could get a kiss,our oga said "no kissing,let's just hug".
That seals everything up abeg.he likes maria(or maybe its just in ma head)
Melvin is a very good,bad guy.he's smart and he knows what he's doing mehn.
The lil convo he had with maria will make her think of him 2mao or otherwise.Unless she decides to fall ma hand and go back to Angelo *rolls eyes*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
ItsModella:
Apparently, arrogance is a Zim thing.

I use to mistake her arrogant nature for maturity but with this eviction, I've now known why elikem wanted her out in order to be with free-spirited fatima(or maybe to play the game).

For fucck sake is she the first person to be evicted, why act all stupid cos feza swap her?.. can't she see how maria handled the swap ish?.. Common sense is really not common after all. Lemme not bring up her nationality cos I don't know ALL zims, so doing that won't be fair

Fuccckkk her sha!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
lalaosky:

I use to mistake her arrogant nature for maturity but with this eviction, I've now known why elikem wanted her out in order to be with free-spirited fatima(or maybe to play the game).

For fucck sake is she the first person to be evicted, why act all stupid cos feza swap her?.. can't she see how maria handled the swap ish?.. Common sense is really not common after all. Lemme not bring up her nationality cos I don't know ALL zims, so doing that won't be fair

Fuccckkk her sha!!
Abegi, minus that ewedu called Wendall, all the Zims, as far as BBA is concerned are usually arrogant...Munya, Vimbai, Maneta, Hakeem, Pokello etc etc....

Zimbomatic even confirmed it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
@spade!! You said we want dillish to hook up with melvin cos she's beautiful etc.. Now hear this,dont forget that melvin is also a handsome guy that comes from a country with extremely beautiful babes who will make dillish look average anyday anytime..
There is a strong possibility that melvin has dates girls who looked way hotter than dillish in his life.. You are making it seem as if dillish will be doing him a favour if they decide to be together.. What most of us are just talking about is the chemistry btw him and dellish and not cos she's beautiful or whatever.. Dillish might even struggle to win the Most beautiful girl in one loacl government area in Naija so stop making it look as if "her beauty is out of this world"...
Its only a blind man that wont see the chemistry btw them both.. for the records,yesterday night,dellish told them she had a boyfriend when she met her current BF steven...

Please don't go to the country beauty thing when you see Naija babes thrown head down by beauty battles. I mean with all the yellow bleach which kind Naija beauty babe beats angelic Dillish? Abeg don't go there there are beautiful babes down southern the Eastern part of Africa. I mean natural beauty

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Ok i guess,you didnt watch where selly confronted melvin and was trying to make him confess his love for her but told her she's just a friend.. He told selly that he liked her at first cos they both always talked about naija/ghana movies and music .. She is from wast africa and he sees her like a friend. What do you expect from just thr first week in the house.. Should he have gone to bond with someone from east africa when the culture is not that similar..

Lol.. I didn't watch it.. My bad.. Well I'm still right about dellish being preferd over maria

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
Waridi:

Please don't go to the country beauty thing when you see Naija babes thrown head down by beauty battles. I mean with all the yellow bleach which kind Naija beauty babe beats angelic Dillish? Abeg don't go there there are beautiful babes down southern the Eastern part of Africa. I mean natural beauty
Dillish is overrated. Forget the bleached up girls in your neighborhood, go to the North and see confirmed beauties.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
Waridi:

Annabel may not even be so interested in Angelo now Afterall! That gal is smarter than Maria's man chasing small brain. Feza swapped Annabel for the East African sisterhood

I doubt she brought her for the east African sisterhood, maybe other reasons tho. I think they just get along.

Why do i feel like Annabel and Feza will plot against Melvin in the future? Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
ItsModella:
Abegi, minus that ewedu called Wendall, all the Zims, as far as BBA is concerned are usually arrogant...Munya, Vimbai, Maneta, Hakeem, Pokello etc etc....

Zimbomatic even confirmed it.

Lmao.. The truth is staring at me at the face but I won't judge all zims but I'd rather say apart from wenDULL, all zim reps are arrongant
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
ItsModella:
Dillish is overrated. Forget the bleached up girls in your neighborhood, go to the North and see confirmed beauties.

Don't blame him, when love/beauty blinds a man, he spits gibberish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pokello: She swapped me for Sulu and i think its personal, if i survive it... she will see....
Elikem: She probably does not want to see ur face on Sunday especially if u survive..... don’t worry, i will bring u back next week..... but i guess she swapped Bolt for u.... u never can tell, i will conclude on Sunday after she reveals it to all of us, (Elikem and Pokello discussing Feza)

Beverly: Dillish, later in the evening, u shout Osho baba and send shout out to Whizkid, Psquare and co.... that ‘’I love u guys’’ just to get votes.
Melvin Busy caressing Maria’s back as if he has caught the bug.

Melvin: you want to come back next week right Yes (To Maria)
Maria: Yes....
LATER......
Melvin: Annabel we have some things to discuss ooooo before u leave.... see u want to leave when we have not discussed.
Annabel: Ok
Dillish: what do u want to discuss with her?
Beverly: You, you want to know everything.
Discussion in Progress............
Biggie: Annabel check that you are wearing your microphone correctly....
Annabel, Melvin and Beverly burst into laughter...... and chorused Biggie Amebo? Lol.

Melvin hugs Annabel and gives a bear hug to Maria not wanting to let go... the whole house was shouting Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss.... Melvin replies that we do not do it in Public.......

Diliiish: ‘’to departing HMs’’ Pray for me that i don’t go home on Sunday....
Beverly: Tufiakwa...
Melvin burst into laughter.

Pokello & Bassey lands in the Diamond house......lots of excitement in the air.... well, they both have their pals Beverly.....
Maria & Annabel arrive the Ruby house.......fake excitement in the air.... Bolt lifts Maria as if she has no weight..... Angelo Missing in action...

Annabel never sit down she don dey narrate how Beverly dey sleep when the Ninja come steal their book and dem lost their wager.....hmmmm Amebo...

Maria: I am back home, it so clean in here......hmmm so Diamond house dirty eeehhh....ok ooo.
Madam Nathasha showing Annabel around the house.....

Melvin: So Bassey, how does it feel coming to the Diamond house.
Bassey: its ok....

Bassey: You know ur house is really not that bad, you just have to take care of it......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
ItsModella:

Mmm... Ok
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I doubt she brought her for the east African sisterhood, maybe other reasons tho. I think they just get along.

Why do i feel like Annabel and Feza will plot against Melvin in the future? Lol

It's a GAME cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
Waridi:

Is Agbani darego not a Nigerian? I guess,you know the crown she won..
Now talking about bleaching,we all know how people blow things out of proportion without even thinking twice. Bleaching is not only a Nigerian thing but as usual it will be rubbed in our face to make us look bad... Beverly is our rep,does she look bleached to you..
Stop using your bleached burnt sisters to generalise.. My naija sisters are fine as Bleep and dillish will sure be put in her place when it comes to beauty..
Dillish is bleeping over-rated.. You dont want me to start pointing out her imperfections.. Dillish is very beautiful,but she wont win Mrs lagos...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Awwww so sweet of Bassey in brought luxury items for the Diamond HMs...... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Forget that rubbish wey Waridi dey warn. Even for this obodo oyinbo wey i dey, i don dey see plenty plenty girls wey fine like Dellish and even fine pass her sef. Abeg jor tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.