Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182734 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
sholay2011:
FEZA is effing smart!!! Does natasha tink feza can be easily manipulated? undecided Smh.

Obviously Natasha thinks of her as another variation of the scatterbrained Selly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA: Poor Bassey....i'm just laughing.
I no dey watch but i dey suspect say "he don dey get feelings for dillish thinking say she too get something for him shey"..
Melvin warn dellish about this same thing but she no gree hear.. Dillish is a type of girl dat uses her seductive force to trap helpless niggaz and bassey is the newest inmate in her prison.. Dillish may put him on bail and angelo may come bail him out..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
curious123:

Taaaaa!!! That one is a big lie. The guy is just forming. There's some kind of sexual tension going on between Angelo and Bassey #plentyhomo. (In my opinion tho)
Angelo- don't leave me
Bassey- I want to go to Diamond house
Angelo- okay, I'll see you when its time for party then

Do you know Bassey nominated Angelo? who does that to his "gay partner?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
spade: I hope Dillish gets sent to the Ruby House so Maria can finally get her chance to raape Melvin.
You are high. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
Bassey - elikam, promise me you'd bring me back next week, I'm doing this for feza. #yimu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
fatima's hairstyle doh-horrible to me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Biggie iyaff called feza ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
spade: Dude!!! Did I just hear Elikem tell Feza to send Pokello to the Diamond House? shocked

what kinda phucked up backstabbing game is this dude playing?

Don't be surprised if Feza does it and then Elikem puts her up for eviction on Monday (that is if she doesn't get nominated).
Lmaoooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
sholay2011:
Are you a corper? Were u posted to Borno? Or you are working wiv JTF? I am sure u re nt bokoish tongue
i be kopa, na weddin i dey go oo bro...ppl stil dey wed, even wt d BH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
spade: I hope Dillish gets sent to the Ruby House so Maria can finally get her chance to raape Melvin.
God forbid bad thing!!!!
*** does sign of cross and sprinkles T.b joshua's annointing water on dellish via wireless network****
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
Feza in the diary room cheesy

From ruby house - bassey

Biggie just cut her short and has told her to go mention it in front of the housemates
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
she's sending Bassey and someborry oooo

chei..why this generator people come enter house now come do gen embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
LOLOl!!!

Dillish called Melvin her "brother" when he asked for a kiss! LMFAO!

'Zoned!!! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
dmalam:
i be kopa, na weddin i dey go oo bro...ppl stil dey wed, even wt d BH

What is the weather like there? Like how hot is it?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
feza swaps maria and annabel frm DH to RH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Bassey and pokello

Diamond house - maria and annabel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
from dh to ruby will be maria and annabel

pokello and bassey to dh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
and swaps bassey and pokello frm RH to DH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
spade: LOLOl!!!

Dillish called Melvin her "brother" when he asked for a kiss! LMFAO!

'Zoned!!! grin grin
Didnt dellish also ask melvin for a kiss yesterday night.. Dellish wan revenge..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
I love Feza's decision! !! Nando clearly spoke to her abt Maria I think.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

God forbid bad thing!!!!
*** does sign of cross and sprinkles T.b joshua's annointing water on dellish via wireless network****

Go there dey pray for rawwwbbish!

Free-spirited, fun-loving, SINGLE Maria, una no want; but blond, uptight Dillish wey already get boyfriend na im una dey wish for Melvin just because she's beautiful.

For the record, I'd pick Maria over Dillish ANYDAY!

That chic's got her 'inner nerd' persona going for her. She looks like the type of girl I'd have a lot of fun with; and if her demonstrations with Beverly are anything to go by, she's quite a freak in bed too! grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Feza actually listened to Elikem

Lol. I'm sure Pokello ain't gonna fit in with the diamonds. I see her and Dellish not getting along.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
SAGirl: Feza might swap Dellish for Bassie's sake, and Melvin for her (Feza's) sake. That would be beautiful... wonder who she is gonna send away though!
Feza cannot swap Melvin because he is HoH in waiting, but "technicall" can't Feza swap herself ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
wild child:

Do you know Bassey nominated Angelo? who does that to his "gay partner?

Maybe so that Angelo would not tempt him to do what he's not ready to do infront of d camera. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Why maria now.....Sad Mood
Dellish Melvin and bassy
Drama
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
olegunner: Why maria now.....Sad Mood
Dellish Melvin and bassy
Drama

You can possibly add Pokello to the list. Lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

What is the weather like there? Like how hot is it?
im on the way..yet to reach, so nt hapi i wl miss una updates.. .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
dmalam:
im on the way..yet to reach, so nt hapi i wl miss una updates.. .

You based in Abuja?
Don't mind my aprokoness
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
spade: Dude!!! Did I just hear Elikem tell Feza to send Pokello to the Diamond House? shocked

what kinda phucked up backstabbing game is this dude playing?
Elikem is one confused guy, what is this?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
olegunner: Why maria now.....Sad Mood
Dellish Melvin and bassy
Drama
dnt for get Beverly Bimp and Bassey drama too...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Maria (Angelo) Annabel...........
FingerCrossed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
Feza's swaps r deeper than they seem. Pokello cos she doesn't like her(she replaced her), bassey to go disrupt any chances dillish may hv with melvin...maria to rubies(too obvious. Feza knows she likes melvin too), and annabel to rubies to cause some drama in d house. Imagine d maria/angelo/annabel triangle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.