Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,098 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184475 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Elikem is one confused guy, what is this?

Slowly digging his own grave.
Random question: wools you consider dating a Nigerian girl?

dmalam:
dnt for get Beverly Bimp and Bassey drama too...
Bassey isn't into Beverly like that. So that one no go happen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

You based in Abuja?
Don't mind my aprokoness
y do y ask

250pages bfr i cm bk it wl be ova 300 pages...u guyz r doin well, very well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
dommfa: Bassey - elikam, promise me you'd bring me back next week, I'm doing this for feza. #yimu
Mumu, if Elikem can keep his promise, then he should sabotage DH during the arena games.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
dmalam:

Jos,y do y ask

Just wanted to know. You should teach me Hausa lol tongue
I like "aboki swag"

olegunner: Maria (Angelo) Annabel...........
FingerCrossed

I don't think Angelo is that concerned with Annabel, especially as i believe he is more into girls like Maria. Lol. Maria now has to face Angelo. Petty soon the story will come out that she was warming Melvin's bed. Haha. Angelo will just cry.
Hope Annabel doesn't turn into a woman scorned.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
Drahmah: Feza's swaps r deeper than they seem. Pokello cos she doesn't like her(she replaced her), bassey to go disrupt any chances dillish may hv with melvin...maria to rubies(too obvious. Feza knows she likes melvin too), and annabel to rubies to cause some drama in d house. Imagine d maria/angelo/annabel triangle

There is NO triangle in the Maria-Angelo-Annabel relationship, because Maria has stated EMPHATICALLY that she does NOT WANT Angelo.

Na by force? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA: Feza actually listened to Elikem

Lol. I'm sure Pokello ain't gonna fit in with the diamonds. I see her and Dellish not getting along.

simple logic, if you save and replace, you sent your 'replace' to the other house to avoide imediate(spelling?) backlash

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
spade:

Go there dey pray for rawwwbbish!

Free-spirited, fun-loving, SINGLE Maria, una no want; but blond, uptight Dillish wey already get boyfriend na im una dey wish for Melvin just because she's beautiful.

For the record, I'd pick Maria over Dillish ANYDAY!

That chic's got her 'inner nerd' persona going for her. She looks like the type of girl I'd have a lot of fun with; and if her demonstrations with Beverly are anything to go by, she's quite a freak in bed too! grin
Why are you attacking me? Is it my fault that melvin doesnt want something serious with maria? The fact that maria has been giving him green light doesnt mean he should be into something with her.. Abi is it any free meat someone you accept from someone?..
I just want him to be happy with the person he likes.. If it is natasha he likes,then its his choice.. If it is dellish,then why shouldnt i want him to be happy with dellish..
You said dellish has a boyfriend and at the same time you want melvin to be involved with maria who also has a boyfriend.. Didnt Maria tell africa that she has a boyfriend back home before she later told another story about her not having one..
Who knows,Melvin might just see dellish as just a friend and nothing else but the thing is that both of them are fond of eachother and keep eachother occupied hence the reason why i didnt want her to be swapped..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Just wanted to know. You should teach me Hausa lol tongue
I like "aboki swag"

wil u teach me igbo?
so is maria cryin? and wht is melvin doin? ....let see if he wl bring hr bk nxt week (assumin she survives)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
dmalam:
i be kopa, na weddin i dey go oo bro...ppl stil dey wed, even wt d BH
God be with you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
I go buy something o, wen I came back...I saw Pokello packing, and my eyez popped. Feza don dey madt o. Has she forgotten that Elikem is the new HOH next wk? If she doesn't come up for nominations she's sure to be swapped.
I didn't want to read updates here first before watching. So rewinded back and saw for myself. Feza is hard. But I saw her and Nando discussing at the Arena games. Nando asked her to take Maria cos he doesn't want to confront her on Sunday about his swap, and Feza is sending Pokello away because she doesn't want to confront her on sunday too....sharp geh!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
sigmundfreud:
God be with you.
amen, tnk u....i nid d prayrs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
Let's see as Nando tries to make his move on Pokello.. The guy is way too immature to even get pass the front door with her. Lol
It'll probably make Selly jealous. First Elikem now Nando. Two guys abandoning her for Pokello.. I foresee another cranberry vodka incident. tongue

dmalam:
wil u teach me igbo?
Can't really speak Igbo embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
Abeg where is selly going that she's following Annabel to do makeup
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
On another note...

You see why it's impossible to come into this season with a defined game plan?

Annabel, who planned all along to put Melvin up later failed in two areas:

1. She lost the HOH game
2. She got transfered to the next house to start life from square one!
3. She was never friends with Fatima, Bolt and Elikem, and she's going right back there to that house to get owned.

Selly, on the other hand wey don scheme finish still ended up losing the HOH game; and not just that, her enemy (Pokello) is coming over to meet her.

Power of No makes it impossible to form an alliance because your enemy might just win it out of luck and block your asss from participating. Not just that; your teammate sef might just get transfered to the next house on the Friday, rendering your plans useless.

I can't deal, bro.
I cannot!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA: Feza actually listened to Elikem

Lol. I'm sure Pokello ain't gonna fit in with the diamonds. I see her and Dellish not getting along.
Hmmm, I guess Feza listened to Elikem and swapped Pokello because he is the incoming sheriff, this will also limit his save and replace options if Feza, Fatima and Pokello were up for eviction.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Oh right, dillish is the only diamond chic left. She feels so relieved maria is leaving. She's so laid back and doesn't even look like she'd miss maria.

I like maria's spirit, she's a fun loving girl who creates her own fun wherever she is. She was quite lively in the ruby house too, gets along with everyone except of course natasha.

Melvin - do you want me to bring you back next week if we win.

Maria - if you want to.

Now both of them just settled down to have their last minute conversation. Melvin accuses maria of not expressing herself and saying her mind and that he's always hearing the things she says from other housemates.

Conversation has been interrupted by commercial break. Hu la la.

P.s I doubt this story of elikam being the one that talked feza into sending pokello away.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
@spade!! You said we want dillish to hook up with melvin cos she's beautiful etc.. Now hear this,dont forget that melvin is also a handsome guy that comes from a country with extremely beautiful babes who will make dillish look average anyday anytime..
There is a strong possibility that melvin has dates girls who looked way hotter than dillish in his life.. You are making it seem as if dillish will be doing him a favour if they decide to be together.. What most of us are just talking about is the chemistry btw him and dellish and not cos she's beautiful or whatever.. Dillish might even struggle to win the Most beautiful girl in one loacl government area in Naija so stop making it look as if "her beauty is out of this world"...
Its only a blind man that wont see the chemistry btw them both.. for the records,yesterday night,dellish told them she had a boyfriend when she met her current BF steven...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
You guys are the bestest!!! Thanks so so much for the updates kiss

I had a feeling Feza would swap Pokello if she had the chance, never saw the bassey swap comming. Thought it would be Bolt she'll be returning to diamonds alongside Pokello. I totally see Bassey gelling with the Melvin-Dilish-Beverly crew easily. Snorty uptight Pokello is another story entirely. She's just not cut-out for all the proactiveness and youthful exuberance of the Dh. Melvin might just have to put her up on monday (that's if she survives). I have a feeling the housemates will be putting Nando up for eviction too. Abeg sunday should come quick quick jor.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Kslib
Okay, okay, I don hear. Make I use fear gree grin

By the way, I saw what you did there with the bolded grin
Shebi wetin you dey imply be say de same way she jump run to Steven, she also fit jump to Melvin, abi? grin

Baaaadt guy noni grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
@dommfa
I'm sure Feza swapped Pokello because:
1) she put her up for eviction
2) pokello mentioned she didn't mind going there until she saw Elikem became the head of house
3)Elikem even gave the "ok" for Feza to swap her, so i guess the idea of breaking up their relationship didn't matter to one party
4) maybe she wants to be on Elikem's good side since he is the new head of house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
choi! dis elikem na big tym manipulator n backstabber.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Feza just made my day.........so with a mind of her own,imagine pokello telling elikem that God help feza dat she leaves on Sunday,that if she doesn't,then feza is in trouble for life......imagine the bitch,what does she want to do to feza......she sure feels the ruby house is her palace,make she go diamond house go sleep for their crowded poultry of a bedroom........after all she is no better than the rest of the housemates,imagine her telling elikem to use his brains while he is hoh......even to stay off Fatima while she is away,I been think say she no send elikem before.....she is just too full of herself,she can't even be diplomatic about the whole thing,annoyance is written all over her,na she be first person to be swapped to a different house?.......long hisses.........by the way ,e go be for Angelo wey carry trees for head cos Maria wey he wan kill himself for is on her way back to ruby house as well as Annabel wey wan die for him own head........double wahala.....this game just gets better by the day,I wish some other housemates will have a stand like feza and the yeye selly before she lost her bearing to that bonking with Nando cos it's obvious she hasn't been herself since then.....she has been a shadow of herself......Kai,feza has made my day,walahi!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Whoa! Are you guys watching?

Melvin actually likes Maria! They've agreed to keep their thingy on the low.

Foolish boy! Shebi na now you don dey co-operate?
Now wey she don dey move to the next house and you're not even sure if she'll survive on Sunday.

Is this Melvin guy truly Igbo?! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
Melvin asked maria why she did not tell him how she felt from the onset and maria said she was scared and did not know how to go about it then. Melvin re emphasised his decision of not wanting to be in a relationship in the house and I think maria understood. I couldn't get much out of their conversation though, but they did 'talk'.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
spade: @Kslib
Okay, okay, I don hear. Make I use fear gree grin

By the way, I saw what you did there with the bolded grin
Shebi wetin you dey imply be say de same way she jump run to Steven, she also fit jump to Melvin, abi? grin

Baaaadt guy noni grin
Lol.. My brother na so we see am oooh.. But it will be hard for dillish to jump to melvin cos she might bee feeling guilty cos of maria and maybe cos of her bf back home.. Melvin and dellish na victims of circumstances. The universe just dey play both of them.. Now look,today wey be say maria don go,na dat time bassey don come with the feeling say dellish dey into him.. No shock if pokello con begin magnet melvin..
From what i noticed,melvin and dillish both have Big pride and none of them will like to express their true feelings first, so they both might end up calling eachother brother and sister,when deep inside they want eachother..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
spade: Dude!!! Did I just hear Elikem tell Feza to send Pokello to the Diamond House? shocked

what kinda phucked up backstabbing game is this dude playing?

Confused, may be but backstabbing, i dont think so.

He needs to spend some quality time with Fatima too. Maybe he just realised that having fatima and Pokello in the same house could be quite demanding. so he had to dispense with one and that happened to be Pokello.

Observe how close he will get to fatima this week. I expect some solid romance if not forking sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
@ GARRI WAR LORD I agree wiv u. cool I am sure it is Dillish that Melvin loves. ..not Maria (spad get dat into yq head tongue).
And why are they just having the "talk" now when shez about leaving and may nt even survive Sunday? grin Smh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Na wa o mr melvin. Annabel is next on the list. She's telling him how feza feels about him but now has oneal..

I'm confused o, did melvin just confess to annabel he likes maria or feza? Someone please confirm.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
spade: Whoa! Are you guys watching?

Melvin actually likes Maria! They've agreed to keep their thingy on the low.

Foolish boy! Shebi na now you don dey co-operate?
Now wey she don dey move to the next house and you're not even sure if she'll survive on Sunday.

Is this Melvin guy truly Igbo?! angry
Elaborate for those of us who aint watching... Oga spade,i hope say you no cook this one up oooh cos i go seize your gas cooker..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Okay, I give up on this conversation, melvin's rabbit laughter is annoying me.. Oginni.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
Spade is just fantasizing grin Melvin and Maria ko, Joseph and Melvina ni. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
nando just denied selly stylishly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.