Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178022 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Biggie: HMs, the store room is now open....

HMs rushes to the SR only to find Bassey's Luggages and JUST cake for Melvin's birthday........ can u image after all the poor guy request.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Annabel gisting the Ruby HMs about her disappointment with Melvin's swap and how shw welcomed him when he newly came to the DH.... Na wa ooo talk of bearing grudge....Natasha and Sulu just dey listen..... Na wa ooo interesting discussion....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
kaydee:
Beautiful & wonderful people U mentioned there.
But now we got a new era of BBA watchers,even more Zimbs amongst us.The only Zimb then was a lawyer too & he was as witty & stylish as LC.Guess they just reading and can't help but reminisce back when it was us.It's funny how time fly,I'm just having fun,just watching it fly by.

Intelligent posters they were.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
grin grin grin Pokello told Elikem to sleep in her bed in her absence and that e shouldn't be sharing a bed with Fatima grin grin grin

Elikem went like, "trust me, I'll be good".......

So happy she's leaving for the Damond house grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
Annabel is talking about how mad she was when she found out that Melvin had swapped her. She said that week, Melvin could not look her straight into the eye...blah blah blah. Then later Melvin told her he had no hard feelings and Natasha was like "that's what they say".. Annabel then said at the end she thought about it and decided not to put up Melvin because she realized that it was just a game, no hard feelings at all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
larrybabe: Annabel gisting the Ruby HMs about her disappointment with Melvin's swap and how shw welcomed him when he newly came to the DH.... Na wa ooo talk of bearing grudge....Natasha and Sulu just dey listen..... Na wa ooo interesting discussion....

I don't know why you're suprised, it's in human to bear grudges just that some human tend to act mature and overlook it

I still love her though.. There is no love here, everyone wants to win and that means taking your perceived enemy out

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Which kin s.tupid cake be dat wey biggie send 2 Melvin na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by larrybabe: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Annabel: You should have seen their faces when i revealed who i swapped on Sunday, they were very shocked, they thot i had swapped Melvin to pay him back...... since that day, Melvin was like, Annabel can we do this, can we do that.... he was really feeling guilty.... This girl really know wetin she dey do....
Annabel: I guess Nando swapped either Beverly, Melvin or Maria so its between the Nigerians and Maria....
Nathasha: Well looking at Nando, he will not touch the Nigerians....
Annabel: Ehh, u don't know Nando one bit... he is so free spirited and thinks on his own, nobody tells him what to do and he is unpredictable...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Is Agbani darego not a Nigerian? I guess,you know the crown she won..
Now talking about bleaching,we all know how people blow things out of proportion without even thinking twice. Bleaching is not only a Nigerian thing but as usual it will be rubbed in our face to make us look bad... Beverly is our rep,does she look bleached to you..
Stop using your bleached burnt sisters to generalise.. My naija sisters are fine as Bleep and dillish will sure be put in her place when it comes to beauty..
Dillish is bleeping over-rated.. You dont want me to start pointing out her imperfections.. Dillish is very beautiful,but she wont win Mrs lagos...

Well you don't have to scream! Beauty speaks for itself. Agbani won yes but wan tell me there were no other beautiful gals who'd have beaten her? Miss world is not about outside beauty it's more about intelligence which gave her an edge n truth is Agbani is beautiful. Also UN reports shows Naija is leading in bleaching by 77% why don't our women pride in natural beauty? Also the make up Naija babes mask self in is outrageous

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
please could someone provide a link where I can watch the full daily highlights free online. or even the live stream of bigbrother if available. thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tis nice of Bassey to bring food from RH.

As for annabel..her yarn no dey even pinch me for body.I just dey laugh.
Talking bout her swap on sunday doesn't change shit bout anything.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
Waridi:

Well you don't have to scream! Beauty speaks for itself. Agbani won yes but wan tell me there were no other beautiful gals who'd have beaten her? Miss world is not about outside beauty it's more about intelligence which gave her an edge n truth is Agbani is beautiful. Also UN reports shows Naija is leading in bleaching by 77% why dont our women pride in natural beauty? Also the make up Naija babes mask self in is outrageous
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Annabel is cunning! Such a gossip
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
larrybabe: Biggie: HMs, the store room is now open....

HMs rushes to the SR only to find Bassey's Luggages and JUST cake for Melvin's birthday........ can u image after all the poor guy request.

You know I've been laughing at this post for the past 5 minutes, right?
LMAOOOOO!!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=Waridi][/quote]

Lets shift back to thread please

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
mevems: please could someone provide a link where I can watch the full daily highlights free online. or even the live stream of bigbrother if available. thanks

bbathechase..com
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Waridi:

Well you don't have to scream! Beauty speaks for itself. Agbani won yes but wan tell me there were no other beautiful gals who'd have beaten her? Miss world is not about outside beauty it's more about intelligence which gave her an edge n truth is Agbani is beautiful. Also UN reports shows Naija is leading in bleaching by 77% why don't our women pride in natural beauty? Also the make up Naija babes mask self in is outrageous
Who is UN to tell me about the Nigeria i live in? Who is UN to tell me about my Naija babes that i and countless number og guys see everyday?
How many of the UN staffs who carried out that statistics live in Nigeria?
They just 20 or 100 women out of millions,interview them and start spewing thrash about 77% percent being bleachers.. I'm not that dumb to swallow everything a group of dumb statisticians shove down my throat..

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
ItsModella: Annabel is talking about how mad she was when she found out that Melvin had swapped her. She said that week, Melvin could not look her straight into the eye...blah blah blah. Then later Melvin told her he had no hard feelings and Natasha was like "that's what they say".. Annabel then said at the end she thought about it and decided not to put up Melvin because she realized that it was just a game, no hard feelings at all.

First she is human and was hurt
Second she was mature not to put sentiment ahead
Third it's a GAME!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
annabel hjust said gals are chasing melvin bolt den replied dat wen he was in da former house he obeserved melvin and said dat it is feza melvin loves.bolt said he just likes melvin coz he is composed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

bbathechase..com

Thanks very, much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
Waridi:

Third it's a GAME!

I believe ItsModella was just updating us. Biko

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
larrybabe: Annabel: You should have seen their faces when i revealed who i swapped on Sunday, they were very shocked, they thot i had swapped Melvin to pay him back...... since that day, Melvin was like, Annabel can we do this, can we do that.... he was really feeling guilty.... This girl really know wetin she dey do....
Annabel: I guess Nando swapped either Beverly, Melvin or Maria so its between the Nigerians and Maria....
Nathasha: Well looking at Nando, he will not touch the Nigerians....
Annabel: Ehh, u don't know Nando one bit... he is so free spirited and thinks on his own, nobody tells him what to do and he is unpredictable...

Mmm Psychologist ANNABEL! cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dillish is quite getting along with Pokello. Hmmm...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Waridi:

Third it's a GAME!
And why are you telling me? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I believe ItsModella was just updating us. Biko
Exactly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Who is UN to tell me about the Nigeria i live in? Who is UN to tell me about my Naija babes that i and countless number og guys see everyday?
How many of the UN staffs who carried out that statistics live in Nigeria?
They just 20 or 100 women out of millions,interview them and start spewing thrash about 77% percent being bleachers.. I'm not that dumb to swallow everything a group of dumb statisticians shove down my throat..

But bros everywhere you go is there black babes anymore in Naija? Yellow we dey see angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
ItsModella:
Exactly.

Ok oo smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
dis biggie's cameramen dey craze.pokello dey gist melvin and dellish about how bolt bang betty for like one hour d id,iots cum dey show me selly wey dey wash plates
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Waridi:

But bros everywhere you go is there black babes anymore in Naija? Yellow we dey see angry

Which brings me back to what i said a while back. Why won't all these girls bleach when girls like Beverly are called ugly, dirty, and whatever other names cause of their color. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Waridi:

Ok oo smiley
smiley cheesy

THE AMAKA:

Which brings me back to what i said a while back. Why won't all these girls bleach when girls like Beverly are called ugly, dirty, and whatever other names cause of their color. Smh.
True...dark girls are made to feel insecure.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Please, let's talk BBA...ya'll quit d color talk already

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

undecided cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.