Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180838 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ochon i heard u are very sexy, make i see ur face smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Lol,that one,dreamer. I have a sweetheart. grin

*looks left and right, see no one. Whispers*

Is IT(gender) the one on your last DP smiling and hugging you? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
forget that thing my guy
she is the second half of me grin

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah.. Bros, I dey advice you. Take my advice...if she no show face tomorrow, she don go be that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: anyway if u want sexy pant for ur gf for christmas halla at me. I will hook u up grin
no,no,no
is better if you concentrate on the garri aspect and leave the lingerine to others
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
thanks my sexy lady
can i seat close to your side
hope am safe grin
You are welcome,don't sit close to avoid stories that touch..giftbaby is still home. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DARREG(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
hello
Tabh:
Lol,that one,dreamer. I have a sweetheart. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: u just did now

And you know you're my elder how undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah.. Bros, I dey advice you. Take my advice...if she no show face tomorrow, she don go be that.
so make i dey find replacement be that undecided
guy you wicked oooo
you no just encourage me to wait abi. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

And you know you're my elder how undecided
i just know i am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
DARREG: hello

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

Awww sweetie, its me shae wink awwww come here for a hug

Please, if you are thinking of zoning me, I take God beg you, just friendzone me embarassed

grin grin grin grin
My brother's friend will always be my friend,so you are my friend. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: Ochon i heard u are very sexy, make i see ur face smiley

Sure. Here's my face

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hey,who do we have here..the so rich fine dude. tongue
Hi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
You are welcome,don't sit close to avoid stories that touch..giftbaby is still home. grin
but i can sit close and i wont torch
umm!
What kind of perfume are you using
it smell nice my lady grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
no,no,no
is better if you concentrate on the garri aspect and leave the lingerine to others

I have rolf and vixen, carlos lagerfield, venice westvood, stella mcCourtney and gushi cheesy
Wch one do u want to buy em? I can get u one size fits all in case she loses weight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2013

LMAO grin

Tabh, hope you escape this grin

Kslib, here's your rival grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hi J&H,swot hard for your exams.Do your best and leave the rest for God.Astounding success dear.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mazizitonene(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Sure. Here's my face

Amen! Amen! Blessings and glory,.......*singing*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
so make i dey find replacement be that undecided
guy you wicked oooo
you no just encourage me to wait abi. grin

If u wan wait, wait. If no be say na Agbgift, I for don tell you otherwise. I don't think she has left. She's just busy...but oh boy, if the girl don leave, I sorry for you...because wetin Ochon and GOM do for me during my time, I go do x10 for you. No vex, all na brotherly love wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

Drahmah disappeared with Ginger, now Toyin wants to take StateOfMind and go as well embarassed embarassed
is it Toyin or Dannyxy
or am i missing something undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
but i can sit close and i wont torch
umm!
What kind of perfume are you using
it smell nice my lady grin
Dre! Dre!! Dre!!!
I'm not there o,you are getting high already..somborry help him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Erm ochon so y our speed slow pass my own!! Never did i ever thought of any internet connection across Naija being slower than mine.. shocked

Na im be say if you reply comment this night, E go appear tomorrow morning! ! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: i just know i am

I'm 30 years old undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

LMAO grin

Tabh, hope you escape this grin

Kslib, here's your rival grin
Nothing there to escape na,that is just an innocent 'hello'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

I'm 30 years old undecided
grin never mind
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Amen! Amen! Blessings and glory,.......*singing*

LMFAOOOOOOO bad belle.

That reminds me, waxdude and mazi, make una upload for the ladies wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

If u wan wait, wait. If no be say na Agbgift, I for don tell you otherwise. I don't think she has left. She's just busy...but oh boy, if the girl don leave, I sorry for you...because wetin Ochon and GOM do for me during my time, I go do x10 for you. No vex, all na brotherly love wink
me too i dey fear that kind thing
he no go easy!

*father, God don't let that taught cross her mind, so help me God (amen)* gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kslib: Erm ochon so y our speed slow pass my own!! Never did i ever thought of any internet connection across Naija being slower than mine.. shocked

Na im be say if you reply comment this night, E go appear tomorrow morning! ! grin

Guy, when last did you and C'est Moi quote yourselves

*runs away*

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: grin never mind

How old are you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMAO. We showed you pepper sha grin
Kslib: Erm ochon so y our speed slow pass my own!! Never did i ever thought of any internet connection across Naija being slower than mine.. shocked

This is my worst night since I left airtel after they broke my heart with their epileptic service. Now I had to remove images from my browser but the shìt is slow as fúck sadsad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Wow I finally caught up with the pages. Anyways Reincarn hope you are gud? Its been a while. So ochon what is it that you have to tell me?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Sure. Here's my face

being fine like this should be made illegal chai

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.