Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180890 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol was not completely gone(guest mode things lol) but have been so busy with exams and weddings etc. But am back now
you no try at all
na una want the thread to die a natural death
by the way
how was your exams and other stuff?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

LMAO. So you've the malignant GUEST that won't log off/go away? shockedshockedshocked grin

You didn't even say when he was wailing like a drama queen grin

Ok, so what and what have you noticed since your guest mode days wink
Lol that guest is not me. I did view once in a while but was not on all the time, but the times I was on, very interesting. *evil grin*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
lekpalicious: embarassed
see this woman
you come dey do face like police officer wey government no allow them to dey collect 'kola' untop road again grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: Who is Idia Amin? cheesy
your teachers no teach you who the guy be for school (i meqn secondary school)
Na wetin teachers dey teach student now?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
you no try at all
na una want the thread to die a natural death
by the way
how was your exams and other stuff?
My exams was really tough and a lot of work but I can proudly I made it! My cousin got married as well as one of my close friends so it has been a busy month.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
your teachers no teach you who the guy be for school (i meqn secondary school)
Na wetin teachers dey teach student now?
I was taught how to sell garri undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Yeah, travelled yesterday

I knew your day was lovely, cos you came online early wink
What time do i come before.. undecided
How was ur journey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: Who is Idia Amin? cheesy

Seun undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
na to just come carry dead body for here! grin
Has gift been starving you or what? That can't be tolerated here. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: I was taught how to sell garri undecided
how many bags have you sold today sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
how many bags have you sold today sad
4 grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol that guest is not me. I did view once in a while but was not on all the time, but the times I was on, very interesting. *evil grin*

LOL@evil grin. You've obviously watched us take our bath(upload our pic etc). Nice one. Welcome back. Wishing success in your exam wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Has gift been starving you or what? That can't be tolerated here. undecided
she left me for the past 4 days oooo
but i understand sha grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
What time do i come before.. undecided
How was ur journey?

Around 11pm to 2am. Sometimes, you stay awake till 4am chatting you boo up wink

Journey was fine, sleek as a baby butt grin

*coughs*.. I saw your new chyker/admirer/wooer cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:

You've been OCHONGED, I guess (emphasis on GUESS) gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
lekpalicious: My exams was really tough and a lot of work but I can proudly I made it! My cousin got married as well as one of my close friends so it has been a busy month.
thats nice
so you sooo free now
are we going to see more of you on this thread now undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jetli and seek, you are still online sending PMs to ella? shockedshockedshockedshocked undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: 4 grin
you no try all all,
haba during this feative period! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
thats nice
so you sooo free now
are we going to see more of you on this thread now undecided

This one you are asking after her, do you have a THING for her? shockedshockedshockedshocked

Reinc, hope you seeing the cunny peasant grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

You've been OCHONGED, I guess (emphasis on GUESS) gringrin
she will answer your question when she is online grin
make sure you ask her and you will get her reply cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
you no try all all,
haba during this feative period! grin
Come and buy urs from me so I can get enough to buy me a wheelbarrow for my business please embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

This one you are asking after her, do you have a THING for her? shockedshockedshockedshocked

Reinc, hope you seeing the cunny peasant grin
you once fear that this thread is going down ie your yesterday conversation with me about faith

now am encouraging her to come here and you are asking me if i have a thing for her angry

Ochon why are you like this, am not you now; youre the only one that does that grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

finally understood why you had to go AWOL on here. Wish you the best bruh. The Lord will be your strength. Don't despair no matter the short amount of weeks available for your preparation. Just study very hard and go inside and show 'em hell cool. Success in advance my peasant cool. Planning on towing your path when school resumes though. NL can be really addictive. See ya next year when you return. Don't forget to kiss my royal feet when you come back grin

I no go despair o, lai lai. Thanks, bro. You don scara my head with prayers.

Lol. U gonna go when school resumes? That's huge sha.

I'm waiting for Mukina.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jet-li and hide grin ---- I wish you the very best in the exams.. Abeg Jack wella, and knack the exam akpako like terry G..

Rein na foool walahai,. Those meme wan kill me with laff esp that one with breaded man in suit who raised his hand... grin

so adaberry is Gom's sister? shocked .. Hmmmn!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
All the best to you. Do it well so you can have a pleasant 2014.

Thankies. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: Come and buy urs from me so I can get enough to buy me a wheelbarrow for my business please embarassed
yours will be too expensive na grin
you will comort money for snacks, your Pancake for face, money for fine girl and all join na! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
Send her pm na,shooo angry
I hope she's alright though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon: Jetli and seek, you are still online sending PMs to ella? shockedshockedshockedshocked undecided

Lmao. See u. Like say na job. Mtcheeew...

Ehen, we fit see next year sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Around 11pm to 2am. Sometimes, you stay awake till 4am chatting you boo up wink

Journey was fine, sleek as a baby butt grin

*coughs*.. I saw your new chyker/admirer/wooer cheesy
Pele smiley.
Which new wooer be that o,i have not seen her abi him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
jovialjov:

You go comot do the project smiley...just work hard and believe, good luck!

will miss you shagrintongue

*wipes tears*

Lol. Thanks, dear. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
yours will be too expensive na grin
you will comort money for snacks, your Pancake for face, money for fine girl and all join na! grin
if I buy all those sken sken tingz how will my business grow? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Come ohhm dre!! just only how many days wey Gift leave you go judge court case na im you turn serial flirt soooo...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.