Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,538 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183650 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Pele smiley.
Which new wooer be that o,i have not seen her abi him

Lol. He's the guy professing of his undying love for you at one thread you guys were wink. He was speaking your dialect wink. Hope you can recall now? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kslib, how far network for your side?
Hope dey no dey mis-behave
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kslib: Rein, you dey madd!! I no peep run ooo.. grin .. Just dey tackle unfinshed business of ecent thats all..

By the way!!! Did i tell you that::::::::

Look below...

Look below!!!
grin what were you expecting to see before?

Ehm, I was expecting

I was expecting

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Lol. He's the guy professing of his undying love for you at one thread you guys were wink. He was speaking your dialect wink. Hope you can recall now? wink
see dective Ochon at work gringrin
thats one of his talents
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
that one na fake
and you sure say you no get pot-belly grin
as a matter of fact i do grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
Kslib,.......Kslib,.........Kslib
how many time i call you ....... ehe!
If na play make you stop am ooooo gringrin

but on a serious note .......... grin na so Lekpa leave Reinc oooooo grin
it will never happen to me
i mean never

but em..............
*Agbgift if you see this just know that am (down on bended knees) for you* gringrin
lmao @ bolded!! Love don turn dre to mumu...

##na play ooo### grin

rein, abeg i take God beg you, reduce the meme posting, my browser dey slow to load them!! grin Airtel-- una papa!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
i take red wine
me, no like beer and rum
hope say no be your villa the thing they happen sha!
Me no like parents wahala! grin
Red wine it is alright here.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
Kslib,.......Kslib,.........Kslib
how many time i call you ....... ehe!
If na play make you stop am ooooo gringrin

but on a serious note .......... grin na so Lekpa leave Reinc oooooo grin
it will never happen to me
i mean never

but em..............
*Agbgift if you see this just know that am (down on bended knees) for you* gringrin

Taaaaaaa, Agbgift don abandon you. The sooner you realize, the better.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: i even tried my designer pant to attract customers but i didnt get much from it
you sure say na you be that
na when you become razz girl like that gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Lol,that one,dreamer. I have a sweetheart. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
you sure say na you be that
na when you become razz girl like that gringrin
i was trying out something sexy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

Chei! Wey Drahmah and Ginger AKA Sunshine, disappear too? I miss those 2 ehn undecided
those one don go marry each other na!
Then dey honeymoon as we dey speak gringrin

so don't disturb tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

Taaaaaaa, Agbgift don abandon you. The sooner you realize, the better.
forget that thing my guy
she is the second half of me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: i was trying out something sexy grin
abeg go back to your wrapper oooo

how many kids you don born self gringrin
kia men go dey run away from you oooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: im ur elder. Weren't u told to greet your elders before talking to them?

Have I ever come across you undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kslib:

##na play ooo### grin

rein, abeg i take God beg you, reduce the meme posting, my browser dey slow to load them!! grin Airtel-- una papa!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
abeg go back to your wrapper oooo

how many kids you don born self gringrin
kia men go dey run away from you oooooo
so u dont find my victoria secret seccccxy undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
yea she fine
sent one 2day and recieve some good response from her

thanks for asking, youre a darling grin

*coughs*. DRIFT of life cool

dre11:
no! I just try look if i fit become Ochon and Reinc na grin
she no say i dey faithful

LMAO. You pay before you join us grin

Reincarnated:

Chei! Wey Drahmah and Ginger AKA Sunshine, disappear too? I miss those 2 ehn undecided

Me too. Especially ginger and her daily greeting routine grin

Reincarnated:

undecided undecided neither am I. Anyway wink you came back for Ochon shae? He didn't disappear...infact he has a secret to tell you wink that's if u don't know

)) _____________
|/ |
| angry
| / |\
| |
| / \
|
___|___ LaFf Don HanG Me grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

Have I ever come across you undecided
u just did now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kslib:

##na play ooo### grin

mumu ke cheesy
i no wan be Reincazone like Reinc naaaa!
You no say he no go easy bros.......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: so u dont find my victoria secret seccccxy undecided
that one no vic talkless of victoria and you come add secret join am
not guuddd ooooo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
Reinc, how you dey?

Bring your ear make i tell you this
*I hear say Jovialjov dey follow one guy like that his name start with dh.......*
Na Ochon sabi the guy wella self

*brings ear*

Which guy? Jetli ? Bwuahaahahaha impossible
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Red wine it is alright here.
thanks my sexy lady
can i seat close to your side
hope am safe grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

undecided undecided neither am I. Anyway wink you came back for Ochon shae? He didn't disappear...infact he has a secret to tell you wink that's if u don't know

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

*brings ear*

Which guy? Jetli ? Bwuahaahahaha impossible
em!
Him and draharm
expecially the blad man
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kslib:

##na play ooo### grin

Come kiss my ROYAL ring first and then pledge your allegiance to me

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kslib: Russello my guy i see you..

This guy belong-ed to the deadly Melvin salvation group grin who during bba, nearly crashed the voting site due to the cumbersome number of votes they were pouring in from --- Ugochukwu,tamuno, rukewe,akpors grin..

Lieutenant russello is one brave soldier the deadly salvation group isnt going to forget in a Hurry!!
)) _____________
|/ |
| angry
| / |\
| |
| / \
|
___|___ LaFf Don HanG Me grin grin

I'm sorry guys, I will do more of reading than replying. My network is worst than Kslib's own. I can't even open an imageless page sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11: Kslib, how far network for your side?
Hope dey no dey mis-behave
Walahi it has been---- worstest,nonsensest,mumiest and stupidest so far esp of late..

Thank God I have less than 6 days to finally leave here.. grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Lol,that one,dreamer. I have a sweetheart. grin

Awww sweetie, its me shae wink awwww come here for a hug

Please, if you are thinking of zoning me, I take God beg you, just friendzone me embarassed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
that one no vic talkless of victoria and you come add secret join am
not guuddd ooooo grin
anyway if u want sexy pant for ur gf for christmas halla at me. I will hook u up grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: i was trying out something sexy grin
sexxxy ko, scarery nii grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
those one don go marry each other na!
Then dey honeymoon as we dey speak gringrin

so don't disturb tongue

Drahmah disappeared with Ginger, now Toyin wants to take StateOfMind and go as well embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.