Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,565 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183655 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: Make I see her o

Why u wan see her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Send her pm na,shooo angry
I hope she's alright though
yea she fine
sent one 2day and recieve some good response from her

thanks for asking, youre a darling grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Rein, you dey madd!! I no peep run ooo.. grin .. Just dey tackle unfinshed business of ecent thats all..

By the way!!! Did i tell you that::::::::

Look below...

Look below!!!
grin what were you expecting to see before?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: if I buy all those sken sken tingz how will my business grow? cheesy
if you no do fine girl; how customer go look your side grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kslib: Come ohhm dre!! just only how many days wey Gift leave you go judge court case na im you turn serial flirt soooo...?
no! I just try look if i fit become Ochon and Reinc na grin
she no say i dey faithful
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sexy Tabh how weekend go be na?
Any parole or activities wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
if you no do fine girl; how customer go look your side grin
Even my favorite wrapper can't do the trick cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kslib: Jet-li and hide grin ---- I wish you the very best in the exams.. Abeg Jack wella, and knack the exam akpako like terry G..

Rein na foool walahai,. Those meme wan kill me with laff esp that one with breaded man in suit who raised his hand... grin

so adaberry is Gom's sister? shocked .. Hmmmn!!!

Lol, Terry G ko, Katy Perry ni. Thanks, bro. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
no! I just try look if i fit become Ochon and Reinc na grin
she no say i dey faithful
Ok na!!! When she 'dreinject' or 'drechonged' you grin, your eye go clear... Na dat time you go begin beg for kiss like rein... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11: Sexy Tabh how weekend go be na?
Any parole or activities wink
Weekend has started already....i'm having a good time here,care to join? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Russello my guy i see you..

This guy belong-ed to the deadly Melvin salvation group grin who during bba, nearly crashed the voting site due to the cumbersome number of votes they were pouring in from --- Ugochukwu,tamuno, rukewe,akpors grin..

Lieutenant russello is one brave soldier the deadly salvation group isnt going to forget in a Hurry!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol, Terry G ko, Katy Perry ni. Thanks, bro. smiley
Lol.. You don kuku turn his KO and NI to habit..

Yeye!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
My God!! Na network be this..? which kain life?

I wont say--- May God punish airtel..

Oopps!! i just did!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: Even my favorite wrapper can't do the trick cry
shey that wrapper dey show your curves.

Abeg!
When dey see you as you set, rolls your eyes and speak queens ergirish dem go force, force buy garri joor gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Weekend has started already....i'm having a good time here,care to join? smiley
yess oooo
What on floor

i no fit carry last
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kslib: Jet-li and hide grin ---- I wish you the very best in the exams.. Abeg Jack wella, and knack the exam akpako like terry G..

Rein na foool walahai,. Those meme wan kill me with laff esp that one with breaded man in suit who raised his hand... grin

so adaberry is Gom's sister? shocked .. Hmmmn!!!

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahaha walahi, I dey look that meme dey laff. grin grin grin

Jetli, I wish you success oh. Make you break person leg....literally grin grin grin. God's favor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kslib: Come ohhm dre!! just only how many days wey Gift leave you go judge court case na im you turn serial flirt soooo...?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
jovialjov:

Lol! I will miss him na,which did you expect before*rme*

Okay its mixed grin

Sweetheart, you didnt tell me that one when I said I was going for 2 days oh undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Lol. It's well known that dramah always write like that. So try another lie jovinator grin

Chei! Wey Drahmah and Ginger AKA Sunshine, disappear too? I miss those 2 ehn undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kslib:
Ok na!!! When she 'dreinject' or 'drechonged' you grin, your eye go clear... Na dat time you go begin beg for kiss like rein... grin
Kslib,.......Kslib,.........Kslib
how many time i call you ....... ehe!
If na play make you stop am ooooo gringrin

but on a serious note .......... grin na so Lekpa leave Reinc oooooo grin
it will never happen to me
i mean never

but em..............
*Agbgift if you see this just know that am (down on bended knees) for you* gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
shey that wrapper dey show your curves.

Abeg!
When dey see you as you set, rolls your eyes and speak queens ergirish dem go force, force buy garri joor gringrin
i even tried my designer pant to attract customers but i didnt get much from it

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
yess oooo
What on floor

i no fit carry last
I don't know what you take,water,spirit,beer,wine or soft drinks.?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon: Viewing this topic: jovialjov(f), lekpalicious(f), dre11(m), ochon, Briareos(m), Tabh(f) and 1 guest(s)

Peasant reinc shockedshockedshocked, your wifey is back. I shít you not. I told you, she'll be back for you. The love was to strong for her to let go grin

The drama queen might get blind from crying tears of joy when he sees her grin

Lekpa, greeting from king ochon wink

Bwuahahahhaahahahahahahahahah mscheww undecided

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

Sweetheart, you didnt tell me that one when I said I was going for 2 days oh undecided
Reinc, how you dey?

Bring your ear make i tell you this
*I hear say Jovialjov dey follow one guy like that his name start with dh.......*
Na Ochon sabi the guy wella self
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
lekpalicious: whose wife? Am not married oo dnt start any trouble lol. So how have you been? You just "disappeared" on us but glad to see u back

undecided undecided neither am I. Anyway wink you came back for Ochon shae? He didn't disappear...infact he has a secret to tell you wink that's if u don't know
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: Who is mukina please

Who are you undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

Who are you undecided
im ur elder. Weren't u told to greet your elders before talking to them?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
I don't know what you take,water,spirit,beer,wine or soft drinks.?
i take red wine
me, no like beer and rum
hope say no be your villa the thing they happen sha!
Me no like parents wahala! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon: Jetli and seek, you are still online sending PMs to ella? shockedshockedshockedshocked undecided

Bwuahahahaha Hin wan finish reading songs of solomon chapter 5 first
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: i even tried my designer pant to attract customers but i didnt get much from it
that one na fake
and you sure say you no get pot-belly grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Reincarnated:

Bwuahahahaha Hin wan finish reading songs of solomon chapter 5 first
#dead#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
you once fear that this thread is going down ie your yesterday conversation with me about faith

now am encouraging her to come here and you are asking me if i have a thing for her angry

Ochon why are you like this, am not you now; youre the only one that does that grin

Lmao. No mind me. Just joking with ya. Abeg, drag them to come online to make here lively

Jekyll & Hyde:

I no go despair o, lai lai. Thanks, bro. You don scara my head with prayers.

Lol. U gonna go when school resumes? That's huge sha.

I'm waiting for Mukina.

Lol. Success is yours bro

Yeah. When school resumes, it'll be Second semester of my final. Operation fire for fire. No dulling. I'll log off and only come as GUEST to read FP threads. Don't wanna be distracted cos I'm addicted to NL embarassed

Oh, that Mama G. Anyway, if she waste time, try other options too wink

Jekyll & Hyde:

Lmao. See u. Like say na job. Mtcheeew...

Ehen, we fit see next year sha

Na Job for you wey wan get laid by all means shockedshockedshockedshocked grin

Alright, when that time reach, God willing, we go HU grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.