Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172451 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 12:01am On Dec 20, 2013
AHEM!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:03am On Dec 20, 2013
Abeg its 12 am
me wan crash for my bed
SOM see yah 2morrow
kiss to Lertee, Jovial, Itsflame
To my wiffy Agbgift i miss yah
to my queen Omanik, I go catch you one day.
To the guys ........ sleep tight
odaroo oooooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 12:05am On Dec 20, 2013
dre11: Abeg its 12 am
me wan crash for my bed
SOM see yah 2morrow
odaroo oooooooooo
Na so you like women reach undecided grin

Sleep tight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:06am On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
you too fast grin
he was painsaking typing what to say to her, so he won't leave the vital points na!
Toyintomato the hard core man grin
that doesn't want to complement his co-worker because of ....eish!
hum! am watching from the side lines cool

LOL. Lemme watch from the sidelines too grin

dre11: Abeg who be last'virus grin

It's an ALTernate account. What a wuss. Someone that unfollowed the thread and created another account to view. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:07am On Dec 20, 2013
ochon: Once again, TOYINtomato fORGET-ZONES joviajov grin

Lwkmd

Shame on you ochon... Its speak out for toyin tonight... Unbelievable.. grin

*gives jovial a standing ovation for at least successfully piercing toyin's shell* cool cool lol

So we have been right all along, toyin is naturally rigid and reserved, its written all over your narration. I'm sure Your piercer will offer a good advice....cool

Waxdude, na so I bad reach o...but you can teach me for free few weeks to my wedding as per my bba paddi na grin..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:12am On Dec 20, 2013
ochon:

It's an ALTernate account. What a wuss. Someone that unfollowed the thread and created another account to view. Smh

Lwkmd..You are very perceptive. The person is a known moniker here, a wuss...na so the moniker dey follow una everywhere. I see it viewing diaryland too.. grin

Anyway, goodnight everyone...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2013
ToyinDipo:

This was how my day went. My boss has been kinda ‘on my neck’ all week and today wasn’t any better. He feels I’m not working up to speed, maybe he is right, but definitely not in the he makes it look. I have been working with a lot of stuffs I’m new to, I have to read even while working. That’s the not so great part. The not so bad part, we did a xmas party at the office, even though I couldn’t partake in it for more than 30mins because of the job on my hand. *coughs* There is one pretty lady that has her office opposite mine, she is being trying to make us get along all these while, but the kind of person I am, I relate with most people casually. Now today, because I couldn’t stay long in the xmas party, she brought me the shared snacks, then food, then again soft drink unasked. I couldn’t say more than thank you, and funny enough she somehow managed to say ‘I owe her’. Now I will be seeing this same girl tomorrow, I can’t greet her casually and I also don’t want to greet her like…. The last time I a girl did me one huge favour, to show my appreciation, I loosely said something strongly flirtatious, the girl was like ‘you mean am’. I couldn’t say yes or no for obvious reasons, I just kept quiet. That was the last time I ever flirted. In short, I don’t want to give my office lady the wrong impression at the same time I want to be a little ‘romantic’ in greeting her tomorrow, to make her feel good. What do you think I should do?

There is another funny thing that happened, but let me just air that out first.

OKAY! Good news is you fancy her smiley
So this shouldn't be hard,you have to be in between...more like a puzzle*romantic onewink*
DON'T greet her casually!!
You can go like "good morning pretty S,how are you doing today...I love your skirt or anything she's wearing"

P.s: women love compliments. So that will make her feel comfortable with you.

Don't mean you should cross the line but a little chit chat doesn't hurt wink
And after that you can still maintain your reserved Toyin grin. And follow the above procedure again and again until you build a strong friendship with hersmiley then.....

Summary: just be free with her(it can be jokes,tease,anything fun) and everything will fall in naturally smileywink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Itsflame: 12:20am On Dec 20, 2013
dre11: Itsflame
welcome back from your exile

don't tell me that is your pix?
Thanks dear, it's been a while really smiley.
As for my pics...it's not new that ugly gurls don't like taking photographs. Actually, it's just a cover up pics grin grin

Didn't mean it lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lwkmd..You are very perceptive. The person is a known moniker here, a wuss...na so the moniker dey follow una everywhere. I see it viewing diaryland too.. grin

Anyway, goodnight everyone...

SOM, you too gbasky. I saw the moniker on DL, saw it viewing the "diarylanders only" thread. That wuss is annoying mehn. IT has been following BBA threadmates everywhere. I just don't know why someone will unfollow this thread and still stay stuck on it like glue. What a wuss angry.. IT comes in, read, stalks threadmates from one section to another. Mtcheeeew. Goodnight jare, have a lovely night rest smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 12:31am On Dec 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

Shame on you ochon... Its speak out for toyin tonight... Unbelievable.. grin

*gives jovial a standing ovation for at least successfully piercing toyin's shell* cool cool lol

So we have been right all along, toyin is naturally rigid and reserved, its written all over your narration. I'm sure Your piercer will offer a good advice....cool

Waxdude, na so I bad reach o...but you can teach me for free few weeks to my wedding as per my bba paddi na grin..
grin No wahala
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:32am On Dec 20, 2013
jovialjov:

OKAY! Good news is you fancy her smiley
So this shouldn't be hard,you have to be in between...more like a puzzle*romantic onewink*
DON'T greet her casually!!
You can go like "good morning pretty S,how are you doing today...I love your skirt or anything she's wearing"

P.s: women love compliments. So that will make her feel comfortable with you.

Don't mean you should cross the line but a little chit chat doesn't hurt wink
And after that you can still maintain your reserved Toyin grin. And follow the above procedure again and again until you build a strong friendship with hersmiley then.....

Summary: just be free with her(it can be jokes,tease,anything fun) and everything will fall in naturally smileywink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 12:39am On Dec 20, 2013
ochon:

SOM, you too gbasky. I saw the moniker on DL, saw it viewing the "diarylanders only" thread. That wuss is annoying mehn. IT has been following BBA threadmates everywhere. I just don't know why someone will unfollow this thread and still stay stuck on it like glue. What a wuss angry.. IT comes in, read, stalks threadmates from one section to another. Mtcheeeew. Goodnight jare, have a lovely night rest smiley
I dnt hv a prrblm wen one hs mor dn one moniker bt. Kinda Annoyin wen u unfollow nd stil had. To creaate anoda accout to view same thread...well na dem sabi shaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:44am On Dec 20, 2013
waxdude:
I dnt hv a prrblm wen one hs mor dn one moniker bt. Kinda Annoyin wen u unfollow nd stil had. To creaate anoda accout to view same thread...well na dem sabi shaa

Me too. That's why I called him a wuss

Time to sleep. Good night man
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Itsflame: 12:50am On Dec 20, 2013
dre11: Abeg its 12 am
me wan crash for my bed
SOM see yah 2morrow
odaroo oooooooooo
nite dear
Sweet dreamz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 20, 2013
jovialjov: Hahahaha! Ochon and lertee,you two are so meant to be. So you two always think of the "whatever" at same time?
What other chemistry do we need before we bring forth the newest couple....awwww

Ladies and gentle peasants,I present to you

OCHONTEE
Sorry Njoku,it was too glaring couldn't help it sad

Huh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Teespice(f): 3:12am On Dec 20, 2013
ochon: Teespice runs away too grin

Seems like teespice and toyintomato are twins grin

Loool. I slept off.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2013
Hey guys, e don tey no be small. good to see y'all kept the thread alive. Abeg yarn me small tori about our housemates. @SoM, I've been good. Tried replying last night but network was outta dis world crappy. How is our ice queen doing?
I don milss her gannn
Special shout out, to our Iyawo, I know say she don offload, kisses to the cutie kiss
@ochon, kslib, Gh, jekyll, njokusboy, abgift, ninnyanny, tabh, rein, GOM, lertee...(Too many to mention, Sorry if I omitted your name). I dey hail ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
God is sooo good to you
hum!
You were saved by his grace, i stay in Ib and i know that area of Iwo road you talking about, but the place seems like Omi-ado area along Abeokuta

on a lighter note
*so you school @Iwo

I really can't remember the name of the area again as this incident happened 3years ago.
And no I didn't school in oyo state, I was heading to school.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2013
C'estmoi, SOM, Agbgift, Jovialjov really appreciate your concern babes, its was a really really terrible experience but I'm getting over it already. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
dominique:
@ochon, kslib, Gh, jekyll, njokusboy, abgift, ninnyanny, tabh, rein, GOM, lertee...(Too many to mention, Sorry if I omitted your name). I dey hail ooo!!!

Glad to sEe you around. I Have missed ya. Me and my peasants are all good cool. Hope life is treating ya fine?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teespice:

Loool. I slept off.

Lol. Ok, good afternoon. Wishing you stress free hours for the remainder of your day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
dominique: Hey guys, e don tey no be small. good to see y'all kept the thread alive. Abeg yarn me small tori about our housemates. @SoM, I've been good. Tried replying last night but network was outta dis world crappy. How is our ice queen doing?
I don milss her gannn
Special shout out, to our Iyawo, I know say she don offload, kisses to the cutie kiss

Yeah, we doing alryt... Hope lifes been treating you well..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
dominique: Hey guys, e don tey no be small. good to see y'all kept the thread alive. Abeg yarn me small tori about our housemates. @SoM, I've been good. Tried replying last night but network was outta dis world crappy. How is our ice queen doing?
I don milss her gannn
Thanks sweety..i guess you've been good..jekyll has deactivated his account embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
@superflakes, just read about your ordeal and I can't but thank God that you got out alive. May you never experience such a thing again. My heart goes out to those that weren't so lucky sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochon:

Lol. Ok, good afternoon. Wishing you stress free hours for the remainder of your day.

njokusboy:

Yeah, we doing alryt... Hope lifes been treating you well..

I've been good, Thanks guys smiley

lertee:
Thanks sweety..i guess you've been good..jekyll has deactivated his account embarassed

Awww, why naa? Oya spill, Which one of you babes broke his heart? I'm sure he'll resurrect a now moniker soon sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
superflakie:

I really can't remember the name of the area again as this incident happened 3years ago.
And no I didn't school in oyo state, I was heading to school.
kkkkkk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mottaman is about to release a single title Naku Haka(i love you) to the general public
she droped the hint during her performance of the song at a music function in a club called the Trekkers nite club in botswana.
Also present was Angelo, he too sang there and both chase mate are planning a duet with each other in the nearest future

hum!
*The she concive the song after her alleged intrest shown by Melvin before Feza was swaped to Rubi house* undecided
#just thinking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
It has been confirm that Dillish would lunch her make up kit to the general public in Namibia on Valentines day 2014
this dream of her has been going on even before she enter for the Big brother show
so for her to have won it and cashing on the fame this has brought to her, this neccesitate the acceleration of the lunch date

*wish her the best and hope she comes up with some good product*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
still dont know why people deactivate their accounts,its kinda childish and i THINK such people are cowards #JustSaying tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hudddar have been having a nice time in Ghana with Selly as her host for over a week now, she breezed in from Bangkok holidays.
This happened after the controversal letter someone sent to her about what she called fame & popularity but was termed loose and cheap from a cross section of Kenya populance

Also Maria, Koke, Feza and Sulu were all in SA over the weekend for Rubi weekend

lasty, Uti is set to host the stars for a charity nite at Abuja over the weekend and stars expected are past BBA winners, Melvin, Bev, Derenle etc

Bimp has no returned to Nigeria but very soon he will be back and i think Bassy is back in Nigeria after he left when Bev was in SA.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Teespice(f): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochon:

Thanks a lot. But my day has been so boring.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teespice:

Thanks a lot. But my day has been so boring.
awwwu! Soorrri
but, you made it look boring na lipsrsealed
you are the one that will decide what the day will become by your actions and inactions smiley

out that boring situation you can still create some fun undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.