Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172562 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Na serious one ochon. Always replying with one-liners that don't even create room for further conversation.

Now you n your partner in crime can choke on you popcorn grin..you are kuku used to wasting money on popcorn without watching the main movie. grin.
Just swallow your pride,and beg for popcorn,ochon isn't greedy you know tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
ToyinDipo: Abba!!! Why all these allegations? In fact Jovialjov I will give you a load-down of how everything went today. I don vex.
see this one
vex ko, play ni

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
ToyinDipo: Abba!!! Why all these allegations? In fact Jovialjov I will give you a load-down of how everything went today. I don vex.
Ghenghen,action film cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

This I agree with. You'd rather dance away your yarns grin grin..

I once saw your pic too btw...cool cool wink

grin grin U alwayz hit me wit dis dance thing..lolz, tell me u wana learn, as for my pix i posted 2 difrnt ones so which 1 did u see?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Na serious one ochon. Always replying with one-liners that don't even create room for further conversation.

Now you n your partner in crime can choke on you popcorn grin..you are kuku used to wasting money on popcorn without watching the main movie. grin.

The one-liners makes network go bad. How will his female friends cope? grin. It creates no room for further conversation, no wonder you give up easily trying to chat him up grin. Toyin don vex grin

my popcorn can't finish and I do watch the movies that go behind the scenes wink

Teespice:

Men first.

LOL. Ok, which game do you want us to play. I'm ready to lead the way

@dre11 and @waxman, I dey see una o grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
waxdude:

Nahhhhh Ochon na boss for dt side...well now u don see ma post , happy now?

@ Ochon u nd profile pix eh...u sabi check pix scara.. grin grin
see this one oooooo
you write one sentence, come post am come talk say na post
abeg ............. park your self to the veiwers back joor grin
emi koraye oshi! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
LMAO
#dead#

*kicks him|*C'mon stand angry, u want make sand enta ya eyez?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Pardon my late replies,I am multitasking grin

@Ochon and lertee,you both can pretend for all I care...all I know is that the chemistry is already there and it can't be reversed tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
lertee:
Ghenghen,action film cool cool
kia you too like film grin
no tell me say you wan do amebo after the shooting finish grin
just no tell peasant Reinc and Jet lee when they come back ooooooo
me no fit explain
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
see this one oooooo
you write one sentence, come post am come talk say na post
abeg ............. park your self to the veiwers back joor grin
emi koraye oshi! grin
*yimu* u dey find epistle frm mi abi...u go old be dat na, nd read wetin u write, shebi u mention 'post'?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
waxdude:

grin grin U alwayz hit me wit dis dance thing..lolz, tell me u wana learn, as for my pix i posted 2 difrnt ones so which 1 did u see?

I don't mind o..I suck at dancing a lot...infact I still don't know what will happen on my own wedding day, at least no one pressurises me to dance at other people's weddings, but mine,n o escape route, so yes, I wanna learn.. grin

The one u flashed you teeth, I think you wore checkers(shirt), not so sure.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov: Pardon my late replies,I am multitasking grin

@Ochon and lertee,you both can pretend for all I care...all I know is that the chemistry is already there and it can't be reversed tongue
abeg start the film jare
no make finish the coke and popcorn ooooo

abi you do am for midnite when i don sleep grin
hey, hey!
Hail no peace for this thread for 2nite cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2013

Mmmh! fierce Toyin, I heard it sexier in men smiley

Okay,shoot...am with you now smileysmiley

And errr,don't cool off on the anger,I love it!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2013

You wan shift away attention from JOVIALDIPO grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2013

Get started already,toyin has answered you,he wants to sing MI's action film for you.
Still chilling with popcorn abeg grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
kia you too like film grin
no tell me say you wan do amebo after the shooting finish grin
just no tell peasant Reinc and Jet lee when they come back ooooooo
me no fit explain
Do you need popcorn too? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
waxdude:
*yimu* u dey find epistle frm mi abi...u go old be dat na, nd read wetin u write, shebi u mention 'post'?
mee dey find epistle
na!

Whey no be dance grin
if na that one i no say you get am plenty

lastly
take this

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
lertee:
Do you need popcorn too? undecided
see mine na grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

I don't mind o..I suck at dancing a lot...infact I still don't know what will happen on my own wedding day, at least no one pressurises me to dance at other people's weddings, but mine,n o escape route, so yes, I wanna learn.. grin

The one u flashed you teeth, I think you wore checkers(shirt), not so sure.

ohh ,d black n white pic, postd a colourd one once shaaa, nd as for d dance..well til den,mayb weeks b4 ur weddin hola me, nd i tot girls are beta dancers grin grin, evn a novice can still move to a beat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

i no know why this boy they slow like snail now
ehe!
Oje jeki ori e fokasibe cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Once again, TOYINtomato fORGET-ZONES joviajov grin

Lwkmd
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
This toyin sef nawa o,i hope that thing isn't true already,erm **clears throat** grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Teespice runs away too grin

Seems like teespice and toyintomato are twins grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
lertee: This toyin sef nawa o,i hope that thing isn't true already,erm **clears throat** grin

I know that THING is, but it's defo true grin

Anyway spill it wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

This was how my day went. My boss has been kinda ‘on my neck’ all week and today wasn’t any better. He feels I’m not working up to speed, maybe he is right, but definitely not in the he makes it look. I have been working with a lot of stuffs I’m new to, I have to read even while working. That’s the not so great part. The not so bad part, we did a xmas party at the office, even though I couldn’t partake in it for more than 30mins because of the job on my hand. *coughs* There is one pretty lady that has her office opposite mine, she is being trying to make us get along all these while, but the kind of person I am, I relate with most people casually. Now today, because I couldn’t stay long in the xmas party, she brought me the shared snacks, then food, then again soft drink unasked. I couldn’t say more than thank you, and funny enough she somehow managed to say ‘I owe her’. Now I will be seeing this same girl tomorrow, I can’t greet her casually and I also don’t want to greet her like…. The last time I a girl did me one huge favour, to show my appreciation, I loosely said something strongly flirtatious, the girl was like ‘you mean am’. I couldn’t say yes or no for obvious reasons, I just kept quiet. That was the last time I ever flirted. In short, I don’t want to give my office lady the wrong impression at the same time I want to be a little ‘romantic’ in greeting her tomorrow, to make her feel good. What do you think I should do?

There is another funny thing that happened, but let me just air that out first.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
ToyinDipo:

This was how my day went. My boss has been kinda ‘on my neck’ all week and today wasn’t any better. He feels I’m not working up to speed, maybe he is right, but definitely not in the he makes it look. I have been working with a lot of stuffs I’m new to, I have to read even while working. That’s the not so great part. The not so bad part, we did a xmas party at the office, even though I couldn’t partake in it for more than 30mins because of the job on my hand. *coughs* There is one pretty lady that has her office opposite mine, she is being trying to make us get along all these while, but the kind of person I am, I relate with most people casually. Now today, because I couldn’t stay long in the xmas party, she brought me the shared snacks, then food, then again soft drink unasked. I couldn’t say more than thank you, and funny enough she somehow managed to say ‘I owe her’. Now I will be seeing this same girl tomorrow, I can’t greet her casually and I also don’t want to greet her like…. The last time I a girl did me one huge favour, to show my appreciation, I loosely said something strongly flirtatious, the girl was like ‘you mean am’. I couldn’t say yes or no for obvious reasons, I just kept quiet. That was the last time I ever flirted. In short, I don’t want to give my office lady the wrong impression at the same time I want to be a little ‘romantic’ in greeting her tomorrow, to make her feel good. What do you think I should do?

There is another funny thing that happened, but let me just air that out first.
ladies in the house answer this oooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon: Once again, TOYINtomato fORGET-ZONES joviajov grin

Lwkmd
lertee: This toyin sef nawa o,i hope that thing isn't true already,erm **clears throat** grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol so it has to be an epistle,jeez....jovial,u are getting somewhere yes babe you can do it grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon: Once again, TOYINtomato fORGET-ZONES joviajov grin

Lwkmd
you too fast grin
he was painsaking typing what to say to her, so he won't leave the vital points na!
Toyintomato the hard core man grin
that doesn't want to complement his co-worker because of ....eish!
hum! am watching from the side lines cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Abeg who be last'virus grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
Itsflame
welcome back from your exile

don't tell me that is your pix?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.