Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172449 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
njokusboy:

Can it be changed?

Yep, click "modify" on your ist update and change your title's heading
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Not really interesting, my day was 'average', don't let me bore you with it.

Oh No!! That's my main point;bore me with it smileywink

Don't leave anything out...wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
njokusboy:

D real me is me... With seven life.. No photocopy there, no duplicate... 7 originals... I aint called njokusboy for no reason....

#yimu *10
tufia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1425972_Poppy_jpg01d1bf7b9b95ad7ad40f18a3ae803768

Love's in the air cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

Don't leave anything out..
.wink
Ochon,can u see? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
#yimu *10
tufia

Hahahahahaha

See dem, see dem, they wanna beef me....

U know say u be my nigga, why evils nah??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Teespice(f): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

LOL. I missed ya, just a lil though tonguetongue wink

LOL. Melvin loss hurt us all. We couldn't do anything about it sadsad. So how did you discover ochon is me?. You inspired me to open my diary today instead of jan 1. How did you remember this moniker? wink

Your other handle ochongonko(don't know if I got the spelling correctly) got banned I think and you came back with this handle.

Though I was quiet, I was following actively. The analysis then was bam.

@ njokusboy and dre, I am over that one now.

Compliments of the season.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nice pix teespice wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
lertee:
Ochon,can u see? grin

My sister. The thing shock me like electric. That's why I grabbed my popcorn below grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1425972_Poppy_jpg01d1bf7b9b95ad7ad40f18a3ae803768
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

Hmmmm ... Isn't dis romantic??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
Teespice:

Your other handle ochongonko(don't know if I got the spelling correctly) got banned I think and you came back with this handle.

Oh. You were really following. Nice. Thanks for the "tagging". It showed you still remembered I exist wink. Compliment of the season to you cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Teespice:

nice to here that
love to see you more often
merry Xmass and happy new year to you grin
nice pix and poise!
Hope i no tresspass sha! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Teespice(f): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

Oh. You were really following. Nice. Thanks for the "tagging". It showed you still remembered I exist wink. Compliment of the season to you cheesy

Thanks for tagging me as well.

You would have waited till january to start the diary, as per new beginnings.

I want to play small before sleep calls me. Hope you are game?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
LMAO. Toyintomato finally ran, very secretive and uptight peasant grin

Sorry joviajov, you've been FORGOTTEN-ZONED grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11: Waxdude na read you dey read grin
no allow Jovial infect you with her readers corner lounge joor
shake am cormort

i greet you cheesy

well...i u knw i dnt comment dt much, grin grin abi u want me to dey yarn lik ochon? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
njokusboy:

Hahahahahaha

See dem, see dem, they wanna beef me....

U know say u be my nigga, why evils nah??

i no beef you
but,
you wan dey proud na!
And me no like am grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon: LMAO. Toyintomato finally ran, very secretive and uptight peasant grin

Lol fogottenzoned kooo..

Someone is calling you for a game oya undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Teespice:

Thanks for tagging me as well.

You would have waited till january to start the diary, as per new beginnings.

I want to play small before sleep calls me. Hope you are game?

Had to tag you cos you remembered me.

You are right, but I guess it's too late embarassed

I'm game. Let's roll cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hahahaha! Ochon and lertee,you two are so meant to be. So you two always think of the "whatever" at same time?
What other chemistry do we need before we bring forth the newest couple....awwww

Ladies and gentle peasants,I present to you

OCHONTEE
Sorry Njoku,it was too glaring couldn't help it sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
waxdude:

well...i u knw i dnt comment dt much, grin grin abi u want me to dey yarn lik ochon? undecided
you fit try that guy undecided
Ochon na another case study
the guy na amuludun of this thread grin

but, me just wan see your post na
shekena!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
lertee:
Lol fogottenzoned kooo..

Someone is calling you for a game oya undecided

LOL. I'm always game cool. I'm a KING tongue

BTW, why do you love bending your face/neck like ostrich all the time? undecided. So this is your favorite emoticon right? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon: LMAO. Toyintomato finally ran, very secretive and uptight peasant grin

Na serious one ochon. Always replying with one-liners that don't even create room for further conversation.

Now you n your partner in crime can choke on you popcorn grin..you are kuku used to wasting money on popcorn without watching the main movie. grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov: Hahahaha! Ochon and lertee,you two are so meant to be. So you two always think of the "whatever" at same time?
What other chemistry do we need before we bring forth the newest couple....awwww

OCHONTEE
Ki lon ko,
See now,toyin ran away,oma se o angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
waxdude:

This I agree with. You'd rather dance away your yarns grin grin..

I once saw your pic too btw...cool cool wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
njokusboy:

Hmmmm ... Isn't dis romantic??

watching from the sideline with popcorn and coke

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

LOL. I'm always game cool. I'm a KING tongue

BTW, why do you love bending your face/neck like ostrich all the time? undecided. So this is your favorite emoticon right? grin
Lol,that emoticon is one of the best on the forum,so funny and annoying...
King ko queen ni.. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
you fit try that guy undecided
Ochon na another case study
the guy na amuludun of this thread grin

but, me just wan see your post na
shekena!

Nahhhhh Ochon na boss for dt side...well now u don see ma post , happy now?

@ Ochon u nd profile pix eh...u sabi check pix scara.. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Teespice(f): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

Had to tag you cos you remembered me.

You are right, but I guess it's too late embarassed

I'm game. Let's roll cool

Men first.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

This I agree with. You'd rather dance away your yarns grin grin..

I once saw your pic too btw...cool cool wink
LMAO
#dead#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Abba!!! Why all these allegations? In fact Jovialjov I will give you a load-down of how everything went today. I don vex.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Teespice:

Men first.
what happens to ladies first before men
or
i am missing something lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov: Hahahaha! Ochon and lertee,you two are so meant to be. So you two always think of the "whatever" at same time?

OCHONTEE

I know she's a THING for me but too shy to admit it grin.she's scared of njoku's single bone grin

As for OCHONTEE

(1) (2) (3) ... (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.