Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,609 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182943 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bleep you dillish!!!! Bleep you!!!
Why did she have to lie to sulu that selly is still the same person that left ruby...
Just look at how she was telling selly that sulu still loves her and is eager to meet her.. Dillish made sulu looked like a fool.. Selly said she will tell sulu that she wats to go back to ruby.. Oh poor sulu..
Selly and sulu's date is about to begin..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
See how excited sulu looks all cos of dillish.. Sulu don forget wetin natasha and bassey tell am shey..
Selly: sulu you look good... Sulu wants to pop the cock and selly quickly tells him for point to bottle to another angle cos she still loves her eyes..
Selly is telling him how he looks handsome and cute...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Sulu asked dellish about the ring on her finger and she said "its a promise ring her boyfriend gaver her" and she also added that her boyfriend said the next ring will be an engagement ring...
Dillish told sulu that they've been dating for four years and it all started when she was 19yrs old. Sulu asked what he does and she said he does construction work and owns a record label .. She said he's one of her role models and she even looks up to him as her mother...
On a serious note,i pray nothing happens btw dillish and melvin cos if what she said is true her relationship has come a long way..
My signal is now back,so you guys shld expect more updates.. Forgive my typos.

I think the r/ship is a trap Dillish was 19! When she met him.. N the guy already pinned her down... She need to go out there experience other r/ships... No wonder she is hiding her burning desire for Melvin... Hmmmm its gonna get sticky undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pop the rooster?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Selly wants to bamboozle Sulu. See ha dress shocked
It's a tight fitting red dress with the sides cut out to reveal her naked sides.
Before she entered the RR, Dillish has briefed her about all the lies she told Sulu about her and Nando not being into anything, and why she chose Nando for her crush wall session. That she shud just flow with it....okay o
When she entered the RR, she and Sulu hugged twice. Sulu said he deserves a kiss, and so they pecked.
Noe Sulu is interrogating her about everything, and she is flowing with Dillish's lies.
She told Sulu that Pokello said he shud tell Elikem that she misses him( his head go swell eh), and dat she wants to come back....hmmm
RR Selly n Sulu still on.
Biggie no give them alcohol obviously because of Sulu....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
dominique: Natasha show is on in ruby house Annabel is on the hot seat

Ehen please spill! tongue cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sulu is telling selly how he made the ruby's vote for her(sulu,you be mumu)...
Selly said she was shocked when she won the crush wall.. Selly asked him if he missed her and sulu said he hated her..
Sulu asked her what happened in the diamond house and selly was quick to say nothing happened oh and you can ask annabel.. You could see guilt written all over her face..
Selly said she chose for the rendezvous nando cos she didnt know him and nothing else(Even the devil lead a peaceful protest in heaven cos he feels selly deserves the award for "best liar"..)
Sulu asked selly if nando chose her or vice versa and selly was trying to get aggressive and started telling sulu words like "shut up" "dont control me"..
Sulu is an asss for allowing selly gain control once again.. Mehn,sulu sure needs some tutoring... Chai,selly said "sulu i have never played with your feelings" and i cant describe the felling i have for you..
Selly was telling sulu how she doesnt want him to be hurt and sulu said "allow me to talk cos its my turn"....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
Eh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
Waridi:

I think the r/ship is a trap Dillish was 19! When she met him.. N the guy already pinned her down... She need to go out there experience other r/ships... No wonder she is hiding her burning desire for Melvin... Hmmmm its gonna get sticky undecided lipsrsealed
Exactly!!! Dillish cant easily leave that relationship cos its more like she owes him. Dont forget that the guy was her ticket to success,so she will just have to quench the feelings she has for melvin,thats if she has any.. She is paying him back for ehat he has done for her.. Me thinks she's a victim of circumstance..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Sulu is telling selly how he made the ruby's vote for her(sulu,you be mumu)...
Selly said she was shocked when she won the crush wall.. Selly asked him if he missed her and sulu said he hated her..
Sulu asked her what happened in the diamond house and selly was quick to say nothing happened oh and you can ask annabel.. You could see guilt written all over her face..
Selly said she chose for the rendezvous nando cos she didnt know him and nothing else(Even the devil lead a peaceful protest in heaven cos he feels selly deserves the award for "best liar"..)
Sulu asked selly if nando chose her or vice versa and selly was trying to get aggressive and started telling sulu words like "shut up" "dont control me"..
Sulu is an asss for allowing selly gain control once again.. Mehn,sulu sure needs some tutoring... Chai,selly said "sulu i have never played with your feelings" and i cant describe the felling i have for you..
Selly was telling sulu how she doesnt want him to be hurt and sulu said "allow me to talk cos its my turn"....

Oooooooooooo! I dey vex @ Zulu.. sorry Sulu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey na very Sharp Guy! See how em decode the moves between Dillish and Melvin ea! The guy na observer!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Exactly!!! Dillish cant easily leave that relationship cos its more like she owes him. Dont forget that the guy was her ticket to success,so she will just have to quench the feelings she has for melvin,thats if she has any.. She is paying him back for ehat he has done for her.. Me thinks she's a victim of circumstance..

Well put!! Looking forward to a good Soap on Dillish n Melvin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Oooooh ho cry I dey comot...compulsory. I beg make una no leave anything out o RR bw Sulu n Selly.
B4 I go sha...this Selly na correct runs babe. She don dey turn everything around. She said she is an adventurous person, and Sulu neva told her what he feels for her, he rather imposed his love on her without her consent or opinion like a typical african man. So ofcourse she was curious to find out about Nando who told her he liked her, and would like to meet her. She said she neva intended to go to RH, dat she only wanted to meet Nando in the RR, and she had specifically told Annabel dis, but Annabel had already made up her mind to relocate her. So she says she wants to come back to RH, dat it's up to Sulu to take her back or not that she doesn't care afterall she's in a relationship outside of the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
So far so good,selly has completely manipulated sulu or is he trying to play smart by palying dumb...
Selly tols him how she was sorry for making decisions without consulting him and from now on,she will always seek his consent first....
Selly was telling sulu that she knows he was hurt and how bassey told her that he(sulu) was complaining that he is less of a man... Sulu now asked seLly why she was trying to indirectly giving him the go ahead to fucck any girl.. Selly now said he shld atleast find a friend for the main time to keep him company and she will also find a simple friend..
In sulu's words "so you are telling me to reduce the love i have for you"? Selly now said "sometimes you dont know when someone is joking"....
Selly said "sulu i care for you but we have to worj on two things"? Your alcohol and how you differentiate a real word from a joke...
Sulu now dropped the bombshell "Do you love me"? Do you want us to be firends"? How do you want me to look at you"? Selly just use style dodge the question ny asking him to open a pack of sweets abi na cake sef....
Sulu now said selly loves him but understands her cos she has somebody out there.. Ooooh poor sulu.. He went further to say he can see love in a person's eyes...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
LIST OF THOSE TO BE EVICTED ON SUNDAY
1.Bolt
2.Natasha
This are the list i of those that will be evicted on sunday cause BOLT has only 312 votes now..and NATASHA had only 396 votes so far,while the rest are 500 and on and on! #TeamRiggers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
^^^^^^ I don't believe this. Bolt and Maria wud go. Natasha? Nah...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sulu said he is cool with being friends if thats what selly wants.. Sulu was just using those word to pull her legs..
Sulu said he doesnt like selly but really loves her and that she shld tell him what he means to her.. Selly paused for a while and said "At first,she saw him as a comical character and sulu attacked by saying "you enjoyed the comedy".. Selly now dropped the bombshell "I really really care for you but the person i liked when i saw is nando but i care for you very much".....
What da fuuuck!!! Biggy is a fooool for cutting it...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
Steven and dillish

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sulu na real Mr Ibu see as this babe don plait him dada.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
It was just said by the #TeamRiggers..i don't wanna mention their site before this guys will ban me..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
@ Garri ~ warlord
thanks for the updates bros. we need three of u so u can get a breather. keep it up. very much appreciated
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
I got this somewhere on the RR date between selly and sulu

"Watching but not getting their drift..its not easy following a discourse between the deaf and the liar"...lol

Melvin got a good shave courtesy of hakeem??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
BOLT now has 316 votes...am just looking at how the vote goes on my screen like am I.K himself....#TeamRiggers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
ella.b:
Steven and dillish

Gawd! See as the guy resemble abandoned Semovita!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
DILLISH has the highest votes 1019 votes...#TeamRiggers

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
Looks like sulu and selly have come to an agreement to remain as friends but despite the brave face and laughter,sulu still looks dissappointed....
Sulu said he has a woman back home but will not prtend if he sees another person he loves.. In his words "I'm not pretender".....
Sulu agreed to let her be free and mingle with who she likes.. Sulu said he has no hard feelings towards her decision...
Selly talked about how shocked she was shen she found out he was up for eviction... Biggy now announced that the rendezvous room is now over...
Why did sulu allow her take control again? Anyways,selly and sulu's date has now ended...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
ghboy: @ Garri ~ warlord
thanks for the updates bros. we need three of u so u can get a breather. keep it up. very much appreciated
Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sulu fhucked up!! See how happy selly looks cos that's one of the sweet feeling you get when you "friendzone someone who loves you"..
I would have compared melvin and maria's situation with selly and sulu's but melvin doesnt derives joy in making people know that maria loves him dearly but he friendzoned her..
Upon how bassey and natasha warned him..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BonnieCita(f): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
spade:

Gawd! See as the guy resemble abandoned Semovita!!!

More like Amala
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
Omo forget o. Angelo has the sexiest body amongst the guys. Confirmed!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
Am not even sure if this riggers are saying the truth...mtcheeeeeeew! Abeg let tomorrow reach jor!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
As they say..'Nobody knows tomorrow'

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.