Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181132 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
sholay2011: I said it....bassey on point ...Melvin loves Dillish not Maria. Team bassey cool

There are hugs n der r hugs, but the one Melvin gave Dillish yesterday, before he settled to talked to Maria that yesterday was 5 star quality. He pumped her tight while dropping little kisses to her neck, even me sef get gooseybumps tongue

I gess it's just a case of I cnt get her for now so ile take what I can. N being a nice guy, I think he just doesn't want to hurt Maria's feelings by rejecting her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sulu is so handsome today

Please, y'all should update, I aint updating

I want to watch every bit of it. No dulling. I wanna see sulu do his thang.. See y'all lerra
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
IyawoTM: Back on....PRAISEEEEEEE DA LORD!
First thing I c is Fatima covering that orange thing on Feza's head with a black weave.....PRAISE DA LORD.
Thank God I'm gonna witness Selly n Sulu, wetin consign me with Sulu and Dillish? undecided
***dancing***
All i want is your waistupdates

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
WOW
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sulu is looking really dapper. It's cute the way he's making an effort to clean up for his date.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
IyawoTM:

There are hugs n der r hugs, but the one Melvin gave Dillish yesterday, before he settled to talked to Maria that yesterday was 5 star quality. He pumped her tight while dropping little kisses to her neck, even me sef get gooseybumps tongue

I gess it's just a case of I cnt get her for now so ile take what I can. N being a nice guy, I think he just doesn't want to hurt Maria's feelings by rejecting her.
How did she react?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Thanks for the updates guys. I have said in the last few pages that bev is a smart chic and she's very real. Talks without caution, doesn't feel the need to be nice to everyone, she already knows her friends in the game. She's also being protective of her brother at the same time. She's friendly and very entertaining. She says things the way they are, no sugarcoating, no forming. She expresses herself well in the diary session and says what she feels. You can't watch diamonds house without seeing her on your screen. she's also not confrontational and tries to get along with everyone without kissing arss..

Make no mistake, aint no miss sparkles, but I'm really loving beverly and she's the only one that would make me vote whenever she comes up for eviction ..cool.

I'm not interested in her past or personal life outside bba, I am interested in what she has to offer as long as big brother is concerned. Entertainment!

teambeverly cool..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2013

and
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sulu is looking really dapper in his red jacket. It's cute the way he's made an effort to clean up for his date.

Nando is sharpening 2 knives. This guy dey hear word so?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky: Sulu is so handsome today

Please, y'all should update, I aint updating

I want to watch every bit of it. No dulling. I wanna see sulu do his thang.. See y'all lerra
**drags him by the ear into thread,locks door and swallows key***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
just wanna try somtin
[left][/left]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
lola.luv:
Sulu is looking really dapper in his red jacket. It's cute the way he's made an effort to clean up for his date.

Nando is sharpening 2 knives. This guy dey hear word so?
Shooor!!! For where he dey sharp am? For kitchen abi near rendezvous room?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
bintsdeyi:

BBA The Chase
Top Notch Gossip and Revealed Secrets. Anything you need to know, we will get it for you

Check Out Pokello's Ride!!
Pokello's Ride

Although Pokello is not satisfied with publicity, we all know she is rich, at least here in Africa. First of all, she is the daughter of a prominent minister back home in her country, Zimbabwe. We all know that in Africa, to be rich and powerful is to become a political leader.

Then we know "Addicted To Shoes" or whatever she tries to call her shoe shop. In profile extra, she describes herself as "Owner of a luxurious ladies shoe boutique" Read more here
Then we know she is in a relationship with Stunner, a rich celeb in Zimbabwe. What more should we expect from Pokello?
See her ride; Luxury at its best!!

You have to like the way the colors blend in, cream and black. The seats are all leather, including the steering wheel. Notice the cooler between the two seats? That is for keeping drinks and other snacks from getting spoil..

Source : bigbrotherafricakenya..com/2013/06/check-out-pokellos-ride.html?m=1

Did you know that Zimbabwe is now the poorest country in the World! Thanks to minds like yours even war
torn Somalia beats Zimbabwe please comot! This is a common ride
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music:
just wanna try somtin
modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
I'm so not feeling this Sulu-Dilish date.

Sulu is already complaining the wine is non-alcoholic undecided yawns!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
WHAT IS THIS ONE FOR
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
[img]and[/img]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: WHAT IS THIS ONE FOR
To make comment look bold a..k..a thick dark..
Pls why not find an abandoned thread and pratice these things instead of doing it here?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
ok oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

**drags him by the ear into thread,locks door and swallows key***

*comes back*

Beofre dellish leaves to meet sulu, bev tells her to tell sulu to be a gentleman and allow her to bring back the alcohol. She agrees. Sulu and dellish are talking, kinda boring unlike that of bassey and bev

Bev tries peeping through the keyhole, dellish finds out, and blocks it

Dellish now tells sulu that he must come to DH on sunday but sulu doesn't like the idea. Dellish complemts his hair and asked who did it for him and he replys "natascha".

Sulu asks dellish what she does back and she said "I took a year off back home and I want to be an industrial ...(Something). I sell brazilian hair, I have a hari boutique. How about you

Sulu " I finished school back then. I'm into biz but no more. I'm into cab. I established the car biz. I want to namibia.... "..blah blah blah

Their convo sound matured though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
bintsdeyi:

Pokello's White Lamborghini
Pokello's Lamborghini

So this other day Pokello was giving hopes to her followers about making money. This is what she had to say;
"Some people think you have to go outside the country to do it big..... am doing it big in Zimbabwe"

Pokello went ahead to post pictures of the cars in her compound. See the pictures of Lamborghini Pokello posted.

White Lamborghini

The price of most Lamborghini cars are not below the mark of 1 million dollars. The car is powered by 5.2 liter V-10 engine that delivers a total of 570 horsepower. With that kind of horsepower, it can clock 62 mph in 4 seconds!!

Bet you haven't seen the 'YOLO' sign, try to look for it, you will find it

On the inside, the car is as comfortable and luxurious as it is on the outside, would you kill for such a ride?

Source: bigbrotherafricakenya..com/2013/06/pokellos-white-lamborghini.html?m=1

Then WTH is she going in BBA?!?! I
I now dig it.. Zimbabwe is one hell of a sh*t hole. No wonder poverty smell all over it while a few greedy ones take advantage of the country
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
ok oo! Garri lord am just curious!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
Waridi:

Did you know that Zimbabwe is now the poorest country in the World! Thanks to minds like yours even war
torn Somalia beats Zimbabwe please comot! This is a common ride

WTF!!!... Lamborghini is a common ride?

Please pass me your weed bro, it must've been the best quality!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
and this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
Abeg god_of_music, Open a thread on nairaland/general to for all experiments biko.
this thread is long enough

I'm enjoying the easy convo between Sulu and Dilish. They may soon have run out of things to say to eachother sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
and this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
sorii oo am just learning some tricks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
Waridi:

Then WTH is she going in BBA?!?! I
I now dig it.. Zimbabwe is one hell of a sh*t hole. No wonder poverty smell all over it while a few greedy ones take advantage of the country

This is getting stupid.. Stop this cussing, let's not get this thread derailed. If you can't update, then keep mute

Take your cusses elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
[B]bold[B]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
sholay2011: I said it....bassey on point ...Melvin loves Dillish not Maria. Team bassey cool

Sholey abeg se na Bassey talk am or wat led to this!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
[img]@[/img]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sulu asked dellish about the ring on her finger and she said "its a promise ring her boyfriend gaver her" and she also added that her boyfriend said the next ring will be an engagement ring...
Dillish told sulu that they've been dating for four years and it all started when she was 19yrs old. Sulu asked what he does and she said he does construction work and owns a record label .. She said he's one of her role models and she even looks up to him as her mother...
On a serious note,i pray nothing happens btw dillish and melvin cos if what she said is true her relationship has come a long way..
My signal is now back,so you guys shld expect more updates.. Forgive my typos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.