Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,658 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182950 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
spade:

Bros, why are you acting like you don't know girls lie a lot about having boyfriends just to boost their "status"?
Come on, she already admitted they were going through a break-up cuz he wasn't supportive.

Elizabeth Gupta and Liziwe all lied about having boyfriends when coming into the show; but as soon as man come give them attention, na hin dem change story sharp sharp.
Girls are known to lie about those things before. You honestly believe Pokello has a boyfriend too?

The only one I can properly confirm is Dillish, cuz we've seen her boyfriend even campaigning for her.

Side note: I hear he's physically abusive to Dillish shaa.

Hmmm the physical abuse part sha! I always thought that the guy is the reason Dillish is holding back from Melvin... Why is it that most pretty gals end up with abusive men cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ayaff learn finish!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
aodis:

Sholey abeg se na Bassey talk am or wat led to this!
Yeah, bassey told Bev in d rendezvous room that tho he likes Dillish, but he knows she doesn't and wont allow her to use him like a toy . He said she likes Melvin instead and Melvin likes her too.

Beverly tried arguing that Melvin likes Maria but sensitive Bassey cut in saying he is sure Melvin likes Dillish that Maria just dey force hersef. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
Selly tells sulu about her producer BF who's also her role model and have been dating him for 4years.

Selly " I've been feeling fatima but I don't like her attitude."

Sulu asked dellish about what DH thinks of him

Dellish " they you are cool, lovely, good and can cook well."

Sulu " I'm an excited kinda guy"

Dellish " I like you. You're humble. When we came to ruby house, you're the first person to take me around. That's why I chose you. I love your dance steps, whenever we come over I always look for you"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
Dannyxy: Nawa oh,see hw bba wan scatter 5yrs relationship...my fwends gal caught him streaming dellish shower hour nd wen she asked wat he wz doin,he said he wz learnin hw 2 bath(no b mumuness b dat)nw she wants 2 end d rela...i am stil beggin her

ROTFLMAO.

As in literally. Geeez!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
This Dillish fit psych person make him head swell...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Sulu asked dellish about the ring on her finger and she said "its a promise ring her boyfriend gaver her" and she also added that her boyfriend said the next ring will be an engagement ring...
Dillish told sulu that they've been dating for four years and it all started when she was 19yrs old. Sulu asked what he does and she said he does construction work and owns a record label .. She said he's one of her role models and she even looks up to him as her mother...
On a serious note,i pray nothing happens btw dillish and melvin cos if what she said is true her relationship has come a long way..
My signal is now back,so you guys shld expect more updates.. Forgive my typos.

Thank God.. Lead the way.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: WHAT IS THIS ONE FOR

Giiyaz, I can see you're back.
Please, sit down.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
fork adict:

ROTFLMAO.

As in literally. Geeez!

If you believe that story, then you'd believe I'm p-sqaure's senoir brother grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sulu is advising dellish not to allow her beauty get into her head too much.. He said she shld be humble and just continue being herself cos she comes across like a role model..
Dillish said she doesnt come from a family wo had too much but made do with what they had.. She said that should be a problem cos it has humbled her..dillish now told him that she ahs a feeling that feza saved him.. Sulu said feza is good girl... He also added that its very hard to find a well mannered girl who's still pretty..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
Take care guys.. This rendevouz is more dry than gandi's flipflops!!

Mtchewwww!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
Natasha show is on in ruby house Annabel is on the hot seat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky: Take care guys.. This rendevouz is more dry than gandi's flipflops!!

Mtchewwww!!
Abeg shift jare. I am enjoying d rendezvous. Even if dem no dey kiss or do anything, am getting to know more abt d housemates involved.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wetin dey worry biggy camera crew sef? Why dem dey show cleo and the barber 'hakeem'...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Sulu asked dellish about the ring on her finger and she said "its a promise ring her boyfriend gaver her" and she also added that her boyfriend said the next ring will be an engagement ring...
Dillish told sulu that they've been dating for four years and it all started when she was 19yrs old. Sulu asked what he does and she said he does construction work and owns a record label .. She said he's one of her role models and she even looks up to him as her mother...
On a serious note,i pray nothing happens btw dillish and melvin cos if what she said is true her relationship has come a long way..
My signal is now back,so you guys shld expect more updates.. Forgive my typos.

That's what I've been telling some of these lonely, loveless housewives on Twitter hoping these people live out their fantasies.

They have absolutely no regards for the lives of these two housemates outside the show.

They neither love Melvin nor Dillish, but just love the idea of a "Mellish" so they can loop it all day and massturrbate to the immorality of their wet dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2013

Mtchewwww!!

grin grin grin
Didn't have much expectations for this date in the first place. I'm egerly waiting for Selly-Sulu date.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
dommfa: Beverly talks without caution, I think she forgets she's on tv sometimes. She's just real. See how she's busybodying around the kitchen with her routine pink camisole, blue pj and hideous multi coloured cap.
She's in the kitchen discussing with melvin. Melvin said he came to the house with the principle of not being in a relationship because he believes most relationships don't continue outside bb house because of distance so there's no point starting something like that.

Beverly then said melvin beats about the bush too much, "they'll ask you a question, you won't open up, you will be going around in circles". Maria is someone like me,she's impatient.. she's my friend and she feels insecure when she sees selly on your bed coupled with the fact that she thinks you like selly.

Melvin - I wonder who is thowing all these likeness gist around. if I dint like maria, she wouldn't be always be on my bed, I'd have found a way to chase her and all. She should stop feeling insecure and let's see what would happens outside the house. I would love to visit namibia after the show.

Beverly said she's has no problem with distance relationships as long as she can visit her boyfriend. She then talked about bolt again and how he's not her kind of man and wouldn't even want housemates saying bad things about her like she's snatching betty's bf after her exit. Melvin told her its all about what she wants cos people would talk either ways. Bev was like never, its not even about the housemates wagging tongues alone, she's just never going to dig bolt and bla bla bla..tired of typing.

Btw, I heard dillish doesn't shower daily, she does once in 2 or 3days. This gist is courtesy of sister feza. Beverly used to dress well in ruby house, comb her hair, roll it, but ever since she got to diamonds house, it has always been that uniform and she never attempts caring for her hair. Same goes for annabel and her night wear.

I heard about Dillish not showering Annabel gisted Feza that "some house mates don't even shower in DH" when she was commending the cleanliness of RH.
Dillish!!!! Eeeeewwwww! * throws up*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
Dillish said she never knew her real dad and her step dad made her believe he was her real dad but the truth eventually came out when she grew up..
Sulu said he comes from a family of poverty.. As in real poverty.. He said the respect he has for women comes from his mother cos she was a very strong woman.
He said his elder brother who palyed profesional soccer fug them out of poverty and today he give thanks to God.. He also added that his sis married an accountant..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sulu said if he goes home,he wont be sad.. The young zambian said he is a very serious person outside the big brother house but many housemates wont know cos he normally shows his playful side....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2013

Mtchewwww!!
ROTFLMFAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
montelik: Angelo with a clearly fake smile plastered across his face as Maria confirms that she is "feeling" Melvin. Annabel also eagerly add a little salt & pepper in describing Maria and Melvin bed sharing "relationship". Angelo fake smile looks even faker. grin

Seems Annabel wasn't joking when she told Melvin said she was going to get revenge upon her entrance to Ruby. grin

Hahahaa I trust Annabel to get back at Angelo for making a fool outta her. Fury of a woman scorned! cool wink embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
How many people viewing this topic Geeeeeeeez!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Sulu said if he goes home,he wont be sad.. The young zambian said he is a very serious person outside the big brother house but many housemates wont know cos he normally shows his playful side....
Did i just call sulu "Young".. Na wa for me ooh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sulu and dillish both said they want to win the money and wont pretend like they dont need it that much...
Dillish complemented sulu's look and said natasha did a good job.. Dillish went futher to pump sulu's already big head ny telling him he smelled nice and the guy was just blushing.. She also told him that selly said he looked nice when she saw him at the arena games..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sulu asked dillish about nando and selly but dillish said they are just good friends and she's friendly with everyone.. Sulu now said dillish is hiding something from him cos what ik asked last week sunday gave him a hint..
Dillish told sulu that nothing has changed about selly.. She added insult to injury by saying "selly sleeps on a diiferent bed from nando".. Dillish went futher to say that if he meets selly,they shld talk about the issue more cos they might be somethings her(dillish) is not saying...
Why did dillish lie to sulu? Na wa sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
spade:

Giiyaz, I can see you're back.
Please, sit down.
And who is Giiyaz please??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
I can see that dillish and melvin both share this thing in common; both of them are careful with words and dont want to give out too much.. Sometimes,they get too self conscious..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
Spade answer me oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
They were talking about the strikes.. Sulu now aske dbaout nando and dillsih told him that nando apologised to evryone.. She said nando said he loved knives,and had no intentions of hurting anyone..
Sulu now said "But when he gets angry,he might do something".. LMFAO... Sulu is scared..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
They were talking about housemates and dillish mentioned how melvin is nice and helpful and how she gets along well with him..
Sulu said feza wanted to swap natasha but natasha begged feza and lied that she was sick and dillish said natasha has to experience both houses(dillish abeg first remove the dirty wey dey your eye first)... Biggy now said the rendezvous room is now open and dillish ended ny giving him a hug and told him "enjoy your selly"....
I don tire for updates.. Make another person take over.. I don try..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky:

WTF!!!... Lamborghini is a common ride?

Please pass me your weed bro, it must've been the best quality!!

In oyimbo world you can own it on C.R.E.D.I.T grin grin grin
I drive a Porsche now let's get back to BBA please Leave this messed up Zimbo crap! Mugabe fool wasted it already
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky:

This is getting stupid.. Stop this cussing, let's not get this thread derailed. If you can't update, then keep mute

Take your cusses elsewhere

Huh? So you paying more attention to my cusses than the updates.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.