Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179562 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: Pls guys oo! Answer me please...how do you change your comment to black or green??
Soak am inside bitter leaf..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
CHINEKEMEH!!! I will go and buy new T.V today! Ayaff missed alot!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: Pls guys oo! Answer me please...how do you change your comment to black or green??

Before you comment, look up, you'll see "change colour" space beside the emoticons, click on it, choose your colour and then type away
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky:

I sais so cos melvin is emotional. He said in his interview that he felt bad with the stuff he did to anabelle and that when he meets her, he will try to resolve it. He's putting emotion way too much instead of playing the game like selly, natascha, elikem and co.

bev no send you at all, that girl is serioulsy NAIJA!!
You have a point sha.. I wonde who he'll put up on monday.. He might end up putting himself up for eviction..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky:
e no dey work na
Before you comment, look up, you'll see "change colour" space beside the emoticons, click on it, choose your colour and then type away
lalaosky:

lalaosky:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
But isn't Bassey taking things too far?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Mehn, sulu is looking handsome with his plaited hair.. Me likey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
lola.luv:
But isn't Bassey taking things too far?
I thought so too. it seems he really wanted it but was using joke to cover up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hahahahahaha,dis bassey funny o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
What? This Beverly sharp oo. RR session over. Bassey ended up not getting even a peck. Wao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

You have a point sha.. I wonde who he'll put up on monday.. He might end up putting himself up for eviction..

Lmao.. He can't for sure.. My only prayer is that he doesn't end up regretting as usual after his decision. He should learn from feza and co

@SOM, thanks for the mention
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
sulu n dillish getting ready 4 d rendezvous
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bev u wicked o.Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
You have a point sha.. I wonde who he'll put up on monday.. He might end up putting himself up for eviction..[/quote][/color][quote author=GARRI~ WARLORD] if he tries that i will make sure his evicted the next sunday!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
I also thought Bassey took it too far, he must have flashed Bev at least 3 times in that room

Sulu aint looking bad in that plum akwoshe (spelling? undecided) suit and hair. The suit brings out his big stomach and bum cheesy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky:

Lmao.. He can't for sure.. My only prayer is that he doesn't end up regretting as usual after his decision. He should learn from feza and co

@SOM, thanks for the mention
Even feza didnt find the first time easy but now she don become patience ozokwor.. I hope melvin becomes mugabe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
Is it colored??[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
I cant wait to laugh,cos sulu go act film nana.Mr ibu dating ini edo,hahaha,i cant wait o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
I thought so too. it seems he really wanted it but was using joke to cover up.

I tell you. He showed her his privates at least twice. And threw her on the bed.
He wanted it really bad but backtracked and made it all seem a joke when he saw she wasn't game.

I have to give it to her. She handled herself and the situation pretty well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]This color thing doesn't work!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: [/color]

You're opera right?, that's why. When you click on the colour, it will show you -

[color=#550000] .

then, place your comment in between the two "][" that closes "0" and "/"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
I said it....bassey on point ...Melvin loves Dillish not Maria. Team bassey cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
huh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: This color thing doesn't work!

Place your comment in between the two "][" like I did your to your post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: huh?

Way to go brah.. Now you owe me one grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
Back on....PRAISEEEEEEE DA LORD!
First thing I c is Fatima covering that orange thing on Feza's head with a black weave.....PRAISE DA LORD.
Thank God I'm gonna witness Selly n Sulu, wetin consign me with Sulu and Dillish? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wow!! Thanks Lalosky!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Even feza didnt find the first time easy but now she don become patience ozokwor.. I hope melvin becomes mugabe.

Lol@mugabe.. I think he needs to become idi amin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Lolol, Bimp is giving Beverly a tight hug, soon some people will say she's throwing herself at him.

god_of_music: Is it colored??

Your post has to be inbetween the two color brakets to get this. If your browsing on opera mini, you have to type your emoticons manually else your post will be trippled
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Thats what it is niggas!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: Wow!! Thanks Lalosky!!

You're welcome
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
what is this one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.