Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,408 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182916 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

My frien that ain't my nickname.
says who?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
superflakie:

I really don't know if u intentionally do it but I'm sure u enjoy doing it.
OMG

don't you see that the two of you fits together
you can't just deny the chemistry undecided
you two just keep going round the corner cheesy
or
is it Ochon that you have a thing for gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tabh:
Yimu

Awww.. Sexytabh, my alluring dime piece kiss.. How are you doing?. Have been kinda busy with fun, that I forgot to check on ya cry

How was your day?. Hope those stalkers have been warned off with s stern voice of "I'm taken by LIPsy"? wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

LMAO grin. Your voice was like one old wrinkled-faced, pot-bellied, rich Agbaya with Gbefila aura grin, dishing out commands to his househelps grin. Kwaaaaaaaa. Goodu one. I like it. wink
you wan spoil market for me
i never old oooooooooooooo

na you be Gbeborun, Gbefila, Olofofo gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

So the fact that I said I like your voice didn't get you smiling shae. undecided

Lol i'm not mad. It's actually a funny name and little piglet would have even been funnier so thanks for the bush baby I guess undecided lol

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Awww.. Sexytabh, my alluring dime piece kiss.. How are you doing?. Have been kinda busy with fun, that I forgot to check on ya cry

How was your day?. Hope those stalkers have been warned off with s stern voice of "I'm taken by LIPsy"? wink grin
Busy with fun,that's good to know..you must be rocking the season like seriously. My day is still on tdb grin.
I got no stalkers,i want to be a nun soon embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Thanks Bro. It was a bad morning for me today. I have dancing, watching movie. Drinking non-alcoholic drinks. Gisting and all that, just to get my mind off it and it's working. Thanks bro and you guys, I'm a lot better now
good to hear that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
you wan spoil market for me
i never old oooooooooooooo

na you be Gbeborun, Gbefila, Olofofo gringrin

LOL. Amebo like you. Why gift REINject you by the way? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
see this one
*yimu*
saw the VN stuff this afternoon and i gave it a try

you think say i be learner tongue
Ok!! I be-leaf you..

**yimu** tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

So the fact that I said I like your voice didn't get you smiling shae. undecided

Lol i'm not mad. It's actually a funny name and little piglet would have even been funnier so thanks for the bush baby I guess undecided lol
gengen
this two are at it again
let me grap my popcorn and coke

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tabh:
Busy with fun,that's good to know..you must be rocking the season like seriously. My day is still on tdb grin.
I got no stalkers,i want to be a nun soon embarassed

TDB?.. That's where the fun is. Night funs are interesting cos they're dangerous wink

Nun?. *chatns incantation* abracadabra... Oringooringo.. I reject it angry

We are lacking sexy vixens.. We can't afford to loose to the remaining rare breeds to the convent sadsad.. KsLIP still exist angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
Kslib:
Ok!! I be-leaf you..

**yimu** tongue
maka why na
abi i take something that belong to you tongue
better talk ooooooo or you be quiet for ever gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
maka why na
abi i take something that belong to you tongue
better talk ooooooo or you be quiet for ever gringrin
Take wetin belong to me? grin Erm, sorry but you are not man enough.. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

LOL. Amebo like you. Why gift REINject you by the way? grin
you wey superflake called you baby, you no allow us hear word sad
if she come give you peck now the whole thread will go bananas abi undecided
SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:00am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
gengen
this two are at it again
let me grap my popcorn and coke

You're on the hot seat. You have two last questions to answer and win yourself, N10,000,000

1. Why are you always "GRAPing"(not graB) popcorn? angry

2. Why must you tell us before you "grap" them? undecided sadsad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:00am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
try me cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:02am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
you wey superflake called you baby, you no allow us hear word sad
if she come give you peck now the whole thread will go bananas abi undecided
SMH

Erm... If she give me a peck.. NL servers will crash undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

TDB?.. That's where the fun is. Night funs are interesting cos they're dangerous wink

Nun?. *chatns incantation* abracadabra... Oringooringo.. I reject it angry

We are lacking sexy vixens.. We can't afford to loose to the remaining rare breeds to the convent sadsad.. KsLIP still exist angry
So in your mind now,nuns can't be sexy as well as work for God?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

You're on the hot seat. You have two last questions to answer and win yourself, N10,000,000

1. Why are you always "GRAPing"(not graB) popcorn? angry

2. Why must you tell us before you "grap" them? undecided sadsad
see am thay talk like those Aba business men
go seatdown joor cool
shey you get 50,000 for your account talkless of 500,000naira grin
Mschew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:06am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
dre11:
try me cheesy

*gulps hard* shockedshockedshocked

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:07am On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated:

Oya pele I've got the biggest smile on my face right now smiley

Kslib thank you. (sorry I just saw ur comment)
Dre there you go again iweak
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

maybe that na why she dey run from you grin
but, you dey take style spoil peasant Reinc chances ooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
try me cheesy
grin.. Erm dre, I know you're old enough to be my dad grin but sir, if i were you,i'll use my grey hair as a leverage when praying to God, so that you can atleast convince him that you're age-ing and grant you the ultimate request --- to be kissed. grin

When you succeed with that, then you can come to the table of men and drink with me.. As for now, pls make do with water..

***wears hat*** cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

LMAO grin. Your voice was like one old wrinkled-faced, pot-bellied, rich Agbaya with Gbefila aura grin, dishing out commands to his househelps grin. Kwaaaaaaaa. Goodu one. I like it. wink

Lmfaoooo. Dre I never hear am. I dey out. I go listen to am when I get back
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Tabh:
So in your mind now,nuns can't be sexy as well as work for God?

In a Godly mind, nuns can't be SEXY and still serve the Lord to avoid SEDUCING the prayers meant for the congregation; sending it on a parabolic path back to the soil instead of moving straight to Heaven tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
see am thay talk like those Aba business men
go seatdown joor cool
shey you get 50,000 for your account talkless of 500,000naira grin
Mschew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2013
Elantracey: were is d vn

Lmao. Dre don bring him girlfriend. Ghen Ghen Agbgift
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:13am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
maybe that na why she dey run from you grin
but, you dey take style spoil peasant Reinc chances ooooooo

Taaa.. Reinc is warming his way back to her heart. He just need to move her position from 93 behind tabh, to 3rd behind SOM and jovialjov grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2013
superflakie:

Oya pele I've got the biggest smile on my face right now smiley

Kslib thank you. (sorry I just saw ur comment)
Dre there you go again iweak
swerry no mind me joor
na your talk with Reinc dey make me go gaga na grin
but,
on a serious note you both fit
don't tell me peasant ochon is trying sometin funny behind our back

ok!
One last question and don't lie *don't you have a thing for Reinc winkwink hahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

*gulps hard* shockedshockedshocked
Evil man!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:13am On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmfaoooo. Dre I never hear am. I dey out. I go listen to am when I get back

LWKMD. E be like an 120 year-old gandpa grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.