Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182775 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:50am On Dec 26, 2013
Bwuahahahahhaahhha Bwuahahahahhaahhha I no fit breathe *tears. Omo e be like say these vn's na mistake. I just heard Dre's own and I nearly burst grin grin. Okon Bwuahahahahhaahhha omo that na your new nickname. grin. As if ochon no dey already horrible, Dre con merix am to Okon grin grin eew.

Dre, nice one. I dey feel how u call Lertee name. wink is there something you're not telling us wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:00am On Dec 26, 2013
ochon: Reincarnated, I dey see your PAWS work o

@kslib, I'm king, don't use the memes on me sad

@dre, thought you've said night?. Are you still awake cos of flakie boo's pic?. You go grow old be that grin

Huh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:18am On Dec 26, 2013
Lmao Kslib, na your brother be this!?

https://www.nairaland.com/isiterere

Check hin posts
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:35am On Dec 26, 2013
Oh my ghard grin grin that Okon still dey burst my brain. grin

How come nobody agrees with me that superflakie sounds just like Selly. Haba una don deaf abi wetin undecided. I just listened to it again to see if I didn't hear well the first time but nope, she sounds just like her.

Ehen C'est qui. Abeg shae dem dey pronounce your name as c'est Moi as in mwah, The normal french way or you dey pronounce am as moi as in moin moin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lmtm: 6:27am On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated: Bwuahahahahhaahhha Bwuahahahahhaahhha I no fit breathe *tears. Omo e be like say these vn's na mistake. I just heard Dre's own and I nearly burst grin grin. Okon Bwuahahahahhaahhha omo that na your new nickname. grin. As if ochon no dey already horrible, Dre con merix am to Okon grin grin eew.

Dre, nice one. I dey feel how u call Lertee name. wink is there something you're not telling us wink
You ehn,this got me laughing this early morning.

Ochon grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated: Bwuahahahahhaahhha Bwuahahahahhaahhha I no fit breathe *tears. Omo e be like say these vn's na mistake. I just heard Dre's own and I nearly burst grin grin. Okon Bwuahahahahhaahhha omo that na your new nickname. grin. As if ochon no dey already horrible, Dre con merix am to Okon grin grin eew.

lmao...good way to statt thr morning..dre, brb with my comment, let me listen and ser if i'll be unable to breathe too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2013
GH^KWAME:
kwaaaaaaaaaaa! So the allegation about you viewing this Thread via guest mode is true huh?... Anyway, I modified it because I felt it was in bad taste.

lol, i do sometimes especially when im not using my personal device, but it isnt fun you know, cos you dont get to see pics/vns as a guest.

i didnt see it in a bad taste though , but its all good..

morning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:25am On Dec 26, 2013
dommfa:

lol, i do sometimes especially when im not using my personal device, but it isnt fun you know, cos you dont get to see pics/vns as a guest.

i didnt see it in a bad taste though , but its all good..

morning.
"Conscience is a very strong feeling capable of snitching on you anytime, anywhere".... I felt i had disrespected you with that quote, so I just had to let it go.... Anyway, why do you like swapping your moniker?.....
Good morning, Madam addicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 26, 2013
^ Awwww..what a gentle man..reinc come and learn... grin.. You never run out of those quotes for every situation ehn?

I swap my moniker whenever I want to run away from my followers .. grin..

This moniker is a loner..

Pysche, 2more days to go.. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2013

MUHH-RI-YUUUUHHHH! (Maria)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2013
dommfa: ^ Awwww..what a gentle man..reinc come and learn... grin.. You never run out of those quotes for every situation ehn?

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated: Lmao Kslib, na your brother be this!?

https://www.nairaland.com/isiterere

Check hin posts
I don check some... rotflmfao!!!! Hahahaha!!! grin .. Abeg i no wan laugh this early morning jare.. Lol

Maybe he is suffering from the 'kslib' effect.. cheesy

Morning everyone!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2013
Psychedelia:

MUHH-RI-YUUUUHHHH! (Maria)
Wetin she use spoil her face for the first pic? She no fine for there ..

That girl in the second pic by the left.. Wooow!!! Black is beautiful oooo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2013
thanks guyz, kslib,tabh,cestmoi,reinc

make i upload my vn hehe,wait for it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2013
nawa, abeg i get cartarh so dont mind my voice.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2013
dommfa: ^ Awwww..what a gentle man..reinc come and learn... grin.. You never run out of those quotes for every situation ehn?

Thanx for the complement.... Yep, I have tons of it stored up in my phone.

Why would you wanna run away from your followers?....

I see you don't care about the immediate gratification, coupled with delayed deleterious effects as long as its Pysche huh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2013
Dannyxy: nawa, abeg i get cartarh so dont mind my voice.

Muhuhuhehehehehahahahaaaaaahaaaaa! grin

Nice one sha. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2013
Dannyxy: thanks guyz, kslib,tabh,cestmoi,reinc

make i upload my vn hehe,wait for it.
Anytime dear.....
Ehen.....brb with my own VN too later in the day.Dre11,I see you bro....,nice onesmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2013
Lovely.....thanks for the shoutoutsmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Thanx for the complement.... Yep, I have tons of it stored up in my phone.

Why would you wanna run away from your followers?....

I see you don't care about the immediate gratification, coupled with delayed deleterious effects as long as its Pysche huh?

You welcome..

Ermm, you won't understand, but its nothing actually..

I'll come back to answer the last paragraph when I get my dictionary..
grin

Dj wild child, party never finish..I'm still waiting if you must know.. tongue

Danny, sorry about the loss..hope you good now..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOOOOOO so that na wetin u dey yarn since. I con begin dey think who this mumu was referring to that time. You no serious oh undecided
na when you become LASTMAN official gringrin
you know deep inside you say i rite wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Anytime dear.....
Ehen.....brb with my own VN too later in the day.Dre11,I see you bro....,nice onesmiley
thanks sweery wink
hope say you don box someborii for this boxing day gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2013
dommfa:

You welcome..

grin

mmmmmmm, well if you say so.

Lol, no need for dictionary to define addiction dear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated: Oh my ghard grin grin that Okon still dey burst my brain. grin

How come nobody agrees with me that superflakie sounds just like Selly. Haba una don deaf abi wetin undecided. I just listened to it again to see if I didn't hear well the first time but nope, she sounds just like her.

Ehen C'est qui. Abeg shae dem dey pronounce your name as c'est Moi as in mwah, The normal french way or you dey pronounce am as moi as in moin moin?
smiley What's with you and c'est qui? Yes,moi as in mwah.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2013
dommfa:

You welcome..

grin

hahahaha,party just dey start,we're about to turn up tongue
erm,what do you want me to say now?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2013

no mind me joor
i wan find Njoku fight na sad
the guys no just surface so i just think say if i tease hin wiffy small whether he go come out of his hidding place grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2013
kia
too much crowd dey where you do the recording
nice tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2013
Morning Cest'Moi and SOM wink
wild child i see you
how boxing day go be
una never start the boxing fight gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
night!!
morning to you my person
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2013
wild child:

hahahaha,party just dey start,we're about to turn up tongue
erm,what do you want me to say now?

You and who, better record now.....to make it longer and funnier, list monikers on this thread and wish them a happy new year in advance.. Kill us with different pronunciation too.. tongue

Ermmm..kwame, mind doing that too??add ghana flavour too.. tongue

Dre, your vn just killed me..okon and cest moin...lwkmd...iv replayed it thrice now..ochon's description about it was apt..

Cest moi, I dey wait too.. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2013
dommfa:

You welcome..

grin

merry christmas, thanks, thank God for football, atleast it helps take your mind off the worries off this life for some hours
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2013
dommfa:

You and who, better record now.....to make it longer and funnier, list monikers on this thread and wish them a happy new year in advance.. Kill us with different pronunciation too.. tongue

Ermmm..kwame, mind doing that too??add ghana flavour too.. tongue

Dre, your vn just killed me..okon and cest moin...lwkmd...iv replayed it thrice now..ochon's description about it was apt..

Cest moi, I dey wait too.. cool
Meichunu cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.