Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,827 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182979 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:15am On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

LWKMD. E be like an 120 year-old gandpa grin
see this phooool gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2013
superflakie:

Oya pele I've got the biggest smile on my face right now smiley

Kslib thank you. (sorry I just saw ur comment)
Dre there you go again iweak
No P, corn flakes.
Sorry, I meant 'flakie'..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Evil man!! grin

LMAO grin. I didn't even see the appropriate meme to use grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

Taaa.. Reinc is warming his way back to her heart. He just need to move her position from 93 behind tabh, to 3rd behind SOM and jovialjov grin
*dead*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:18am On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmao. Dre don bring him girlfriend. Ghen Ghen Agbgift

cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
grin.. Erm dre, I know you're old enough to be my dad grin but sir, if i were you,i'll use my grey hair as a leverage when praying to God, so that you can atleast convince him that you're age-ing and grant you the ultimate request --- to be kissed. grin

When you succeed with that, then you can come to the table of men and drink with me.. As for now, pls make do with water..

***wears hat*** cool
whats he saying

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Tabh, upload your pic and VN. It's your turn wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

LMAO grin. I didn't even see the appropriate meme to use grin
I lost most of meme's and pics.. E pain me sha!!!

I will surely get them back and my return shall be deadly!! watch out!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:23am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
I lost most of meme's and pics.. E pain me sha!!!

I will surely get them back and my return shall be deadly!! watch out!!! grin

LOL. Abeg, don't use the meme on me biko
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:24am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
whats he saying
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:26am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib: Dre nice.. So you dey practise voice recording since yesterday? grin

Thanks for the shout out!!

Bwuahahahahhaahhha Lmfaooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:27am On Dec 26, 2013
ochon: Tabh, upload your pic and VN. It's your turn wink
Erm, must she upload pics here everyday ? .. What do you do with her pics?

Well, I wouldnt mind seeing tabhilicous the pretty sexy damsel again though!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:28am On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

Awww.. Sexytabh, my alluring dime piece kiss.. How are you doing?. Have been kinda busy with fun, that I forgot to check on ya cry

How was your day?. Hope those stalkers have been warned off with s stern voice of "I'm taken by LIPsy"? wink grin

Na so you dey kiss your sister? No respect
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:29am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
gengen
this two are at it again
let me grap my popcorn and coke

LMFAOOOOOOO so that na wetin u dey yarn since. I con begin dey think who this mumu was referring to that time. You no serious oh undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:30am On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

LOL. Abeg, don't use the meme on me biko
Mhseeeww!! You wey gather gifs ad meme 's like water..

I wan update my gif and meme library with new ones.. My return will be deadly, no jokes.. grin

##watchout for the return of kslib***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:31am On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=dre11][/quote]

Bwuahahahahhaahhhahahahahahh nice one
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:32am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:

Bwuahahahahhaahhhahahahahahh nice one
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:32am On Dec 26, 2013
superflakie:

Oya pele I've got the biggest smile on my face right now smiley

Kslib thank you. (sorry I just saw ur comment)
Dre there you go again iweak

I don't want the pity smile. Never mind
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:33am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
grin.. Erm dre, I know you're old enough to be my dad grin but sir, if i were you,i'll use my grey hair as a leverage when praying to God, so that you can atleast convince him that you're age-ing and grant you the ultimate request --- to be kissed. grin

When you succeed with that, then you can come to the table of men and drink with me.. As for now, pls make do with water..

***wears hat*** cool

Chei my God Bwuahahahahhaahhha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:35am On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

Taaa.. Reinc is warming his way back to her heart. He just need to move her position from 93 behind tabh, to 3rd behind SOM and jovialjov grin

Hahahahahhahahahhahahahahah phucking idiottt. Do you know what it takes to be number 93?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:35am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Mhseeeww!! You wey gather gifs ad meme 's like water..

I wan update my gif and meme library with new ones.. My return will be deadly, no jokes.. grin

##watchout for the return of kslib***

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:36am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
whats he saying

LMFAOOOOOOO ah never die. Lmfaoooo lol!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:39am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
swerry no mind me joor
na your talk with Reinc dey make me go gaga na grin
but,
on a serious note you both fit
don't tell me peasant ochon is trying sometin funny behind our back

ok!
One last question and don't lie *don't you have a thing for Reinc winkwink hahahaha

Oh boy this guy dey on one kain mission sha. grin how u go ask this kain question. Isn't it obvious? Ofcourse she does. They all do wink.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:41am On Dec 26, 2013
Bwuahahahahhaahhha Kslib dey write epistle, Dre dey reply with one sentence. Chai that thing can pain grin grin

*wipes tears*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 12:42am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
No P, corn flakes.
Sorry, I meant 'flakie'..

All join smiley I'm so used to people calling me these
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:44am On Dec 26, 2013
We go see this morning/afternoon
sleep tight guys
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2013
superflakie:

pls can you upload your pix na before i go to bed
have not seen your pissure before oooo wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:50am On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated: Bwuahahahahhaahhha Kslib dey write epistle, Dre dey reply with one sentence. Chai that thing can pain grin grin

*wipes tears*
Lmao!!! Lwkmd!!

I wan sleep jare!! Night!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:52am On Dec 26, 2013
superflakie:

Really? You go sweet pass corn flakes walahi.. I am very sure of that.. cheesy

erm, no be dat kain sweet wey you dey think ooo lipsrsealed !! Ehen!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:53am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11: We go see this morning/afternoon
sleep tight guys
night!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:02am On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated, I dey see your PAWS work o

@kslib, I'm king, don't use the memes on me sad

@dre, thought you've said night?. Are you still awake cos of flakie boo's pic?. You go grow old be that grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:06am On Dec 26, 2013
Viewing this topic: superflakie(f), ochon and 4 guest(s)

OMG!!. 4 guests... Na wa o angry

Erm, don't mean to "pick" on you,.. Just a question..
how are you doing?. Why are you still awake? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.