Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177223 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2013
Psychedelia:

Muhuhuhehehehehahahahaaaaaahaaaaa! grin

Nice one sha. wink
merry christmas spade, wetin make me forget my personal person
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2013
Happy Boxing Day to these wonderful people:
Ghkwame
Kslib
Reincarnated
Ochon
Agbgift
Jumong pan
Ella B
Dre
My sweetest heart GINGER
Wildchild .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2013
See who is here @Ninnyanny
pikin no make u remember us abi gringrin
take this punch for boxing day shockedshocked
missed u and your Melvin yarns
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Lovely.....thanks for the shoutoutsmiley
thanks.

you are welcome smiley cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Jesus' birthday was niceeeeee,
He gave us a lot to eat and drink
He is an awesome lord!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
kia
too much crowd dey where you do the recording
nice tongue
oboi na my t.v oh. hehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: Jesus' birthday was niceeeeee,
He is an awesome lord!
yes.

merry christmas
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11: See who is here @Ninnyanny
pikin no make u remember us abi gringrin
take this punch for boxing day shockedshocked
missed u and your Melvin yarns
lol....my honey boo Dre,which pikin? Wish I had one...missed u and ur questions on Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2013
Dannyxy: merry christmas, thanks, thank God for football, atleast it helps take your mind off the worries off this life for some hours
Cast all your care on the Lord; for he care for you more than you can immagine
so no more worries brogrin
its the Lord's day
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2013
Dannyxy: nawa, abeg i get cartarh so dont mind my voice.
Nice!!

Thanks for the shout-out!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2013
Dannyxy: yes.

merry christmas
merry xmas sweetie. Na goat abi na fowl u kill?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: Jesus' birthday was niceeeeee,
He is an awesome lord!
Yaay!! Longest time!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: lol....my honey boo Dre,which pikin? Wish I had one...missed u and ur questions on Melvin
sweery wink
what kept you out of circulation undecided
and how is your bobo Melvin and Ifunnaya doing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: Happy Boxing Day to these wonderful people:
Ghkwame
Kslib
Reincarnated
Ochon
Agbgift
Jumong pan
Ella B
Dre
My sweetest heart GINGER
Wildchild .
Same to you dear...have a blast but dont box too much grin
...and we're waiting for your pic and VN,thats the trend here now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2013
I miss Ginger oooooo
Where's she?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Yaay!! Longest time!!!
over busy worry me oooo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2013
Wild child where is your VN and pissure
abi you think say we go dey beg you
Mschew..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
sweery wink
what kept you out of circulation undecided
and how is your bobo Melvin and Ifunnaya doing
lol. They r doing great
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2013
Ghkwame
Kslib
Reincarnated
Ochon
Agbgift
Jumong pan
Ella B
Dre
My sweetest heart GINGER
Wildchild .
hum!
Na her boo she remember first and the rest follow grin
anyway you still remember me wink so i thank God
may the joy of christmas overflows in good measure at your side
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2013
@ninnyanny, I see you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2013
Did yal know that my sweet Maria Nepembe invited Zode (@nosy_ diva) to ghana to spend the xmas with her?
Did yal know that Melvin gave out 3 mtn cards,2 glo cards and 2 airtel cards on his fb page yesterday?
Did yal know that Melvin's galaxy s4 was stolen in Namibia?
Did yal know that Maria's bb Z10 was stolen in Nigeria?
(Coincidence,I think not)
Did yal know that my girl bev was @ aso rock with the vice president?
(My girl is going places)
Did yal know that I missed yal ?
(I sure did)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
morning to you my person
Morining !!

Happy boxing day!!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2013
Ghkwame
Kslib
Reincarnated
Ochon
Agbgift
Jumong pan
Ella B
Dre
My sweetest heart GINGER
Wildchild .
Happy boxing day to you too babe!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
hum!
Na her boo she remember first and the rest follow grin
anyway you still remember me wink so i thank God
may the joy of christmas overflows in good measure at your side
yes oooo,my honey bunny first then others
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2013
GH^KWAME:
@ninnyanny, I see you.
I see u too hon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2013
GH^KWAME:
@ninnyanny, I see you.
why you no go see her
i will report all the side kick you are pursuing to her tongue
she need to know cheesy
better beg me before i do oooooooooo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2013
happy boxing day people,I love you all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11: Wild child where is your VN and pissure
abi you think say we go dey beg you
Mschew..
Lols,no be beg matter be this,oya no vex grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Morining !!

Happy boxing day!!!
hahahaha
na me you see from yah dream land today grin
you come use your boxing skill on me undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2013
DILLISH: happy boxing day people,I love you all
who be this?bera change ur name to maria or Beverly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2013
Goodmrnin pple nd happy boxing day

@ Danny sorry for ur loss ok, d lord is ur strenght

@ninny..wher hv u been, missed u nd ur jist ohh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: yes oooo,my honey bunny first then others
hope he feels the way you feel ooooo grin

so, SOM
you don dey for jonzing levels ooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.