Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,544 members, 7,840,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178279 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
hum!
Romantic.......... Alluring..........fliping of hair........glacing of eyes......

Just watching the space
Let me just watch from the sideline gringrin
grin....keeping watching.Enjoy....!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
**yimu**

Looking at your choice of words----- Seems like you are making a conscious effort to turn-me on!! cheesy . Hmmmn!!!
cheesy....are you on your heat period?lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Drahmah: Hello Everyone!!! What's up?! Its been ages, and I've missed it here...I've been busy, hence my prolonged absence. Dropped by to wish all ya'll a Merry Christmas(even though its coming a bit late), and a most Fruitful 2014. Shout out to everyone! Its thrilling to see this forum is still alive...Peace!
Is this really you? Have a fruitful year too.Pls,where did you keep our Gingergirl?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Lol. Sometimes, those inspirational talks na crap..

Hungry dey beat me, you no gree give me food but begin tell me top 5 quotes by Mandela or Gandhi.. Rubbish!!!

Erm dey watch well well!! **pokes hand inside his eyes**

Bwuahahahahhaahhha omo I wan say something to c'est moi but I con read your signature. Omo e con be like say the thing dey directed at me.

Make I just keep quiet dey watch this match wey I dey watch

That boxing day meme dey funny lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Drahmah: Hello Everyone!!! What's up?! Its been ages, and I've missed it here...I've been busy, hence my prolonged absence. Dropped by to wish all ya'll a Merry Christmas(even though its coming a bit late), and a most Fruitful 2014. Shout out to everyone! Its thrilling to see this forum is still alive...Peace!

Merry Christmas to you too, Drahmah!
Great to see you again.

...And don't worry about who's behind this handle.
Let's just say... I'm "everywhere" wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2013

My Gwd. Drahmah na you be this? I wish say I fit land you one slap sha. Merry Christmas bros. Make you send my regards to sunshine oh grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

cheesy....are you on your heat period?lipsrsealed
Is that why you are so happy?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated:

Bwuahahahahhaahhha omo I wan say something to c'est moi but I con read your signature. Omo e con be like say the thing dey directed at me.

Make I just keep quiet dey watch this match wey I dey watch

That boxing day meme dey funny lmao
Geeez!! Say it jooor!!! I dont like being curious abeg.. grin

Say it!! Spill!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
superflakie: Okay the VN is below as promised.
Merry Xmas once again.

Awww,sweet voice you got there cheesy
Thanks for the shout out,dearie!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Is that why you are so happy?
Hehehehehe,happy ke? And is that why you've been giving me signals?tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:
#facepalm....Dre and Kslib....may not be what you expected.....durrrhhhh.....manage am.
omo
na network news you just dey read ooooo gringrin
good one wink
but!................
Make i no talk cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
good to see you bro
na where you carry Ginger78 go undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
@kslib I fogive u for tryna be smart with me earlier,if u a catholic go for confession.God bless u love #keeping it christian#

@Reincarnated boo longest time

Ehen what yal saying about VN and pix...dint take any pix yesterday oooo,and until I see and listen to someone's pix and VN,I aint uploading any! Yal feel me?hehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11: Hope it looks good
thats my VN

Hahahaha! Dre oooh
OKON!!! Mwahahahahaha
I could barely understand some names sef,lmao!
But seriously, it aint that bad sha,seems like your mouth was too close to the phone or so grin...

Thankx for the shout out,dear cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
omo
na network news you just dey read ooooo gringrin
good one wink
but!................
Make i no talk cheesy
cheesy....talk jor.I know I rushed it sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Njokusboy, biko, no vex... But I want to see your picture.

Like, right now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:
#facepalm....Dre and Kslib....may not be what you expected.....durrrhhhh.....manage am.

Wow! You rap like Twista!

Hold on... You were rapping, right?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Damn, been hell busy.. Merry christmas in arrears fam and a prosperous new year in advance... May God bless ur hustle, reduce ur stress and double your pay... Amen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
you guess wrongly my dear
but you try sha!

[s]but how you think say you go catch me for corner[/s]
hugs you for a nice try wink
ask for a hug in my statement

C'est moi:

Hehehehehehe....leave that to me.winksmiley
but she deny me the hug in her reply

but when Kslib tease her small she did not only hug she gave a kiss

C'est moi:

cheesy....yeeeeeeye!.I know you've been dying to have this,so here you go....kiss kiss

so i just they buttress the point that Kest Moi is back and she even encourage me to watch from the sideline

C'est moi:

grin....keeping watching.Enjoy....!
so am enjoying the show with my pop corn

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
njokusboy: Damn, been hell busy.. Merry christmas in arrears fam and a prosperous new year in advance... May God bless ur hustle, reduce ur stress and double your pay... Amen

Amen my brother
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Psychedelia:

she dey twist rap na grin
at the end she come clap her hands embarassed

Cest Moi no mind me you try wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
jovialjov:

Hahahaha! Dre oooh
OKON!!! Mwahahahahaha
I could barely understand some names sef,lmao!
But seriously, it aint that bad sha,seems like your mouth was too close to the phone or so grin...

Thankx for the shout out,dear cheesy
your head dey there
come drop your own joor tongue
abi you dey fear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oh boy e be like say I gatz comot for noisy place cuz I no fit hear una vn's well. C'est moi did you say Kslib my only love, abi I no hear well? grin And please I don't approve that I share darling with another person. I no even fit hear the name of the other person u dey call darling.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
njokusboy: Damn, been hell busy.. Merry christmas in arrears fam and a prosperous new year in advance... May God bless ur hustle, reduce ur stress and double your pay... Amen

Merry Christmas
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: @kslib I fogive u for tryna be smart with me earlier,if u a catholic go for confession.God bless u love #keeping it christian#

Ehen what yal saying about VN and pix...dint take any pix yesterday oooo,and until I see and listen to someone's pix and VN,I aint uploading any! Yal feel me?hehehe
NO!
I DON'T FEEL YOU embarassed
you can try another joke again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Geeez!! Say it jooor!!! I dont like being curious abeg.. grin

Say it!! Spill!!

Lol. Make una finish conversation, I go say am. + I dey do something else right now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: @kslib I fogive u for tryna be smart with me earlier,if u a catholic go for confession.God bless u love #keeping it christian#

Sweetheart, how are you?

So did the Zode chic go to Ghana? Where are the pictures?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Psychedelia:

Twista ko,Tu pac ni.What will it take you to just say thank you for the shoutout and overlook the VN?tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated: Oh boy e be like say I gatz comot for noisy place cuz I no fit hear una vn's well. C'est moi did you say Kslib my only love, abi I no hear well? grin And please I don't approve that I share darling with another person. I no even fit hear the name of the other person u dey call darling.
Listen againsmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Twista ko,Tu pac ni.What will it take you to just say thank you for the shoutout and overlook the VN?tongue

Thank you for the shoutout, deeeeeeaarrr.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
she dey twist rap na grin
at the end she come clap her hands embarassed

Cest Moi no mind me you try wink
Na you sabismiley....thanks jor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.