Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,858 members, 7,866,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184346 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:27am On Jun 30, 2013
is Bassey drunk or what?

abeg who are those under the sheet cuddling? Beverly and Bimp?chei,see Bimp having this guilty look on his face,what did they do oooo hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:27am On Jun 30, 2013
Thunder fire phcn! Lightening strike phch!! Boko haram bomb phcn!!! See as dey make me miss cwarrekt (in dmalam's voice) gist. Chai! Now I want Maria to stay more than ever. Biggie biko rig Bolt and Pokello out plsssssss.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:28am On Jun 30, 2013
wild child: OMG...Melvin just told Dillish he likes her and she was like "oh so you like me?" lool

Dillish now asked about Maria,Melvin then told her he likes Maria too but its was she (Dillish) that he liked first before he started noticing Maria likes him too

Thanks for this. Melvin likes Dellish far more than he does Mariah. But the guy is acting too nice for my liking. Beside his natural slipperiness and evasiveness and foxiness aint helping him, the girls, and even the viewers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:28am On Jun 30, 2013
wild child: OMG...Melvin just told Dillish he likes her and she was like "oh so you like me?" lool

Dillish now asked about Maria,Melvin then told her he likes Maria too but its was she (Dillish) that he liked first before he started noticing Maria likes him too

Nooooo. Melvin said he likeD her; but when he found out she had someone outside, he completely backed off and started looking elsewhere, and that was when he found Maria.

Dillish said when she first saw him, she thought he was handsome but off limits, and now sees him as a brother (yeah right).

Generally, Melvin was asking her why she always had a habit of leading guys on, citing Nando who initially had interest in her, and she said she couldn't help that she was attractive.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 30, 2013
wild child: Selly just told Dillish she's on the chopping board....Nando needs to be punished for revealing that to her

I don't understand dis
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 1:32am On Jun 30, 2013
pinky lips: Kelvin is a big fool,he can't even express himself around dellish.,he is with dellish now telling her to tell him at what point she took an interest in him and she went like,oh no,I never took an interest in you,I just like you like a brother,melvin was so embarrassed,next he says,he was first attracted to her before the whole maria thing but now he likes her,dats delish....can u just imagine at dis point fr melvin to be indicating his interest in dellish,now that the game has gotten to this level,dellish had to embarass him by calling a player that likes both her and her friend maria,he got quite edgy,explaininplaining how much he isn't a player....next dellish decided toend the topic but melvin being so embarrassed at delishe's answers got so restless and said something like 'delish u caused it,u weren't seeing I like u'....just imagine as if to say na d girl go make moves.....mugu boy,dellish clearly dosent want to be caught up in that circle of having issues with her friend maria cos of undecided melvin....sincerely dellish is so mature,see how melvin was so embarrassed,he thinks being a handsome guy means all d babes should just be drooling around while he walks around waiting to be chased like maria did him....clearly dellish made him know she never had or have such feelings for him,moreover he is with her friend maria now.....una see as melvin take do find boy end up wit who he know want....jew boy....hissing.

Guy take am easy! Abeg jeje!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:32am On Jun 30, 2013
safarigirl: Whoever is not watching is on a long thing

See confessions, Dellish and Melvin

Melvin: "at what point did you start having feelings for me?"

Dillish: "when you walked in I was like ooh, he's handsome, then you stood by my side and spoke to me and then....but I see you just as a brother, like someone I'd give to my friend"

Dillish: "so are you saying you have feelings for I and Maria?"

Melvn: "I don't know"

Dillish: "who did you like first?"

Melvin: "I liked you first...but when I saw there was no key to this padlock and I realised Maria likes me, I liked her too"

Dillish: "so you liked me first?"

Melvin: "Yes"

Dillish: "I didn't know"

Melvin: "Let's just end it here"

*convo hasn't ended, but oga Melvin no wan make we hear*

Btw, going by what they said..Dillish told Melvin she has feelings for him yesterday
You see,dillish will always try to play smart.. She has that pride thing and pretends just like melvin but melvin has started opening up but dillish will hardly open up..
She will try to make him more jealous now.. This thing just got complicated.. He shouldnt have opened up, not to a girl like dillish... Even if she has feeling for him she will hardly say it out..
This is sh**it mehn but KUDOS TO MELVIN FOR OPENING UP... Melvin till day 91..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:34am On Jun 30, 2013
Tuso:

He is a guy who like 2 impress whilst he shuts his feelings*sign of immaturity*...he is fool...selly maybe flirting all around, but I will like to date her if I h've the chance
Look at how sulu luvs this girl

Hey guy, if na play you dey play, stop am. And if you serious, still stop am. I dey find Selly go ghana after Big Bro. So abeg swerve!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 1:34am On Jun 30, 2013
pinky lips: Kelvin is a big fool,he can't even express himself around dellish.,he is with dellish now telling her to tell him at what point she took an interest in him and she went like,oh no,I never took an interest in you,I just like you like a brother,melvin was so embarrassed,next he says,he was first attracted to her before the whole maria thing but now he likes her,dats delish....can u just imagine at dis point fr melvin to be indicating his interest in dellish,now that the game has gotten to this level,dellish had to embarass him by calling a player that likes both her and her friend maria,he got quite edgy,explaininplaining how much he isn't a player....next dellish decided toend the topic but melvin being so embarrassed at delishe's answers got so restless and said something like 'delish u caused it,u weren't seeing I like u'....just imagine as if to say na d girl go make moves.....mugu boy,dellish clearly dosent want to be caught up in that circle of having issues with her friend maria cos of undecided melvin....sincerely dellish is so mature,see how melvin was so embarrassed,he thinks being a handsome guy means all d babes should just be drooling around while he walks around waiting to be chased like maria did him....clearly dellish made him know she never had or have such feelings for him,moreover he is with her friend maria now.....una see as melvin take do find boy end up wit who he know want....jew boy....hissing.

Guy take am easy! Abeg jeje! Meslef tire for my brother Melvin! Instead of you to don talk since e dey form. Well I know say dillish go give in sooner or later.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 1:35am On Jun 30, 2013
spade:

Nooooo. Melvin said he likeD her; but when he found out she had someone outside, he completely backed off and started looking elsewhere, and that was when he found Maria.

Dillish said when she first saw him, she thought he was handsome but off limits, and now sees him as a brother (yeah right).

Generally, Melvin was asking her why she always had a habit of leading guys on, citing Nando who initially had interest in her, and she said she couldn't help that she was attractive.
abeg leave all this rubbish story. Melvin still likes dillish, when she asked who do you like now. he couldn't answer. Maria will always be indillish shadow d far as Melvin is concerned
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 30, 2013

After hiding Under the canopy of trying to take things easy and holding on to one yeye principle of no dating in the bba house, he has gotten himself In a fix. Melvin is attractive to these girls, he's all they want but he lacks that confidence and tried to form for camera. Why all of this is coming out tonight is what I don't get.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:36am On Jun 30, 2013
god_of_music: Are you not a Nigerian??

No..am Ghanaian
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:37am On Jun 30, 2013
fork adict:

Thanks for this. Melvin likes Dellish far more than he does Mariah. But the guy is acting too nice for my liking. Beside his natural slipperiness and evasiveness and foxiness aint helping him, the girls, and even the viewers

dont mind him..he's rather too slow for my liking
spade:

ehn na d same thing we still tok nah just that you elaborated further grin grin
dommfa:

I don't understand this... Please eraborate..

i saw Selly whispered something into Dillish's ear and the next thing Dillish said to Melvin was 'im going home today,i just heard some bad news'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:37am On Jun 30, 2013
Pinky, are you saying Melvin should have kept mum about his feelings for Dilish? The same person we've been complaining has been holding back is now opening up and you're still dissing him. Which kain life be this sef? Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Na wa o undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:38am On Jun 30, 2013
Anyway, I hope you guys can now see it.

Abi una don see why I said we should vote Maria.

Still voting until 6am.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:41am On Jun 30, 2013
Dillish just friendzoned my boy.. Hehehehe!! I no fit laff.. Melvin killed the whole thing by giving dillish that power of control..
She now feels on top of the world cos she friendzoned him... Melvin shld better get ready ooh cos dillish will make sure he gets jealous.... But once again,Big ups to melvin for confronting his fears...
All of una wey dey shout say melvin no wan openup,athink una don see am.. Una don use una winch hack im mind reach BBA... I hope you guys are satisfied..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

You see,dillish will always try to play smart.. She has that pride thing and pretends just like melvin but melvin has started opening up but dillish will hardly open up..
She will try to make him more jealous now.. This thing just got complicated.. He shouldnt have opened up, not to a girl like dillish... Even if she has feeling for him she will hardly say it out..
This is sh**it mehn but KUDOS TO MELVIN FOR OPENING UP... Melvin till day 91..

Kudos for wetin. He should have allowed it to rot in him instead of saying it now or should have just said it in the diary room. Dillish too dey do yanga for melvin, saying she sees him as a bro and making him feel uneasy. If melvin had been real with it from the word 'go'..he'd have nailed dillish even before maria came to the picture and they could have been in a really admirable platonic relationship. Now he has been rejected. Brother melvin the chase.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:43am On Jun 30, 2013
its either O'neal and Feza just stopped kissing or they wanted to but didnt cos the way i saw them when i changed the channel to RH ehn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:43am On Jun 30, 2013
Wild child, don't get it twisted. Dilish is already on the chopping board. Nando did reveal to Bolt that he swapped Maria so that should earn him a strike at least.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:45am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Dillish just friendzoned my boy.. Hehehehe!! I no fit laff.. Melvin killed the whole thing by giving dillish that power of control..
She now feels on top of the world cos she friendzoned him... Melvin shld better get ready ooh cos dillish will make sure he gets jealous.... But once again,Big ups to melvin for confronting his fears...

nothing kills more than being friendzoned esp when you really like the other partner...i hate that sh****t myself
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:46am On Jun 30, 2013
Bev has been so restless all night. She really needs something that Bimp has but is toooo scared of giving to her. What a bunch of cowards!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 30, 2013
dominique: Pinky, are you saying Melvin should have kept mum about his feelings for Dilish? The same person we've been complaining has been holding back is now opening up and you're still dissing him. Which kain life be this sef? Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Na wa o undecided

He said the right thing at the wrong time. Overniceness to everyone has worked against him. After what dillish has seen between him an maria in the last couple of days,, coming to declare his feelings now just doesn't seem appropriate.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:47am On Jun 30, 2013
dommfa:

Kudos for wetin. He should have allowed it to rot in him instead of saying it now or should have just said it in the diary room. Dillish too dey do yanga for melvin, saying she sees him as a bro and making him feel uneasy. If melvin had been real with it from the word 'go'..he'd have nailed dillish even before maria came to the picture and they could have been in a really admirable platonic relationship. Now he has been rejected. Brother melvin the chase.

Az in! I dey tell you.

What's hard in simply killing off 'feelings'?
The guy for just swallow the yeye 'likeness' and just continued with Maria cuz frankly Dillish is wayyy too uptight, and even comes off as quite egocentric.
I been don dey sing this thing since for this thread but some people chose to see something else.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 30, 2013
wild child: its either O'neal and Feza just stopped kissing or they wanted to but didnt cos the way i saw them when i changed the channel to RH ehn

Those ones have been kissing all night...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:47am On Jun 30, 2013
dominique: Wild child, don't get it twisted. Dilish is already on the chopping board. Nando did reveal to Bolt that he swapped Maria so that should earn him a strike at least.

my bad...but Selly did whisper something into her ears
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:49am On Jun 30, 2013
fork adict: Bev has been so restless all night. She really needs something that Bimp has but is toooo scared of giving to her. What a bunch of cowards!

i think they smooched/kissed already under the duvet tonight
dommfa:

Those ones have been kissing all night...

ehn ehn,make dem kari go oooo nothing do them grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:49am On Jun 30, 2013
spade: Well, whatever choices you guys are making, it's already too late; as the majority of the clueless, depraved, delusional housewives on Twitter have already poured in their yeye votes for Dillish with the hopes of a disgusting "Mellish" happening in the future.

My warning about this mistake fell on deaf ears as majority were adamant about "Mellish" simply because she's beautiful, forgetting she has a very bland personality and is extremely uptight.

Maria will be evicted on Sunday, and it's a shame we owe it all to prepubescent minded viewers.

Maria >>>> Dillish.
By far!

This is a post I made a few hours ago on this thread. grin

How could I predict my words and be having them play out like this? grin

Vote Maria jare!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:50am On Jun 30, 2013
dommfa:

Lol... If you read my post well,you will see that i was pissed off that he told dillish cos like you said "she is a girl who likes to play yanga" but i had to give Kudos to him cos everybody wanted him to open up and he did tonight by confronting his fears... Atleast he's taken the load off his mind...
Its left for him to look up to maria or not since he now knows how dillish sees him..
Come to think of it guys,i think one of the reasons melvin soesnt want to express hiself with maria is cos he thought dillish had something for him and wanted to take things slow.. Now the express is now free,oya melvin drive your motor...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:57am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Lol... If you read my post well,you will see that i was pissed off that he told dillish cos like you said "she is a girl who likes to play yanga" but i had to give Kudos to him cos everybody wanted him to open up and he did tonight by confronting his fears... Atleast he's taken the load off his mind...
Its left for him to look up to maria or not since he now knows how dillish sees him..
Come to think of it guys,i think one of the reasons melvin soesnt want to express hiself with maria is cos he thought dillish had something for him and wanted to take things slow.. Now the express is now free,oya melvin drive your motor...

That's a yeye move, bros.
Cuz from now on, no matter how he tries to spin it, he will ALWAYS appear to be SETTLING for Maria in Africa and Dillish's eyes.

No man worth his onions even goes after a girl who constantly uses every opportunity to remind the world that, "oooooh I have a boyfriend, yada yada yada".

Whether she had feelings for him, as a baadt guy, im for just bone am.
For the record, I do believe Dillish had feelings for him but was even more interested in the mystery surrounding him cuz he never declared his feelings despite her beauty.

Girls with her looks always come with a certain type of ego whereby - because they've been told how beautiful they are, right from infancy - they take special interest in men who actually DO NOT take special interest in them.

If na me, I go just bone de babe continue with Maria, who I actually find more appealing.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 30, 2013
@ garrilord..yeah..and I read your subsequent posts after typing that reply.

Done and dusted..we don hear am now..unto the next level for brother melvin.
Its 2 already, garrilord, you no go go church?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:57am On Jun 30, 2013
spade:

This is a post I made a few hours ago on this thread. grin

How could I predict my words and be having them play out like this? grin

Vote Maria jare!
Lol.. Remember,i also started praying for maria and melvin to hook up some hours ago cos my eyes opened...
But seriously,i am pissed to the bone cos dillish now feels on top of the world cos she "friendzoned" my boy but she shouldnt worry cos that feeling she's hiding will eat her up..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 30, 2013
spade:

That's a yeye move, bros.
Cuz from now on, no matter how he tries to spin it, he will ALWAYS appear to be SETTLING for Maria in Africa and Dillish's eyes.

No man worth his onions even goes after a girl who constantly uses every opportunity to remind the world that, "oooooh I have a boyfriend, yada yada yada".

Whether she had feelings for him, as a baadt guy, im for just bone am.
For the record, I do believe Dillish had feelings for him but was even more interested in the mystery surrounding him cuz he never declared his feelings despite her beauty.

Girls with her looks always come with a certain type of ego whereby - because they've been told how beautiful they are, right from infancy - they take special interest in men who actually DO NOT take special interest in them.

If na me, I go just bone de babe continue with Maria, who I actually find more appealing.

Lol..now you are beginning to sound like hakeem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.