Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,734 members, 7,862,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183313 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 2:51am On Jun 30, 2013
Why is evryone dissing dellish and laughing at melvin.common on,the girl did wat any other girl wit values will do.she did dat realising that melvin only opened up to her cos maria has gone.(Rembr wen I said tins will be reaveled now maria is out of the diamond house).any girl will be like so "I dey here since na now u get mouth to talk to me cos my friend don waka"

Ok she even asked him who do u like now and melvin just had to shut up.why can't he just be at least straight and stop playing "I like you first and then I liked her now".Rembr he did dat wit selly and got the chic all confused.
Dellish got brains,beauty and pride and knws dat half of the ladies in the house are all over him(melvin)..chei
Even melvin knw dat dellish wants him but he wants her to make the first move like the other girls are doing to him.(Upon all the small small notici mii wey dellish dey do)
See the tin btw them is so coded,deep and natural(melvin n dellish)which is deepen as the days goes by.Mark my word...
Lastly no Africa man takes seriously any woman that throws hersef on him(he only bangs her and sets her free)but that which you keep must be someone who you fight for no matter what.let all be sincere.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:52am On Jun 30, 2013
By the way, I don't understand guys who even choose to ASK a girl out.

That shiitt reeks of "ancientness" grin

if you're feeling her and you know she's feeling you, steal a kiss as a badt guy, one time!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 30, 2013
Una no dey sleep?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 2:53am On Jun 30, 2013
hmmmmmmmmm this bev and bimp positioning on the bed looks awkward abi dem do am tru tru ni? see bev adjusting her boxers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 30, 2013
anyways Maria must go.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 2:54am On Jun 30, 2013
pahgy: Una no dey sleep?
#questionforthegods tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:54am On Jun 30, 2013
spade:

Bros, I don't see that "drama" happening. The tension is gone.
Dillish will always look down on her more successful peer Maria, as the second choice for the guy who wanted her.
Remember when Maria first came to Diamonds and was all over Melvin? Dillish was restless at the time because the UNCERTAINTY was still there!
Uncertainty brings mystery, mystery brings tension, and tension brings drama!

Guy, forget, I've been in the game a long time.

As a sidenote shaa, any girl who dares put me in the friendzone will be force-fed 50 gallons of "kill-and-dry" rat poison.

I gat no time for bullshiyaat!
Ehen,before i forget... Did melvin actually tell dillish that "He once liked her" OR "he still likes her"?... Who among them started the conversation? You know say me no watch that side.. I tuned in too late when she was telling him "i always saw you as a brother and never thought you saw me that way " and melvin was like "are you sure"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:55am On Jun 30, 2013
ledi: Why is evryone dissing dellish and laughing at melvin.common on,the girl did wat any other girl wit values will do.she did dat realising that melvin only opened up to her cos maria has gone.(Rembr wen I said tins will be reaveled now maria is out of the diamond house).any girl will be like so "I dey here since na now u get mouth to talk to me cos my friend don waka"

Ok she even asked him who do u like now and melvin just had to shut up.why can't he just be at least straight and stop playing "I like you first and then I liked her now".Rembr he did dat wit selly and got the chic all confused.
Dellish got brains,beauty and pride and knws dat half of the ladies in the house are all over him(melvin)..chei
Even melvin knw dat dellish wants him but he wants her to make the first move like the other girls are doing to him.(Upon all the small small notici mii wey dellish dey do)
See the tin btw them is so coded,deep and natural(melvin n dellish)which is deepen as the days goes by.Mark my word...
Lastly no Africa man takes seriously any woman that throws hersef on him(he only bangs her and sets her free)but that which you keep must be someone who you fight for no matter what.let all be sincere.

I can see you and Dom Cobb are still doing Inception.

Note: Remember to spin the totem to know when you're still in the dreamworld. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:56am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Ehen,before i forget... Did melvin actually tell dillish that "He once liked her" OR "he still likes her"?... Who among them started the conversation? You know say me no watch that side.. I tuned in too late when she was telling him "i always saw you as a brother and never thought you saw me that way " and melvin was like "are you sure"...

Melvin said he liked her, but began to also like Maria when she started making moves.

The signs of a timid man - Choosing to say "I liked you" instead of "I was attracted to you".

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 2:57am On Jun 30, 2013
spade: By the way, I don't understand guys who even choose to ASK a girl out.

That shiitt reeks of "ancientness" grin

if you're feeling her and you know she's feeling you, steal a kiss as a badt guy, one time!

what if you're feeling her but she aint feeling you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:58am On Jun 30, 2013
wild child:

what if you're feeling her but she aint feeling you?

Then you phuck her best friend. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:01am On Jun 30, 2013
spade:

Then you phuck her best friend. cool
and when her best friend aint available to F?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:02am On Jun 30, 2013
spade:

I can see you and Dom Cobb are still doing Inception.

Note: Remember to spin the totem to know when you're still in the dreamworld. grin
Lol. @spade you be mad man oooh...
So you think dillish doesnt like melvin shey? My problem is not with melvin cos he had every right to take his time before telling dillish cos i'm sure he must have observed that she's a tough one to crack but i guess he didnt know she will be this tough...
My problem with dillish is the fact that she lied to him by saying she never saw him that way.. She shld have just said "I like you but have a boyfriend" Thats all,but she lied...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 30, 2013
I Wish we wud c VIP access of Bimp and Bev getting down, so we wud c weda una go condenm her like Selly and Betty
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:04am On Jun 30, 2013
wild child: and when her best friend aint available to F?

R.ape a stranger.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:06am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Lol. @spade you be mad man oooh...
So you think dillish doesnt like melvin shey? My problem is not with melvin cos he had every right to take his time before telling dillish cos i'm sure he must have observed that she's a tough one to crack but i guess he didnt know she will be this tough...
My problem with dillish is the fact that she lied to him by saying she never saw him that way.. She shld have just said "I like you but have a boyfriend" Thats all,but she lied...

I think she genuinely was attracted to Melvin but was atleast smart enough to weigh things out and agree her boyfriend is the reason she's what she is today.
She wouldn't want to risk that for some quick pleasure.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:07am On Jun 30, 2013
pahgy: I Wish we wud c VIP access of Bimp and Bev getting down, so we wud c weda una go condenm her like Selly and Betty
have they done it already?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 3:09am On Jun 30, 2013
All this one wey una dey talk na just una opinion.the attraction melvin feels for dellish has been increased to power 2 now the girl friendzoned him,the same also goes for dellish,cos she will expect him to always be wit her n will get EXTREMLY JEALOUS when he(melvin) ignores her esp if he is wit maria.let see how its played out.the day wey melvin go handle dellish,una go carry calculator calculate how e take happen(melvin dellish n maria).

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:09am On Jun 30, 2013
ledi: Why is evryone dissing dellish and laughing at melvin.common on,the girl did wat any other girl wit values will do.she did dat realising that melvin only opened up to her cos maria has gone.(Rembr wen I said tins will be reaveled now maria is out of the diamond house).any girl will be like so "I dey here since na now u get mouth to talk to me cos my friend don waka"

The problem i have with dillish is that despite the fact Melvin eventually opened up after all this while,she still refused to admit that she also had some feeling for him.. Why didnt she say "I like you also,but i have a boyfriend".. Melvin would have understood,but instead she lied that she only saw him as a brother.. No be only brother,na sister..
I love melvin (no homo) but i actually now love him the more cos he let his pride down and confronted his fears.. Why would i laugh at melvin when i know that she also likes him but is too proud to admit it..
Melvin till day 91.. He who laughs last,laughs the best..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 3:12am On Jun 30, 2013
Check out all the guys in this BBA the chase that has blatantly asked a girl out has been friend zoned. Angelo - maria, elikem - feza, I even feel cleo is even putting a ceiling on her union with hakeem.now melvin - delish.
Why ask a girl out when u have 24/7 in a closed space to warm urself into her heart.
Most things b/w melvin and delish would now appear awkward.
But somehow, I am beginning to get relieved that melvin aint gay. Not completely convinced tho. Guy may even be a virgin, he is so naïve. When it comes to body language and body contact with ladies. And he cannot sustain a conversation with a lady for 5 minutes without having 5 awkward moments of silence. He prefers groupies or night moves.
Hope he does win d money shaaa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:19am On Jun 30, 2013
ledi: All this one wey una dey talk na just una opinion.the attraction melvin feels for dellish has been increased to power 2 now the girl friendzoned him,the same also goes for dellish,cos she will expect him to always be wit her n will get EXTREMLY JEALOUS when he(melvin) ignores her esp if he is wit maria.let see how its played out.the day wey melvin go handle dellish,una go carry calculator calculate how e take happen(melvin dellish n maria).
You nailed it!! Like i said earlier on one particular post in the last two pages or so,Melvin has to stop giving her attention.. If he decides to hook up with maria,the bond will be more stronger cos he now has the full go ahead.. Women love attention and when you dont give them,they become jealous esp if they have something for you..
Even girls who control their guys like goat will still feel insecure and jealous when their guys stop drooling over them and focuses on another girl not to even talk of dillish wey kukuma like melvin but is too proud to admit it..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 3:21am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

You see,dillish will always try to play smart.. She has that pride thing and pretends just like melvin but melvin has started opening up but dillish will hardly open up..
She will try to make him more jealous now.. This thing just got complicated.. He shouldnt have opened up, not to a girl like dillish... Even if she has feeling for him she will hardly say it out..
This is sh**it mehn but KUDOS TO MELVIN FOR OPENING UP... Melvin till day 91..

She probably said that cos Melvin didn't express his desire 2 be with her...Melvin didn't start well, he should have expressed his desire to be with her n connected with her romantically in the early stages
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:23am On Jun 30, 2013
easyflex: Check out all the guys in this BBA the chase that has blatantly asked a girl out has been friend zoned. Angelo - maria, elikem - feza, I even feel cleo is even putting a ceiling on her union with hakeem.now melvin - delish.

Why ask a girl out when u have 24/7 in a closed space to warm urself into her heart.
Most things b/w melvin and delish would now appear awkward.
But somehow, I am beginning to get relieved that melvin aint gay. Not completely convinced tho. Guy may even be a virgin, he is so naïve. When it comes to body language and body contact with ladies. And he cannot sustain a conversation with a lady for 5 minutes without having 5 awkward moments of silence. He prefers groupies or night moves.
Hope he does win d money shaaa.
Oga,melvin own different ooh cos the girl like am.. Ok lets assume,dillish doesnt like him,he still has an edge cos he has a girl who's crazy about him.. The same cant be said of angelo,sulu,elikem..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 3:28am On Jun 30, 2013
fork adict:

Hey guy, if na play you dey play, stop am. And if you serious, still stop am. I dey find Selly go ghana after Big Bro. So abeg swerve!

No be play I dey play...I go find am before u, no be Ghana I dey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:35am On Jun 30, 2013
Tuso:

She probably said that cos Melvin didn't express his desire 2 be with her...Melvin didn't start well, he should have expressed his desire to be with her n connected with her romantically in the early stages
Well,i dont blame melvin cos dillish has pride and he also has his own pride and probably wanted to study her and take things slow so as no to act too desperate..
Dillish purposely led him on and backed off just to feel in control cos she was the same person yesterday who said "If you like a girl,dont give up on her even if she has a boyfriend". What does she mean by that statement...
She gave him all the green light in the world he needed and backed off when he tried to be real... Melvin doesnt have any fault in it..
Love you melvin ##no homo#.. It takes only a man to open up just like you did after all the mind games..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:37am On Jun 30, 2013
.:
Viewing this thread..
rusello(m),safarigirl(f)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 3:40am On Jun 30, 2013
dominique: Pinky, are you saying Melvin should have kept mum about his feelings for Dilish? The same person we've been complaining has been holding back is now opening up and you're still dissing him. Which kain life be this sef? Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Na wa o undecided

It wasn't necessary after Delish Friendzoned him..hehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 3:44am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Oga,melvin own different ooh cos the girl like am.. Ok lets assume,dillish doesnt like him,he still has an edge cos he has a girl who's crazy about him.. The same cant be said of angelo,sulu,elikem..
I feel u on that, but remember she told melvin: I like u like a brother and my friend's crush. If maria hears this, I don't think she would exactly be happy and this may deflate mariah's love and excitement.
Even tho I aint happy abt all this , I feel so relieved that melvin opened up albeit tactlessly. This puts a new twist and turn to d game not d previosly predictable melvin.
I also insist bassey's arrival and delish's continous proposal of love for him stired up melvin's jealousy hence d asking out to avoid nado - selly esq repetition.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 3:44am On Jun 30, 2013
wild child: its either O'neal and Feza just stopped kissing or they wanted to but didnt cos the way i saw them when i changed the channel to RH ehn

They were kissing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:45am On Jun 30, 2013
dommfa:

Kudos for wetin. He should have allowed it to rot in him instead of saying it now or should have just said it in the diary room. Dillish too dey do yanga for melvin, saying she sees him as a bro and making him feel uneasy. If melvin had been real with it from the word 'go'..he'd have nailed dillish even before maria came to the picture and they could have been in a really admirable platonic relationship. Now he has been rejected. Brother melvin the chase.
This conversation was totally misunderstood..I think most viewers tuned in late or something.
Lemme narrate my version of the 1st half.
Dillish was telling melvin that she was lonely and restless e.t.c and he asked if she liked bassey...she dodged the question.
Then she said she misses her santa claus (steven) Melvin then said she shud try n be faithful to him but it doesn't mean she shud be uptight in the house cos it can be annoying. She started saying how much she's a flirt n guys are always attracted to her bla bla bla (sounded like hakeem for a min) then Melvin told her she was always playing with peoples feelings by flirting with them. He cited Nando as an example and then opened up about how he was attracted to her when he came..he heard she had a bf and knew the gate was locked with no key..so he decided to back off.. He said this was b4 he knew Maria liked him...and when Maria came he never knew she liked him until dillish told him. After that he started having feelings for Maria. He made it clear that he initially liked dillish but later started having feelings for Maria..he then asked dillish when she started liking him and she said d 1st they u came I was attracted to u...but I knew u were off limits so I took u like a brother. Then he asked when did u realize u had feelings for me..she replied I don't have feelings for u..Melvin said dillish told him last night and she was like I was joking..didn't know u took it seriously. I think that got him irritated tho..and he said he wasn't gonna ask anymore questions.
My point is he never intended to hit on dillish cos he kept encouraging her to be faithful to steven..he admitted he was attracted to her but had moved on long ago..the problem is people choose to hear only what they wanna hear

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:58am On Jun 30, 2013
safarigirl:
This conversation was totally misunderstood..I think most viewers tuned in late or something.
Lemme narrate my version of the 1st half.
Dillish was telling melvin that she was lonely and restless e.t.c and he asked if she liked bassey...she dodged the question.
Then she said she misses her santa claus (steven) Melvin then said she shud try n be faithful to him but it doesn't mean she shud be uptight in the house cos it can be annoying. She started saying how much she's a flirt n guys are always attracted to her bla bla bla (sounded like hakeem for a min) then Melvin told her she was always playing with peoples feelings by flirting with them. He cited Nando as an example and then opened up about how he was attracted to her when he came..he heard she had a bf and knew the gate was locked with no key..so he decided to back off.. He said this was b4 he knew Maria liked him...and when Maria came he never knew she liked him until dillish told him. After that he started having feelings for Maria. He made it clear that he initially liked dillish but later started having feelings for Maria..he then asked dillish when she started liking him and she said d 1st they u came I was attracted to u...but I knew u were off limits so I took u like a brother. Then he asked when did u realize u had feelings for me..she replied I don't have feelings for u..Melvin said dillish told him last night and she was like I was joking..didn't know u took it seriously. I think that got him irritated tho..and he said he wasn't gonna ask anymore questions.
My point is he never intended to hit on dillish cos he kept encouraging her to be faithful to steven..he admitted he was attracted to her but had moved on long ago..the problem is people choose to hear only what they wanna hear
You see,the bolded alone already proves something.. She intentionally dodged the question cos she wanted to make him jealous and curious.. I see no reason why you will do that to a person you claim you have no feelings for..
Just look at the common straigh forward question,she refused answering directly..
Again,wht will she tell him that she has feeling for him and later say its a joke.. He has every right to be irritated.. E be like say he don too give dat girl space to play with am.. I pray he starts avoiding her from tommorow..
@safarigirl,thanks for bringing out the conversations i didnt watch....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 4:14am On Jun 30, 2013
Ya'll need to chill. It was just a friendly convo; ppl have these conversations. Melvin just wanted to b be clear about d whole thing. He obviously likes dillish, so he told her. Dillish on d other hand, also admitted to being attracted to melvin(she said, "when you first came in, I tot to myself, you're handsome...), she went on to add that melvin is d kinda guy she would recommend for her friend(obviously talking about maria). Dillish apparently has a boyfriend back home, so we can understand her when she relents. Again, she's fully aware of maria's feelings towards melvin; no good friend would wanna complicate things. No one needs a psychic to tell us dillish likes melvin(even other housemates hv noticed), she's just being "d good girl, girlfriend and friend'. But having that conversation will make things a little awkward for melvin, dillish and maria. There's gonna be some tension from now on between melvin and dillish especially. When you have convos like that with d opposite sex whom you're somewhat attracted to, things will always get complicated. Well, there is still plenty time for things to transpire, and I really hope melvin can handle d situation; ensuing tension and awkwardness well(like he always does), so as not to cause too much trouble between d close friends. How he handles d situation from now, will prove his level of maturity. I have nothing against melvin spelling out his feelings, and I really doubt either of d namibian girls will leave just yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.