Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,787 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184440 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:59am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Lol.. Remember,i also started praying for maria and melvin to hook up some hours ago cos my eyes opened...
But seriously,i am pissed to the bone cos dillish now feels on top of the world cos she "friendzoned" my boy but she shouldnt worry cos that feeling she's hiding will eat her up..

Don't count on it, bros.
Melvin already revealed to her that he took interest in her first.

So she'll always see Maria as 2nd choice, therefore no threat to her oversized ego.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:01am On Jun 30, 2013
Dillish just used the "POWER OF NO" on my boy.. LMFAO... Lmao
Dillish must pay for this.. Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 2:03am On Jun 30, 2013
dommfa:

Lol..now you are beginning to sound like hakeem.

afterall Hakeem was right

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:04am On Jun 30, 2013
dommfa:

Lol..now you are beginning to sound like hakeem.

To my shock, Hakeem was actually right on the money regarding that advice he gave Melvin. Una don see am? When he said it, some drunkards here were talking about how he was threatened Melvin and Dillish combo would outshine him and Cleo as the happening couple and the rest of the pitiful meaningless rubbish written on this thread. Internet Psychology experts grin

Hakeem actually has some brain cells left in him. It's only a pity the other 98% of his grey matter has been fried beyond repair by his farts.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 30, 2013
^^LMAO... Hilarious. Let the pro-dillish folks wake up in few hours time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:06am On Jun 30, 2013
spade:

Don't count on it, bros.
Melvin already revealed to her that he took interest in her first.

So she'll always see Maria as 2nd choice, therefore no threat to her oversized ego.
I know but if its true that she has feeling for him,then the whole ego thing will be outwards but deep down she knows its even.. The painful part is that the babe wont ever agree to say the truth... Anyway sha,na life., guys get rejected all the time,and melvin is not an angel..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:07am On Jun 30, 2013
I bet the "Mellish" advocates are feeling really stoopiid now grin grin

Next time, when I talk, you shut up, listen and obey grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:09am On Jun 30, 2013
On monday will be the funniest day of my life if Melvin replaces someone else with dillish for possible eviction.. ##just kidding sha###
Melvin till day 91...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:10am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

I know but if its true that she has feeling for him,then the whole ego thing will be outwards but deep down she knows its even.. The painful part is that the babe wont ever agree to say the truth... Anyway sha,na life., guys get rejected all the time,and melvin is not an angel..

My point exactly about her oversized ego!
Maria is and will always be a free-spirited person. She's fun, energetic, goofy and charismatic.

Dillish LACKS all of these features but only has beauty. And because of that, some dull peeps got instantly sold.

Have you asked yourself why Maria is the popular one in Namibia and not Dillish? Your external looks can only take you far. Trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 2:12am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
On monday will be the funniest day of my life if Melvin replaces someone else with dillish for possible eviction.. ##just kidding sha###
Melvin till day 91...

to a reasonable extent tho...as a per friends level nah grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:16am On Jun 30, 2013
spade:

To my shock, Hakeem was actually right on the money regarding that advice he gave Melvin. Una don see am? When he said it, some drunkards here were talking about how he was threatened Melvin and Dillish combo would outshine him and Cleo as the happening couple and the rest of the pitiful meaningless rubbish written on this thread. Internet Psychology experts grin

Hakeem actually has some brain cells left in him. It's only a pity the other 98% of his grey matter has been fried beyond repair by his farts.
@spade!! Dont you think you are now over-doing it? The fact that hakeem told melvin to go for Maria doesnt automatically means hakeem knew this will happen...
We all know hakeem gave Melvin that advice cos he didnt click naturally with dillish.. So you expect someone to recommend his rival to another guy,it doesnt work that way...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:17am On Jun 30, 2013
You guys were caught between two Namibians...

...And you saved the wrong one.

Dumbasses grin cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:19am On Jun 30, 2013
dommfa: ^^LMAO... Hilarious. Let the pro-dillish folks wake up in few hours time.
I cant wait for tommorow cos this thread will be funny as fuuuck? Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:21am On Jun 30, 2013
spade: You guys were caught between two Namibians...

Dumbasses grin cool
Lol!! Wetin be your own sef ,Maria step brother..
I will like to see the expression on your face when Nigerians save dillish again next week.. Lmao..
By the way,Maria is going nowhere.. She is safe..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:22am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

@spade!! Dont you think you are now over-doing it? The fact that hakeem told melvin to go for Maria doesnt automatically means hakeem knew this will happen...
We all know hakeem gave Melvin that advice cos he didnt click naturally with dillish.. So you expect someone to recommend his rival to another guy,it doesnt work that way...

Dude, Hakeem expressly told Melvin he was suggesting Maria because he felt Melvin, his friend, would have long-lasting happiness with her. He felt he'd also be emotionally safe with her.

And he is not wrong!

You guys on the other hand were praying for Melvin to go after another lady (just because she was beautiful on the outside) and push her into betraying her boyfriend who made her what she is today, just to fulfil some retawwded fantasy? Come on! Spadey ain't no juvenile!

Hakeem was right! Maria practically pampers the guy. Come oooon!

She's the shiitt! cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:22am On Jun 30, 2013
fork adict: *** My Take on the Dellish-Melvin-Mariah love triangle***

Let me start by stating that even tho there are more than 5 ladies involved in Melvin's romantic life, only two are worthy of mention and they are the ones that should be taken seriously. They are Dellish and Mariah.

Sometimes in life, no matter how nice one may be he needs to put his foot down on certain issues otherwise fate may throw in his face what he doesn't really want. I believe that in the depth of his heart, Melvin wants Dellish. But the circumstances or should I say obstacles surrounding their getting to be together are huge and are proving on the surface to be insurmountable. Her boyfriend outside the house, her pride, his pride, Mariah Coming into the pix, his somewhat rigid stance agains relationships in the house and fear of rejection.

Melvin likes Dellish no doubt but due to reasons best known to him and which may not be unconnected with the list above refused to do nothing about it and then came Mariah who is a close friend of Dellish outside the house and who happend to be a go getter and quite an aggressive one at that. She persistently threw herself at Melvin both subtly and forcefully. Her arrival in the house naturally put Melvin in a fix cos of the Mr. Nice guy persona he has until now successfully sold to both the housemates and the viewers. The Mr nice guy in him could not let him tell Mariah off and even if he was bold enough to do that, the same Mr nice guy in him will not let him move on to Dellish who's already surrounded by a myriad of issues. Trust me guys, all he did while Mariah was in DH was just to tolerate her cos he didn't have the guts to reject her before africa. Due to Mariahs persistent 'harrassment' she began to grow on him and hence 'the kiss' that was reported a while ago happened. I believe that if Melvin had been into Mariah from the word go, do you guys think it would take all the pressure from the housemates for him to summon courage to kiss her? Given all the green light that she has been showing him since she set foot in DH? And I'm very sure maguy isn't color blind.

So guys if Melvin had a choice, he would have picked Dellish without A second thot.

Melvin's is choked...he started as Mr. Cool guy and now he cannot free himself, he ..he should have freed himself rite 4rm the start. He shouldn't' have said he didn't' want any relationship in the house...he shouldn't have even discussed relationships with her, he should have just gone with the vibe and that vibe will flourish like a fountain
Am sorry guys
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 2:22am On Jun 30, 2013
spade: You guys were caught between two Namibians...

Dumbasses grin cool

they aint dumbasses bro,its their choice tongue grin
GARRI~ WARLORD:

I cant wait for tommorow cos this thread will be funny as fuuuck? Lol

as in!!!! all the rants and insults...i go just dey look at one corner like i always do hehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 30, 2013
In other news, I think bimp and beverly might have done sth tonight..handjob, B.job..the real deal..I can't be so sure.

Same with bro oneal and sis feza, they are in a compromising position..and covering up with conversation..I don't trust those movements
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:26am On Jun 30, 2013
wild child:

they aint dumbasses bro,its their choice tongue grin

as in!!!! all the rants and insults...i go just dey look at one corner like i always do hehehehehehe
Walahi!! This thread go sweet tomorrow... ... I believe there is still more drama to come btw dillish and melvin.. The chase has just begun... Hehehehe!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:28am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Walahi!! This thread go sweet tomorrow... ... I believe there is still more drama to come btw dillish and melvin.. The chase has just begun... Hehehehe!!!!

Actually, the chase ends here for "Mellish" grin

Thank Gawd!

MarVin rising... cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 2:31am On Jun 30, 2013
Really feel sad about delish's friend zoning of melvin. Melvin was forced to come out because of delish's new found and playful love for bassey.
Melvin was really threatened by that as delish was continously inviting bassey to his bed so dude had tocome out about his feelings for delish.
D annoying part is that delish that was previously feeling lony sparked to life immediately after rejecting him.
I feel so sad about this cos melvin might end up loosing both of them.
I somehow blame bassey for this cos someone has to bear the blame... Lol
But melvin goofed sha, all he needed to do was to warm his way into her heart not asking her out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:32am On Jun 30, 2013
wild child: OMG...Melvin just told Dillish he likes her and she was like "oh so you like me?" lool

Dillish now asked about Maria,Melvin then told her he likes Maria too but its was she (Dillish) that he liked first before he started noticing Maria likes him too

Don't u think this I like u I like is not necessary, they always say that..aabbbba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:34am On Jun 30, 2013
easyflex: Really feel sad about delish's friend zoning of melvin. Melvin was forced to come out because of delish's new found and playful love for bassey.
Melvin was really threatened by that as delish was continously inviting bassey to his bed so dude had tocome out about his feelings for delish.
D annoying part is that delish that was previously feeling lonely sparked to life immediately.
I feel so sad about this cos melvin might end up loosing both of them.
I somehow blame bassey for this cos someone has to bear the blame... Lol

Nope - All the blame lies on your Melvin.

Tell him to fix his dullness first, cuz in the field of women and relationships, he appears totally clueless grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 2:35am On Jun 30, 2013
dommfa: In other news, I think bimp and beverly might have done sth tonight..handjob, B.job..the real deal..I can't be so sure.

Same with bro oneal and sis feza, they are in a compromising position..and covering up with conversation..I don't trust those movements

yeah i said something like this earlier especially that of Bimp and Bev cos Bimp had this guilty face when they uncoverd themselves under the duvet hehehehehehe
GARRI~ WARLORD:

na spade head dem go start hahahahaha grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:35am On Jun 30, 2013
spade:

Actually, the chase ends here for "Mellish" grin

Thank Gawd!

MarVin rising... cool
Yeah!!! But there is still more drama to come btw dillish and melvin.. Dillish is no longer curious,melvin has satisfied her curiousity by opening up.. Melvin is no longer curious,dillish has also satisfied his curiousity.. He now has the free go ahead with maria.. I want melvin to stop giving dillish attention,if he does,then he is gradually coming in control..
@spade!! My guy,there is still drama ahead waiting to unfold..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:36am On Jun 30, 2013
Tuso:

Don't u think this I like u I like is not necessary, they always say that..aabbbba

As in! They all sound so immature when they talk like that.
"I like you", "I like her", "I want to know if you like me".

These people are clueless!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 2:38am On Jun 30, 2013
why would Biggie take the camera away from O'neal and Feza kissing now? sad sad sad i wont be surprised if a see a video tomorrow morning showing the two of them doing it cos the way they are both acting right now we might see them in action grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:39am On Jun 30, 2013
Even if Melvin doesnt win the 300,000$,all i just want him to do is to collect back the "POWER OF NO" from dillish..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:42am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Yeah!!! But there is still more drama to come btw dillish and melvin.. Dillish is no longer curious,melvin has satisfied her curiousity by opening up.. Melvin is no longer curious,dillish has also satisfied his curiousity.. He now has the free go ahead with maria.. I want melvin to stop giving dillish attention,if he does,then he is gradually coming in control..
@spade!! My guy,there is still drama ahead waiting to unfold..

Bros, I don't see that "drama" happening. The tension is gone.
Dillish will always look down on her more successful peer Maria, as the second choice for the guy who wanted her.
Remember when Maria first came to Diamonds and was all over Melvin? Dillish was restless at the time because the UNCERTAINTY was still there!
Uncertainty brings mystery, mystery brings tension, and tension brings drama!

Guy, forget, I've been in the game a long time.

As a sidenote shaa, any girl who dares put me in the friendzone will be force-fed 50 gallons of "kill-and-dry" rat poison.

I gat no time for bullshiyaat!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 2:44am On Jun 30, 2013
Tuso:

dont mind them..all na scam
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:50am On Jun 30, 2013
wild child: Selly just told Dillish she's on the chopping board....Nando needs to be punished for revealing that to her

At this point I think the gals r playing the guys and the guys r also playing the gals
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 2:50am On Jun 30, 2013
Honestly, melvin is so unromantic. Delish was drunk orclaiming to be , he was leading her upstairs and was walking behind her like a body guard. What happens to holding her around her waist talking into her ear.
If he had asked delish politely to come into his bed that he is feeling lonely, am sure she would have obliged,
Instead he went to ask her out pointblank which I believe is for highschool guys.
I really feel sad about this cos delish would be feeling larger than life now .
But its only a game anyways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.