Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184405 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
miss sparkle: ... Honestly I feel BIMP's girlfriend wrote this article...in as much as I hate d fact that beverly is over doing dis bimp's thing, I think this article painted her in such a bad manner..anyway, bimp's girlfriend wrote it I'm not surprised. #still team bev doe
Exactly!! I know she's throwing herslef at bimp but i felt the article made her look over-desperate and rejected.. That was one of the reasons why i post the link..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
There is summing abt Dellish...sum guys r saying she is blunt but I think she is just playing her cards carefully
I think Delish is a bad girl but is acting innocent..a confident guy would have captured her so easy
Delish is summing else...I like her personality

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Exactly!! I know she's throwing herslef at bimp but i felt the article made her look over-desperate and rejected.. That was one of the reasons why i post the link..
..I dunno if its just me but I feel their tryna ruin nigerian reps dis year..of course they cant get to melvin cause he's calm and collected, but bev is d easiest prey...she's crazy, wild and very blunt... The bimp thing in that article is been blown out of proportion... I cant wait 4 her to leave dat house and move to d ruby's or smfyn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
The most confident will always get the pretty girls...yeah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
On a flip side what advice can we give to Melvin? Cos even if he is lively he isn't happy, I watched all that transpired early hours of this morning. I will like to point out my Sister and niece after watching that of cos dillish would respond the she did but eventually will fall for Melvin. And Melvin isn't to be blamed cos he never to maria he likes her it was Maria who initiated the move, but for dillish he told her. Dem say na Normal fine girl runs be dat.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
miss sparkle: ... Honestly I feel BIMP's girlfriend wrote this article...in as much as I hate d fact that beverly is over doing dis bimp's thing, I think this article painted her in such a bad manner..anyway, bimp's girlfriend wrote it I'm not surprised. #still team bev doe

I wouldn't say its his girlfriend, lol. But I noticed how condescending they were to Beverly too.
Wtf, she did the same thing as Maria, for example, but only she is being written about negatively. I think its cause Beverly is "not attractive" that they are painting her as desperate. Bimp is clearly into Bev but is respecting his girlfriend as he knows she is most likely watching
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2013

Yeah who ever the stupid writer was biased Mschhheeeew! But Bev should try the Dillish hard to get game men like that wink but wait Bev has to work 100 X harder than Dillish so.. A gal gotta do what a gal gotta do tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
Tuso:

It's okay...it was a joke
Why do u say secondhand goods..is ur woman a virgin?..if not then am sorry she is also secondhand goods

Nice come back there
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
miss sparkle: ..Abi o, the whoole thing annoys me wen I see her around him...she should be with bassey; he appreciates herr...beverly doesn't know bimp is using her to shine, b4 beverly came into d diamonds house abeg who been sabi bimp?

Na so. The Naija ticket he dey ride on kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
Tuso:

It's okay...it was a joke
Why do u say secondhand goods..is ur woman a virgin?..if not then am sorry she is also secondhand goods
Nobody is talking about being a virgin oga.. I'm talking about being too cheap..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
THE AMAKA:

It was the alcohol working.

I was away and read 20+ pages of thread. I am TIYYYYYYYAD OOOO!!!
LOL
And Gh kwame, i have not forgotten about you cool

Trust me that sheet can be intense. You leave for a few hours and see a whole lot of pages to read when you get back

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Enough of this melvin talks.........basssey is discussing with selly about being an adopted child,how it feels never ever knowing his real father,what he looked like,his race n all that,apparently another Nigerian family in Sierra leone adopted him,hence the name basssey....basssey went to lament on how he never wants to ever see his real mother in life cos he dosent know her because she abandoned him.....he said he just claims the race Italian cos he looks like one but till now,he can still not tell the exact race his biological father is from........it was so emotional,selly almost started crying,basssey said the year he was born,they had lots of Italian and Lebanese fishermen in Sierra leone so his father could be either an Italian or a Lebanese......selly said quite a lot of them have similar stories,she mentioned knowing her father but he left their mother when she was very little,that's why she bears her mother's name and not her father's surname........she mentioned how dellish's father that she has never met will be so surprised if she ever meets her daughter Dellish who has also turned out a beautiful and responsible lady.......basssey was quite emotional about the discussion and says he remains grateful to his foster family that have taken care of him till date........really it must feel so bad not to kow or ever met your real parents.......na wa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I wouldn't say its his girlfriend, lol. But I noticed how condescending they were to Beverly too.
Wtf, she did the same thing as Maria, for example, but only she is being written about negatively. I think its cause Beverly is "not attractive" that they are painting her as desperate. Bimp is clearly into Bev but is respecting his girlfriend as he knows she is most likely watching

I doubt if Bimp is into Beverly but like you say if it was a pretty gal they'll not write so negatively about her. Power of physical charm cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
miss sparkle: ..Abi o, the whoole thing annoys me wen I see her around him...she should be with bassey; he appreciates herr...beverly doesn't know bimp is using her to shine, b4 beverly came into d diamonds house abeg who been sabi bimp?

Bassey ke? Of all murraforkers? You obviously need to bring youself to speed reagrding goings on in the house following you abscence from the thread
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
Lol! Nando is funny...l heard selly telling Bassey, Nando told her a story about how he was playing when his father was reading a news paper..how his father shifted the paper slightly to observe his son...according to nando, he spotted the father looking at him with one eye and wondering if this was really his son
Hahahahahahhahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
Waridi:

Have you guyz noticed how Pokellos jaw looks like a man's?

pardon me ma'am i aint that obsessed with looks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
fork adict:

Nice come back there

Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
Tuso: Lol! Nando is funny...l heard selly telling Bassey, Nando told her a story about how he was playing when his father was reading a news paper..how his father shifted the paper slightly to observe his son...according to nando, he spotted the father looking at him with one eye and wondering if this was really his son
Hahahahahahhahahaha
LMFAO!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Nobody is talking about being a virgin oga.. I'm talking about being too cheap..

What difference does it make...playing hard to get won't stop Nando 4rm taking advantage of her when he eventually get the chance...whether 3 hrs or 5 yrs...the only bad thing is dat it was on live t.v...it is Nando who is a fool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
ella.b:
Steven and dillish

Mmm I see why Dillish fear the guy na bouncer! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
Zimbomatic:

pardon me ma'am i aint that obsessed with looks

Ok Ma'am lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
Tuso:

What difference does it make...playing hard to get won't stop Nando 4rm taking advantage of her when he eventually get the chance...whether 3 hrs or 5 yrs...the only bad thing is dat it was on live t.v
Selly is not the first housemate in BBA history to get banged in the house but ask yourself "Why both ghanaians and Non ghanaians are pissed off at her"?.. The events that lead to her banging is just plain gross.. You know what i mean so lets just leave it here.. Cheers..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Selly is not the first housemate in BBA history to get banged in the house but ask yourself "Why both ghanaians and Non ghanaians are pissed off at her"?.. The events that lead to her banging is just plain gross.. You know what i mean so lets just leave it here.. Cheers..

Guyz are more pissed that she cheapened herself courtesy of "3 Hr" window more than they'd be pissed she did it on Live TV
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
Bassey is like a female beverly and even much more smarter than beverly. He sees things a lot and says them unconsciously and innocently. He dissects personalities in the house and he's just always on point. He's very observant.

Selly is still warming her way up everyone's hearts by crook or whatever. I won't be surprised if she doesn't come up for nominations tomorrow.

Apparently, everyone of these housemates has a problem with natasha and won't get off her case, not just hakeem. I hope they all don't go into shock if she survives tonight again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
Arrrrgh,bolt annoys the hell outta me!! Is it over-confidence or arrogance sef?
I cant stand him again..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
THE AMAKA:

GH Kwame, i see you oo. As i dey obodo oyinbo i go sleep and halla you later when i wake up around eviction time. smiley
Ok Dear, until eviction time. I can see you prefer GH Kwame, I will resume that identity on other threads when BBA is over.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
Okay, I was actually in a good mood when I showered bassey with those compliments.. He just one of the few smart dudes among the dumb ones. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
Waridi:

Guyz are more pissed that she cheapened herself courtesy of "3 Hr" window more than they'd be pissed she did it on Live TV

I beg to differ...if they decide to do it within 5 minutes of meeting, it's their choice..it's a free world
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Ok Dear, until eviction time. I can see you prefer GH Kwame, I will resume that identity on other threads when BBA is over.

Insomnia dey worry me. Lol. Well its just the name you used first in commenting, that's kinda why i just stuck to it. But please go back to hating me so i can want you even more. Lol
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
Beverly is finally giving her hair some TLC...ope lope!!! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
In relation to @pinky lips writeup...
I've been saying since day one that Bassey looks Indian or Lebanese. I will assume the latter. I don't even think he's black at all unless his mom is fulani or one of those similar tribes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Maria telling elikem about how she dreamt of Melvin last night and how real it felt.. Elikem now told her that when you think of someone too much,you take them to your dreams and before i could say jack,the camera just switched to fatima and natasha...
What is wrong with these camera men? Are they doing it delibrately or what.?. Need i mention that the camera was at the sitting room where Maria and others were but immidiately they(her and elikem) started the conversation,he switched to the bedroom.. This sis just arrant Nonsense and bullshiit..

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.