Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178333 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2013
and make una go Church or abi BBa don turn una Religion/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2013
Some ppl will still wanna tell me there's natting to learn from BBA
Well, maybe u shud go and ask how many ladies have learnt alot from Selly's mistake, or how many guys have learnt from Hakeem's attitude on how not to handle a relationship.

You just go ahead and pick anybody in BBA house (e.g. Oneal, Melvin, Beverly, Elikem, Bolt, Bimp etc) and see if there's not anything to learn from any of this HMs. Maybe an attitude u need to adjust, adopt, or put away.

One has alot to learn watching BBA from a SOCIOLOGICAL and PSYCHOLOGICAL angle.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2013
spade:

Dude, Hakeem expressly told Melvin he was suggesting Maria because he felt Melvin, his friend, would have long-lasting happiness with her. He felt he'd also be emotionally safe with her.

And he is not wrong!

You guys on the other hand were praying for Melvin to go after another lady (just because she was beautiful on the outside) and push her into betraying her boyfriend who made her what she is today, just to fulfil some retawwded fantasy? Come on! Spadey ain't no juvenile!

Hakeem was right! Maria practically pampers the guy. Come oooon!

She's the shiitt! cool

Dude, I think paranoia is beginning to set in the way you are going about this MeLlish- Marvin sheet.

Take it or leave it Melvin did not like Mariah. I am not sure he does now. His Mr nice diposition is the reason he has tolerated her this long. If he were a blunt guy do you think Mariah would have gotten this far with him? Fact that he already said that he's not attracted to skinny girls is proof that he never liked Mariah. Further to that he told Selly that 'its not every meat you are offered that you eat' still referring to Mariah. So who are you to impose Mariah on the poor dude? Can't you just respect his wishes and desires? Or do you think he's not entitled to his own wish?

And believe me, hooking up with Mariah will not enhance his chances in any way so what's the point forming husband with someone you aren't that into right before africa? Dude abeg just free the guy and the pro Mellish analysts in the land

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2013
pahgy: 1 of the namibian girls is leavin today, Zim don Rig thier own xo even though we are in denial, maria is leaving today, if not den its the beautiful dillish

dillish is going !, i rigged everything grin grin grin i work @ pokello centre, she's got a lamboghini diablo, and a rangerover grin grin grin, and maria is also going coz i didnt want dillish to be lonely on her flight home
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2013
pahgy: and make una go Church or abi BBa don turn una Religion/
Lol.....Is it everybody that believes in God? Some people here might be muslims,pagans etc.. Again,those who attended morning mass in catholic churches should be back by now..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2013
off tho play me some Video game. wud b back to tell yall i told u so when maria is evicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2013
russello: Some ppl will still wanna tell me there's natting to learn from BBA
Well, maybe u shud go and ask how many ladies have learnt alot from Selly's mistake, or how many guys have learnt from Hakeem's attitude on how not to handle a relationship.

You just go ahead and pick anybody in BBA house (e.g. Oneal, Melvin, Beverly, Elikem, Bolt, Bimp etc) and see if there's not anything to learn from any of this HMs. Maybe an attitude u need to adjust, adapt, or put away.

One has alot to learn watching BBA from a SOCIOLOGICAL and PSYCHOLOGICAL angle.

Days why I watch the show...I learn a lot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jejelolatu(f): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2013
Hey, gotta shout out to the peeps that saw the connection between Melvin and Dillish even when no words had been spoken.

i recall people asking why Naija was voting dillish considering neither of them had publicly admitted any feeling or attraction for each other.
Imagine if it was last night we just discovered MELDISH and had been rooting for Marvin? how we for undo the votes between 1am and 5am.

The worst case scenario right now is that Maria would be evicted , i think a lot more campaign and votes went into saving Dillish (I hope)

summary of the whole matter for me is this - With Maria, even with so many guys liking her and reason to be jealous/ protective Melvin could hold his feeling and try to wait till after the game. With Dillish , despite her having a Bf, persistent Nando and dillishs ' I love Bassey ' talk , Melvin couldn't chill or hold his thoughts.

Let it also go on record that Dillish is THE FIRST GIRL in the house Melvin will tell directly that he likes/liked. Roger that MARVIN!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2013
He should have gone 4 selly and everything would have been okay...hehehehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:50am On Jun 30, 2013
Meanwhile Beverly needs to slow it down with his her chase for bimp..........it's disgusting,he almost raped him last night,moreover the guy is so not interested but it's as if she is bent on messing up things between bimp and his girlfriend outside the house.......Haba,llast night was irritating,imagine dipping bimp's hands into her cloth only for he guy to take it out,got off the bed and left the room....na by force?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2013
Forgive my typo errors abeg....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2013
fork adict:

Nne forget dat tin. If to say bimp no get girlfrend for outside and if to say the guy no send, she go drop bodi fine fine. Dat girl wey no send anybody papa message

Na true you talk o! I just read Pinky lips' comment. Oh my goodness!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2013
Tuso: He should have gone 4 selly and everything would have been okay...hehehehehehehehe
Are you ok? Melvin didnt go for dillish.. He just told her that at first when he came to the house he was attracted to her but now he's moved on and likes maria..
How can you say he should have gone for selly?
For the records,my boy doesnt do second-handed goods.. How many times will i repeat it?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2013
did y'all notice when Hakeem and Dillish danced together at the party last night? im just seeing the video grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Are you ok? Melvin didnt go for dillish.. He just told her that at first when he came to the house he was attracted to her but now he's moved on and likes maria..
How can you say he should have gone for selly?
For the records,my boy doesnt do second-handed goods.. How many times will i repeat it?

It's okay...it was a joke
Why do u say secondhand goods..is ur woman a virgin?..if not then am sorry she is also secondhand goods

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2013
wild child: did y'all notice when Hakeem and Dillish danced together at the party last night? im just seeing the video grin grin grin grin

It was the alcohol working.

I was away and read 20+ pages of thread. I am TIYYYYYYYAD OOOO!!!
LOL
And Gh kwame, i have not forgotten about you cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

You see,dillish will always try to play smart.. She has that pride thing and pretends just like melvin but melvin has started opening up but dillish will hardly open up..
She will try to make him more jealous now.. This thing just got complicated.. He shouldnt have opened up, not to a girl like dillish... Even if she has feeling for him she will hardly say it out..
This is sh**it mehn but KUDOS TO MELVIN FOR OPENING UP... Melvin till day 91..

I said it before cool cool I talked about this coming soon Melvish Soap [color=#990000][/color] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2013
Wait wwit wait! I thought we agreed (as far as this thread goes) that we were voting for dellish to prove a point to the bully hakeem. Since when were we voting dellish for melvin? I definately wasnt!
i voted Dellish to get back at Hakeem for conspiring with others against her.
Nando is a damn pig btw.

GH Kwame, i see you oo. As i dey obodo oyinbo i go sleep and halla you later when i wake up around eviction time. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

You see,dillish will always try to play smart.. She has that pride thing and pretends just like melvin but melvin has started opening up but dillish will hardly open up..
She will try to make him more jealous now.. This thing just got complicated.. He shouldnt have opened up, not to a girl like dillish... Even if she has feeling for him she will hardly say it out..
This is sh**it mehn but KUDOS TO MELVIN FOR OPENING UP... Melvin till day 91..

wink I said it before cool cool I talked about this coming soon Melvish Soap grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

No contest!!... From her ride to her dress sense to her nice body, she's got it all.. Chei..

Which ride in BBA ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2013
Beverly - see my face, is it because I'm not having sexx that I'm having pimples..

I'm seeing that lost spark back in cleo this morning and i think she's the new dish washer in the diamond house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2013
dommfa:

He said the right thing at the wrong time. Overniceness to everyone has worked against him. After what dillish has seen between him an maria in the last couple of days,, coming to declare his feelings now just doesn't seem appropriate.

very true
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2013
StateOfMind: Beverly - see my face, is it because I'm not having sexx that I'm having pimples..

I'm seeing that lost spark back in cleo this morning and i think she's the new dish washer in the diamond house.
Yesreday night before i slept,i tuned in only to see both of then just ending an arguement and they both went their seperate ways without smiling.. Cleo immidiately jumped into bed and dozed off..
Pls how is melvin doing this morning?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2013
ella.b:
just saw this on Twitter...
Maria to annabel-"nominating naija is messing with votes".
Abeg make una tune to ruby house.
can't watch atm.

Mumu Maria is Naija Africa?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2013
THE AMAKA: Wait wwit wait! I thought we agreed (as far as this thread goes) that we were voting for dellish to prove a point to the bully hakeem. Since when were we voting dellish for melvin? I definately wasnt!
i voted Dellish to get back at Hakeem for conspiring with others against her.
Nando is a damn pig btw.

GH Kwame, i see you oo. As i dey obodo oyinbo i go sleep and halla you later when i wake up around eviction time. smiley

Gbammest!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
Omo see gist...I don misss eeeeee! This job won't kill me...so much going on..where is the amaka?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Yesreday night before i slept,i tuned in only to see both of then just ending an arguement and they both went their seperate ways without smiling.. Cleo immidiately jumped into bed and dozed off..
Pls how is melvin doing this morning?

Melvin is lively this morning...I don't no if he is pretending
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
Zimbomatic:

dillish is going !, i rigged everything grin grin grin i work @ pokello centre, she's got a lamboghini diablo, and a rangerover grin grin grin, and maria is also going coz i didnt want dillish to be lonely on her flight home

Have you guyz noticed how Pokellos jaw looks like a man's?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
pinky lips: Meanwhile Beverly needs to slow it down with his her chase for bimp..........it's disgusting,he almost raped him last night,moreover the guy is so not interested but it's as if she is bent on messing up things between bimp and his girlfriend outside the house.......Haba,llast night was irritating,imagine dipping bimp's hands into her cloth only for he guy to take it out,got off the bed and left the room....na by force?

Eeehnnnn!!! Very desperate move. Considering she's not well not really attractive could be reason Bimp chose her so as to calm his fire for woman undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
You guys should read this article on bigbrother's website about Beverly chasing Bimp..
http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=13335
... Honestly I feel BIMP's girlfriend wrote this article...in as much as I hate d fact that beverly is over doing dis bimp's thing, I think this article painted her in such a bad manner..anyway, bimp's girlfriend wrote it I'm not surprised. #still team bev doe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
Waridi:

Eeehnnnn!!! Very desperate move. Considering she's not well not really attractive could be reason Bimp chose her so as to calm his fire for woman undecided
..Abi o, the whoole thing annoys me wen I see her around him...she should be with bassey; he appreciates herr...beverly doesn't know bimp is using her to shine, b4 beverly came into d diamonds house abeg who been sabi bimp?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

True talk.. Am i the only one who is beginning to feel that Melvin should be with maria...

Maria with her wicked cat eyezz shocked Waiting for Dillish/ Melvin hope she doesn't go home undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.