Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,736 members, 7,862,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183315 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2013
spade:

Keep encouraging your slow brother and his Yar'Adua pace.

E go do you like film when I eventually snatch Maria for myself grin
Lol.. My boy already stole her heart...
I wont find it funny if Maria later tells Melvin that she sees hiim as a brother after he starts loving her more and more..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2013
Also, I think Melvin realy likes Maria but was equally attracted to Dillish, and wanted closure. Now that he's gotten his answer, hopefully, he can now fully go after Maria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2013
spade: Also, I think Melvin realy likes Maria but was equally attracted to Dillish, and wanted closure. Now that he's gotten his answer, hopefully, he can now fully go after Maria.
exactly...he will move on now...cos he even told dillish he likes maria and wishes she'll be less secretive
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2013
safarigirl:
exactly...he will move on now...cos he even told dillish he likes maria and wishes she'll be less secretive

But truth be told, this our boy's ego, e too muchhhhhh! grin

What's wrong in sweeping Maria off her feet like every other guy?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2013
spade:

But truth be told, this our boy's ego, e too muchhhhhh! grin

What's wrong in sweeping Maria off her feet like every other guy?
He was just being calculative and careful nah...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2013
Bassey swapped pokello.. He will have to face her today.. HOH aint easy...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2013
Its amazing how we can all watch the same show, see the same conversations and all have totally different and fully formed views on the same matter. Our biases certainly guide some of us to our own unique interpretations.

Personally I think people are over analyzing. Melvin is attracted to Dillish and vice versa. But it isn't this big soap opera drama people are concluding. Fit, attractive, handsome man is attracted to pretty, curvaceous, beautiful lady. Happens all the time, but all this talk of love, deep feelings is over kill.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Bassey swapped pokello.. He will have to face her today.. HOH aint easy...

^^^^ BASSEY? Abii Feza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Dillish just friendzoned my boy.. Hehehehe!! I no fit laff.. Melvin killed the whole thing by giving dillish that power of control..
She now feels on top of the world cos she friendzoned him... Melvin shld better get ready ooh cos dillish will make sure he gets jealous.... But once again,Big ups to melvin for confronting his fears...
All of una wey dey shout say melvin no wan openup,athink una don see am.. Una don use una winch hack im mind reach BBA... I hope you guys are satisfied..

See ehn I no believe dat friend Zoning anything! E clear from the word go of their converstion say she dig our guy melvin. I watched the episode live and direct. Dillish as a chic go form even for two weeks sef, but will eventually give in. I heard it from her voice, " Melvin I don't know again" am confused" e no easy" bla bla bla! So my mind con come down say the chic like Melvin no be small. The Girl go fall soon, peeps no worry!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2013
sajbabs:

^^^^ BASSEY? Abii Feza
My bad!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

He was just being calculative and careful nah...
He told bev that he really likes Maria...and his the kinda guy that runs 4rm girls he doesn't like "If I didn't like her I'll never let her sleep on the same bed as me. And if she insists I'll move to another bed. He also said he always dodges any girl that likes him if the feeling isn't mutual. Melvins case is a typical case of every guy. Loves/likes 1 woman and attracted to the other. I'm glad he sorted out that whole stuff with dillish. Now that he thinks the feeling isn't mutual he'll move on to the other girl he likes. Remember he said I like 3 girls..my best guess is Maria, Dillish and feza...the other two are unavailable..things with Maria are bound to get serious..check out last nite Melvin has never flirted with any girl the way he did with Maria..I just hope she doesn't leave 2nite
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2013
safarigirl:
He told bev that he really likes Maria...and his the kinda guy that runs 4rm girls he doesn't like "If I didn't like her I'll never let her sleep on the same bed as me. And if she insists I'll move to another bed. He also said he always dodges any girl that likes him if the feeling isn't mutual. Melvins case is a typical case of every guy. Loves/likes 1 woman and attracted to the other. I'm glad he sorted out that whole stuff with dillish. Now that he thinks the feeling isn't mutual he'll move on to the other girl he likes. Remember he said I like 3 girls..my best guess is Maria, Dillish and feza...the other two are unavailable..things with Maria are bound to get serious..check out last nite Melvin has never flirted with any girl the way he did with Maria..I just hope she doesn't leave 2nite
Maria wont go today!! Bolt and natasha will go hopefully...
Life is strange,all this while i wanted maria to stop choking Melvin but suddenly,i started praying for them to hook up after she left diamonds....
Now i get a little bit jealous when the Ruby guys touch her or come too close..
Life is indeed strange..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Maria wont go today!! Bolt and natasha will go hopefully...
Life is strange,all this while i wanted maria to stop choking Melvin but suddenly,i started praying for them to hook up after she left diamonds....
Now i get a little bit jealous when the Ruby guys touch her or come too close..
Life is indeed strange..

Bros, you are confused! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2013
spade:

Bros, you are confused! grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahah!!! What is confusing about that? Is this the first time that someone begins to like someone more than before..
I think you're the confused one..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2013
fork adict:

Hey guy, if na play you dey play, stop am. And if you serious, still stop am. I dey find Selly go ghana after Big Bro. So abeg swerve!

Omg .i no dey fit laugh self.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2013
But to be sincere guys, if you were in Dillish's shoes, after what you've seen between Melvin and Maria at the party and in the house, would you admit your feelings to him?

The truth is, Dillish likes Melvin, a lot, but that pride won't let her admit it...her greatest fear must have been being friend-zoned, she wanted that power.

If a babe likes a guy she ought to go for what she wants, no be everytime man must toast a woman...if the bros no wan arrange himself it's up to you to arrange him...na wetin make me like Maria, the babe was persistent and it has gotten her the prize, aunty Dillish dey there dey form "I be fine babe, make dem dey toast me"

Make she dey dull for there...melvin and Maria must go that rendezvous room on Saturday..

Btw, I repeat, I still have this gut feeling that Hakeem may leave, Zim has two reps up and Poke has proved to be the one with stronger riggers, that brutha may end up without a vote, e go do una like filmtrick

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2013
whats up wif anabel n natasha refering to dem mel and bev as "the nigerians"
am proud to be one but annabel says it in such a vengeful way....so i know say na game and all but common, like people for who they are..as in their prsonality and content of character!.... anyway sha i guess she sees us as a threat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2013
metamorphus11: whats up wif anabel n natasha refering to dem mel and bev as "the nigerians"
am proud to be one but annabel says it in such a vengeful way....so i know say na game and all but common, like people for who they are..as in their prsonality and content of character!.... anyway sha i guess she sees us as a threat

She feels intimidated by Nigerians and has an agenda to plan a coup against our reps.. Who knows if thats what Melvin figured out,hence he swapped her..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2013
Double post..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2013
god_of_music: Mehn.!.that O'Neal is wicked oo ..see how is dragging food with the Diamonds...Pokello for finish am today!
You see why I have a problem with this swapping thing? Was Pokello not part of the winning team in rubies? So why must she reap what she has not sowed?
It does not make sense with this swapping and wager thing, one must give way to the other.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2013
@Safarigirl and Beniye, thanks for clarifying the situation. I was also listening to something of similar nature before phcn struck. I'm glad Melvin finally opened up and revealed something. Weather or not Dilish chooses to respond is her decision and shouldn't be critisised for it. Now I'm hoping feverently that Maria stays and I have a feelling we will.

Biko, somebody should supply us to link to the bba forum on facebook.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2013
I voted pokelleem and i liked it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2013
pahgy: I Wish we wud c VIP access of Bimp and Bev getting down, so we wud c weda una go condenm her like Selly and Betty
Wats there to condemn? Its not like she had it the 2nd day or 3hrs after coming into the house!
And she never for once formed 'Sister Beverly'...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2013
Big brother is so unfair this season. Why must it be only the nominees that will get groomed on sunday? Its already 5 weeks and some housemates have not gotten a decent haircut and shave while others book a weekly appointment with the stylists. Hope they make it a general thing next week for the sake of those never nominated.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2013
Zimbomatic: I voted pokelleem and i liked it!
Good for you, thanks for splitting the votes

Hakeem Must Go
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2013
Zimbomatic: I voted pokelleem and i liked it!
:
Father of Rigging, U're sighted!!!

Now,I'm so proud i voted Maria all through... Some of una dey see MELLISH when d real ish is MARVIN...<this name don dey exist b4 dem meet (Marvin Record)...
A sign of made in heaven... U just have to sit n realize that a Melvin N Dellish relationship is an infatuation but the Maria/Melvin thing is Internity...
I learnt Bimp n Bev did something crazy last nyt Bev will kill dis guy...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2013
I just wanna point out a few things to what's already been said.

Firstly, melvin likes dellish MUCH MORE than maria. Maria is just a second option which might develope into a full option cos of no choice on melvin's part or melvin beginning to have true feelings for maria

Secondly, dellish LIKES melvin a lot and only friendzoned or "brotherzoned" him cos she has a SERIOUS relationship outside. Any nigga in that house will be freindzoned as long as dellish is concerned. Bassey noticed this and stayed in his lane. No wise girl gives up a serious relationship for BBA game that might never get serious outside the house

Thirdly, y'all should stop dissing dellish cos had it been that she didn't friendzoned melvin, melvin would've been led on like sulu and still sideline maria hoping that dellish keeps loving her. She lied(that's what I thought sha) about her likeness to mevin so that melvin won't overstep his boundaries and feel led on

Fourthly, melvin goofed(I don't blame him, it's hard try to keep your emotion for a girl you truly love/like) by saying "i LIKED you".. Duh!!, does he expect dellish not to decipher that "liked" as "likes"?. C'mon y'all, melvin only used "liked" cos he doesn't want to loose all his ego, as a typical man, he still has to keep his respect intact a lil bit.

Melvin goofed cos after this 3weeks of staying with dellish and knowing about her BF outside and how dellish's ego/relationship will never allow her open up to anyone or him in particular, he should have endured the pain of loving someone he can't have(which in this case is dellish) and moved on or pray he gets his chance outside the house.

Lastly, dellish has ego too and pretends a lot but I love her pretense last night cos, by friendzoning melv

1) She has choosen not to lead him on and make realise. she has a bf, unlike others she'd have gladly deceived.

2) She has made sure she won't loose her relationship with her bf or her good friend maria should maria ever find out.

And oh, as long as dellish is still in that house, melvin will never get over her and will keep loving her more than maria. Maria is the last resort.

Y'all should let dellish be abeg.

#team beverly and bassey cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2013
safarigirl:
This conversation was totally misunderstood..I think most viewers tuned in late or something.
Lemme narrate my version of the 1st half.
Dillish was telling melvin that she was lonely and restless e.t.c and he asked if she liked bassey...she dodged the question.
Then she said she misses her santa claus (steven) Melvin then said she shud try n be faithful to him but it doesn't mean she shud be uptight in the house cos it can be annoying. She started saying how much she's a flirt n guys are always attracted to her bla bla bla (sounded like hakeem for a min) then Melvin told her she was always playing with peoples feelings by flirting with them. He cited Nando as an example and then opened up about how he was attracted to her when he came..he heard she had a bf and knew the gate was locked with no key..so he decided to back off.. He said this was b4 he knew Maria liked him...and when Maria came he never knew she liked him until dillish told him. After that he started having feelings for Maria. He made it clear that he initially liked dillish but later started having feelings for Maria..he then asked dillish when she started liking him and she said d 1st they u came I was attracted to u...but I knew u were off limits so I took u like a brother. Then he asked when did u realize u had feelings for me..she replied I don't have feelings for u..Melvin said dillish told him last night and she was like I was joking..didn't know u took it seriously. I think that got him irritated tho..and he said he wasn't gonna ask anymore questions.
My point is he never intended to hit on dillish cos he kept encouraging her to be faithful to steven..he admitted he was attracted to her but had moved on long ago..the problem is people choose to hear only what they wanna hear
Thanks a lot for this...I didn't watch it but the gist from others did not fit the profile and wat happened @ the party. Melvin is not confused...hez with Maria, just wanted to clear the air with Dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2013
You guys should read this article on bigbrother's website about Beverly chasing Bimp..
http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=13335
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2013
when betty was on stage, she told IK dat she came to bBA to flirt. ans sinx when did Selly claim rev sister?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2013
Beniye: Melvin was not trying to razzle Dilish. He was only telling her that she lead people on and that at the beginning he too was falling for her but he stop due to her outside relationship.
i watched it 4rm begining till end and dis is what i understood
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2013
1 of the namibian girls is leavin today, Zim don Rig thier own xo even though we are in denial, maria is leaving today, if not den its the beautiful dillish

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.