Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180309 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
russello: The truth is this.
1. Melvin will never put up Bassey cuz, he's more regional (west africa) conscious unlike our dearly Beverly who doesn't give a damn grin
2. Melvin is so saving Selly for some reasons including the one giving in 1.
3. Melvin can't save Bimp because of Selly
4. Melvin has two options...swaps Hakeem with Selly or swaps himself with Selly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
[quote author=russello][/quote]bros we get it, you're related to TB Joshua. Moving on...VOTE BIMP, PHUCK DA REST

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
It's gonna get mucky soon WA will nominate each other if they end up in the same house they better swap house to increase their life line.. I suggest Beverly moves to RH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
Beverly pls stop talking about your mother nah... Abi na your strategy be that?
It is working sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
NL done dey tire person,i swear.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
Bimp is d password 4 dis week.I no knw y melvin save selly.Anyway am bimping til sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Ouch! Onua! I beg chilax, dnt know what State of mind has done to you, but he is one of the moderates on this thread, go easy on him, I beg.

I'm a she..and I thought that should be obvious by now kslib embarassed.

*Okay, Not kslib..I thought I saw garri warrior..you should be ghkwame..*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
Why Melvin no go save Selly? U well at all?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
after Hakeem and Cleo leaves on Sunday, no housemate wud want to b in a Relationship again. So No Hope For A Mellish?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
StateOfMind:

I'm a she..and I though that should be obvious by now kslib embarassed.
I dont get!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
Oneal's is really hurt inside, he's tlkn bla bla bla, but he's thinking abt feza and her new attitude grin grin grin

Dudes hurt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
SAGirl: Oh yeh and by the way, there is still Angelo to consider (should you have like absolutely no idea who to vote for) wink wink wink
My sista, to be honest, nobody here go vote Angelo. I go advise u go Botswanaland go campaign cos na d only Sadc vote wey dey available be dat. wink
Tho I av nuttn against Angelo and hopes he survive
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Beverly pls stop talking about your mother nah... Abi na your strategy be that?
It is working sha...

Was Nando blabbing abt how his dad used to wave a gun in his face?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
I have always rally round GH HMs, and I'll continue to do that (I hv never see myself different from a Ghanaian). But, the only problem i'm gna hv wit dem (as far as BBA is concern) is to see Ghana vote for a Zimbabwean or a Zambian (who by the way we never return the favour) by Sunday.
So, please my Gh peeps here on NL (otumfour, ghboy, kwame) join me as we sensitive our Ghanaian voters to vote for Bimp.
Ethiopia is likely vote for GH anytime anyday.
South Africa vote is owned by Zim already. so dont expect their vote. (Btw, they will never vote for Elikem because of Angelo nor will they vote for Selly because of Koketso).
A vote for Cleo (a Zambian) or Nando is a wasted vote.
I will prefer GH vote goes to Fatima (she needs it most) or Bimp (has Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Namibia votes already).
Gh vote for Fatima will guarantee the exit of HaCleo since she is the weakest link for the survival of 1 of them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
russello: I have always rally round GH HMs, and I'll continue to do that (I hv never see myself different from a Ghanaian). But, the only problem i'm gna hv wit dem (as far as BBA is concern) is to see Ghana vote for a Zimbabwean or a Zambian (who by the way we never return the favour) by Sunday.
So, please my Gh peeps here on NL (otumfour, ghboy, kwame) join me as we sensitive our Ghanaian voters to vote for Bimp.
South Africa vote is owned by Zim already. so dont expect their vote. (Btw, they will never vote for Elikem because of Angelo nor will they vote for Selly because of Koketso).
I will prefer GH vote goes to Fatima (she needs it most) or Bimp (has Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Namibia votes already).
Gh vote for Fatima will guarantee the exit of HaCleo since she is the weakest link for the survival of 1 of them.

I feel ur hustle bruh.....and really appreciate the luv........I don care wht happens next, I'ma try M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ best to rally votes for bev and Mev, no matter wht happens hence forth, Melvin really touched me mahn.......

Bimp all the way for now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
weda 9ja chuse bev ova mel d dude will stil get the highst numba of vote cus africa is alrdy inlov wit d sweet sol of melvin......maria was more lovd by her ppl were is she nw matchwww.....foolsh nairaland vwrs....go melvin go melvin go melvin....teammelvin dnt need 9ja vote
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
Person like angelo and fatima,i no just undastand their own pattern.Watin dem kum find 4 bb huz?Dem suck like mad.Y dose 2 pple no komot since week 1?But na huddah wey 4 turn dat huz to crazy wey africa kum komot.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
Waridi:

Otum needs TB Joshua before he can rejoin us...
Are you the moderator in disguise? The trade of insults was not a one way affair, its not fair to blockade him and leave his accomplices. Please let it go.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
[quote author=GH PATRIOT][/quote]
Me think, Angelo will bow out from rubies and Hakeem from Diamond.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
Please if Naija knows something they will just vote 'NOBODY' I repeat 'NOBODY' .....Forget the Rigging thingy its just a BIG imaginery LIE!! I've said my own...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
StateOfMind:

I'm a she..and I thought that should be obvious by now kslib embarassed.

*Okay, Not kslib..I thought I saw garri warrior..you should be ghkwame..*
Oops my bad, I thought you was a male. Yep, I am GH Kwame
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by FatCock: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
Drahmah: ok bro, you need to chill. Its been over an hour...this place is supposed to b fun and enlightening; why fight? And I understand its a she you're fighting...seriously? A SHE? Pls, let it go
Sexist
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Fat Cock:
Sexist
Looks like someone got banned!!!! Lmao..
More new usernames to come..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
russello: I have always rally round GH HMs, and I'll continue to do that (I hv never see myself different from a Ghanaian). But, the only problem i'm gna hv wit dem (as far as BBA is concern) is to see Ghana vote for a Zimbabwean or a Zambian (who by the way we never return the favour) by Sunday.
I feel you on this, but my comments on some pages back, I sought to make it clear that the vast majority of Ghanaians who vote are not influenced by cyber campaign for a particular housemate, GH patriots on twitter were campaigning for Bolt, but GH's vote ended up with Pokello, I can bet it will go to Pokello again, they will vote for a housemate who is alligned to their Rep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.