Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,121 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180168 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 02, 2013
bintsdeyi:

U will need interpreter to do that for u, as u can see I'm not one. Meanwhile I will need u to seal ur mouth if u have nothing meaningful to contribute here rather than derail or mislead people here okay!
Ok sir..if it will make you show a little maturity i will just log out till tomorrow when 'People' log in.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:04am On Jul 02, 2013
[size=16pt]PLEASE WATCH MISS BEVERLY DO HER THANG! #TEAMBEVERLY! [/size]kiss kiss kiss
SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST VIDEOS HERE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWaNr5fNm84
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 2:13am On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: I meant fat c.ock not rooster! Miss becky are you miss sparkle?? Maygal who are youu??
Somebody dat comes here 2 get updates
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 2:22am On Jul 02, 2013
spade:

Nando is a rapiiist waiting to happen.
That guy won't have any problems rapiiing a drunk Dillish if given half the chance.

This revolting creature needs to be shown the door.

Bimp is a lost vote I'd rather Nando to keep the fire burning in the house not kizz azz Piiimp oops Bimp
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:51am On Jul 02, 2013
Waridi:

Bimp is a lost vote I'd rather Nando to keep the fire burning in the house not kizz azz Piiimp oops Bimp
my friend Nando does NOT need your useless vote, EA will save him come what may, we're saving Bimp cos he NEEDS it, why give one UNDESERVING ANIMAL more votes than necessary when there is a HUMAN BEING up? Naija abeg ignore derailers, we're going DILLISH on BIMP's asss this wk, what happened to MARIA won't happen to him.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Why will anyone vote for bimp ? So Beverly can continue to mumu herself?
Nando all the way, bimp has done nothing whatsoever to stay.
Nando is a freak, he looks to me like somebody who when extremely angry can kill somebody. Who the hell carries a knife around? Forget matter, Nando is a dangerous person.

Like Pokello said, he's a troubled soul.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2013
Nigeria is voting for Bimp this week...end of discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2013
Emmadani: NL done dey tire person,i swear.

Den waka na. Dem take rope tie you for here?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2013
otumfour:

Was Nando blabbing abt how his dad used to wave a gun in his face?

Yep. When they were all chilling in the lounge or is it kitchen area now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2013
ItsModella: Nigeria is voting for Bimp this week...end of discussion.
#And Am Rocking With You This Week... Start Of Discussion**BBA Saturday Parry Things**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2013
russello: I have always rally round GH HMs, and I'll continue to do that (I hv never see myself different from a Ghanaian). But, the only problem i'm gna hv wit dem (as far as BBA is concern) is to see Ghana vote for a Zimbabwean or a Zambian (who by the way we never return the favour) by Sunday.
So, please my Gh peeps here on NL (otumfour, ghboy, kwame) join me as we sensitive our Ghanaian voters to vote for Bimp.
Ethiopia is likely vote for GH anytime anyday.
South Africa vote is owned by Zim already. so dont expect their vote. (Btw, they will never vote for Elikem because of Angelo nor will they vote for Selly because of Koketso).
A vote for Cleo (a Zambian) or Nando is a wasted vote.
I will prefer GH vote goes to Fatima (she needs it most) or Bimp (has Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Namibia votes already).
Gh vote for Fatima will guarantee the exit of HaCleo since she is the weakest link for the survival of 1 of them.

Absolutely on point
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Are you the moderator in disguise? The trade of insults was not a one way affair, its not fair to blockade him and leave his accomplices. Please let it go.
So Otum been blocked... Hahahahaha... Been a long time coming, was expecting his block b4 Urs, Everyday 4 d thief, One day 4 d owner lolxxxzzzz...
But make Oga Moderator calm down now... I don miss d name Kslib n GH Kwame on ma screen not Otumfour now...

Hahahahahhaahaha Otum! Otum!! OtumFour!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2013
I'm team Bimp.
Nando can go to blazes because as far as I'm concerned, he poses a danger to those in the house. A time bomb waiting to explode....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 8:44am

THE WAY I SEE IT, ETHIOPIA ISNT INTO BBA, THEY WILL NOT RETURN THE FAVOUR TO 9JA OR GHANA, AND BEVERLY IS THROWING HERSELF ONTO BIMP IN AN EMBARASSING WAY.......ETHIOPIA THEY ALWAYS VOTE EAST AND SOUTHERN AFRICA......, THE TRICK IS TO GET OUT HOUSEMATES WHO ARE A DANGER TO WEST AFRICAN REPS.....ANGELO IS LIKELY TO NOMINATE ELIKEM NOW,,,,,HAKEEM AND CLEO ARE NOW LIKELY TO NOMINATE MELVIN,,,,,,,FATIMA IS AN ANNOYING GAME PLAYER AND NOT LIKED, SHE IS A DANGER TO ELIKEM COZ PPLE DONT LIKE HER,,,,,,,BIMP IS BAD FOR BEVERLY'S GAME COZ SHE MAKES A FOOL OUT OF HERSELF,,,,,,,NANDO IS JUST ANNOYING AND NOT HEALTHY PLUS EA IS TOO UNITED....NEEDS TO BE ELIMINATED,,,,,,,POKELLO AND ELIKEM ARE AN UNPREDICATABLE, INTERESTING TO WATCH COUPLE,,,,,,,I WOULD GO FOR POKELLOCOZ SADC IS DIVIDED, WE COULD WIN VOTES THERE, SADC ALWAYS FIGHTS, EASY TO WAVER,,,,VOTE POKELLO
[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2013
THE WAY I SEE IT, ETHIOPIA ISNT INTO BBA, THEY WILL NOT RETURN THE FAVOUR TO 9JA OR GHANA, AND BEVERLY IS THROWING HERSELF ONTO BIMP IN AN EMBARASSING WAY.......ETHIOPIA THEY ALWAYS VOTE EAST AND SOUTHERN AFRICA......, THE TRICK IS TO GET OUT HOUSEMATES WHO ARE A DANGER TO WEST AFRICAN REPS.....ANGELO IS LIKELY TO NOMINATE ELIKEM NOW,,,,,HAKEEM AND CLEO ARE NOW LIKELY TO NOMINATE MELVIN,,,,,,,FATIMA IS AN ANNOYING GAME PLAYER AND NOT LIKED, SHE IS A DANGER TO ELIKEM COZ PPLE SONT LIKE HER,,,,,,,BIMP IS BAD FOR BEVERLY'S GAME COZ SHE MAKES A FOOL OUT OF HERSELF,,,,,,,NANDO IS JUST ANNOYING AND NOT HEALTHY PLUS EA IS TOO UNITED....NEEDS TO BE ELIMINATED,,,,,,,POKELLO AND ELIKEM ARE AN UNPREDICATABLE, INTERESTING TO WATCH COUPLE,,,,,,,I WOULD GO FOR POKELLOCOZ SADC IS DIVIDED, WE COULD WIN VOTES THERE, SADC ALWAYS FIGHTS, EASY TO WAVER,,,,VOTE POKELLO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2013
THE WAY I SEE IT, ETHIOPIA ISNT INTO BBA, THEY WILL NOT RETURN THE FAVOUR TO 9JA OR GHANA, AND BEVERLY IS THROWING HERSELF ONTO BIMP IN AN EMBARASSING WAY.......ETHIOPIA THEY ALWAYS VOTE EAST AND SOUTHERN AFRICA......, THE TRICK IS TO GET OUT HOUSEMATES WHO ARE A DANGER TO WEST AFRICAN REPS.....ANGELO IS LIKELY TO NOMINATE ELIKEM NOW,,,,,HAKEEM AND CLEO ARE NOW LIKELY TO NOMINATE MELVIN,,,,,,,FATIMA IS AN ANNOYING GAME PLAYER AND NOT LIKED, SHE IS A DANGER TO ELIKEM COZ PPLE DONT LIKE HER,,,,,,,BIMP IS BAD FOR BEVERLY'S GAME COZ SHE MAKES A FOOL OUT OF HERSELF,,,,,,,NANDO IS JUST ANNOYING AND NOT HEALTHY PLUS EA IS TOO UNITED....NEEDS TO BE ELIMINATED,,,,,,,POKELLO AND ELIKEM ARE AN UNPREDICATABLE, INTERESTING TO WATCH COUPLE,,,,,,,I WOULD GO FOR POKELLOCOZ SADC IS DIVIDED, WE COULD WIN VOTES THERE, SADC ALWAYS FIGHTS, EASY TO WAVER,,,,VOTE POKELLO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Is dat @otumfour i'm seeing?
Tot they sed he was assassinated as far as this thread is concern for now
#REINCARNATIONTHINGS grin grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2013
AFUA1979: THE WAY I SEE IT, ETHIOPIA ISNT INTO BBA, THEY WILL NOT RETURN THE FAVOUR TO 9JA OR GHANA, AND BEVERLY IS THROWING HERSELF ONTO BIMP IN AN EMBARASSING WAY.......ETHIOPIA THEY ALWAYS VOTE EAST AND SOUTHERN AFRICA......, THE TRICK IS TO GET OUT HOUSEMATES WHO ARE A DANGER TO WEST AFRICAN REPS.....ANGELO IS LIKELY TO NOMINATE ELIKEM NOW,,,,,HAKEEM AND CLEO ARE NOW LIKELY TO NOMINATE MELVIN,,,,,,,FATIMA IS AN ANNOYING GAME PLAYER AND NOT LIKED, SHE IS A DANGER TO ELIKEM COZ PPLE SONT LIKE HER,,,,,,,BIMP IS BAD FOR BEVERLY'S GAME COZ SHE MAKES A FOOL OUT OF HERSELF,,,,,,,NANDO IS JUST ANNOYING AND NOT HEALTHY PLUS EA IS TOO UNITED....NEEDS TO BE ELIMINATED,,,,,,,POKELLO AND ELIKEM ARE AN UNPREDICATABLE, INTERESTING TO WATCH COUPLE,,,,,,,I WOULD GO FOR POKELLOCOZ SADC IS DIVIDED, WE COULD WIN VOTES THERE, SADC ALWAYS FIGHTS, EASY TO WAVER,,,,VOTE POKELLO

GO BACK TO SLEEP
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2013
I think dis has got to be the most interesting funny surprising thread I have ever followed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2013
fellis:
grin
I can't wait to see that boy go, the way he stabbed dellish in the back by nominating her really annoyed me this morning.
haha,but when big broda began 4 dis season,everybody were all bhind hakeem,but now it seems av got more pple who hate hakeem more dan i do.That guy dey vex me ehnnnn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2013
ItsModella:
Nando is a freak, he looks to me like somebody who when extremely angry can kill somebody. Who the hell carries a knife around? Forget matter, Nando is a dangerous person.

Like Pokello said, he's a troubled soul.
Biko biko Madam Modella, lets face facts here. When its the top 5 you want to have beverly, bimp, melvin, angelo and maybe oneal and dillish angry angry angry angryI would smash my dstv decoder.

Why would anyone who laboured for money to pay their dstv subscription stand on queues to buy petrol to run your generator which papa emeka just finished repairing for 8k vote for bimp? angry angry angry The guy dey use jazz for una?
He has done nothing at all, zilch nada nothing to make me even vote him as a normal contestant. He has been subnormal, he has hidden in the shadows ever since the game started and now you want to vote him because you have beef for people who are not from your region? Me I enjoy the game I enjoy the characters, those of you that are stuck in the east vs west vs south africa are on your own. Me I vote people I want to watch, see people voting for dillish when she has nothing besides her face to offer the game.

*in the words of chinua achebe*

*Nando makes this game interesting do not bear a hand in his death eviction*

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Biko biko Madam Modella, lets face facts here. When its the top 5 you want to have beverly, bimp, melvin, angelo and maybe oneal and dillish angry angry angry angryI would smash my dstv decoder.

Why would anyone who laboured for money to pay their dstv subscription stand on queues to buy petrol to run your generator which papa emeka just finished repairing for 8k vote for bimp? angry angry angry The guy dey use jazz for una?
He has done nothing at all, zilch nada nothing to make me even vote him as a normal contestant. He has been subnormal, he has hidden in the shadows ever since the game started and now you want to vote him because you have beef for people who are not from your region? Me I enjoy the game I enjoy the characters, those of you that are stuck in the east vs west vs south africa are on your own. Me I vote people I want to watch, see people voting for dillish when she has nothing besides her face to offer the game.

We've heard your cry. We would get back to you when we decipher the sanity percentage of ur points. grin

Dillish has nufin to offer than pretty face? Rily? Who cooks (along wiv Bassey) for diamond housemates? Who was the arch enemy of the infantile Hakeem? Who helped Melvin's game to become better by the love triangle along with her friend (Maria)? I don't know if ur definition of entertainment is shouting aimlessly, spewing lewd statements and acting like a crackhead, but there are many housemates that are more "reasonably" entertaining than Nando (Beverly, Bassey, Sulu, Feza) and entertainment alone won't win you BBA. Don't be shocked that Dillish would reach finals. Pls, prepare for the unexpected. cool grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2013
Chrisbenogor:

Allow the old man rest for grave nah!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2013
[color=#770077][the talking fish just rewarded Selly for the job well done.
Bw, the fish talks like a witch. Me fear too./color]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2013
@AFUA1979
Actually Ethiopia has voted plenty of times for Nigeria. Check the stats for Vina of BBA6. Ethiopia is the only country in east Africa that doesn't always vote with them. They are the wild card of east Africa in my opinion.

Btw, does anybody know if the big brother voice has gone back to normal?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2013
4get all dis shit ppl.....9ja is votn bimps cus ethiopia use 2 vote 4 9ja....kevin uti karen even vina all got ethiopain vote...i strtd watch bba ryt frm season one and i can tel u dat kevin is d only 9ja 2 hav vote 4rm tanzania....am voten bimps for dsake of bev and mel cos dy myt help us wen d tym coms.....nando has uganda and odas 2 save him....agn if we want hakeem 2 go on sunday we hav 2 save bimps cus he is d wikest link dat myt go home livn hakeem 2 finish my boi......NB:i dnt care about entrtenment all i care is to mek sure 9ja will not cari last...tell me NL vwrs hw entrtenin is pokello yet zim aint givn up on her evn wit her sex tape around d glob.....evry nation is fytn 4 there own so am here 4 melvin til day 91 and i tell u mak my wods melvin wil b d winner of dis game at d end of d day cus its nevr about who mek n most noise its all about who african women fynd fit 2 take it home bcus 98% of votrs are women and dat were ppl lyk nando lost it....am not jus sayn...dis is hw it gona b and am plcn a bet on it....evn tho bev is more entrtenin dan mel oda africa are alrdy in lov wit melvin so we dat are pro in this game hv got 2 flw wit odas.....finaly wit melvin we hv got 70% chance but with bev none she has lots of hate in africa .....guys mek una no mynd d way i jus dy jump 4rm one 2 two dat hw d tin dy 4 my head as i syd b4 am a pro in this game...NOTE i knw dat nando brings more into d game dan our boi but i dnt gv a damn! I stnd wit my homies same way i wil stand 4 any of u guys here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2013
sholay2011:
We've heard your cry. We would get back to you when we decipher the sanity percentage of ur points. grin

Dillish has nufin to offer than pretty face? Rily? Who cooks (along wiv Bassey) for diamond housemates? Who was the arch enemy of the infantile Hakeem? Who helped Melvin's game to become better by the love triangle along with her friend (Maria)? I don't know if ur definition of entertainment is shouting aimlessly, spewing lewd statements and acting like a crackhead, but there are many housemates that are more "reasonably" entertaining than Nando (Beverly, Bassey, Sulu, Feza) and entertainment alone won't win you BBA. Don't be shocked that Dillish would reach finals. Pls, prepare for the unexpected. cool grin
I noticed one thing in your long epistle you did not mention bump bimp once. Thats a good start grin grin
Sulu I agree, bassey I know beverly I would even manage but Dillish has a zero entertainment value asides from her pretty face. I didnt know you sit and watch her cook, and arch enemy? of hakeem kwa? lol or you mean the scurrying sissy who kept on avoiding him because liver dey cut her? I am pretty sure she would be at the finals because of the worldly vaseline champions who like to see her (dunno if you are one of them).

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2013
^^^^^^ LMAO @ "Worldly vaseline champions"....u re not serious grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
I noticed one thing in your long epistle you did not mention bump bimp once. Thats a good start grin grin
Sulu I agree, bassey I know beverly I would even manage but Dillish has a zero entertainment value asides from her pretty face. I didnt know you sit and watch her cook, and arch enemy? of hakeem kwa? lol or you mean the scurrying sissy who kept on avoiding him because liver dey cut her? I am pretty sure she would be at the finals because of the worldly vaseline champions who like to see her (dunno if you are one of them).
it's that boring lot you'll see at the finals. Melvin, Bev, Dillish, Nando/Feza and Pokello(by rigging)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2013
BBA IN A WEEKS TIME IS GONNA BE SOOO BORING.....I REST MY CASE undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2013
Naija forget that 'Nonsense' called entertainment! Just vote Melvin till day 91!! If Melvin wins there is a chance that anyone of you here or your relation might be advantaged in anyway.....don't quote me if you wanna beef!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teajays(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2013
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaQUEEN hooks IceQUEEN

The task!

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.