Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180310 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
Somebody wrote that:
Ghana should vote for angelo so that we can forgive elikem..
Hahahahaha!!!! Na wa oooh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
That Lihle Jacobs is 'TRICKY' Chaiii!!! That woman is wicked!! *spits on Lihle's stories*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Looks like someone got banned!!!! Lmao..
More new usernames to come..
BuhaahahahÀbuhabuha!
True, all of a sudden alien names are popping up! This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Somebody wrote that:
Ghana should vote for angelo so that we can forgive elikem..
Hahahahaha!!!! Na wa oooh..
That dude had it coming! For two weeks he was nominating Elikem. He will only get SA's vote and will be out in Rubies whilst Hakeem will be out in Diamond.
GH will never get SADC votes courtesy Koketso gate, they are of no concern to us.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
That dude had it coming! For two weeks he was nominating Elikem. He will only get SA's vote and will be out in Rubies whilst Hakeem will be out in Diamond.
GH will never get SADC votes courtesy Koketso gate, they are of no concern to us.
TELEPATHY!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
BuhaahahahÀbuhabuha!
True, all of a sudden alien names are popping up! This is serious.
Lol.. They got tired and stopped, then the mod rejuvenated them with new identities and the children of God were shouting halleluyah!!!!!
Hahahaha!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
Toby0009 why don't u post something.....fat cock tell us who you are?? ...ehen i heard Yuzedo was also banned..na true??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
I meant fat c.ock not rooster! Miss becky are you miss sparkle?? Maygal who are youu??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Lol.. They got tired and stopped, then the mod rejuvenated them with new identities and the children of God were shouting halleluyah!!!!!
Hahahaha!!!!
Hehe! I saw this coming.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mehhhhnnn! Naija stand uuup oooo!!! I just found out that you can vote a Housemate through Mxit!! I was hacking a Zimbawean website and found it!! Start downloading and register in Mxit now oo! Am coming to tell you how to vote...wait.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
god_of_music: Mehhhhnnn! Naija stand uuup oooo!!! I just found out that you can vote a Housemate through Mxit!! I was hacking a Zimbawean website and found it!! Start downloading and register in Mxit now oo! Am coming to tell you how to vote...wait.....
u sure, we used it some years ago. any way waiting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
9ja nd gahana pls letz vote 4 bimp. Hakeem or haircream watever his name is must go.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
Agbgift: 9ja nd gahana pls letz vote 4 bimp. Hakeem or haircream watever his name is must go.
grin
I can't wait to see that boy go, the way he stabbed dellish in the back by nominating her really annoyed me this morning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:07am On Jul 02, 2013
Why will anyone vote for bimp ? So Beverly can continue to mumu herself?
Nando all the way, bimp has done nothing whatsoever to stay.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 02, 2013
Guyzzzz you can't believe what my EYES are seeing!!! Mxit is still active for voting!! And Zimbabweans full here!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:13am On Jul 02, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Why will anyone vote for bimp ? So Beverly can continue to mumu herself?
Nando all the way, bimp has done nothing whatsoever to stay.

Nando is a rapiiist waiting to happen.
That guy won't have any problems rapiiing a drunk Dillish if given half the chance.

This revolting creature needs to be shown the door.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:13am On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Guyzzzz you can't believe what my EYES are seeing!!! Mxit is still active for voting!! And Zimbabweans full here!!!

Please people, pay no attention to this guy's wrong information.
MXit voting is not valid.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 02, 2013
@spade_If am lying let Mukina2 ban me and unban on 31,December 3013! But 'at this juncture' Mxit doesn't wanna download on my phone!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ojesoj(m): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2013
did anyone watch dillish and cleo's wicked f'uk play on VIP? men!!! those babes don show themself. No wonder Hakeem don loose heart on the girl. mumu Hakeem,the boy want love while the girl is telling him indirectly,I want f'uk action and Dillish is telling dulling Malvin I also need F'uk action. Make this Malvin no dull Nigerians b4 that tiger Nando do watin im suppose don do since last week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 02, 2013
weda Nando is a rapist waiting to happen, we still talk about Nando. Can sumone mention bimp without calling bev? Bimp is even worse dan Wendull, Bimp is even worse dan Biguesas. Bimp is d male version of Betty.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 02, 2013
Bimp shudnt b voted, Let Bev go meet a more lively person to play her game with. Bimp is d most boring version of Melvin. Imagine how it is considering how boring Melvin is.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 02, 2013
Besides d only Intresting housemate in BBA this season Is Nando. Bev just ova talks, Hakeem just plain dumb, Melvin just too slow, Selly is also intresting, Sulu just funny, Bimp well just too bimp, annabel just nufin to say, diamond inmates just dry apart from Feza, Dillish well just pretty.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2013
Nobody in Nigeria should vote, use d time for sumfin more productive. No better person to vote for, all of dem shud just bounce jawe, except pokello and maybe Nando
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 12:43am On Jul 02, 2013
pahgy: weda Nando is a rapist waiting to happen, we still talk about Nando. Can sumone mention bimp without calling bev? Bimp is even worse dan Wendull, Bimp is even worse dan Biguesas. Bimp is d male version of Betty.
oga we are votn bimps cus ethiopia wil alwas vote 9ja.....dy myt do dsame 4 bev wen she is up.....so use ur head and tink lyk omo 9ja stop tinkn lyk u are 4rm sa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 12:48am On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Please if Naija knows something they will just vote 'NOBODY' I repeat 'NOBODY' .....Forget the Rigging thingy its just a BIG imaginery LIE!! I've said my own...

Omugo di iru eja mu!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 02, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 12:49am On Jul 02, 2013
9ja is votn bimps wich i hav don alrdy.....we dnt gv a damn about nando let his God save him....nando cant b tritn women lyk trash and u xpect me to vote him tufia i hav sisters

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 12:53am On Jul 02, 2013
nikky341:
u sure, we used it some years ago. any way waiting

Don't mind d Mr. IBU wanna be
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 02, 2013
bintsdeyi:

Omugo di iru eja mu!
Please what do you mean?? Elaborate in English plsssssss...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 02, 2013
BINTSDEYI please be mure mature.. I Can see all 'reasonable' peeps has slept..am the only one remaining.. bye bye am gone!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 02, 2013
Larrybabe tell me,whats happening in Diamond house..before i log out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 1:03am On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Please what do you mean?? Elaborate in English plsssssss...

U will need interpreter to do that for u, as u can see I'm not one. Meanwhile I will need u to seal ur mouth if u have nothing meaningful to contribute here rather than derail or mislead people here okay!

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.