Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,688 members, 7,862,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183266 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
Guys Dillish is awesome! BTW..You guys know that Beverly will still be evicted ....No matter what! If she comes up with strong contenders she will and must be evicted..coz i see only Naija,Ghana and Namibia will vote her! At that time, some other countries are all gone and they will support others!!! Bet me,Beverly may last but will probably go one day!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by orgasticdance: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
onthefence: Delish is dull and that is a fact. She is pretty and that is a fact too.

I think she's just reserved and likes to play it cool. I find her a bit charming in that way (not just the looks) She holds one-on-one conversations intelligently (minus the accent) compared to Beverly. I concede that people have their definitions of "interesting", but she fits mine well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hmmm....TeamMelvin till the end!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Hmmm....TeamMelvin till the end!
How does that picture relate to melvin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Guy Isreal is in the middleEast of Africa... And just close to Asia! But wait oo! Did you just call Isreal an European country?? Hahahhahhahahahhahhaa!! Garri is right! You must consider being a professional comedian..it pays mehn! For your information all European countries speaks English!!

grin grin in dat case you must become my assistant grin grin grin only england and newziland speak english in europe grin, germain, speak germain, france french, spain spanish etc, according to wikipedia israel is in asia
but if you watch soccer israel plays as a europien country, it plays in euro's, and isiraeli teams such as telaviv fc have played in the champions league
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
Zimbomatic:

grin grin in dat case you must become my assistant grin grin grin only england and newziland speak english in europe grin, germain, speak germain, france french, spain spanish etc, according to wikipedia israel is in asia
but if you watch soccer israel plays as a europien country, it plays in euro's, and isiraeli teams such as telaviv fc have played in the champions league
New zealand is in Australia! Maybe the rest you said are correct....but are you saying that WALES,IRELAND etc. Don't speak English?? *Smh*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

How does that picture relate to melvin?
Must it connect to Melvin?? Actually Lynxxx is Melvin's buddy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: New zealand is in Australia! Maybe the rest you said are correct....

eish i used to shoot my geography teacher with catapults now isee the repecutions grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
Una don turn this thread to history class shey?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
orgasticdance:

I think she's just reserved and likes to play it cool. I find her a bit charming in that way (not just the looks) She holds one-on-one conversations intelligently (minus the accent) compared to Beverly. I concede that people have their definitions of "interesting", but she fits mine well.
Bros, you just spoke my mind. Chop slap knuckle tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teajays(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Did you really just said that?? Ethiopians carries 9th position in the list of the smallest countries in Africa!! Naija is the BIGGEST follows by Egypt then Israel and the rest!! Abi you dey America?? What you said just cracked me up...like LWKMD!!!

Isreal??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
teajays:

Isreal??
It was a misinformed Mistake...but i was correct Ethiopia isn't 2nd to the Biggest Afro country.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
Zimbomatic:

eish i used to shoot my geography teacher with catapults now isee the repecutions grin grin grin
Wales and Ireland nko?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mariaaaaaaaaaa!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
spade: Mariaaaaaaaaaa!!! cry cry cry cry
Dillish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
It's really refreshing voting for Bimp. Guys, try it and you won't regret it. grin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ok,am sorry guys! I just found out Ethiopia is the second biggest African country.......but still...i still stand that they don't really watch BigbrotherAfrica like that!! #I lived there for God's sake!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
sholay2011: It's really refreshing voting for Bimp. Guys, try it and you won't regret it. grin wink
I won't vote anybody!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
grin grin grin
Biggie-readjust ur microphone.
Cleo-oops,4got my mic.
Biggie to cleo-"oops is correct.we end ur session here"
Hahaha na wa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO HISTORY 101!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
SAGirl:

Ethiopia has the 2nd largest population in Africa... 35% of that is a lot of people... shocked
)and how many have access to the internet? and hw many can afford a cell phone? and a dstv? we should take dis things into consideration...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Wales and Ireland nko?

ja, those too, but i consider walsh, scotts. Irish and english to be the same, they speak the same language with just diffrent accents
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
sholay2011:
Lol... Na war of favourite housemates una dey fight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
spade: Mariaaaaaaaaaa!!! cry cry cry cry

sholay2011:

The Hakeems embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Did you really just said that?? Ethiopians carries 9th position in the list of the smallest countries in Africa!! Naija is the BIGGEST follows by Egypt then Israel and the rest!! Abi you dey America?? What you said just cracked me up...like LWKMD!!!

dude your posts cracks me up, like for real. forking hilarious.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Leave that tin! Ethiopian's vote doesn't really count...I live in Ethiopia,only 60% of their people watch BigbrotherAfrica and 35% votes.. |Be wise'
but why is ur location Lagos?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
[center]Am tired of Arguing in this 'THREAD' ....Plssss let's start updating ourselves!! [/center]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
sholay2011:
Beverly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
dmalam:
Melvin!!!!! wink
dmalam:
Melvin!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
fashrola: but why is ur location Lagos?
I 'lived'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Ok,am sorry guys! I just found out Ethiopia is the second biggest African country.......but still...i still stand that they don't really watch BigbrotherAfrica like that!! #I lived there for God's sake!!!
guy u ar confused...y ar u jumping up nd down?,.

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.