Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,773 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184433 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Ok,am sorry guys! I just found out Ethiopia is the second biggest African country.......but still...i still stand that they don't really watch BigbrotherAfrica like that!! #I lived there for God's sake!!!
guy u ar confused...y ar u jumping up nd down?,.is it a must to contribute when u ar nt sure of wat u ar saying

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
...If u aint BIMPING you aint PIMPING grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: I 'lived'
but there was no "d"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
Na waa for this thread turning into a geography class. Most of these people don't even know what they're talking about.

And yes Ethiopia has voted Nigeria in the past. As i watched BBA 6 they voted Vina plenty of times and Karen once when they were up for eviction. People need to realize bba is a game. Voting Nando or any of the southern African housemates up for eviction this week will be a total waste cause their country will never vote for Nigeria if they're up. Especially at this stage of the game. Keeping Bimp is better cause he'll be easier to take out later. Even if he gets to the finals, who go vote for am?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Bimpin' ain't easy, homey!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
Nando to selly- I'm just sexuallly attracted to u, nothing moregrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
BBA is a game and should be strategized in such a way it wont be difficult to vote in the finals, out of the nominees in the diamond house Pokello is the strongest HM,and Bimp is the weakest link, we should vote for BIMP to stay and either Pokello and Hakeem might bounce home on sunday, Bimp can be evicted anytime cos he is the weakest in the House.... The password is Bimp, dont be intimidated by the Zims, who claims there are the best riggers, its a lie.... Naija got the best hac.kers in Africa so we can do and undo things just to get our boy Melvin the Moola....keep on voting Bimp...we need him badly to make the game easier for Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
fashrola: BBA is a game and should be strategized in such a way it wont be difficult to vote in the finals, out of the nominees in the diamond house Pokello is the strongest HM,and Bimp is the weakest link, we should vote for BIMP to stay and either Pokello and Hakeem might bounce home on sunday, Bimp can be evicted anytime cos he is the weakest in the House.... The password is Bimp, dont be intimidated by the Zims, who claims there are the best riggers, its a lie.... Naija got the best hac.kers in Africa so we can do and undo things just to get our boy Melvin the Moola....keep on voting Bimp...we need him badly to make the game easier for Melvin

Not to spur anything o! Why can't the winner be Bev? She is far more entertaining than Melvin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
miss sparkle: ...If u aint BIMPING you aint PIMPING grin

NA SO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Biko biko Madam Modella, lets face facts here. When its the top 5 you want to have beverly, bimp, melvin, angelo and maybe oneal and dillish angry angry angry angryI would smash my dstv decoder.

Why would anyone who laboured for money to pay their dstv subscription stand on queues to buy petrol to run your generator which papa emeka just finished repairing for 8k vote for bimp? angry angry angry The guy dey use jazz for una?
He has done nothing at all, zilch nada nothing to make me even vote him as a normal contestant. He has been subnormal, he has hidden in the shadows ever since the game started and now you want to vote him because you have beef for people who are not from your region? Me I enjoy the game I enjoy the characters, those of you that are stuck in the east vs west vs south africa are on your own. Me I vote people I want to watch, see people voting for dillish when she has nothing besides her face to offer the game.

*in the words of chinua achebe*

*Nando makes this game interesting do not bear a hand in his death eviction*
At this point, I'm all for taking out the strong competitors early. If you have Bimp, Beverly, Oneal and blah blah people, you think Bimp would stand a chance? Sometimes, it's not all about who's entertaining, it's about who is very strong. Eliminate the strong ones so that the weak ones will be easy meat in the future.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
miss sparkle: Nando to selly- I'm just sexuallly attracted to u, nothing moregrin
In Iyanya voice " all I want is ur waist no emotions no letters no tears all I want is your waist
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teeawaii(f): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
I seriously hp diamonds' wont lose deir wager. Dese ruby housemates re so creative¤

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
9ja4eva:

Not to spur anything o! Why can't the winner be Bev? She is far more entertaining than Melvin.
yes she is more entertaining but its will b hrd 4 her 2 get vote 4rm oda africans cus dy dnt lyk her and we all knw y....but melvin is alrdy lovd by women of africa...NB:98% of voters are women mekn it more easy 4 him 2 get vote 4rm oda africans .....mak my wods evn if 9ja vote bev ovr mel d dude wil stil hav highst vote....exmpl ghana will vote mel ovr bev so is namibia tanks hop u stop dis ur bev tin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
9ja4eva:

i think Melvin is popular than Bev....and shes been talking thrash abt Nigeria and her abt her life which some Nigerians finds it disgusting...throwing urself on guy thats not feeling anything for u...when ur host country doesnt like ya how come would other countries lyk her...she might reach the finals who knows
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
Again, Bimp is the guy for the week.

No time for Nando abeg. Entertainment my azz, the dude is a crackhead who doesn't have plans for the $300,000 should he win it. I bet he'll spend the first $20,000 on weed, knives and alcohol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=viexcey]Lol at Ruby's car. :owhoz gonna enter dat car? I guess its a toy car sha.
Bw am new here in terms of commenting but i v bin wit d thread frm d strt.[/mee too! Oops! Darn! Did I just comment?]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
I'm I d only one thinking DH will lose their wager this week again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by queenchizzy(f): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
ItsModella: Again, Bimp is the guy for the week.

No time for Nando abeg. Entertainment my azz, the dude is a crackhead who doesn't have plans for the $300,000 should he win it. I bet he'll spend the first $20,000 on weed, knives and alcohol.

I support u jare, d guy z jst a pevert.xo annoyin!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
melvinbba: yes she is more entertaining but its will b hrd 4 her 2 get vote 4rm oda africans cus dy dnt lyk her and we all knw y....but melvin is alrdy lovd by women of africa...NB:98% of voters are women mekn it more easy 4 him 2 get vote 4rm oda africans .....mak my wods evn if 9ja vote bev ovr mel d dude wil stil hav highst vote....exmpl ghana will vote mel ovr bev so is namibia tanks hop u stop dis ur bev tin
the 98% of women you are talking about surely prefer nando to melvin......if melvin/bev comes up I would surely vote bev....if we can rig why can't we rig for beverly?.....the girl is far more entertaining that melvin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: For your information all European countries speaks English!!
...now that we are having geography lessons...
Mr lecturer...this is a joke right?!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
Yinkade: the 98% of women you are talking about surely prefer nando to melvin......if melvin/bev comes up I would surely vote bev....if we can rig why can't we rig for beverly?.....the girl is far more entertaining that melvin
stop this already!! If you vote Beverlt over Melvin your vote won't count!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
Truth be told, these Diamond Housemates are very stupiidd and lazy.

Shouldn't they be dressed up and in character?
So, what the hell are they doing just sitting and jisting?

Never serious!!!

They've already lost the task on the very first day!
Never thought such a feat could be achieved.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
ItsModella:
At this point, I'm all for taking out the strong competitors early. If you have Bimp, Beverly, Oneal and blah blah people, you think Bimp would stand a chance? Sometimes, it's not all about who's entertaining, it's about who is very strong. Eliminate the strong ones so that the weak ones will be easy meat in the future.
Uti win I no see him one naira Karen win nothing I understand the need to feel patriotic but not for big brother Biko.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hakeem didnt play his Villian Role Very Well, he was too close to Melvin and only made Dillish his enemy. Nando is d new Villian and he plays it well. He is like The Riddler or Joker. Anyways he doest need our votes but still i wont waste it on Bimp who is boring and makes me kum to nairaland instead of watchin it on TV
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
And Lets go by Logic here, If Melvin, Bev, Bimp, Dellish and Pokello are in top 5, Melvin wud definately lose to Pokello cos his allegiances are also up. But if Dillish ,Bev and Bimp leaves early, den thier votes wud go to Naija. So Vote Nando, if possible Hakeem sef xo Pokello and him Wud share votes in Final
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Did you really just said that?? Ethiopians carries 9th position in the list of the smallest countries in Africa!! Naija is the BIGGEST follows by Egypt then Israel and the rest!! Abi you dey America?? What you said just cracked me up...like LWKMD!!!
Ethiopia is the SECOND highest in Africa, BY POPULATION ! Google it. Egypt is third.
Crosscheck your facts before posting.
Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=Oludolami Wasen][/quote]

after clicking on d "Quote"
u type ur comment after d last bracket .. then u are good to go
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
pahgy: And Lets go by Logic here, If Melvin, Bev, Bimp, Dellish and Pokello are in top 5, Melvin wud definately lose to Pokello cos his allegiances are also up. But if Dillish ,Bev and Bimp leaves early, den thier votes wud go to Naija. So Vote Nando, if possible Hakeem sef xo Pokello and him Wud share votes in Final

wow the smartest person on site!, its not about elliminating competition coz you cant, its about making sure that the countrymate of your opposition also reaches the final so as to devide votes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Really?? So you don't know that at your age?? *Smh* ...Ok tell me,is Isreal an European country?? Or maybe an American country?? Or Asian?? Reply plssss..am ready to LAUGH'
god_of_music. . . you seem to be so clueless, persisting in displaying your ignorance on the net.
The last U-21 european soccer championships just won by Spain several days ago was hosted by which country ?

ISRAEL . . . . . . U PHOOL !

Once again, try google.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Ok,am sorry guys! I just found out Ethiopia is the second biggest African country.......but still...i still stand that they don't really watch BigbrotherAfrica like that!! #I lived there for God's sake!!!

Wetin you sabi before? Me I know say you no sabi anytin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
LoooooL....guys just heard some lawyers in ethiopia wants to sue betty for having sex on national tv

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.