Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,830 members, 7,862,731 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183463 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
pahgy: Every bigbrother winner wud disappear sooner or later. Cos no Talent
Those without any clear talent will definitely dissapear. While the likes of Uti Nwachukwu will remain relevant because they're into something. Uti is an actor and Model and he has proven himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
spade:

They 'demonstrated' twice. Na practicals dem dey do.

4 molecules of male saliva and 4 molecules of female saliva, with a semi-alcoholic catalyst, will yield 1 molecule of congeal.
?grin grin grin + heat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
**sigh of relief*** atleast the thread is coming back to life..
Abeg make una dey update us wey no dey watch..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nuzo':

Sir, you lied right there.
Most Nigerian folks I know usually drain themselves out with hot s.ex...and even make sure the girl is pregnant before going to see her parents.

And for the records, The Amaka was the first one to make a move on the Ghana boy like Mariah. The GH boy responded with lovey dovey gentleman chase like Melvin...only for Amaka to pull a Delish on him. He's now friendzoned.

Ghana boy forgot the theme of the chase; be rude and ruthless like Bolt.

The Amaka made it clear to him earlier...she likes her men Chauvinistic! shocked

LOLEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Since they left the Big Brother House, Ebuka has been booked for one show or the other. He was doing shows before Tinsel started. He was busy non-stop. He also gets invited to a lot of shows like spade alluded to, so that made him a popular red carpet celebrity.

I never said Gideon's face is more popular than Ebuka's. I meant that it's probably only Gideon's face that people will be familiar with and not his name.

Ebuka is by miles the most popular among all of them. Gideon comes second.
buk

i beg to differ here MOD,if at all Ebuka is popular than Gideon which is the joke of the decade it can never be 'by miles'...i go with fork addict on this,but i'll understand if you dont watch TINSEL..the biggest African series ever
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by smoooooth(f): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ spade, forkaddict, afam thanks for the expansion.

Gideon shld is by far the most popular and dayyyuuum that guy oozes seeexxxxxx appeal, the reason why iwatch tinsel. Ebuka comes after him,don't know about katung.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
ozodigboo:
And is that why u conveniently removed Nigeria's from No. 1 position ?
You copied n pasted Google - why didn't u show everything ? Or it pains you seeing Naija as 1st position in anything, no matter how inconsequential ?
Gosh ! you south africans really hate nigerians soo much.

I cut off Nigeria because everyone knows they are up there, but the info at the bottom of the list (Zimbabwe's position) is not such general knowledge hence chose to show it instead.

I am sorry that you were offended, but you really need to get over yourself. An average South African does not care much about who or what Nigeria is (not saying that is a good thing)... and we cetainly do not have the time to be hating on anyone unless you affect my immediate space one way or another.

Perhaps you have the habit of hating people just bcs they were born in a particular part of the globe, but you are the only one. The rest of us are not that petty and stupid.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
Natasha said she missed her daughter then she talks briefly about her and thanks biggie for giving her the opportunity to talk about her daughter....O'neal is next
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Those without any clear talent will definitely dissapear. While the likes of Uti Nwachukwu will remain relevant because they're into something. Uti is an actor and Model and he has proven himself.
Uti is just Riding on his BBA winning thing, soon he wud dissapear. I Think Gideon is d only person i know, and i knew him from Tinsel before i heard he was on bigbrother sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
fork adict:

How many times have you seen Ebuka on your tv screen? Tinsel just celebrated their 1000th episode. And i think (i may be wrong tho) Gideon has been there from the first episode. So how can someone who hardly appears on your tv but calls himself a celebrity be more popular than someone who has starred in a thousand episodes of a pan african soap? This is simple logic man

Who is Ebuka?
I dont know Ebuka, and that maybe because i didn't watch BBN show
But sincerely, i can't say same for Gideon (i confident my SAn, Kenyan, Ghanaian, and Liberian peeps etc will say the same) undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
smoooooth!:
@ spade, forkaddict, afam thanks for the expansion.

Gideon shld is by far the most popular and dayyyuuum that guy oozes seeexxxxxx appeal, the reason why iwatch tinsel. Ebuka comes after him,don't know about katung.

Katung directed the video for Ice Prince's Superstar
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
spade:

Goddammit dude, chill!!!
Why are you fighting the air?

Obviously, she posted a screenshot, and the page was scrolled to show Ethiopia because Ethiopia was the topic of their argument, not like Nigeria was ommitted.

You sound pretty paranoid and frustrated, I'm sorry to say.

Wait a sec... No I'm not.

Thank you so much Spade...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
And Please who is Ebuka? How is he popular? What show has he hosted? What has he done?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child: buk

i beg to differ here MOD,if at all Ebuka is popular than Gideon which is the joke of the decade it can never be 'by miles'...i go with fork addict on this,but i'll understand if you dont watch TINSEL..the biggest African series ever
Where was Gideon before Tinsel? Even now that he's cast in Tinsel, how many people know his real name? Even in the celebrity circle, everyone knows Ebuka but the name Gideon Okeke will be strange to them. Maybe Gideon will garner more popularity than Ebuka in a matter of time, but as it stands now, Ebuka is more notable(not by miles anyways).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
safarigirl: Pokello:
"I haven't been wowed by a lot of thins in this house, but Melvin'aD got me speechless"

"I've seen all the guys' instruments in the house and Melvin is the king"

"The day you(melvin) bathes nak3d, the ratings will increase"

Melvin warris ya problem? My friend bath nak3d jare

Meanwhile, Selly says

"I'm a private person, I don't like my linens aired out" no wonder she prefers to be knacked under the sheets

LOL... I sincerly believe there is something they feed Nigerians boys that they refuse to share with the rest of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child:

Directors aint dat popular, Apart from Clerance Peters.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
pahgy: Uti is just Riding on his BBA winning thing, soon he wud dissapear. I Think Gideon is d only person i know, and i knew him from Tinsel before i heard he was on bigbrother sef
Uti is already featuring in high profile movies and doing some modelling jobs. Very soon people will forget that he was ever a BBA contestant but his relevance will remain relevant.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
russello:

Who is Ebuka?
I dont know Ebuka, and that maybe because i didn't watch BBN show
But sincerely, i can't say same for Gideon (i confident my SAn, Kenyan, Ghanaian, and Liberian peeps etc will say the same) undecided
Here's Ebuka

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2013

For you to know Ebuka, it means u must have watched the BBN show.
But, on the other hand, peepo like us didn't need to watch the BBN show to know Gideon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Where was Gideon before Tinsel? Even now that he's cast in Tinsel, how many people know his real name? Even in the celebrity circle, everyone knows Ebuka but the name Gideon Okeke will be strange to them. Maybe Gideon will garner more popularity than Ebuka in a matter of time, but as it stands now, Ebuka is more notable(not by miles anyways).
Everytime i come across Tinsel, Its Gideon dat impresses me with his mean bad Oga role. Please what has Ebuka done so i wud know d Ebuka u are talkin about
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
This thread don turn Big Brother Nigeria again? E haff do nah!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child: buk

You dey mind Afam and Spade? Does it even make sense?

One individual hardly appears on your tv screen. A second individual appears on your tv screen on a pan african tv series at least 4 times every week 9on different stations) for the past 4 years or thereabout. In addition, he hosted the money drop nigeria show. and you are here telling me individual A is more popular than the guy whose face is practically in your face week in, week out?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
fork adict:

How many times have you seen Ebuka on your tv screen? Tinsel just celebrated their 1000th episode. And i think (i may be wrong tho) Gideon has been there from the first episode. So how can someone who hardly appears on your tv but calls himself a celebrity be more popular than someone who has starred in a thousand episodes of a pan african soap? This is simple logic man

An outsider's perspective? ... I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOVE GIDEON. Started watching Tinsel just for him... tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
Gideon is also Anchors Star Trek show, He Anchors many other shows dat i dont know about sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
pahgy: Directors aint dat popular, Apart from Clerance Peters.
pahgy: Directors aint dat popular, Apart from Clerance Peters.

you're right tho..i was just pointing one "big" thing he's done thats 'popular'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by smoooooth(f): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child:

Really? Vid not bad. He seemed really confident and smart during his talk this mornin tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
pahgy: Everytime i come across Tinsel, Its Gideon dat impresses me with his mean bad Oga role. Please what has Ebuka done so i wud know d Ebuka u are talkin about
He was the presenter of Guinness-sponsored show "Friend and Foe", "the GLO Show", Guinness "Greatness TV" and currently "Rubbin Minds".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Here's Ebuka
I swear to God i dont even know dis guy. Who is he and what has he done?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
E haff do nah!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
fork adict:

You dey mind Afam and Spade? Does it even make sense?

One individual hardly appears on your tv screen. A second individual appears on your tv screen on a pan african tv series at least 4 times every week 9on different stations) for the past 4 years or thereabout. In addition, he hosted the money drop nigeria show. and you are here telling me individual A is more popular than the guy whose face is practically in your face week in, week out?

You must think everyone watches your Tinsel. I'm a TV person and have only glanced through it once in a while. It aint something that i sit my lazy azz on the couch to watch. lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
A few mins ago

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kslib:
How did she react?
Telephatic reaction

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.