Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184173 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kslib: This thread don turn Big Brother Nigeria again? E haff do nah!!!

All na Big brother. whether na big brother naija or big brother africa. Big brother na big brother
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
pahgy: I swear to God i dont even know dis guy. Who is he and what has he done?
Do you live in NIgeria and do you watch Nigerian TV?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
He was the presenter of Guinness-sponsored show "Friend and Foe", "the GLO Show", Guinness "Greatness TV" and currently "Rubbin Minds".
Well not everybody av watched those. Like me never watch am sha. But Guiness dey pay big box o, so d guy is definately made sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Where was Gideon before Tinsel? Even now that he's cast in Tinsel, how many people know his real name? Even in the celebrity circle, everyone knows Ebuka but the name Gideon Okeke will be strange to them. Maybe Gideon will garner more popularity than Ebuka in a matter of time, but as it stands now, Ebuka is more notable(not by miles anyways).
its not how far but how well,which is the case between the two,yeah Ebuka came to limelight before Gideon but believe me the name Philip Ade Williams is by far more popular then Ebuka,yeah far more popular...thank God you corrected your initial phrase 'by miles' grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
IyawoTM: A few mins ago
At least we know that you have big flat screen TV. Thanks for advertising grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
You must think everyone watches your Tinsel. I'm a TV person and have only glanced through it once in a while. It aint something that i sit my lazy azz on the couch to watch. lol.

That dont matter one freaking bit.

SA girl who isnt a nigerian has confirmed that she knows Gideon okeke. let an outsider come and confirm ebuka na. I dey wait.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child:
its not how far but how well,which is the case between the two,yeah Ebuka came to limelight before Gideon but believe me the name Philip Ade Williams is by far more popular then Ebuka,yeah far more popular...thank God you corrected your initial phrase 'by miles' grin
Thanks for supporting my earlier assertion with the bolded. You're comparing a fictional character with a real life character. lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
fork adict:

All na Big brother. whether na big brother naija or big brother africa. Big brother na big brother

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
fork adict:

That dont matter one freaking bit.

SA girl who isnt a nigerian has confirmed that she knows Gideon okeke. let an outsider come and confirm ebuka na. I dey wait.
Aren't we talking of Nigerian celebs here. Why do we need the opinion of an outsider. Are we checking for their popularity outside Nigeria or inside Nigeria. Gideon may be popular outside because he's on MNET.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kslib: This thread don turn Big Brother Nigeria again? E haff do nah!!!
e haff tire me sef...plz dis thread is for bbathe chase abi na d run,okay we all know gideon,ebuka and katung...e don do angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Do you live in NIgeria and do you watch Nigerian TV?
am a Nigerian na, Nigerian TV isnt DSTV shey u know? Its STV dem and AIT dem. Papa Ajasco, Dis Life, Moments with Mo, Fuji House, Extended Family, Flat Mates, Tinsel,Domino, Clinic Matters, and SUPER STORY, dunno d rest sha. But those are like d popular shows dat was aired or is still airing in nigerian TV. MTV base and Sound City too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Thanks for supporting my earlier assertion with the bolded. You're comparing a fictional character with a real life character. lol

maybe fictional character or not,the face is one...i ran across 'Brenda Mensah' twice at Shoprite and i called her by her character name and she still responded,so what are we talking about?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
pahgy: am a Nigerian na, Nigerian TV isnt DSTV shey u know? Its STV dem and AIT dem. Papa Ajasco, Dis Life, Moments with Mo, Fuji House, Extended Family, Flat Mates, Tinsel,Domino, Clinic Matters, and SUPER STORY, dunno d rest sha. But those are like d popular shows dat was aired or is still airing in nigerian TV. MTV base and Sound City too.

OK, so while we are still on the topic.... how many local tv stations/channels do you guys have in Nigeria?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Even is u glance Tinsel only once or twice, u must notice Gideon. Tinsel av started airing in Nigerian TV sef, not only Mnet
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child:

maybe fictional character or not,the face is one...i ran across 'Brenda Mensah' twice at Shoprite and i called her by her character name and she still responded,so what are we talking about?
The popularity of celebrities is determined by how far their real names are known and not their fictional characters. Gideon is yet to stamp his real name "Gideon Okeke" as a household name.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:

undecided
Is it black and white big bottom T.V that u have? In dis day and age? Anyone who doesn't have I'm sure it's a matta of choice, n not affordability.
P.S I was advertising Mellish, but nah u wan see wetin u wan see...hian!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
SAGirl:

OK, so while we are still on the topic.... how many local tv stations/channels do you guys have in Nigeria?
In Lagos alone there is: AIT, NTA, STV, TVC, DBN, Galaxy TV, LTV, Channels TV,SuperScreen, MITV Help me out guys me cant remember all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
IyawoTM:

undecided
Is it black and white big bottom T.V that u have? In dis day and age? Anyone who doesn't have I'm sure it's a matta of choice, n not affordability.

Afam na big boy ooo,almost at the levl of being a super MOD,no be beans oo grin grin grin...its nothing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
The popularity of celebrities is determined by how far their real names are known and not their fictional characters. Gideon is yet to stamp his real name "Gideon Okeke" as a household name.

will you say that about D'banj,Wizkid?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
pahgy: In Lagos alone there is: AIT, NTA, STV, TVC, DBN, Galaxy TV, LTV, Channels TV, Help me out guys me cant remember all
TVC, Superscreen, MITV etc
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
fork adict:

I beg to differ, this thread is clearly labelled Bigbrother The Chase, in anycase that is not how you treat your guests (non Nigerians) you don't jump to your mother tongue with your relatives and leave your guests guessing.
Fork! Fork! Ouna #brotherly love
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:

This is simple logic guy. Gideon Okeke's face is practically in your face every week. Ebuka hardly appears on tv. So how can you now say that Ebuka who neither a full time actor, nor a musician and who hardly appears on tv be more popular than Gideon okeke? This is logic guy.

Arguing with you is one hell of a job. remember how you contested the fact that bolt and betty had sexxx in the Big Bro house despite the fact that you saw their sexxx clip? Now this?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child:

Say what? Their stage name is what they use and they are not Actors.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
IyawoTM:

undecided
Na joke i dey oo grin I just thought you should have zoomed your camera closer. lol grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by luvablesam(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
pahgy: In Lagos alone there is: AIT, NTA, STV, TVC, DBN, Galaxy TV, LTV, Channels TV, Help me out guys me cant remember all
u 4got ONTV,MITv,by d way Naija has over 400 TV stations on n off cable not considering d online tv stations Iroko et al
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
pahgy: In Lagos alone there is: AIT, NTA, STV, TVC, DBN, Galaxy TV, LTV, Channels TV,SuperScreen, MITV Help me out guys me cant remember all

K, thank you smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child:

No mind the guy. I just tire. how many people know Tuface's first name? but will you now say because people dont know his first name is Innocent, therefore, he is not popular?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Say what? Their stage name is what they use and they are not Actors.
Most Nigerians Know Gideon na, there wud b like dat guy in tinsel, ya Gideon. At least people know his name more dan dey know Pa James' name
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
luvable sam: u 4got ONTV,MITv,by d way Naija has over 400 TV stations on n off cable not considering d online tv stations Iroko et al
Ya But I Ment Nigerian free on air TV, not cable or online. It should be up to 100 sef across states
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
I beg to differ, this thread is clearly labelled Bigbrother The Chase, in anycase that is not how you treat your guests (non Nigerians) you don't jump to your mother tongue with your relatives and leave your guests guessing.
Fork! Fork! Ouna #brotherly love

Apologies dude. I'll try to stick to the script (English language)

Its just that flowing in pidgin takes much less effort than flowing in queens english.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mr Ibu, Pa James, Papa Ajasco, Akin and Pawpaw, Osuofia. E.t.c Dats actors dat thier stage name dominates thier real name

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.