Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,342 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178148 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
IyawoTM: A few mins ago
IyawoTm na wa o !
Na your gadgets be that ? you rich o !
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
I think Angelo and Hakeem will leave this week.
I concur
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child: how many people knows IK(the anchor of BBA) by his real name?
IK is his real name, it's just short for Ikpomwosa.

LOL @ those saying Ebuka is more popular than Gideon. Apart from the fact that Ebuka graces red carpet events and hangs out with Noble Igwe and is part of the 360nobs crew, who is Ebuka really? He's just a socialite who is very popular on the internet than anywhere else. Gideon on the other hand is known by everyone as a made actor. Heck, you don't even need to follow Tinsel before you recognize Gideon. He's a household face (that's if you get DSTV sha)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
ItsModella:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]IK is his real name, it's just short for Ikpomwosa.

LOL @ those saying Ebuka is more popular than Gideon. Apart from the fact that Ebuka graces red carpet events and hangs out with Noble Igwe and is part of the 360nobs crew, who is Ebuka really? He's just a socialite who is very popular on the internet than anywhere else. Gideon on the other hand is known by everyone as a made actor. Heck, you don't even need to follow Tinsel before you recognize Gideon. He's a household face (that's if you get DSTV sha)
[font]
Pls W̶̲̥̅ε are Ŋφτ̲̅ interested with who gideon orr ebuka is, ishhh!, BBA the chase update please...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2013

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
^^^^^ Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child: Feza said the task is going on very well,and about the bachelor's party last nite,she said twas awesome,Elikem stripping for them and the drinks...she said the presentation will win the 100% wager thats she's sure,biggie then ask if diaz is a video chat btween the two houses who would she choose and she said its gonna be a tie 1.Melvin,they'll talk about work and how they do things after big brother 2.Bimp she said he's like his lil brother and he's always asking how she's doing and all...she then decided to ask for a rendezvous date,she said she wanna experience it but biggie declined and told her she knows how the rendezvous date works that she should talk to her fellow housemates...Elikem is on next
Eiiii! She wants to meet Melvin, she does not want to be scolded by the pastor...I mean what excuse will she give him to lobby for rubies to nominate Melvin for the randezvous date?
What game is Feza playing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
Julieni:
Pls W̶̲̥̅ε are Ŋφτ̲̅ interested with who gideon orr ebuka is, ishhh!, BBA the chase update please...
And the last time I checked, I wasn't talking to you or anybody not interested in Ebuka or Gideon. If you're not interested, you could have closed your eyes and moved on to the next post. The comment box is mine and I'll comment however damn way I choose to. Deal with it.

Updates updates updates all the time. How many updates have we received on this thread today? Why don't you be the first to update us rather than screaming updates?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
"Even fools fall in love"
Shey nando dey talk about himself abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
There's a placard placed in the diamond garden (where the wedding will take place) that reads "even f.o.ols fall in love" grin ..courtesy of nando, I guess.

Biggie has supplied the ladies with beauty products for the evening and The brides in both houses are having their pedicure and manicure. Fatima should just skip manicure for feza, it wouldn't be worth it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
StateOfMind: There's a placard placed in the diamond garden (where the wedding will take place) that reads "even f.o.ols fall in love" grin ..courtesy of nando, I guess.

Biggie has supplied the ladies with beauty products for the evening and The brides in both houses are having their pedicure and manicure. Fatima should just skip manicure for feza, it wouldn't be worth it.

Lol nando is just crazy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
Diamons house diary session is in progress.

Pokello shines better in diamond house. I hope she stays there.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
spade:

Lmao. Hilarious
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Can any good samaritan snap the diamond car then post the picture.. I've heard so much about the car but stll havent seen it yet.. Nepa fit bring light after the task presentation and my chance of seeing the car go don vamuse by then...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
Pokello just said the Alpha male in the DH is Melvin cos everybody loves and respects him and the Alpha woman is Beverly,she also said there are no gossip in the DH,most of them in the diamonds house are real.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
spade:
Hahahahaha!!!!! Kai,spade haff kill me oooh... Lmao
This is the funniest thing i've come across in weeks... Hahahahahahaa!!!
I cant just stop laughing... @spade you must pay me my laff walahi....
Hehehehehe!!!!! Lol... Lwkmd!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
Bimp is next
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
Pokello's session

She thinks bimp and dillish dint really pull their weight around the task but is confident they would win their wager.

She thinks the alpha male is melvin because everyone likes him and respects him, but she's scared of people like that because she feels its not possible for you to be loved by everybody.

For alpha female, she thinks its bev because as west africans, they tend to be more aggressive and most of the girls tend to gravitate towards her.

She still prefers to be in the ruby house cos its more comfortable, organised and more formal. They eat together at the dining and pray before meals. The house is always clean and so she prefers ruby house regardless of whoever is there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child: Pokello just said the Alpha male in the DH is Melvin cos everybody loves and respects him and the Alpha woman is Beverly,she also said there are no gossip in the DH,most of them in the diamonds house are real.
Wooow!!!! Melvino...
Keep up the good job... Even if you tire to update,no forget to post dillish and melvin own you hear...
Thanks for the update..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
Bimp said the Alpha female gotta be Pokello cos she's composed but he doesnt have anyone in mind for the alpha male
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
StateOfMind: Pokello's session

She thinks bimp and dillish dint really pull their weight around the task but is confident they would win their wager.

She thinks the alpha male is melvin because everyone likes him and respects him, but she's scared of people like that because she feels its not possible for you to be loved by everybody.

For alpha female, she thinks its bev because as west africans, they tend to be more aggressive and most of the girls tend to gravitate towards her.

She still prefers to be in the ruby house cos its more comfortable, organised and more formal. They eat together at the dining and pray before meals. The house is always clean and so she prefers ruby house regardless of whoever is there.
She has a point but shouldnt she be scared for him rather being scared of him..
I dont get her point!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
Bimp believes everybody pulled their weight. Hakeem is good at drawing, so they developed on his skills. Nando is good at painting and they also developed on his ideas.

Bimp thinks the alpha female is pokello because she's composed and the girls in the house are looking up to her, and he has heard the girls say they wanna be like her.

And he thinks the alpha male is not what he can think of.

Biggie keeps asking how they think sleeping will affect their wager and I'm scared for them. I hope they don't lose their wager even if they pull a fantastic performance tonight. Remember the ruby house 2weeks ago? Their task presentation was really good but lost their wager cos they slept too much during the week (though the interhouse competition eventually won them the wager)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nando said he has never seen an alpha female..

He also doesn't think there is an alpha male in the house..he feels everyone is soft and romantic. He said where he comes from, its alcohol 24-7, so he finds it irritating when the guys in the house go like *inserts his feminine voice*..."Nando don't do this, don't go there".. I found this part hilarious.

His definition of alpha male - you have to be aggressive, you shouldn't be crying, you have to take charge, they have to be scared of you.

He doesn't like crying..take for example at a funeral, he prefers to just feel sad for the person and move on.

He thinks killing a lion with his bare hands would make him feel like an alpha male cos he gets to take the life of his fear.

Okay, I gotta stop, he's talking too much in his session and its boring me already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by initiator(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
LMAO, Nando is hillarious. He said the housemates are soft and he would like to kill a lion with his bare hands. The guy is the ish for me this season.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child:

hmmm..would you elaborate more on "poverty mentality" just curious *in biggies voice*

Hmmmm...nothing to eraborate o*in Natasha's voice* I'm showing a pic relevant to the thread, and som1 sees me showing off a flat screen...oga o. Not all comments are neccessary, even doh meant to b funny. I however stand corrected and withdraw my'poverty mentality' statement.

Angelo will still have S.A's vote as a whole. But HaCleo, and Oneza have been trending seriously by the voting crowd, so let's c

Reasons why Hakeem shud go in my opinion:
1. He's not entertaining. He's always sleeping for God's sake.
2. At d party he hardly dances
3. He gossips destructively way too much
4. He hasn't bonded with his fellow country mate. Is he not seeing Melv, n Bev----Feza and Nando-----Natasha and Fatima. These guys have got each other's back while Hakeem doesn't hesitate to throw Pokello under the bus
5. And worst of all for me he killed my girl's star 'Cleo'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
Cleo feels the alpha male is between melvin and hakeem. He thinks they are both opinionated (loud in their opinions)..and have leadership qualities.

Her definition of alpha male -strong, opinionated, have leadership skills.

She thinks the alpha female is between herself and pokello because they are both opinionated, strong and have leadership qualities.
Her strengths are being a good listener, and can also be a voice for the voiceless.
She thinks pokello is softening a bit as opposed to the rigidity she put up in her early days.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
ItsModella:
And the last time I checked, I wasn't talking to you or anybody not interested in Ebuka or Gideon. If you're not interested, you could have closed your eyes and moved on to the next post. The comment box is mine and I'll comment however damn way I choose to. Deal with it.

Updates updates updates all the time. How many updates have we received on this thread today? Why don't you be the first to update us rather than screaming updates?

Dont mind them update freaks. They dont know that the BB houses have their downtimes also. In the event of such, what do we do? Do we just keep mute until the houses are up again thereby compromisisng the bustle of the thread? Or they expect us to turn ourselves into bb housemates, find our ways to South africa, and start posting updates from the BB house at the same time. SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
StateOfMind: Cleo feels the alpha male is between melvin and hakeem. He thinks they are both opinionated (loud in their opinions)..and have leadership qualities.

Her definition of alpha male -strong, opinionated, have leadership skills.

She thinks the alpha female is between herself and pokello because they are both opinionated, strong and have leadership qualities.
Her strengths are being a good listener, and can also be a voice for the voiceless.
She thinks pokello is softening a bit as opposed to the rigidity she put up in her early days.
Make cleo sef dey take style talk true nah? Even her herself know say she no near alpha not to talk of feamele..
I dey enjoy your update ooooh.. Good job
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
Beverrie misses being very busy and her phone on the outside world. And because she's not with her phone, she talks too much in the house and she thinks her housemates would be like 'this girl talks too much'

If she were to have a video chat with someone from the other house, she'd choose angelo cos he's the one she hasn't really known in the bba house. She thinks they are both dancers *scratches head* and they can talk about career, music n bla bla bla

Biggie refused to ask her the alpha male\female queshion.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
StateOfMind: Beverrie misses being very busy and her phone on the outside world. And because she's not with her phone, she talks too much in the house and she thinks her housemates would be like 'this girl talks too much'

If she were to have a video chat with someone from the other house, she'd choose angelo cos he's the one she hasn't really known in the bba house. She thinks they are both dancers *scratches head* and they can talk about career, music n bla bla bla

Biggie refused to ask her the alpha male\female queshion.
Why nah? Sometimes,biggy is just plain annoying.. He should start writing down his questions.. He go dey form robot forgetting say na person he be..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
IyawoTM:

4. He hasn't bonded with his fellow country mate. Is he not seeing Melv, n Bev----Feza and Nando-----Natasha and Fatima. These guys have got each other's back while Hakeem doesn't hesitate to throw Pokello under the bus
You forgot to add Elikem-----Selly, they are still in the house you know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.