Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184157 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Say what? Their stage name is what they use and they are not Actors.

when it comes to TV,radio,music and acting...the main personality always have two names both fictional and real names,which ever one you're known with,your face remains the same..QED
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
God!! Can we pls have updates and BBAtheChase analysis pls? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
how many people knows IK(the anchor of BBA) by his real name?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
fork adict:

Apologies dude. I'll try to stick to the script (English language)

Its just that flowing in pidgin takes much less effort than flowing in queens english.
Chill onua (brother) we are africans we even need to borrow some languages, I was only worried that your guests were not privileged to the topic under discussion.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011: God!! Can we pls have updates and BBAtheChase analysis pls? undecided

diary session is on in RH....Angelo is on

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
BIG BROTHER THE CHASE... the reason we are all here remember

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
SAGirl: BIG BROTHER THE CHASE... the reason we are all here remember

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
HALLO!!!!!!!! Guyz na BBA the chase here...... Updates updates cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
You know what? Bleep you'll.. You guys have wasted two pages of this thread cos of your silly arguement.. If you guys wanna argue about Big Brother Nigeria,why not go create your own thread and stop derailing this thread for chrawst sake...
Afem4eva why is that anytime you come to this thread, it is just to argue,argue and fuuucking argue and cause confusion.. Haba!!!!!
You guys should stop derailing this thread and allow people to post updates.. Mssshhheeeew!!!!
Una get luck say i no be MOD,i for not only ban una but crash una computer with virus...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pestherel(f): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
you dont know him, Katung is not a Jos name
ozodigboo:
Katung is a Nigerian from Jos.[ he won bigbrother Nigeria, not Africa ]. Ebuka won it after him.
katung'S father was a director in Abuja.
Remember d guy came into the show halfway [ around week 5 or so ], and eventually won it.
People accused d organizers of mago mago [ possibly under his Dad'd influence ]. Since then he has disappeared. no talent.
His full name - Katung Aduwak.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
SAGirl: BIG BROTHER THE CHASE... the reason we are all here remember
Am here cos of d comments, the analysis, arguement, updates and diversity. I actually dont give 2 bleeps about BBA the chase
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child:

I hate how he n the rest of the guyz so childishly attacked Annabel over some Savanna drink I lost respect for him..na 37 yr old man
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
finally the other diamond house mates awake from slumber after Bassey and Pokello do most of the heavy lifting.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
pahgy: Am here cos of d comments, the analysis, arguement, updates and diversity. I actually dont give 2 bleeps about BBA the chase
What's wrong with this one? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
pahgy: Am here cos of d comments, the analysis, arguement, updates and diversity. I actually dont give 2 bleeps about BBA the chase

You are certainly on the wrong thread then coz last time I checked this was BBA the chase undecided shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2013

comments, the analysis, arguement, updates about BBA, not about what makes a celebrity more famous that teh other.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child:

What is he saying? LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
the way this Sulu dey laff tire me ooo..meanwhile Elikem reads the brief to his fellow housemates and the ladies have been provided with gift bags
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
SAGirl:

comments, the analysis, arguement, updates about BBA, not about what makes a celebrity more famous that teh other.
Thanks for Comprehending better dan sum wums
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
wild child:

Afam na big boy ooo,almost at the levl of being a super MOD,no be beans oo grin grin grin...its nothing

I know Afam well, he knows my alias too but dats anoda mata. Some super mods/big boys sometimes have poverty mentality, leave that thing cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
SAGirl:

What is he saying? LOL

dint watch him much jawe but twas about the alcohol incident last nite and biggie reminded him about not sleeping in the big brother house during the day...Feza is next
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
On a serious note...this task wey Biggie give this week, I can assure you has shot up the individual votes of Hakeem and Cleo. So who apart from Fatima who I think is leaving is likely to leave this Sunday?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
IyawoTM: On a serious note...this task wey Biggie give this week, I can assure you has shot up the individual votes of Hakeem and Cleo. So who apart from Fatima who I think is leaving is likely to leave this Sunday?

Cleo has all of a sudden been so lively this week, wont be suprised if she stays come SUnday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011:
What's wrong with this one? undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
IyawoTM: On a serious note...this task wey Biggie give this week, I can assure you has shot up the individual votes of Hakeem and Cleo. So who apart from Fatima who I think is leaving is likely to leave this Sunday?
I cant just imagine hakeem not leaving? Which country will vote for him?
Maybe cape verde fit vote for hakeem or swaizaland...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hasn't anyine thought about Angelo leaving with Hakeem come Sunday? Many zims in SA wud reduce his individual votes oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
Feza said the task is going on very well,and about the bachelor's party last nite,she said twas awesome,Elikem stripping for them and the drinks...she said the presentation will win the 100% wager thats she's sure,biggie then ask if diaz is a video chat btween the two houses who would she choose and she said its gonna be a tie 1.Melvin,they'll talk about work and how they do things after big brother 2.Bimp she said he's like his lil brother and he's always asking how she's doing and all...she then decided to ask for a rendezvous date,she said she wanna experience it but biggie declined and told her she knows how the rendezvous date works that she should talk to her fellow housemates...Elikem is on next

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
IyawoTM:

I know Afam well, he knows my alias too but dats anoda mata. Some super mods/big boys sometimes have poverty mentality, leave that thing cool

hmmm..would you elaborate more on "poverty mentality" just curious *in biggies voice*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kslib:
Why on Earth do ppl want hakeem to leave wen W̶̲̥̅ε have tarzan(angelo), fatiima( she wants all d ladies out, she goes first)and small boi (nando)who Does Ŋφτ̲̅ know what bba is all about. Hakeem,cleo and pokello still nid d vote Fø̲̣̣я̅ no̝̊̅ώ till later abeg...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kslib:
never Underestimate Zimbabweans
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
SAGirl:

I cut off Nigeria because everyone knows they are up there, but the info at the bottom of the list (Zimbabwe's position) is not such general knowledge hence chose to show it instead.

I am sorry that you were offended, but you really need to get over yourself. An average South African does not care much about who or what Nigeria is (not saying that is a good thing)... and we cetainly do not have the time to be hating on anyone unless you affect my immediate space one way or another.

Perhaps you have the habit of hating people just bcs they were born in a particular part of the globe, but you are the only one. The rest of us are not that petty and stupid.

Your last paragraph/sentence is a masterpiece. Thanks for the insult. I'm sorry.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
I think Angelo and Hakeem will leave this week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.