Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183234 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
I'm so happy for the DH housemates cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
What does this wager ish mean?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva: What does this wager ish mean?
Their shopping money.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bigmom: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
happy 4 dh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva: What does this wager ish mean?
luxuries 4 them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
ItsModella:
Their shopping money.
Ohh ok.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
Melvin is da "Born Champion". He did it for the Diamonds again.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
They say choices have consequences and
the remaining Ethiopian contestant in
'The Chase', Bimp, knows that too well.
Just hours after the shocking news that
the recently evicted other half of the
Ethiopian representative, Betty is facing
a jail-term for engaging in sex in BBA
, fellow countryman Bimp last evening
turned down sexual advances from
Nigerian model, Beverly.
It will be remembered that just last
week, Beverly was being pressured by
fellow chasers to engage in sex
and seems she has yielded to the
pressure. As Bimp and Beverly hooked
up to form a couple last evening, the two
were not among the best couple
showing most romantic gesture, at least
according to Bimp's actions.
In shot clip, Beverly who seems to have
an in-thing with Bimp, is seen lying on
bed, with Bimp by his side. Beverly is
restless and is seen lying on Bimp's arm.
Bimp tries to stay calm but Beverly is
fidgeting under-covers which makes the
Ethiopian uncomfortable. However,
Beverly looks determined and continues
making her hands busy.
Beverly_BBA.jpg
Beverly
Bimp finally can't take it any more. He
takes hold of Beverly's arms and puts
them on top of their bed-cover. Beverly
complies reluctantly, but goes ahead to
hit Bimp's baloney pony infront of the
camera.
Is Bimp afraid of what has befallen his
fellow countryman Betty or he just
doesn't feel Beverly's vibe?
[bigbrotherafricakenya]

www.ghafla.co.ke/news/tv/item/9884-bba-update-ethiopia-s-bimp-turns-down-beverly-s-sexual-advances-is
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
russello: Melvin is da "Born Champion". He did it for the Diamonds again.
the last time they won he was HOH...he has good luck
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
russello: Melvin is da "Born Champion". He did it for the Diamonds again.
Which born champion? undecided They cud have lost the wager again if not for determination and collective hardwork esp on the parts of Pokello and Bassey.

Melvin is just lucky to be the HOH at this time. He hasn't really impressed me. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
spade:

Very good! She needed it badly, seeing our snail-pace countryman just dey overdull anyhow.

Girl come dey sleep for your bed claiming say AC dey there, you no fit decode say she mean say she dey for HEAT.

Girl dey place her nyash close to your 'particular juncture', you still no decode.

Abeg, Bolt has shown us why his name is Bolt. He's as fast as a lightning phucking bolt grin
nice one bro babe talk say na ur a.c fit quench d heat for her body.him no decode.only thing him sabi na to open mouth dey laugh anyhow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
IyawoTM: Trying to upload pics....the thing no wan gree. Afam n Wild Child don winch my T.V/ Camera

Every babe is crying as Hakeem dey sing cry
Me sef cry

Ionno dey dia oooo .....na Afam
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

They say choices have consequences and
the remaining Ethiopian contestant in
'The Chase', Bimp, knows that too well.
Just hours after the shocking news that
the recently evicted other half of the
Ethiopian representative, Betty is facing
a jail-term for engaging in sex in BBA
, fellow countryman Bimp last evening
turned down sexual advances from
Nigerian model, Beverly.
It will be remembered that just last
week, Beverly was being pressured by
fellow chasers to engage in sex
and seems she has yielded to the
pressure. As Bimp and Beverly hooked
up to form a couple last evening, the two
were not among the best couple
showing most romantic gesture, at least
according to Bimp's actions.
In shot clip, Beverly who seems to have
an in-thing with Bimp, is seen lying on
bed, with Bimp by his side. Beverly is
restless and is seen lying on Bimp's arm.
Bimp tries to stay calm but Beverly is
fidgeting under-covers which makes the
Ethiopian uncomfortable. However,
Beverly looks determined and continues
making her hands busy.
Beverly_BBA.jpg
Beverly
Bimp finally can't take it any more. He
takes hold of Beverly's arms and puts
them on top of their bed-cover. Beverly
complies reluctantly, but goes ahead to
hit Bimp's baloney pony infront of the
camera.
Is Bimp afraid of what has befallen his
fellow countryman Betty or he just
doesn't feel Beverly's vibe?
[bigbrotherafricakenya]

www.ghafla.co.ke/news/tv/item/9884-bba-update-ethiopia-s-bimp-turns-down-beverly-s-sexual-advances-is

This girl no wan respect herself.
And some peeps wan tell me say dem want am to win.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011:
Which born champion? undecided They cud have lost the wager again if not for determination and collective hardwork esp on the parts of Pokello and Bassey.

Melvin is just lucky to be the HOH at this time. He hasn't really impressed me. cool

Check my post again, and pay close attention to the word "BORN".
"The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise..." [Eccl 9:11]

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
This is Telepathy at work,Pokello caught the bouquet in the diamond
house,while fatima caught the
bouquet in the ruby house.
#keeping up with the Elikems.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
russello:

Check my post again, and pay close attention to the word "BORN".
"The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise..." [Eccl 9:11]
Ah ah...bros easy oh...na to quote Ecclesiastes now abi? grin Abeg i no argue reach dat side rara.

But time and chance may not 'happeneth' to Melvin to win this game if he continues threading this path tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
wedding

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
spade:

Interesting! Never really knew respecting oneself has got everything to do with winning the BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
spade:

It would not be fair to judge her by someone's (journo) point of view.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
^^^wel atleast u'r not GEJ. So we reali don't care if melvin's impressd u as HOH.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
oneza

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
DH made me proud.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
Is there anyday that goes by without sulu mentioning selly's name like 600times..
If you replace sulu's oxygen with selly's fart,he wont notice any difference!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
What da fucck does annabel mean? The housemates were talking about swapping houses and annabel said "Melvin listens to me very well,so i'll tell him who to swap".....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hesienberg: ^^^wel atleast u'r not GEJ. So we reali don't care if melvin's impressd u as HOH.
Have you been e-slapped around 8pm before? undecided tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
Comments from...you know who
#Rubies win their wager. Sulu is
definitely stripping tonight.
#Biggie: "the Ruby cake was
delicious" ...did u taste it via
bluetooth?
#Fatima catches the bouquet. Let's
pray he finds a befitting bride.
#Elikem's speech, the best of all. If he
doesn't get a strike for speaking
vernacular.
#Papa Sulu to the couple: "bring
home enough money" ...taxi business
is slow.
#Natasha: "I am speechless". Oneal:
"that's not true" ...as we soon found
out.
#Annabel to the couple: "be together
and be strong for each other" ...just
like her boobs.
#Fatima hands a banana to Feza,
reminding her to take proper care of
Oneal's banana.
#Best man Angelo: "I'm happy u are
moving out of the house" ...at 37,
maybe u should be the groom.
#Feza to Oneal: "I'm happy that u are
taller than me" ...implying Sulu
might not find a bride.
#Oneal: "you are to me what particular
is to juncture" ...I'm confused at this
particular juncture.
Elikem please feel free to speak your
local dialect. Biggie will not penalise
You.
#Sulu walks the bride down the isle
swinging from left to right like a taxi
with weak shock absorbers.
#Diamonds begin their wedding and
interestingly, fatima plays the role of
a woman.
#Hakeem sings another romantic
song and tears fill Cleo's right eye.
The left eye is dry.
#The couple kiss again. Hakeem has
swallowed enough lipstick to last
him for dinner.
#Pokello brushes all the girls aside
and grabs the bouquet. This year
must not pass her by.
#Even Selly is looking gorgeous. I
love weddings.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kslib: Is there anyday that goes by without sulu mentioning selly's name like 600times..
If you replace sulu's oxygen with selly's fart,he wont notice any difference!!!!

LOL. Abeg go easy on the man smiley wink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2013

Party: DJ Xclusive to get it poppin'

Versatility, creativity, and flexibility best describe this weekend’s mix king, Nigeria’s DJ Xclusive.

The popular deejay is all set to rock the turntables during the eagerly anticipated Channel O party on Saturday night.

Over the last nine years DJ Xclusive has fused the individual musical identities of Urban Funky house, Urban Chart, R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop and Socainto to create his own creative and now inimitable hybrid sound.

This sexy Nigerian is gifted with the unique ability to blend new flavours with familiar sounds, creating a vibe that’s addictive to audiences and has thus solidified his role as a music industry tastemaker and fan favourite.

Any party with DJ Xclusive on the ones and twos is guaranteed to get you on the dance floor. He has established his reputation as a diverse, enthusiastic, and energetic DJ and a yummy looking one at that.

As a result of his hard work and party starter ways, DJ Xclusive was hurled onto the international stage after winning the Nigerian Entertainment Award for “World’s Best DJ” in 2010, as well as The Lovers Ball “Best Nigerian Hip-Hop DJ” in the same year. DJ Xclusive has also produced mix tapes and released a funky single titled “I Am Xclusive” in 2012.

Africa! Are you ready to get down?
Source
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
GH PATRIOT: Comments from...you know who
#Rubies win their wager. Sulu is
definitely stripping tonight.
#Biggie: "the Ruby cake was
delicious" ...did u taste it via
bluetooth?
#Fatima catches the bouquet. Let's
pray he finds a befitting bride.
#Elikem's speech, the best of all. If he
doesn't get a strike for speaking
vernacular.
#Papa Sulu to the couple: "bring
home enough money" ...taxi business
is slow.
#Natasha: "I am speechless". Oneal:
"that's not true" ...as we soon found
out.
#Annabel to the couple: "be together
and be strong for each other" ...just
like her boobs.
#Fatima hands a banana to Feza,
reminding her to take proper care of
Oneal's banana.
#Best man Angelo: "I'm happy u are
moving out of the house" ...at 37,
maybe u should be the groom.
#Feza to Oneal: "I'm happy that u are
taller than me" ...implying Sulu
might not find a bride.

#Oneal: "you are to me what particular
is to juncture" ...I'm confused at this
particular juncture.
Elikem please feel free to speak your
local dialect. Biggie will not penalise
You.
#Sulu walks the bride down the isle
swinging from left to right like a taxi
with weak shock absorbers.
#Diamonds begin their wedding and
interestingly, fatima plays the role of
a woman.
#Hakeem sings another romantic
song and tears fill Cleo's right eye.
The left eye is dry.

#The couple kiss again. Hakeem has
swallowed enough lipstick to last
him for dinner.
#Pokello brushes all the girls aside
and grabs the bouquet. This year
must not pass her by.
#Even Selly is looking gorgeous. I
love weddings.
LMAO @the red parts...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
ItsModella:
And the last time I checked, I wasn't talking to you or anybody not interested in Ebuka or Gideon. If you're not interested, you could have closed your eyes and moved on to the next post. The comment box is mine and I'll comment however damn way I choose to. Deal with it.

Updates updates updates all the time. How many updates have we received on this thread today? Why don't you be the first to update us rather than screaming updates?
A̶̲̥̅♏ @ work, W̶̲̥̅hε̲̣̣̣̥rε̲̣̣̣̥ i can't watch, so update is the only fin to keep dose in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ shoes going on bba d chase, and if U̶̲̥̅̊ aint dump, this thread is Ŋφτ̲̅ Fø̲̣̣я̅ tinsel or Ebuka, its Fø̲̣̣я̅ bba the chase, go on another thread and stop divertin the thread. Mscheww, na so una dey fail exam, shey U̶̲̥̅̊ see ebuka or Gideon on Bba the chase ni, olodo! Just Bleep off And let get updated on bba d chase jawe... Mumu! Wey d brilliant ones in dis forum, Abeg make una gist us wetin dey happen Fø̲̣̣я̅ dairy room jawe!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
Wetin pokello and Beverly dey do. They wan naked themselves abi wetin b dis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.