Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177801 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
spade:

OMG is that dellish?!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
You forgot to add Elikem-----Selly, they are still in the house you know.

Elikem and Selly own sef na excess.
Even to the point that Elikem is now allowed to touch breassssss! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
Zimbomatic:

OMG is that dellish?!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
spade:

Elikem and Selly own sef na excess.
Even to the point that Elikem is now allowed to touch breassssss! grin
Hahahahaha!
Both of them are from the same tribe(EWE), in Ghana it is the most united tribe as well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
You forgot to add Elikem-----Selly, they are still in the house you know.

LMAO. Always standing up for Ghana. Thats nice sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
No motivation to type bassey's session.

Selly looks better in her present skin complexion, and this style of packing her hair suits her better. Who would have thought my eyes would ever find selly's face cute. Selly feels she was more playful in the ruby house and prefers the ruby house because they do not lose their task and were more united. She claims they always had someone to caution them if they played or slept too much but in her present house, no1 does that. She also feels they sleep too much in the diamond house .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4litres: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
ItsModella:
And the last time I checked, I wasn't talking to you or anybody not interested in Ebuka or Gideon. If you're not interested, you could have closed your eyes and moved on to the next post. The comment box is mine and I'll comment however damn way I choose to. Deal with it.

Updates updates updates all the time. How many updates have we received on this thread today? Why don't you be the first to update us rather than screaming updates?

Na wao 2u o madam. U re derailing the thread & when som1 tries 2correct u, see d way u responded. Y can't u act mature & accept dat u re doing d wrong tin. Its not everytin dat is about shouting. And its certainly not by force 2comment online everyday.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
Now I can surely say that Hakeem secretly likes Dillish.

He was asking all d housemates kweshions and when he got to Dillish, he asked the following:

* Delicious, do you have any beef with hakeem? She says never.
*does dillish hate or like hakeem? She says she likes him.
* has Dillish ever had feelings for hakeem? shocked She says NEVER! grin Bad geh cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hakeem asks Bassey: "Have you had any feeling for any gal in the big brother house? "

Bassey responds: "Yes...Dillish". grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
fork adict:

LMAO. Always standing up for Ghana. Thats nice sha
Haha! Bros na Patriotism oo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hakeem later asks Dillish: "So, which guy do you have feelings for in the house? Africa wants to know".

Dillish replies: "I would keep it a secret. But the person already knows...we've talked...I speak with my actions." Hmmm...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teeawaii(f): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hakeem: bigbrother can i ask u 4 somfin
Biggy: go ahead hakeem
Hakeem: can d rendevouz room be prepared 4 our honeymoon
Biggy: win ur wager 1st
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hakeem interviewing the housemates with the camera attached to his chest.

He asks bassey who he had feelings for at a time in the game, he says dillish. He asked why he did not purse the feelings and bassey said dillish already told her about steven. Hakeem says to dillish "what if you get out and steven is gone"..then bassey added "what if he's dead"..dillish just said calmly, "don't say that...don't say that"..and I'm like shocked. She took it so well and everyone moved on. For this alone..dillish has got my respect, such a calm and level headed babe. And Really, who says such about one's boyfriend...who jokes about death? Smh

Hakeem asked if she has feelings for anyone in the house, she said yes. Hakeem asked who the person is, she said she's not mentioning it but she and the person have spoken.

Hakeem to nando - at one point you wanted to bang dillish, selly, pokello..in short all the girls in this house, does that make you a man wwhore?

He also tried teasing melvin about maria, theri sleeping arrangement and asked if he intends to replace dillish with maria since maria is gone and he said no. Asked some other questions, but as usual, the evasive Melvin did not really respond, kept shying away from answering questions about maria till he moved to beverly asking her if she was h+or.ny and what she does whenever she is.

Btw, Hakeem just asked in his diary session if he and his bride would be given a honeymoon opportunity in the RR...does this guy ever realise he's just on tv and he's with other housemates and everything shouldn't revolve around him? Biggie told him to focus on winning the wager first and then he said "so biggie, does that mean if we win the wager, you would....."

"Your session ends here hakeem"...hohoho...biggie's got no time.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
^^^^^ StateOfMind. ..ur update is on point! I was also baffled wen she was asked if her bf was dead...lyk WTF?! Who wants me dead? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
^^lmao @ who wants me dead..you no well.. The task should start 6 right? Btw, I have read some of your scripts long before you mentioned it here, but I'd have to reread to refresh my memory, but I know they were good then.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011: Hakeem later asks Dillish: "So, which guy do you have feelings for in the house? Africa wants to know".

Dillish replies: "I would keep it a secret. But the person already knows...we've talked...I speak with my actions." Hmmm...

Who is this person? Can somebidy tell me who this person is? I'm just curious.
Ok look at it this way,if a gun is pointed at your forehead and you're asked to metion who this mystery person is,can you confidently give the answer?
Note: if you fail the question,you become dead meat...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kslib:
Who is this person? Can somebidy tell me who this person is? I'm just curious.
Ok look at it this way,if a gun is pointed at your forehead and you're asked to metion who this mystery person is,can you confidently give the answer?
Note: if you fail the question,you become dead meat...

It's actually Melvin. No need to beat about the bush. Her actions said it already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
StateOfMind: ^^lmao @ who wants me dead..you no well.. The task should start 6 right? Btw, I have read some of your scripts long before you mentioned it here, but I'd have to reread to refresh my memory, but I know they were good then.
Lol@ "reread to refresh my memory". Tnx.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by initiator(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
But sometimes I wonder, stripped of nationality, what people see in this Melvin guy for entertainment. He is so so so dull. I just came across his diary session and he was completely evasive. I wonder why he should win this competition after shielding himself from viewers in a reality show.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
spade:

It's actually Melvin. No need to beat about the bush. Her actions said it already.
In dillish's voice ***trouble oooooooh***..
Ehen,You wont believe what i just heard about Maria.. Oh my gawd,you wont believe it!!!!!
That Maria girl ehn!!! Chai!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kslib:
Ehen,You wont believe what i just heard about Maria.. Oh my gawd,you wont believe it!!!!!
my Guy wat did u hear
can u let us know
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
initiator: But sometimes I wonder, stripped of nationality, what people see in this Melvin guy for entertainment. He is so so so dull. I just came across his diary session and he was completely evasive. I wonder why he should win this competition after shielding himself from viewers in a reality show.
Bro...you ve spoken the bitter truth. I like Melvin's personality but being too secretive and evasive even in the diary room makes ppl question why you are on a reality show. He wants to play very safe.

This is why I pray he gets to the finals. ..but my money is on Beverly to win. She totally deserves it. I enjoy her diary sessions. (Like today, she even explained why she may be talking too much in the house-absence of her BB phone). She is an open book and looks like she has no strategy even tho I believe she does cool.

And ppl shud stop saying Melvin's strategy is to be in everybody's good book. He shud be FREE!! I don't believe he wud win this game...I wud rather choose Bassey over him. Patriotism doesn't mean one shud be blind to truths.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
The diamonds are really going all out for yheir task presentation, can't say the same for rubies
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kslib:
Bros...yarn us d koko joor. ..I wan do gbeborun small wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Macayo: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011:
Bro...you ve spoken the bitter truth. I like Melvin's personality but being too secretive and evasive even in the diary room makes ppl question why you are on a reality show. He wants to play very safe.

This is why I pray he gets to the finals. ..but my money is on Beverly to win. She totally deserves it. I enjoy her diary sessions. (Like today, she even explained why she may be talking too much in the house-absence of her BB phone). She is an open book and looks like she has no strategy even tho I believe she does cool.

And ppl shud stop saying Melvin's strategy is to be in everybody's good book. He shud be FREE!! I don't believe he wud win this game...I wud rather choose Bassey over him. Patriotism doesn't mean one shud be blind to truths.
Bassey any day. He iz entertainment personified!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011:
Bros...yarn us d koko joor. ..I wan do gbeborun small wink grin
Lol.. I just dey pull shovel @spade leg.. No vex oohh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. I just dey pull shovel @spade leg.. No vex oohh..
Okay. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kslib:

What did you hear? That she's beautiful?
Yes, I heard that too grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
Make-up artist beverrie...hmmmmm

Cleo looks really pretty and young without make up on, its just this overuse of blush I'm concerned about. These ladies overuse it and the end up looking old and scary.

Dillish is putting on the dress she wore on the first day...delicious .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
4litres:
Na wao 2u o madam. U re derailing the thread & when som1 tries 2correct u, see d way u responded. Y can't u act mature & accept dat u re doing d wrong tin. Its not everytin dat is about shouting. And its certainly not by force 2comment online everyday.
Wait O...Na my babe You Dey Yarn Give Like That?Take Your time O...Abi You Want Make We Act Fearless Part 4.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
spade:

What did you hear? That she's beautiful?
Yes, I heard that too grin tongue
That's not what I heard oh. I was told she bang.ed Bolt for 12 hrs in an SA hotel to relieve themselves of eviction fever. grin

And trust Bolt...he was really fierce with her...and he kept screaming Betty's name throughout the experience. grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
Why are they dressing up? Today is not Saturday na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.