Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,775 members, 7,866,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184280 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Oneal's body though..everything fits that body! Dayuuuummmm...so on point cool

Hakeem is too broad to rock a suit perfectly. And I don't like the chocolate shirt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
Melvin's Diary Sessions annoy the craap out of me because it's clear as day he's being cagey, evasive and unwilling to co-operate.

Dude doesn't open up one bit, and acts like he's answering an NTA Interview - Lifeless and bland. It makes me wonder what the hell he's doing on a reality show if he's unwilling to fully sell himself in the Diary Room.

Till date, Karen takes the title as the housemate with the most fantastic Diary Room Sessions. Even Biggy loved her. People looked forward to them alot as they helped her really tell Africa what she was all about.
Who can forget Uti's hilarious re-enactment of the Paloma-Mwisho swimming pool incident in the Diary Room? That's what it's about! To show your wild, funny, vulnerable and IMPERFECT side!

If housemates are gossiping about you, the Diary Room is the right place to clear your name in front of the continent, and that has worked for countless winners of this show.

This guy just sits there putting up an uptight act even in the Diary Room. Is he that clueless? For someone who says he's watched many other seasons, I refuse to believe he's that clueless.

Even during the Bassey questionnaire, dude just maintained an uptight, uncooperative body language that just makes me want to reach across, smack his pawpaw head with a frying pan and tell him to loosen the phuck up!

For a Naija guy, Melvin just dey carry last anyhow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva: Why are they dressing up? Today is not Saturday na.
Biggy had shifted the channel 0 party to thursdays..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Macayo: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
Igbotic

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011:
That's not what I heard oh. I was told she bang.ed Bolt for 12 hrs in an SA hotel to relieve themselves of eviction fever. grin

And trust Bolt...he was really fierce with her...and he kept screaming Betty's name throughout the experience. grin cheesy

Very good! She needed it badly, seeing our snail-pace countryman just dey overdull anyhow.

Girl come dey sleep for your bed claiming say AC dey there, you no fit decode say she mean say she dey for HEAT.

Girl dey place her nyash close to your 'particular juncture', you still no decode.

Abeg, Bolt has shown us why his name is Bolt. He's as fast as a lightning phucking bolt grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
Macayo: Igbotic
"Proudly Nigeria" is Igbotic?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kslib:
Biggy had shifted the channel 0 party to thursdays..
Ohh ok.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
Beverrie, stop overdrawing these eyebrows, its getting really messy....eishhhhangry

Even cleo has just complained but bev says she has to look different. Cleo insists.."Its too much"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
@spade....Your post is on point!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
For real,bev just wan spoil this girl face today wey be her wedding.......dem fr leave d babe to do her make up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
Damn.......biggie's girls dis year are so hot......I mean,Dellish,pokello,koketso,Cleo,bev,Maria,feza.,selly...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
Melvinoh..looking all jonathangoodluck..nice cool

Cleo looks like a little princess.

Dillish is stunning!

I'm seeing a totally different bimp. No shorts, no armless.

Sally!! Even on your friend's wedding, you have refused to cover up, dem use indecent dressing do you. Which church would allow you to follow a bride in that rag. I hope you have those overzealous ushers as part of your cast to bounce you or borrow you their scarf to cover up.

As for feza's wedding dress...NO WORDS..

Her face is nice though, at least she's doing the make up herself and doing it moderately. It should turn out well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
The wedding starts
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
Is it a real wedding? Why's Hakeem singing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
Ooopss..just seeing ice queen's full length dress too.. I take my comment back on selly's dress..

Oh hakeem the voice cry cry

Oh the vows..I'm tearing up.. cry cry cry ....#yimu..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
I ask again..

Is this wedding real?

They all look serious.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Ohh ok.
Lmoa!!!! I was just kidding nah...
Today is ther task presentation.. They are staging a fake wedding...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nuzo':

Sir, you lied right there.
Most Nigerian folks I know usually drain themselves out with hot s.ex...and even make sure the girl is pregnant before going to see her parents.

And for the records, The Amaka was the first one to make a move on the Ghana boy like Mariah. The GH boy responded with lovey dovey gentleman chase like Melvin...only for Amaka to pull a Delish on him. He's now friendzoned.

Ghana boy forgot the theme of the chase; be rude and ruthless like Bolt.

The Amaka made it clear to him earlier...she likes her men Chauvinistic! shocked

You're saying all this after you left me in the cold. Nuzo, why? cry cry cry
Rub the salt in my injury, why don't you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nando is silly..lmao..

Oh sally...don't make me cry too cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
Jisos ooooh!!!! Nepa haff killed me ooooh!!!
This is all GEJ's fault... So na so i take miss this wedding wey i dey wait for since...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
The couple

Nando is a clown..lol

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
Come... Isn't that Melvin's nightie Bassey is wearing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
If una comment on my T.V one more time angry

LoVing Hakeem's voice and song. Loving the wedding!
Pokello- wedding co-ordinator
Bassey-Priest
Melvin-Father of the bride
Selly- Chief Bridesmaid
Bev- Makeup artiste/train
Dillish-Train
Bimp-Bestman
Nando-Photographer/Waiter

Wedding was lovely. Reception, and they drove away in the car...lol. Pokello caught the bouquet
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
IyawoTM: If una comment on my T.V one more time angry

LoVing Hakeem's voice and song. Loving the wedding!
Pokello- wedding co-ordinator
Bassey-Priest
Melvin-Father of the bride
Selly- Chief Bridesmaid
Bev- Makeup artiste/train
Dillish-Train
Bimp-Bestman
Nando-Photographer/Waiter

Wedding was lovely. Reception, and they drove away in the car...lol. Pokello caught the bouquet
Post pishure of the car..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
Why was my post hidden? Hissssssssss
Freedom of speech, abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
spade: Come... Isn't that Melvin's nightie Bassey is wearing?
Hahaha!!! I know what you are driving at?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dem don enta motor car motor car, litto noizi motor carrrr! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
I go love ooooooh......lids feels so real.....hacleo is d best I hv seen in this year's bb chase
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
No one can be finer than the Bride on her wedding day. Cleo beats all the ladies today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kslib:
Hahaha!!! I know what you are driving at?

grin grin grin He needs to be as close to his mancrush as possible, that's what I'm driving at grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.