Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184149 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
Trying to upload pics....the thing no wan gree. Afam n Wild Child don winch my T.V/ Camera

Every babe is crying as Hakeem dey sing cry
Me sef cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
Kslib: Jisos ooooh!!!! Nepa haff killed me ooooh!!!
This is all GEJ's fault... So na so i take miss this wedding wey i dey wait for since...
Pay Nepa Bill Jooor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
IyawoTM: If una comment on my T.V one more time angry

Lmao..mine was a close shot, you can't tell the inches.. tongue

Now its time to keep up with the onezas.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
Oneal looks dapper in his suit....gawd
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
SamConquer: Pay Nepa Bill Jooor
Lol..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
Which kain sermon this Ghana guy dey give sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
Oh my...what is annabel putting on..

Natasha sashays in..

Feza's dress is nice, wish she had more flesh around the chest region.

Mini wedding gowns are trending now I guess tongue.

Now everyone is saying 'at this particular juncture In both houses.'..hehehe'

Oneal no stories please..keep the vows short and simple.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva: No one can be finer than the Bride on her wedding day. Cleo beats all the ladies today.
That's not true. Dillish looks better. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

Now its time to keep up with the onezas.

U do close up, I do wide. Na the inch of T.V we dey chop, abi the content?
It's all good, shebi u too don follow winch d T.V, pics no wan upload tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
sholay2011:
That's not true. Dillish looks better. cool
Not today. Cleo's face was glowing like never before.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Vowsss oneal..not proposal..*whew*

"You are to me what mandela is to nelson"

"You are to me what particular is to juncture"

"Even the distance between botswana n tanzania will not bla bla"

..kinda funny, but I won't laugh cos its oneal.

Feza...*how do I beat this*

"I'm happy that you are taller than me"

"I'm happy that the man I thought was arrogant is now mine"

"This will go outside this house or sth"

Old couple with bush audience...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Which kain song these people dey sing? Twa twa Twa ko vomit vomit vomit ni
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
RH wedding dry jor. Resemble ole skool church wedding.
Feza was not looking into Oneal's eyes.
Not feeling it joor. DH wedding was da ish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva:
Not today. Cleo's face was glowing like never before.
Bros...I know your area of specialization is the department of argument tongue....but I won't back out grin. The truth is Cleo looks far better than what she looks like usually...but Dillish beats her in dat black dress (which she wore the first day). I insist. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
Diamonds Wedding Ceremony >>> Rubies Wedding Ceremony
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva: Which kain song these people dey sing? Twa twa Twa ko vomit vomit vomit ni
lyk criusly! d presentatn is wack to me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
frankly,i prefer DH presentation to dat of RH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
C'est moi:

lyk criusly! d presentatn is wack to me.
I was expecting something better than what Diamond house did cos i thought what DH did wasn't WOW but it certainly beats these "twa twa twa" folks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
Afam4eva: Which kain song these people dey sing? Twa twa Twa [b]ko vomit vomit vomit ni[/b]
hahahahaha!!!!! Cahi,laff no go kee me oooh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
Pastor particular and pastor mrs juncture

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
Truth be told, the Diamond House wedding was the best.

Rubies got beat this time.

I'm confident the Diamonds will win their wager. The last time they won their wager, Melvin was also HOH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by calmdude(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
The diamonds house wins the task by far. It was so real. I am already tired of rubys. Not real real enuff.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by calmdude(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
StateOfMind: Vowsss oneal..not proposal..*whew*

"You are to me what mandela is to nelson"

"You are to me what particular is to juncture"

"Even the distance between botswana n tanzania will not bla bla"

..kinda funny, but I won't laugh cos its oneal.

Feza...*how do I beat this*

"I'm happy that you are taller than me"

"I'm happy that the man I thought was arrogant is now mine"

"This will go outside this house or sth"

Old couple with bush audience...
azzin bush audience is an understatement
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
Ruby house has won their wager.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
Rh won their wager
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
Awww,feza nd oneal make me miss of my grandparent....grandpa nd grandma i luvv uuu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
Did the Ruby house beat the Diamond house?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
Diamond house has won their wager!!! Finally cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
DH won their wager too.biggie sounded impressed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
The DH also won?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
biggie is nt crius o.....'u hv finally won ur wager'.lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.