Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184698 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
bionicdude: i dey hall six.cul guyz like me hall.not much wahala

Still not convincing, maybe u go try yarn ur native language small.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
since una want make i yarn . Unu si awum oye nija kedi ihem na su ana pkoya asusu igbo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
bionicdude: since una want make i yarn . Unu si awum oye nija kedi ihem na su ana pkoya asu igbo
Hahahahaahahahahaahaahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don die!!!!!! Lwkmd!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
can we get updates now n calm down with MEL"S palava...
Circulating Reports says Bev don dey yarn her Okpata again ...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
sajbabs: can we get updates now n calm down with MEL"S palava...
Circulating Reports says Bev don dey yarn her Okpata again ...
yes o wetin u xpect?na our girl though but she gots cool down,she don dey misyarn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
fashrola: so rusello, fork addict, itsmodella until i kneel down lick una nyash before una send d stuff to me? na wa oooo
Let them be, i have decided to vote the normal way, I cant keep begging pple that wont answer me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
bionicdude: since una want make i yarn . Unu si awum oye nija kedi ihem na su ana pkoya asusu igbo
Damn! U don try......no be small tin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2013
@Rusello & @itsmodella. Please restrict the circulation of the voting blueprint only to posters you are very very sure are nigerians and are also driven by the BB passion. I need not emphasize what will happen should it by mistake or otherwise get into alien hands.

Now to the stunt that clown Melvin pulled on africa this evening. First of, dude needs to realise that positions of authority come with certain responsibilities and in an ideal society, failure to meet them should attract serious consequencies. He knew he would be faced with the save and replace decision the moment he was announced HOH and he very well knew the consequencies of not making that decision and he chose to face the consequence which is possible eviction. Possible reasons he chose to tow this path may be 'his good heart' which stipulates his reluctance to be anyones stumbling block in the chase for the ultimate prize, another reason may be his desire to test his popularity in africa.

I am more inclined to believe he just wants to test his popularity cos he has been HOH twice and he made the save and replace decision on both occassions. So why did he fail to make the decision a third time? Dude is trying to pull a fast one on africa by this act cos if it wasn't so, he could have declined the HOH position on the grounds that he wanted to give other housemates a chance since he has been HOH twice if indeed he had the much talked about good heArt. This is where his case differs from Karens. Karen pulled the same stunt when she was HOH for the first time. Compare that with someone who just developed a golden heart on his third reign as HOH? Please

Do I feel Melvin is playing on my intelligence with this annoying decision of his? Absolutely. Do I feel that for that reason, he deserves to be evicted? Hell no. Cos one, its too early for a naija boy to be evicted. Forget wetin happen for Big Bro stargame. Two, just to prove a point to those housemates that are still in doubt of the existense and awesomeness of the naija power that naija power power is real and very much exists as far as Big Bro is concerned. So for this reason, I say to my naija peeps, VOTE MELVIN

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:21am On Jul 09, 2013
bionicdude: ushould have checked my profile before calling me a zimbo.do i look like a zimbo to u.den tekk me watz ur criteria for calling me a zimbo.don't know wat am gonna do to prove to u am nigerian maybe i should tattoo nigerian on my face den maybe u will know am nigerian

Ok I don hear. I go send am to you 2moro. Send me a pm now.

@fashrola and @jasydaky. Send me a PM. Ill attend to yall 2moro.

But @jasydaky, you no wan read your book again? I thot you said you weren't voting anymore and wanted to concentrate on your studies
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Durielsmomma23(f): 12:33am On Jul 09, 2013
EKALE O, EJO EMI O SI NI NAIJA O, ILE ALAWO FUN FUN NI MO HUN GBE, SUGBON MO GBADUN GBOGBO UPDATES YIN, MO NI IFE SI AGGRESSIVE IBO YEN PUPO PUPO EJO EJA MI SI. CAN I SEND SMS FROM HERE, I WANT TO DO THIS FOR MELVIN NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST O.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 09, 2013
I fell asleep only for me to get the shock of my life. Melvin did not try at all. I hope he will not do this every time he is head of house. But i think he will be saved. The southerns are going for Pokelo and Cleo. East Africans for Annabel. Sierra Leon, Nigeria and ROA for Melvin. Natasha and Selly are going home. I was right about my prediction of Oneil swapping Elikem for Selly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:39am On Jul 09, 2013
UPDATES:

Bimp: 'That girl is Evil' talking about pokello and he actually made that statement twice.

DH housemates spent over an hour gossping about how repulsive they found Pokello during her brief stay in DH. Culprits were Feza, Bimp, Annabel, Nando, Cleo and of course our lady chairman Bev.

According to Feza, she hardly takes ice cream back in Tanzania and she only takes it in Big Bro house cos its free. She said that in Tanzania, ice cream costs about a dollar and shed rather spend the ice cream money on something else. Bloody opportunistic beach

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 12:40am On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict: @Rusello & @itsmodella. Please restrict the circulation of the voting blueprint only to posters you are very very sure are nigerians and are also driven by the BB passion. I need not emphasize what will happen should it by mistake or otherwise get into alien hands.

Now to the stunt that clown Melvin pulled on africa this evening. First of, dude needs to realise that positions of authority come with certain responsibilities and in an ideal society, failure to meet them should attract serious consequencies. He knew he would be faced with the save and replace decision the moment he was announced HOH and he very well knew the consequencies of not making that decision and he chose to face the consequence which is possible eviction. Possible reasons he chose to tow this path may be 'his good heart' which stipulates his reluctance to be anyones stumbling block in the chase for the ultimate prize, another reason may be his desire to test his popularity in africa.

I am more inclined to believe he just wants to test his popularity cos he has been HOH twice and he made the save and replace decision on both occassions. So why did he fail to make the decision a third time? Dude is trying to pull a fast one on africa by this act cos if it wasn't so, he could have declined the HOH position on the grounds that he wanted to give other housemates a chance since he has been HOH twice if indeed he had the much talked about good heArt. This is where his case differs from Karens. Karen pulled the same stunt when she was HOH for the first time. Compare that with someone who just developed a golden heart on his third reign as HOH? Please

Do I feel Melvin is playing on my intelligence with this annoying decision of his? Absolutely. Do I feel that for that reason, he deserves to be evicted? Hell no. Cos one, its too early for a naija boy to be evicted. Forget wetin happen for Big Bro stargame. Two, just to prove a point to those housemates that are still in doubt of the existense and awesomeness of the naija power that naija power power is real and very much exists as far as Big Bro is concerned. So for this reason, I say to my naija peeps, VOTE MELVIN
we hear you sir but what Melvin did was no stunt boss,he just gambled 300k usd cos he couldn't risk swapping somebody else after what he did to hakkem of cos he didn't knw hakkem was gonn leave .Melvin to me didn't pull any stunt,call him soft,girlish,but a good leader will always serve to lead and if Africa decides to kick him out so be it.Melvin is one of d few good guys in our society.he just couldn't watch himself ruin another persons' chance of winning.dat boy is playing safe and fair.he doesn't gossip and has never conspired against or behind any of d housemates.u call dat stunt but I call it duty and being responsiible.he just gave Africa a chance to judge him.an obsessed housemate wld ve swapped and save hmself but he didn't cos he's got conscience boss.not everybody has it .ask ur leaders nd urself boss.if d guy gets evicted den so be it.we can only ve one winner,dat doesn't make d 27 evicted housemates losers.good night boss but once again baba wot u witnessed earlier was no stunt or gimmick. #playfair#

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:18am On Jul 09, 2013
Have you guys ever thought about when the houses merge and Nando eventually tells everyone he got to bang Selly? grin grin grin
Too bad she probably won't be there to face the music, but Sulu might be pretty hurt.
LMAOOOOO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 09, 2013
THE AMAKA: Have you guys ever thought about when the houses merge and Nando eventually tells everyone he got to bang Selly? grin grin grin
Too bad she probably won't be there to face the music, but Sulu might be pretty hurt.
LMAOOOOO
Lol where have you been? He has already blab to some of the housemates such as Feza and Hakeem and even rumours have been spreading that is why she told Elikem and Angelo it is not true. Until people leave the house it will be he said vs she said. Anyways Selly most likely will be coming home. Unless Natasha, Selly and Cleo each get 1 country vote and tie breaker is used, she could be lucky. Some botswana say they are voting for Selly for her saving Oneil that time as they want Pokelo out because of the whole Oneil and Feza thing but am not counting on that so much as people say one thing and do the other. Am just glad Elikem is safe. It may be Selly's time(Karma) if she leaves being replaced.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 1:41am On Jul 09, 2013
Please, take note of the people that you are giving the stuff @fork addict .There are Pages on Facebook where SAns and Zimbos frequent and a lot of them know about this place. Having said that, I need to vote with the stuff as well. Done a number of sms votes the normal way and want to upgrade a bit grin

By the way,lets forget about what Melvin did for now and make a statement with our votes because to be very honest, Beverly cannot be trusted and can mess up majorly any time. I dont want to imagine what will happen when the house is merged and she is in the same room with yellow teeth after a few drinks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 09, 2013
^^^^ It is because some stupid fools openly mention this site. I saw a Nigerian on Facebook telling Nigerians to go to Nairaland so they can talk about the voting. So i won't be surprised if you get more "Visitors" esp from Zim and Sa. Anyways Melvin is not going anywhere especially with the nominees amongst himself. The three weakest are Selly, Natasha and Cleo so he is definitely not going home.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 1:58am On Jul 09, 2013
Miss_3v3: Lol where have you been? He has already blab to some of the housemates such as Feza and Hakeem and even rumours have been spreading that is why she told Elikem and Angelo it is not true. Until people leave the house it will be he said vs she said. Anyways Selly most likely will be coming home. Unless Natasha, Selly and Cleo each get 1 country vote and tie breaker is used, she could be lucky. Some botswana say they are voting for Selly for her saving Oneil that time as they want Pokelo out because of the whole Oneil and Feza thing but am not counting on that so much as people say one thing and do the other. Am just glad Elikem is safe. It may be Selly's time(Karma) if she leaves being replaced.

Botswana is voting for Cleo, so it is most likely that Selly and Natasha are bouncing. The admin of the Team O'Neal fan page posted his support for Cleo and all the fans have agreed to vote for Cleo hoping for an alliance with Zambia. When Dillish was nominated the second time, the same admin contacted the admin on Dillish's facebook page, expressed his support for Dillish and told Team O'Neal members to vote for Dillish and they did. I suspect it will go the same way this time too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 2:03am On Jul 09, 2013
I don't believe what Melvin did was a kind of stunt. Though he might get to be liked by Africans but he took a godamn risk 50 50 if he survives which am sure he will, he is gonna be a likely winner of the game. Look @ it like this; Since Angelo is not up for eviction he is gonna get S.A and Dillish who is an Ally of Melvin is not also for eviction he might get sympathy vote for not putting their daughter on the eviction list. Look @ past records those who did it in the past got themselves to the final round. The likes of Tatiana and Karen. Please have been trying to vote online, all I have been told is to confirm my reg on my email add and I did that but just getting error. Any body who can help please. I need to vote Melvin all the way...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:07am On Jul 09, 2013
Miss_3v3: Lol where have you been? He has already blab to some of the housemates such as Feza and Hakeem and even rumours have been spreading that is why she told Elikem and Angelo it is not true. Until people leave the house it will be he said vs she said. Anyways Selly most likely will be coming home. Unless Natasha, Selly and Cleo each get 1 country vote and tie breaker is used, she could be lucky. Some botswana say they are voting for Selly for her saving Oneil that time as they want Pokelo out because of the whole Oneil and Feza thing but am not counting on that so much as people say one thing and do the other. Am just glad Elikem is safe. It may be Selly's time(Karma) if she leaves being replaced.

I mean she can try and wiggle her way out of it but once Nando is in the same house with her and Sulu, there is no beating around the bush. That girl would be in extra hot soup.
I'd love to see that drama! Too bad i don't think it'll happen cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 2:10am On Jul 09, 2013
Durielsmomma23: EKALE O, EJO EMI O SI NI NAIJA O, ILE ALAWO FUN FUN NI MO HUN GBE, SUGBON MO GBADUN GBOGBO UPDATES YIN, MO NI IFE SI AGGRESSIVE IBO YEN PUPO PUPO EJO EJA MI SI. CAN I SEND SMS FROM HERE, I WANT TO DO THIS FOR MELVIN NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST O.
omo yoruba to gbe ni oke oya, kabooooo. You can vote online. I don't think you can use SMS since u aint in Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:30am On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict:

Ok I don hear. I go send am to you 2moro. Send me a pm now.

@fashrola and @jasydaky. Send me a PM. Ill attend to yall 2moro.

But @jasydaky, you no wan read your book again? I thot you said you weren't voting anymore and wanted to concentrate on your studies
I will read and save him too. Melvin made me change my mind.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 5:08am On Jul 09, 2013
geez prince: we hear you sir but what Melvin did was no stunt boss,he just gambled 300k usd cos he couldn't risk swapping somebody else after what he did to hakkem of cos he didn't knw hakkem was gonn leave .Melvin to me didn't pull any stunt,call him soft,girlish,but a good leader will always serve to lead and if Africa decides to kick him out so be it.Melvin is one of d few good guys in our society.he just couldn't watch himself ruin another persons' chance of winning.dat boy is playing safe and fair.he doesn't gossip and has never conspired against or behind any of d housemates.u call dat stunt but I call it duty and being responsiible.he just gave Africa a chance to judge him.an obsessed housemate wld ve swapped and save hmself but he didn't cos he's got conscience boss.not everybody has it .ask ur leaders nd urself boss.if d guy gets evicted den so be it.we can only ve one winner,dat doesn't make d 27 evicted housemates losers.good night boss but once again baba wot u witnessed earlier was no stunt or gimmick. #playfair#

Quit being hypocritical. The way to win the USD300 is to RUIN other people's chances. Why did he nominate at all?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 09, 2013
fashrola: so rusello, fork addict, itsmodella until i kneel down lick una nyash before una send d stuff to me? na wa oooo
Guy, check your email, I sent it to you yersternight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 09, 2013
Abeg oga fork and others wey don get the expo, make una scrutinise anybody wey dey ask for am o! because i dey suspect sey miss kpekpeye mouth people don infilterate this thread o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 09, 2013
tosag: Abeg oga fork and others wey don get the expo, make una scrutinise anybody wey dey ask for am o! because i dey suspect sey miss kpekpeye mouth people don infilterate this thread o!
I'm doing just that. Our votes must not go to people who call us motherfuckers...olorun maje!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 09, 2013
shrimati: I don't believe what Melvin did was a kind of stunt. Though he might get to be liked by Africans but he took a godamn risk 50 50 if he survives which am sure he will, he is gonna be a likely winner of the game. Look @ it like this; Since Angelo is not up for eviction he is gonna get S.A and Dillish who is an Ally of Melvin is not also for eviction he might get sympathy vote for not putting their daughter on the eviction list. Look @ past records those who did it in the past got themselves to the final round. The likes of Tatiana and Karen. Please have been trying to vote online, all I have been told is to confirm my reg on my email add and I did that but just getting error. Any body who can help please. I need to vote Melvin all the way...

I'm guessing you're using an opera mini app to vote.. It will keep giving you an error feedback, so use your phone's web or a PC.. Once you've registered, you can then keep voting after every one hour

Melvin is safe already cos he's got weak contenders so he'll be saved from the dellish country men and that of bimp's.. If it was the last nomination week before the final week that he pulled this stunt, he'd have been evicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 6:14am On Jul 09, 2013
shrimati: omo yoruba to gbe ni oke oya, kabooooo. You can vote online. I don't think you can use SMS since u aint in Africa.

What about skype?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2013
ItsModella:
I'm doing just that. Our votes must not go to people who call us motherfuckers...olorun maje!!

My guy , send the expo come my way... You can check my footprints for here to verify .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:18am On Jul 09, 2013
Please and please don't send the format to any handle or person that just opened his/her account within the last 3month. And a proper identification should be done.
Please let's keep this within ourselves.
After all said and done, ForkAddict and the others ja mi si.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky:

I'm guessing you're using an opera mini app to vote.. It will keep giving you an error feedback, so use your phone's web or a PC.. Once you've registered, you can then keep voting after every one hour

Melvin is safe already cos he's got weak contenders so he'll be saved from the dellish country men and that of bimp's.. If it was the last nomination week before the final week that he pulled this stunt, he'd have been evicted.
Evicted in the final week when he's up against who? Apart from Angelo, Pokello and Bassey, the rest are just waiting on their free lunch ticket to expire, they won't go close to day 91.

You're just being unnecessarily pessimistic. The deed has been done but make no mistake about it, Melivn is one of the strongest competitors in the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2013
Please Sms from these countries : VOTE Melvin

Nigeria: 34350
Ethiopia: 8089
Namibia: 15626
Angola: 44555
Sierraleone: 2626
ROA: +2783142100414
South Africa: 34624

I strongly believe sms votes are more effective . So if you are in those countries , please fire the sms votes and ask your family and friends to do same. Team Pokello and the Zims are furiously working on Sierra Leone, Angola and ROA votes. Lets not allow them take our territories.

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.