Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184476 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2013
safarigirl: Guys we need to divide EA, UG is up for grabs as far as I'm concerned...they're passive voters, if UG don't vote based on alliance we could be on the verge of splitting em...

SA is divided between Melvin, Cleo and Poke...but I believe we can snatch them with just a little effort

SAGirl stop eating that popcorn and vote for your Makoti's bro jare

ENDORSED!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2013
lighternote: typical google translation. fork, mod3lla, all of una, pks do ur home work wella b4 u ruin d whole idea. sentence vague, poorly constructed, error laden, jus lik Google trans

LOLEST!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2013
safarigirl: as if you know bros...make I show una wetin dem put for news just to know how much these BBA peeps hate Melvin

Do you now see what I'm talking about?. This guys hates WA.. What is shocking on swapping elikem for selly?. smh... Cos she saved his arze before?.. Melvin pulled a stunner on ALL africans and yet BBA is praising pastor o'neal. Smh

When I said that these people don't care about melvin and will call his MR NICE GUY deed a stunt, y'all thought I was a pessimist.. Please warn melvin o, I no go vote finish and he fuccks up, na obatala go baptasize am with slap.grin

Na this kind time I dey trust beverly. Her enemy would've be on that chopping block grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2013
@ fork addict,Abeg no spread or send that code to anyhow people o,plenty aliens dey here dey spy on us I just comot tvsa.co.za and u go fear as our mater dey trend unto say we dey vote aggresively for our Mel........Abeg no send am to anyhow peeps dem go disguise,dem go lie but dem be aliens #aliens nd spies alert#

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2013
safarigirl: Guys we need to divide EA, UG is up for grabs as far as I'm concerned...they're passive voters, if UG don't vote based on alliance we could be on the verge of splitting em...

SA is divided between Melvin, Cleo and Poke...but I believe we can snatch them with just a little effort

SAGirl stop eating that popcorn and vote for your Makoti's bro jare

LOL... Really, I could hardly be moved to vote for Angelo last week. I doubt Melvin needs my meagre votes at all.

The last time I voted 'aggresively' was for Uti... and I was so proud when he publicly endorsed Angelo last week. I know my efforts on him were not in vain.

I will be so happy the day you guys manage to snatch the SA vote from Zim... actually, let me check who South Africans are voting for this week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2013
bionicdude: i dey hall six.cul guyz like me hall.not much wahala
U fake pass my foney accent. Abeg move.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky:

Do you now see what I'm talking about?. This guys hates WA.. What is shocking on swapping elikem for selly?. smh... Cos she saved his arze before?.. Melvin pulled a stunner on ALL africans and yet BBA is praising pastor o'neal. Smh

When I said that these people don't care about melvin and will call his MR NICE GUY deed a stunt, y'all taught I was a pessimist.. Please warn melvin o, I no go vote finish and he fuccks up, na obatala go baptasize with slap.

Na this kind time I dey trust beverly. Her enemy would"ve be on that chopping block grin
well na only u dey trust bev Ma by d way Mel don charm Africa finish even big brother and him team go fear for support,I sweardown.......bev go use her own mouth and hand finish her sef.....na only u go vote am...as for me and my household we dey melvinize dey go for here......Melvin don charm and unite Africa already....blv dat maam.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2013
The greatest love ever shown in the history of bba was what was done yesterday by Melvin. It only takes a big heart to do what he did. Oneal also tried it but he had no liver! Karens attempt was she had few options, in melvin case he had 6 options. What a good man and friend!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2013
The greatest love ever shown in the history of bba was what was done yesterday by Melvin. It only takes a big heart to do what he did. Oneal also tried it but he had no liver! Karen attempt was she had few options, in melvin case he had 6 options. What a good man and friend!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2013
Please keep the aggressive voting ish a secret.. Melvin and beverly's life depends on it. If it gets into our enemies hands, we'll be fuccked up badly..

Don't tell your friends only the trustworthy ones and warn them never to paste it on facebook and to tell anybody they tell it to, to guard it with his or her life and most importantly, never to let a NON-NIGERIAN see it

It's now a NATIONAL SECRET
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2013
geez prince: well na only u dey trust bev Ma by d way Mel don charm Africa finish even big brother and him team go fear for support,I sweardown.......bev go use her own mouth and hand finish her sef.....na only u go vote am...as for me and my household we dey melvinize dey go for here......Melvin don charm and unite Africa already....blv dat maam.

Don't be too quick to judge.. In the penultimate post of mine before the one you quoted, I stated clearly that nigerians and I will choose melvin over beverly

All I'm saying is that beverly won't hesitate to put her enemy up for eviction. That's how she rolls.. I'm not against melvin. Read before commenting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2013
Namibia don JFK already (joined forces with the King)lmao #namibia on locked#

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2013
The way this agressive voting thing is going,i have a feeling that someone on this thread has sent it to the wrong person...
See diiferent names wey just start to dey post for this this thread dey request and una dey send am give them... So na suddenly when agressive voting comot na im dem begin wan prove how Nigerian they are... Abegi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky: Please keep the aggressive voting ish a secret.. Melvin and beverly's life depends on it. If it gets into our enemies hands, we'll be fuccked up badly..

Don't tell your friends only the trustworthy ones and warn them never to paste it on facebook and to tell anybody they tell it to, to guard it with his or her life and most importantly, never to let a NON-NIGERIAN see it

[size=16pt]SIGNPOST![/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky: Please keep the aggressive voting ish a secret.. Melvin and beverly's life depends on it. If it gets into our enemies hands, we'll be fuccked up badly..

I have been unable to vote ooo. And to add, if you don't know sm1 very well please don't tell them the code we got some dudes here who disguise as Nigerians abeg. If I wanna vote its telling me to verify my email account and have done that but I can't vote. I just wanna do normal voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2013
doing it d normal way.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2013
WTF is agressive voting? LMAO make una no kill me with laugh.
The only way to do it I think off the top of my head is having random accounts at the most maybe 10 if you are really techy savvy, then changing your IP from Nigerian IP logging in and then voting. Problem is how do you get a proxy server from botswana, sierra leone lwkmd I dunno sha o! Maybe rest of africa yeah but I dunno how you would get a ghana IP address then log in as many times and vote more than the ghananians.....naaaa dont think so.

Another option might be a roaming sim card, that would be kinda hard to detect and I dunno if aritel does roaming.

But I am pretty sure there is a team out there to catch all these funny votes, listen guys this voting is the life blood of this game anything or any move by any voting block to control and sway votes should be met and dealt with if I were the organizers because if anyone can prove that their voting platform does not work then they might as well pack up and close shop.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2013
@russelo,send me the thing nah.. If you no wan send abeg let me know... This one na the third time i dey ask be this... I no go ask again..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2013
Keeping it real for d boy Mel .....ama vote vote #teammel#

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2013
From one of SA's Forums:

So people where busy talking about this nairaland last night, naijas to be more specific. I checked it out, kante they're circulating some docs amongst themselves on how to vote for their mel (read between the lines). Kere some guy (he insisted he was naija) was even attacked and accused of being a zim, therefore he won't get the email. Tjo, modima wa kgotso, this isn't just a game to some people

THE HEAT IS ON...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2013
Kslib: @russelo,send me the thing nah.. If you no wan send abeg let me know... This one na the third time i dey ask be this... I no go ask again..

Check your mail
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2013
SAGirl: From one of SA's Forums:

So people where busy talking about this nairaland last night, naijas to be more specific. I checked it out, kante they're circulating some docs amongst themselves on how to vote for their mel (read between the lines). Kere some guy (he insisted he was naija) was even attacked and accused of being a zim, therefore he won't get the email. Tjo, modima wa kgotso, this isn't just a game to some people

THE HEAT IS ON...

Dearie...9ja is too sophisticated for any petty prank

Btw, there are many ways to kill a rat.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2013

Biggie: "As the head of house you may save 1 of the nominees and replace that nominee with another housemate of your choice......if you do not do this, then and as you know, you too will be place up for eviction this week"

Biggie: "....Melvin..who do you want to save?"

Melvin: "Big broda...i ma leave it just the way it is"

Biggie: "Repeat that for big brother"

Melvin: "...i'll leave the names just the way it is"

Biggie: "...........To confirm, the following three housemates will then be up for eviction this week. Annabel, and...Cleo, and yourself Melvin....Is this correct?"

Melvin: "YES Big broda"
cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2013
@rusello!!! Thanks i've seen it!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2013
dominique: @fork addict and lalosky lemme just chip in one or two things about Melvin and his action last nyt. Melvin as I see him is quite sensitive and compassionate fellow (not really for this type of game). The two times he had swapped anyone, you would just see the regret and torture written all over him. Last night, he had the opportunity to put up Nando but he knew he would prolly not be able to handle the guilt of his eviction or face him if he was saved. Melvin is just naturally good natured and not so strong minded. If it was an act, we would have seen through him by now. though he might not have the liver to play this type of game, most definately not the most interesting character. I don't think we should be so hard on him. Yes, I was annoyed at what he did last night, but I'm over it and now voting for him. Your pikin no fit vex you sotay, you go drive am comot house com invite another man's pikin grin.

Guys, as we drop votes for our boy. Let's remember to drop one or two for our Ghanaian cousin along the line. Let her have enough individual votes to send Natasha packing.

Imagine if every other housemate was quite sensitive and compassionate as Melvin. What do you think the game will be like? What if he becomes HOH again and he pulls this same crap again? If he knew that he was no longer up to the task after his swapping hakkem led to his eviction, then why did he accept the role as the head of house? the worst part of the whole story is that he had options men. Feza and nando and some even say Bimp. Altho i dont subscribe to Bimps inclusion on the list as a swappable option. well, he has done it this once and i hope he gets away with it. I am not sure africa will be that benevolent if he pulls that stunt a second time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2013
"My sheep hear My voice, I know them, and they follow Me." - Jh 10:27
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2013
shrimati: I have been unable to vote ooo. And to add, if you don't know sm1 very well please don't tell them the code we got some dudes here who disguise as Nigerians abeg. If I wanna vote its telling me to verify my email account and have done that but I can't vote. I just wanna do normal voting.

Ok, did you see the link in your Email addy?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2013
@ click2cbn, I have bombed your email since yesterday. However when i loggen on to NL and i saw your request again, I had to bomb your email.

@MS Nas, I bombed your email too yesterday.

@fashrola, Itsmodella has also confirmed that she has bombed your email. so i dont need to do that nomore.

@jasydaky,
I dont know why but i just feel uneasy within me, sending you the blueprint. However, as a last attempt at convincing me please speak your language. You said you are from bayelsa right, fortunately, a collegeague of mine is from nembe. so speak your language and ill call him to verify its authenticity. Once he does, your email too shall be bombed. No bullsheeting. Please bear with me. This sheet needs to be guarded jealously.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2013
Every day is a pleasure to vote for Melvin!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Durielsmomma23(f): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2013
shrimati: omo yoruba to gbe ni oke oya, kabooooo. You can vote online. I don't think you can use SMS since u aint in Africa.
ese pupo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ifax(f): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2013
[b][/b]Fork addict, please send to me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2013
@ fork Addict.
Emini vote Melvin predoye. Emini Melvin tarenimi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.