Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183359 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2013
@Fork addict, emi na fe package aggressive ibo yen. To show say I be real Omo Naija #TeamMelvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2013
While y'all are voting melvin....pls those watching we want live updates biko.....someone sid pokello was crying.....who knows why?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2013
How do i vote with sms?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict:

Imagine if every other housemate was quite sensitive and compassionate as Melvin. What do you think the game will be like? What if he becomes HOH again and he pulls this same crap again? If he knew that he was no longer up to the task after his swapping hakkem led to his eviction, then why did he accept the role as the head of house? the worst part of the whole story is that he had options men. Feza and nando and some even say Bimp. Altho i dont subscribe to Bimps inclusion on the list as a swappable option. well, he has done it this once and i hope he gets away with it. I am not sure africa will be that benevolent if he pulls that stunt a second time

Oga, that's the beauty of bba show. It brings together people with different backgorunds and personalities. Melvin may not be cut out for this type of dog-eat-dog show like bba, but he's in and we have to accecpt him for who he is. I only hope he tells his fellow hms that they must use their subsequent power of no on him henceforth.

The password for this week is Melvin/Selly. Yes we can! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict:

Imagine if every other housemate was quite sensitive and compassionate as Melvin. What do you think the game will be like? What if he becomes HOH again and he pulls this same crap again? If he knew that he was no longer up to the task after his swapping hakkem led to his eviction, then why did he accept the role as the head of house? the worst part of the whole story is that he had options men. Feza and nando and some even say Bimp. Altho i dont subscribe to Bimps inclusion on the list as a swappable option. well, he has done it this once and i hope he gets away with it. I am not sure africa will be that benevolent if he pulls that stunt a second time

Oga, that's the beauty of bba show. It brings together people with different backgorunds and personalities. Melvin may not be cut out for this type of dog-eat-dog show like bba, but he's in and we have to accecpt him for who he is. I only hope he tells his fellow hms that they must use their subsequent power of no on him henceforth.

The password for this week is Melvin/Selly. Yes we can! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict:
@jasydaky,
I dont know why but i just feel uneasy within me, sending you the blueprint. However, as a last attempt at convincing me please speak your language. You said you are from bayelsa right, fortunately, a collegeague of mine is from nembe. so speak your language and ill call him to verify its authenticity. Once he does, your email too shall be bombed. No bullsheeting. Please bear with me. This sheet needs to be guarded jealously.

@fork adict
Thanx bro, for your relentless effort so far. More grease to ya elbow.

As regard the bold...same here too (maybe we hv to leave him to go the "regular" way)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict:

Dont mind the fake dude joor.. very annoying... got home yesterday evening and slept off... couldnt imagine my shock when i woke up to reach for my phone and check.... Alas he didnt swap.... i wasnt surprised at the same time i was shocked.... I will keep saying that this season - the run... has the " most dumbest" and immature set of contestants... Instead of nominating strong competitions... they instead rely on their "emotions" to nominate.
O'neals swap was on-point.... Selly will definately waka....due to Melvin's strategic stunt he pulled last nite... As for Cleo... she can waka on sunday to go join her precious Hakeem... Fake couple....
As for Annabel.. she s just a FAKE GIRL... I TOT SHE WOULD NOMINATE THE NIGERIAN REPS... I wish she for waka this sunday but Cleo has got to waka.. Nastasha still has prospects with her Airtel Picnic Show...
Annabel's BBF (FEZA) had the guts to nominate to nominate her BBF... That girl na real witch... No one remembered her name at all.... maybe those her second - hand clothes she came with have been jazzed... Anyway Make friday come sharply... make she move go RH... make she go face Daffy duck...
Beverly o......... now on the "husband hunting level"....LOOOOOOL....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
Josydaky: How do i vote with sms?

Send: Vote Melvin
To: 34350

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jagudaman: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
Melvin put himself up for nomination o. Which kind wahala be this one?

http://www.jaguda.com/2013/07/09/bba-update-melvin-oduah-opts-to-nominate-himself-up-for-eviction/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
Feza and Bimp gossiping about how they cant stand Annabel ..... she irritates them, Feza says her timing when she talks is just off. Everything is annoying, to the point her sight even annoys Bimp...... this explains it...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
jaguda_man: Melvin put himself up for nomination o. Which kind wahala be this one?

http://www.jaguda.com/2013/07/09/bba-update-melvin-oduah-opts-to-nominate-himself-up-for-eviction/
Bro, that's stale news right now... we are voting....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
geez prince: @ fork addict,Abeg no spread or send that code to anyhow people o,plenty aliens dey here dey spy on us I just comot tvsa.co.za and u go fear as our mater dey trend unto say we dey vote aggresively for our Mel........Abeg no send am to anyhow peeps dem go disguise,dem go lie but dem be aliens #aliens nd spies alert#

Trust me now maguy. You no trust me? the kind scanning wey i dey do pass the one wey dey aso rock sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
We need to know whats happening in the house... Pls lets start giving updates as usual cos the thread is loosing its taste..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
ItsModela, I sent you a mail to your yahoo mail . Please respond
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict:

Trust me now maguy. You no trust me? the kind scanning wey i dey do pass the one wey dey aso rock sef
No tell me say u no believe I be Naija guy. I go dey free all through this week, so I go like vote Melvin aggressively. Shey make I dey expect the thing ni? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kslib
Send me the koko to my email, abeg. You know what I mean na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky:

Ok, did you see the link in your Email addy?
yes ooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
Durielsmomma23: ese pupo.
you are welcome, oree waaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
never thought I'd see the day when my 'naijaness' is doubted on nairaland. e dey pain sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
Yinkade: While y'all are voting melvin....pls those watching we want live updates biko.....someone sid pokello was crying.....who knows why?
Biggie asked of her son Passport. I think Biggie wanna surprise her!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
ladunsky: Feza and Bimp gossiping about how they cant stand Annabel ..... she irritates them, Feza says her timing when she talks is just off. Everything is annoying, to the point her sight even annoys Bimp...... this explains it...

LOLOL! EA consolidation my asss grin. The cardboard fortress is crumbling hard
Biko! The only EA I recognize is "Electronic Arts", the makers of this Star Wars game I'm currently playing on my laptop. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
ladunsky: Feza and Bimp gossiping about how they cant stand Annabel ..... she irritates them, Feza says her timing when she talks is just off. Everything is annoying, to the point her sight even annoys Bimp...... this explains it...

that black lips having bimp is now showing his real colors, and to think they were all seated @ the kitchen yestee murdering pokello lol.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict:

Abeg @ Forrk adict follow bomb me the blueprint.....lol @ bomb.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
Josydaky: How do i vote with sms?
u send vote Melvin to 34350 dats if u reside in naija........
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
shrimati: Biggie asked of her son Passport. I think Biggie wanna surprise her!
Oho! Now they want to pull viewers' emotional strings, abi? Na only Porky get pikin for that haus? They should also bring for Sulu, Feza, Natash and co na!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
mystikal: never thought I'd see the day when my 'naijaness' is doubted on nairaland. e dey pain sha.
I say en, the thing tire me sef. I don tire to prove myself so sey i decide to just dey do the normal way since yesterday. To make matter worse, no light to charge my fone to vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
DS; Dillish

Dillish says Melvin has been restless since last bight's decision. She thinks he's a good guy and wants him to know it's okay to make difficult decisions and she wouldn't hold him against him if he put her up. She says she wants him to talk to someone about it and is worried that he's stressed.

She believes they can win their hundred percent wager.

Meanwhile Diamonds have been given the second phase of this week's task after completing the first puzzle.
Rubies still on phase one

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
jaguda_man: Melvin put himself up for nomination o. Which kind wahala be this one?

U are old sch, u jst dey hear?na wa o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kslib: We need to know whats happening in the house... Pls lets start giving updates as usual cos the thread is loosing its taste..
No. this thread isn't losing its taste. on the contrary, its getting more interesting.
Most peeps are no longer watching. . . every1 is now tuned to General fork adict , the new HOH, with his ''aggressive voting'' mantra. I believe this trend will b adopted in 2015 ** contract tinz**
Buh, seriously, fork adict - i need the code . . . . . . plz don't laugh.

I ve been away, but on returning to the thread, i ve noted the following
1. Sir MELVIN [ he has bn knighted by d way ] has created enuf traffic by his singular action last nite, than whatever he has done since d beginning of d show. now, every1 is going home with an assignment from the class teacher.

2. Lol . . at everyone struggling to prove his nationality b4 fork adict. i ve learnt some yoruba & hausa words today.
3. Hmmm. . . @ bionicdude - u no gree o ! everybody dey accuse u of being zimbo, uganda etc Na im u begin rattle ur hostel and room number. Abeg, make una give am the code . e don try.
4. Lol @ lalaosky - NATIONAL SECRET. Very soon GEJ dem go begin notice wetin dey happen here.
5. Plz SAGirl - help us mobilise all south africans for melvin. we love you. Uti publicly endorsed Angelo for the final. Our Bev loves Angelo and wants to marry him. i like.
6. Also @ Zimbomatic - help us mobilise all zims for melvin. he loves hakeem and confessed to HMs that he MUST get to harare immediately after the show, whether he wins or not. so cute.
7. Melvinize - a new adjective. . . the act of showing compassion and forgiveness, and to unite. He melvinised for us on the cross of c*lvary . . . ** abeg i dey joke o ! **

Fork adict . . plz i need to help my country, send me the code. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
otumfour:

that black lips having bimp is now showing his real colors, and to think they were all seated @ the kitchen yestee murdering pokello lol.....

In fact, i just tire for the guy. Within a span of 24 hours? The guys gossip in the last 24 hours could last some people for a life time. ordinarily, he is a boring housemate. Now a gossip also? SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
geez prince: u send vote Melvin to 34350 dats if u reside in naija........
Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
DS. Annabel

Annabel says she's disturbed that she came up for eviction and hopes Africa saves her. She believes Melvin 'obviously saved himself' cos it's too early in the game to leave one's self up. On possible replacements, she feels it's between Feza, Bev(4 real?) And Nando.... She's shocked at Hakeem's exit and isn't sure what africa wants anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.