Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179162 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
StateOfMind: Angelo's nose twitching mannerism is such a huge turnoff.

Na wetin make me call am crack addict be dat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
spade: I like how Melvin is bonding with Natasha and making her feel at home.

I've come to find he's a very non-judgemental person, and despite the words of Hakeem, Beverly and the others regarding Natasha, he chooses to relate with her and make his conclusions on his own, cuz your findings regarding someone might not be the same with my findings regarding that same person.

That's cool. Liberal and non-malicious.

I like cool

Dats what I like abt Melvin seriously

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
ItsModella: yooooo...Nando just said that Selly gave him an STD.
Shooor!!! How nando con carry STD since my people say he no phuuck her.. Ok,na wireless phucking!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Divaville(f): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
miss sparkle: Someone call the fire service...selly's face is burning!!
Honestly fa!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
clefstone: Ooooops! Nando just told Bimp that Selly gave him STD
..WHATTTTT !!! Look that's it, nando must leave, selly is our sister weda we like it or not...no be ghana dey our back??..we r 1... I h8 nando 4 dis!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Shooor!!! How nando con carry STD since my people say he no phuuck her.. Ok,na wireless phucking!!!!
I wan say the same thing sef...abi dem do telepathic fvcking? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
N a 22 yr old Nando is making a 26 yr old Selly cry? Selly u no fit slap am? Him no get respect? LOL!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
I love GH:

LMAO! I know igbos. Isn't Nollywood dominated by Igbos? Is Mr Ibu not an Igbo guy? Most Igbo's look like him, and darker than the average Ghanaian. As for the Yorubas, I'll rather not go there, Because they are no different from SOUTH SUDANESE grin grin grin
ds olodo de hia de yarn rubbish when lil nando de brush his sis.smh. na 2 open yeye mouth 4 Nairaland una sabi. carry ur frustration go tzsland. wooohoo, chlamydia kwa, how he take confirm?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Make Sulu go give thanksgiving o, na so him for don carry chlamydia infection...tufia!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
I love GH:

LMAO! I know igbos. Isn't Nollywood dominated by Igbos? Is Mr Ibu not an Igbo guy? Most Igbo's look like him, and darker than the average Ghanaian. As for the Yorubas, I'll rather not go there, Because they are no different from SOUTH SUDANESE grin grin grin

The key word here is average. Ibu is far from average. I see you're frustrated.
Keep lying to yourself. Its cool.
It seems people here are programmed to think there's something wrong with being dark. There's nothing wrong with being dark but let's be real here and say it as it is.
Speaking of Nollywood. No wonder most of the fair skinned actors in Ghanaian movies are mixed race. Lmaooo. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Divaville: selly gave him Clamydia LOOOOOOOL

Lmao bimp asked him y he didn't use condoms nando was like "I tried she wouldn't let me".
Nando wicked.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
easyflex: Breaking news!!!
Nando is mad cos selly gave him chlamydiae infection. No wonder dude has been sick ... Too bad

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
miss sparkle: ..WHATTTTT !!! Look that's it, nando must leave, selly is our sister weda we like it or not...no be ghana dey our back??..we r 1... I h8 nando 4 dis!!
Dhurr!!! Selly isn't my sister. ..Nando is not my cousin and Melvin isn't my brother sef...they are all housemates I got to know via a reality show and as they've laid their beds...so they wud lie on it. Selly is on her way to Accra to jumpstart her career in ghollywood come Sunday...and Nando wud still stay for quite a looooonnnggg tym in the game. that's the sad truth. But the winner would be someone deserving...in Africa's weird opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
lighternote: in as much as selly might not be worth anything to ds id..io..t nando after chopping her kpomo, dude is a psycho. when juvenile delinquency is compounded by drug withdrawal syndromes n chronic psychosis, ds s what u get. I feel 4 selly right now.
ghanaians, gather ur strength n vote out ds fo.ol
That is a phucking lesson to girls who fall cheaply, why do you throw away a
r/ship for some stewpid western culture, I mean which descent african girl gets boned on the first night to a guy she just showed her fiancee's pics to? Phuck!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
sholay2011: Lemme say one fact....Bimp is on Nando's side...not Melvin. The only link of him with Mel (Bev) has been weakened. Now that hez HOH, lets see how he runs things. thank God Melvin didn't replace himsef wiv him.

Nando is a mental case oo. Dillish is on the right track on nominating him every Monday morning. Selly is gone already. I kinda pity how wasted she has bcom on d show...argue wiv sulu/natasha for ruby haus...come diamond...nando and odas tongue-lash d living daylight out of her. smh

Sholay....Oya go to bed....Alele! angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
ella.b:

Lmao bimp asked him y he didn't use condoms nando was like "I tried she wouldn't let me".
Nando wicked.
...OMO SEE GOBE, MOGBE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
ella.b:

Nando wicked.

*SHAKING HEAD IN DISGUST*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
speedyboi:

Sholay....Oya go to bed....Alele! angry angry
I wud go straight to bed...just after you do the same!!!!

Btw, welcome to big brother thread once again. I am small brother...welcome to ur diary session...how is speedyboi feeling today? lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
And Selly is the topic of discussion in RubYHOUSE TOO... Selly ruined them/?)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Divaville(f): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tonight must be everybody hates selly night cus I just switched to ruby house and oneAl, feza n sulu were blaming selly for their loss today. This is so sad...and to think that selly is fighting in diamonds cus she said ruby housemates r more supportive!! The irony...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nando just told bimp that he would have stabbed selly if it was a +.. In his words "I would have stabbed that bit.ch if it was a +"...
Na wa ooh!! I feel sorry for selly..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
Divaville: Tonight must be everybody hates selly night cus I just switched to ruby house and oneAl, feza n sulu were blaming selly for their loss today. This is so sad...and to think that selly is fighting in diamonds cus she said ruby housemates r more supportive!! The irony...
Your post is on point. I just smh for Selly. if she was a prophet (ess) like bro Oneal, she shud know these signs are not just of end time but divinely orchestrated signals for her eviction come Sunday. Praise the Lord!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ikbobby(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
loool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
For those here defending nonsense. Do you get std by not penetrating ? Nando just said selly gave him STD . Thats why the dude has been ill all week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 4nez(f): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nando to bimp- what if she is plus(hiv I guess), I asked her who she slept with before comin to d house and she said I don't know.. ;nando is so pissed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Nando just told bimp that he would have stabbed selly if it was a +.. In his words "I would have stabbed that bit.ch if it was a +"...
I hope Biggie seized Nando's steak knife, he's a very dangerous fellow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by clefstone(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
miss sparkle: ..WHATTTTT !!! Look that's it, nando must leave, selly is our sister weda we like it or not...no be ghana dey our back??..we r 1... I h8 nando 4 dis!!
Do u expect d dude to sing Kumbaya?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
ella.b:

Nando wicked.

Why isn't/wasn't she on medication? and does chlamydia manifest itself within a week? If Selly could smuggle it to the house why can't Nando do same?
That is a lesson to #CheatingGirls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
4nez: Nando to bimp- what if she is plus(hiv I guess), I asked her who she slept with before comin to d house and she said I don't know.. ;nando is so pissed
In sulus voice ***africa will be like chineke****
She no even know the last person wey she sleep with.. Kai!! Kai!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
click2cbn: N a 22 yr old Nando is making a 26 yr old Selly cry? Selly u no fit slap am? Him no get respect? LOL!!!!
i think selly is 24 or 25 o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
4nez: Nando to bimp- what if she is plus(hiv I guess), I asked her who she slept with before comin to d house and she said I don't know.. ;nando is so pissed
Nando is a fool. When he was talking about getting laid, he forgot that HIV abi na chlamydia is real abi? Now, he's crying as if he was räped.

And Selly too, why? How can she not know who she last slept with? Oh, too many bus stops, I suppose.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
warlord, wen he said selly gave him std,how many of d housemates was he telling it to? Only Bimp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.