Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,388 members, 7,864,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184012 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is a very serious matter oooooooo why sleep carry me now cry
Can someone please give me the real gist please please please cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
Biggy should cancel the rendezvous date for melvins safety!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
wetin dey worry biggy na?
y show us bassey and Melvin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Unprotected sex is not good oooo, make una wear condoms if not you'll be screaming d way nando is screaming...

My heart goes out to ghanians..una sorry o, I can also help u guys with stones just incase selly lands at kumasi airport grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
click2cbn: warlord, wen he said selly gave him std,how many of d housemates was he telling it to? Only Bimp?
of course, Bimp is the only person he can trust with such info.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Oh boy!
I can't stop laughing at the Nando-Selly mess

Chic was 1 of the best strategist in the game, she got messed up when she movd to DH to meet Nando and allowed him finger-phuck from behind-phuck from above grin, (whatever they did dat nyt) her

She should have just stayed in RH house jejely.

I feel for her sha.

But wait ooo... STD? Thot they were all medically checked before entering the house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
miss sparkle: Unprotected sex is not good oooo, make una wear condoms if not you'll be screaming d way nando is screaming...

My heart goes out to ghanians..una sorry o, I can also help u guys with stones just incase selly lands at kumasi airport grin

grin stone na small thing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
sholay2011:
Dhurr!!! Selly isn't my sister. ..Nando is not my cousin and Melvin isn't my brother sef...they are all housemates I got to know via a reality show and as they've laid their beds...so they wud lie on it. Selly is on her way to Accra to jumpstart her career in ghollywood come Sunday...and Nando wud still stay for quite a looooonnnggg tym in the game. that's the sad truth. But the winner would be someone deserving...in Africa's weird opinion.

On point
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
nando, bassey, Melvin and bimp all discussing selly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Moral of this Nando and Selly matter: Never have unprotected $ex, HIV is real, Chlamydia is real, Syphilis is real, Gonorrhea is real, all dem yeye STDs are real. May God help us o grin grin

Selllyyyyyyyyy...kai kai kai!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nando is really a child and Selly is equally as dumb. I no even pity them at all...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:

The key word here is average. Ibu is far from average. I see you're frustrated.
Keep lying to yourself. Its cool.
It seems people here are programmed to think there's something wrong with being dark. There's nothing wrong with being dark but let's be real here and say it as it is.
Speaking of Nollywood. No wonder most of the fair skinned actors in Ghanaian movies are mixed race. Lmaooo. Smh

LMAO @ 1st bolded

Peeps like Mr. Ibu are the average looking Nigerians (naturally). They are only dark because they are not bleaching grin

@ 2nd bolded
Yes, Ghanaian movies have few mixed race. At least they are not bleached grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
I love GH:

LMAO @ 1st bolded

Peeps like Mr. Ibu are the average looking Nigerians (naturally). They are only dark because they are not bleaching grin

@ 2nd bolded
Yes, Ghanaian movies have few mixed race. At least they are not bleached grin grin grin

Like i said, Ibu is nowhere near average, take it or leave it.

So where is your theory that Ghanaians are naturally fairer than Nigerians if you just agreed that the fair ones amongst your actors are mixed? Lmao
Dude you're really frustrated
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ghanaians, look on the bright side,
Your girl, Selly is trending on Twitter grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Omolola1: Oh boy!
I can't stop laughing at the Nando-Selly mess

All HATE/BEEF aside, a real lady wouldn't be
cheering for Nando right now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

All HATE/BEEF aside, a real lady wouldn't be
cheering for Nando right now.

Nor for Selly.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
chriskwaku:

On point
Charley, Selly has been STEWPID, I just can't stand cheating women, cheap ones as that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pls dis nando n selly news is so juicy....for those that saw it,did nando say that in everyone's presence or did he say it to just bimp alone,pls can someone answer me plsssssssss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
Didn't Nando also give Selly some mouth action? Maybe he infected her because since she went to the Ruby house, her skin has been really messed up.

Ichie Chlamydodo tinz!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
ItsModella:
of course, Bimp is the only person he can trust with such info.
Chai! I wonder how she will feel wen all these video conversations will b played to her! Well, she is an actress, she will just act over it!!! No wonda she was 'forming' wen Nando brought out those condoms in d rendezvous(spelling) room. Chick loves it raw!!

PS: Lets pray Nando is "lying" again like some peeps forced us to believe some pages ago! Amen!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
this one wey bassey know every guy boxers/briefs...na wa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ikbobby(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
abeg when dem go evict this Beverly, she dey annoy me walahi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ikbobby(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
ella.b:
O_O
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
pinky lips: Pls dis nando n selly news is so juicy....for those that saw it,did nando say that in everyone's presence or did he say it to just bimp alone,pls can someone answer me plsssssssss

just to bimp.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Melvin is beginning to come out of his shell.

Thanks to selly in the house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
ella.b:
LOL!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wetin dey worry beverly sef!!! She call bimp and said "i wanna hug you" and she did.. Later small,when the guy dey go,she call am hug am again.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
NANDO MUST GO!!!!! ...how can u humiliate a woman like that...its not fair!!! Gosh!!.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nando is a big fool...I wish I was in dat house...I will have dealt with his stupid azz...crack head
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
pinky lips: Pls dis nando n selly news is so juicy....for those that saw it,did nando say that in everyone's presence or did he say it to just bimp alone,pls can someone answer me plsssssssss
Kindly google it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ikbobby(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
miss sparkle: NANDO MUST GO!!!!! ...how can u humiliate a woman like that...its not fair!!! Gosh!!.
huh?? chill jor she gave him STD

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:
Like i said, Ibu is nowhere near average, take it or leave it.

So where is your theory that Ghanaians are naturally fairer than Nigerians if you just agreed that the fair ones amongst your actors are mixed? Lmao
Dude you're really frustrated

Awwwwww grin grin grin Why so much effort to deny Mr. Ibu from being the average Nigerian? No love for the guy at-all?. He is the average ooo, take it or leave it grin grin grin

And where did I mention Ghanaians being fairer than Nigerians? I thought my argument has been about Bev being the average Nigerian and she being darker than the average Ghanaian shocked shocked shocked

Oh THE AMAKA, you are really frustrated, CHILAX sis grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.