Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,412 members, 7,864,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184023 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2013
switella: ar u rly sure u frm ghana cus if u truly ar u wud no dat bleaching cream cnt work well on ghanaians cus deir dark skin no bi here oo

Hahahahahahaha!!! If bleaching cream works for the average Nigerian, who is naturally like a South Sudanese, let alone Ghanaians grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 12:08am On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: My heart goes out to selly!!! I feel 4 her, her life is ruined..what face will this girl have again?? Everi1 comes in2 d bba house to gain popularity and grow..but instead her life, relationship..everi thing she worked hard 4 is ruined..selly I'll vote 4 u !!! I h8 it wen women r being treated like garbage!!

She brought this on herself.Next time she would look before leaping.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2013
Am so disappointed in selly how can u allow this small boi to disrespect u like this...I feel sorry 4 u...I wish ur guy sees this n dump u...useless gerh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2013
4rm now on am only supporting Elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ifax(f): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2013
dominique:

And we're supposed to take his word for it? That ideot Nando seems like someone that can slander anybody to any extent just to feel better about his pathetic self. Why is he just revealing this piece of information after Selly just returned to the house? Didn't he just tell his housemates that he didn't go all the way with her when they were playing the truth or dare game? Which do we believe now? The STD story or the story that they didn't do anything? Why isn't Selly exhibiting any of these STD symptoms abi for only man body STD dey show? That boy is nothing but a psychotic deranged lier that has no business in the house in the firstplace. Gosh!!! I'm effin pissed! How I wish he can exhaust all his strikes and get the hell outta the house.
My heart actually bleeds for Selly. Even though she messed up, the amount of pressure she's been under this past week is enough to make anyone crack. Maybe its even the pressure that's affecting her skin colour cos apart from her skin, there's something about her face that's off-putting. Lesson to everybody out there not to let raging hormones get the best of them. Farewell Selly cry

Chlamydial infection of the neck of the womb (cervicitis) is a sexually transmitted infection which is asymptomatic for about 50-70% of women infected with the disease

In men, chlamydia shows symptoms of infectious urethritis (inflammation of the urethra) in about 50% of cases
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2013
But u guys check this out just sum days ago day they did d truth or dare and when asked if he had sex wide selly he wasn't too disgusted wid d question y now ....there is a possibility that he is not happy with her going to be with Melvin at d rendezvous
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 13, 2013
nkwako: But u guys check this out just sum days ago day they did d truth or dare and when asked if he had sex wide selly he wasn't too disgusted wid d question y now ....there is a possibility that he is not happy with her going to be with Melvin at d rendezvous
whichever way, he has given d girl a big assignment wen her stay in d house is over

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:16am On Jul 13, 2013
nkwako: But u guys check this out just sum days ago day they did d truth or dare and when asked if he had sex wide selly he wasn't too disgusted wid d question y now ....there is a possibility that he is not happy with her going to be with Melvin at d rendezvous
Ma guy are u dilish course mate? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2013
Bro...Nando never liked Selly...but his desperation to get laid overclouded his reasoning and made him whisper sweet words into selly's idi.otic ears wc made d latter fall. They have never been a couple...just se.xual partners. Their story is entitled;: 'Business gone bad'.

So, I don't believe in the jealous of Melvin bla bla. Let's be objective pls. Not everything that happens in the BB house revolves around Melvin. Nando is a psycho with his own mission...just like the Joker.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2013

LMAOOOOOOOOO. KEEP DREAMING!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 12:19am On Jul 13, 2013
dominique:

And we're supposed to take his word for it? That ideot Nando seems like someone that can slander anybody to any extent just to feel better about his pathetic self. Why is he just revealing this piece of information after Selly just returned to the house? Didn't he just tell his housemates that he didn't go all the way with her when they were playing the truth or dare game? Which do we believe now? The STD story or the story that they didn't do anything? Why isn't Selly exhibiting any of these STD symptoms abi for only man body STD dey show? That boy is nothing but a psychotic deranged lier that has no business in the house in the firstplace. Gosh!!! I'm effin pissed! How I wish he can exhaust all his strikes and get the hell outta the house.
My heart actually bleeds for Selly. Even though she messed up, the amount of pressure she's been under this past week is enough to make anyone crack. Maybe its even the pressure that's affecting her skin colour cos apart from her skin, there's something about her face that's off-putting. Lesson to everybody out there not to let raging hormones get the best of them. Farewell Selly cry

STD can reside in a woman's body without showing any visible symptoms until the disease has almost killed her. But for a guy - it is almost immediate.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:20am On Jul 13, 2013
..LMAOO...really?? Your a suspect!! Ur 1 of doze people who watch bba from twitter oo ..lool grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:21am On Jul 13, 2013
I've read comments here, and Everybody seems to be too hard on just selly. Yes, she messed up by giving it up to a guy after a few hours with him(if it really did happen). And yes, selly can be a drama queen, she's a gossip, but then she's a WOMAN...nando, is a MAN(so he claims), he should understand, and know better. You can't talk to(about) women like that no matter what; even if she "gave u chlymadia". telling bimp he slept with selly is wrong, and telling him she has chlymadia is wicked! He shouldn't hv slept with her without condoms if he cared so much about his well-being. But then, it only goes to show his level of maturity; nando is no different from hakeem, and should face the same level of contempt from viewers. He's publicly deformed disrespected women(pokello and selly) time and again...that's not right, and if his actions recently aren't worthy of a double strike, I don't know what is. Its a game, but there are boundaries and rules that must be maintained. I can't help but wonder if "women" who have been quick to condemn selly this evening are actually women...I am not a selly fan, I just hate to see manhood ridiculed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 12:21am On Jul 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Bro...Nando never liked Selly...but his desperation to get laid overclouded his reasoning and made him whisper sweet words into selly's idi.otic ears wc made d latter fall. They have never been a couple...just se.xual partners. Their story is entitled;: 'Business gone bad'.

So, I don't believe in the jealous of Melvin bla bla. Let's be objective pls. Not everything that happens in the BB house revolves around Melvin. Nando is a psycho with his own mission...just like the Joker.

Na you be the big bros, you to correct joor gbam!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2013
Any woman that condemns selly is (I'm sorry to say this) plain stupid!! It can happen to you to!! We all make mistakes , its just sad that she made hers with a LUNATIC! ..I'm not a fan of selly, but I'm a woman..I can imagine d pain she's going thru...and if u say she brought this upon herself, well yes I agree but can ani1 here say they haven't made mistakes 1 way or d other? I didn't think so too..# I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:26am On Jul 13, 2013
from Karen

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2013
pinky lips: Kai.e for just better say selly no come dis big brother,its bad enough not to win d money but this std matter fr face of africa as well as drama with fiancee wen she gets back home....all d same,its better to be a boring deliish like some would say than this,dis is just the height of disgrace in d face of a continent.

Yes true..am so ashamed...this is too much
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 12:34am On Jul 13, 2013
Nando is very wicked. He knows they are on TV. No matter what,he should have talk to her after the show. Who knows if he had the disease before the show. #sorry Selly,shit happens!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ganjafama(m): 12:34am On Jul 13, 2013
Selly is finished. I really pity her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:42am On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
It seems Ewe is majorly in Togo...I wonder why i've not heard Selly and Elikem speaking Ewe to themselves like Beverly and Melvin speak Igbo to themselves. Is Ewe one of the largest groups in Ghana?

They do speak Ewe when they r together...Ashantis r the largest followed by Fantis and then Ewes
Am so sad n disappointed rite now..I could have fought Nando if I was in the house...who forced him to sleep with...foolish dog...his useless moda gave him the std...stupid mofon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 12:44am On Jul 13, 2013
This nando vs selly crap has made my love for the game to dwindle. I can't stand a man disrespecting a woman irrespective of what she has done.
Just recalled nandos diary session where he said he is on a revenge mission. Thought it was pokello but now am thinking its this!
Really this show is getting very messy. I expect bba to take immediate action. Let selly just go home on sunday this humilation is too much! I won't be surprise if the useless small di.ck nando gets to the final and eventually wins.
Really don't feel like continuing with the show.
Gnit pips
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 12:47am On Jul 13, 2013
What a night! Abeg make I go sleep jare... Feel like sm1 just died..God please help selly, let her not commit suicide o..d devil is a liar..dis shit aint funny nomore..I'm really hurt!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:48am On Jul 13, 2013
For me there's a lot to learn here unprotected casual sex is bad. I feel Nando, if you get infected by someone it's hard to be 'mature'about it cos you keep thinking if na hiv nko?
Now be has to wait 6 months to re test.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:50am On Jul 13, 2013
Tuso: Am so disappointed in selly how can u allow this small boi to disrespect u like this...I feel sorry 4 u...I wish ur guy sees this n dump u...useless gerh

Imagine! A common 22 year-old boy wey dey wear slippers and stockings 24/7.
Selly don fall hand finish. Shame.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:53am On Jul 13, 2013
Briareos:

STD can reside in a woman's body without showing any visible symptoms until the disease has almost killed her. But for a guy - it is almost immediate.

Yes... Herpes is only one of the very few exceptions in which the roles are reversed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:57am On Jul 13, 2013
ella.b:
from Karen

Karen na onye ala grin

If to say Zeus decide to disrespect im girl come give Karen wetin she dey find, she for dey sing dis song?

She should be thanking Zeus for maintaining his moral ground and rejecting her advances cool

Let's keep it real.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:57am On Jul 13, 2013
[size=20pt]HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STILL VOTING MELVIN!!!![/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:58am On Jul 13, 2013
Drahmah: I've read comments here, and Everybody seems to be too hard on just selly. Yes, she messed up by giving it up to a guy after a few hours with him(if it really did happen). And yes, selly can be a drama queen, she's a gossip, but then she's a WOMAN...nando, is a MAN(so he claims), he should understand, and know better. You can't talk to(about) women like that no matter what; even if she "gave u chlymadia". telling bimp he slept with selly is wrong, and telling him she has chlymadia is wicked! He shouldn't hv slept with her without condoms if he cared so much about his well-being. But then, it only goes to show his level of maturity; nando is no different from hakeem, and should face the same level of contempt from viewers. He's publicly deformed disrespected women(pokello and selly) time and again...that's not right, and if his actions recently aren't worthy of a double strike, I don't know what is. Its a game, but there are boundaries and rules that must be maintained. I can't help but wonder if "women" who have been quick to condemn selly this evening are actually women...I am not a selly fan, I just hate to see manhood ridiculed.

HE IS A FOOL...I ONCE SAID ON THIS THREAD DAT I WILL LIKE NANDO AS A FRIEND...I TAKE BACK MY WORDS....IAM THINKING OF GOING TO SOUTHAFRICA COS OF THIS SHIT...IF I DECIDE ON GOING...I WILL WAIT 4 HIM OUTSIDE N I WILL TEACH HIM A BITTER LESSON
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 12:58am On Jul 13, 2013
Chrisbenogor: For me there's a lot to learn here unprotected casual sex is bad. I feel Nando, if you get infected by someone it's hard to be 'mature'about it cos you keep thinking if na hiv nko?
Now be has to wait 6 months to re test.

He wasn't raped,remember? Anyways, all i can say now is" what goes around comes around".
Am not siding Selly but Nando damaged her image.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:07am On Jul 13, 2013
viexcey:

He wasn't raped,remember? Anyways, all i can say now is" what goes around comes around".
Am not siding Selly but Nando damaged her image.
As a woman I understand how you would have sympathy for Selly I do too. Nando has certainly not endeared himself to women with the way he had treated her but have you paused to think what made the playful dude become so quiet the next week? He is inside this house 24 7 bottling up emotions ever since the Selly saga he has not been himself this could be a reason.

What if he gave Selly the infection you think Selly would be mature enough to keep it all to herself? Would you say then that Selly tarnished his image? As long as he is saying the truth is hard to fault him. This could have been hiv for all we know. I am not defending how he did it I am saying I understand.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 1:07am On Jul 13, 2013
STDs are diagnosed via signs and symptoms so testing is highly impossible.And even regards HIV, it takes about 6 months to manifest hence BB should test HMs twicewithin a 6 month period.Nando must have been exhibiting the signs and symptoms of an STD.ANd for his info, one cannot have just Chlamydia-It is gonorrhoea with chlmyydia being one of da organisms being targetted.For me,sex or no sex,STD or no STD,the fact still remains that Selly disrespected her fiance back at home big time.Going under the covers with another man who claims to like you is disrespectful period. Even if Nando is lying, Selly showed no respect to her man so Nando doesn't blink twice at disrespecting her either. I am Ghanaian but chale when someone has messed up,they've messed up.Just hope she learns from her mistakes.Nando needs Jesus that's all I can say.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 1:10am On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: What a night! Abeg make I go sleep jare... Feel like sm1 just died..God please help selly, let her not commit suicide o..d devil is a liar..dis shit aint funny nomore..I'm really hurt!

I can feel your anguish but hopefully all this drama would end when she is evicted on sunday.I know for certain the small boy would bad mouth her again after eviction but at least it would be in her absence

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.