Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184122 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2013
waxdude: Miss 3v3 nd the amaka e haff do ehhh angry
lol grin grin we are not fighting. But i agree it's enough.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2013
justloveme: i hope u guys are still voting oo,not just discussing alone today is d last day of voting.pls continue voting

BBA Analysts @ Madville
Don Freshmoney > BBA Analysts @ Madville
Magen Nxumalo this is what I posted there:::

NOTE:: FOR ALL THOSE RIGGING, REMEMBER BIGGIE/MNET/AUDITORS HAVE THE FINAL SAY, MAKE SURE WHEN RIGGING WEB/WAP VOTES, YOU SHOULD ALSO CONSIDER RIGGING SMSes. HERE IS THE INSIDE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW COUNTRY VOTES WORK:---
- HOUSEMATE THAT HAS A HIGHEST COUNTRY WEB/WAP VOTES MAY NOT NECCESSARILY WIN THAT COUNTRY VOTE.

-SMS COUNT 10 TIMES MORE THAN WEB/WAP VOTES. I.e. 10 WEB/WAP VOTES IS EQUAL TO ONE SMS VOTE. EXAMPLE. SAME APPLIED WHEN THERE WAS MXIT VOTING, 10 MXIT VOTES= 1 SMS

-A HOUSEMATE THAT HAS THE HIGHEST WEB/WAP VOTES IN A COUNTRY. E.G. ANGOLA, AMONG HIS OTHER NOMINEES, BUT HAS THE LOWEST SMS VOTES IN THAT COUNTRY MAY NOT BE ALLOCATED THAT COUNTRY VOTE. IF THIS HAPPENS, IT SHOWS THERE WAS MASSIVE RIGGING OF WEB VOTES IN THAT COUNTRY, AND THE HOUSEMATE MAY LOOSE THE COUNTRY VOTE. THERE MUST BE A RELATIONSHIP/CORRELATION BETWEEN WEB VOTES AND SMS VOTES.

-HOW A COUNTRY VOTE IS ALLOCATED TO A HOUSEMATE:, WEB/WAP PERCENTAGE VOTES OF EACH COUNTRY IS DIVIDED ACCORDING TO EACH PLATFORM BY THE AUDITORS, BY THIS METHOD, EVERYDAY IT IS DETERMINED WHO HAS THE HIGHEST WEB/WAP PERCENTAGE VOTES IN COUNTRIES. SMS VOTES ARE ONLY AUDITED AND VERIFIED AFTER THE VOTING LINE CLOSES ON SUNDAY. A HOUSEMATE MAY BE HAVING THE HIGHEST WEB/WAP VOTES IN A COUNTRY (E.g ANGOLA), I WOULD THINK THE HOUSEMATE HAS THAT COUNTRY, BUT SMS VOTES IN ANGOLA MAY STATE OTHERWISE. For instance, Melvin and Pokello are up, Melvin has the highest web/wap votes in Angola, he has 35,000 web/wap votes against Pokello 5,700 web/wap votes, but under Sms platform, Melvin only have 50 sms in Angola compared to Pokello 145. It shows therez mismatch, and this allows biggie/auditors to detect rigging in a country through web/wap votes. Thherefore pokello may be allocated Angola votes.

-IF THERE IS A COUNTRY VOTES TIE BETWEEN TWO HOUSEMATES, PERCENTAGE VOTES WOULD BE CONSIDERED TO DETERMINE WHO HAVE THE HIGHEST VOTES, OR WHO IS TO BE EVICTED FROM THE HOUSE.

THE DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, MNET AFRICA MRS, LINDA.S. KAMANGA SAYS THE REASON FOR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER INTERACTIONS BETWEEN FANS OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES NOT ONLY HELP TO INCREASE FANS OF THE SHOW, BUT TO DETECT IRREGULARITIES ACCUSTOMED TO VOTING PATTERN.
Yesterday at 10:37pm

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2013
But let's be real. Nando claims that in between the medical checkup and her arrival into the house, she supposedly told him she doens't even know who the guy is that she slept with? Idk how true this is but if its true then 1) Nando is a damn fool to still go on and sleep with her and go down on her with the absence of protection & 2) Selly really can't be that loose. I don't wanna believe it. But if she can cheat so easily on her fiance in front of Africa under those circumstances then its really doesn't seem surprising after all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2013
^^^ But what happened to the condoms that he hid under his pillow when Selly went downstairs? A lot of things dnt add up. I think both should be checked for std's. Big Brother should also make sure that condoms in that house are easily available as well as doing test regularly such as even 1 week or a day before they enter the house again so that incase they contracted an std etc from outside then it can be shown. I cant say who is better than the other or who gave an std to the other. The fact that you have unprotected sex with a stranger than am sorry but the fool is on you. Everyone should take responsibility for their actions.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2013
THE AMAKA: But let's be real. Nando claims that in between the medical checkup and her arrival into the house, she supposedly told him she doens't even know who the guy is that she slept with? Idk how true this is but if its true then 1) Nando is a damn fool to still go on and sleep with her and go down on her with the absence of protection & 2) Selly really can't be that loose. I don't wanna believe it. But if she can cheat so easily on her fiance in front of Africa under those circumstances then its really doesn't seem surprising after all.
Was it not after the deed was done he asked her? Me I agree that it was stupid to do it without protection but really Nando is still a victim here. I maintain that if it was Nando that gave her an std women here would demand for his head.
The whole saga shows that Selly has a poor judgement in picking men she goes to bed with I won't be surprised if she is in her early 20's and I don't mean her age.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2013
News: Selly step up your game – Nando
Sat, 13 Jul 2013 00:25
News: Selly step up your game – Nando
Things spiraled out of control very fast in the Diamond House, one minute they were all laughing, dancing and drinking together, the next minute Selly and Nando were at each other’s throats talking about Selly’s shortcomings in the Arena.

Selly was telling the Diamonds that they were talking behind her back and giving her a hard time saying she wasn’t giving the arena games her all. Nando was mean in his response, telling her that nobody cared about talking about her behind her back and that the truth was that she had disappointed her Housemates in the Arena Showdown last week Friday. “I was disappointed in you and so were they, even though they won’t say it,” Nando said cold heartedly. Clearly Nando is still blaming her for their loss. It was almost like these two weren’t all over each other just the other day. Things have seriously changed for them.

Bimp tried to intervene between the two while Bassey tried calming a stubborn Selly down. “You can just Nominate me on Monday if you want me gone, then next week I can leave,” She said in anger. Nando responded by saying that he’s not willing to wait for Nominations to tell her the truth. This is the point where she started crying and accusing all the Diamonds of giving up on people. Dillish kept telling her not to generalize Nando’s statement because that’s not what the rest of them thought about her. Selly eventually ran to the room and started looking at photos of her friends and family.

Do you think Selly really wants to go home at this point in her game?
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/15075/News-Selly-step-up-your-game--Nando.html?site=fullsite
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Lucyloo: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2013
THE AMAKA: But let's be real. Nando claims that in between the medical checkup and her arrival into the house, she supposedly told him she doens't even know who the guy is that she slept with? Idk how true this is but if its true then 1) Nando is a damn fool to still go on and sleep with her and go down on her with the absence of protection & 2) Selly really can't be that loose. I don't wanna believe it. But if she can cheat so easily on her fiance in front of Africa under those circumstances then its really doesn't seem surprising after all.

A lot happened than wat Nando is telling us. It's a pity we cn never hear Selly's side of the story....that is in defence to wat what Nando claims. I feel sorry for her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2013
omg! what am I seeing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Was it not after the deed was done he asked her? Me I agree that it was stupid to do it without protection but really Nando is still a victim here. I maintain that if it was Nando that gave her an std women here would demand for his head.
The whole saga shows that Selly has a poor judgement in picking men she goes to bed with I won't be surprised if she is in her early 20's and I don't mean her age.

So that was after? Lmao. The guy is coocooo. That's like medicine after death, so what was the point? Well that's his fault for "I'm gonna lay all the girls in the house, blah blah"
And what do you mean by that last part? Early 20s?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2013
Lucyloo:

A lot happened than wat Nando is telling us. It's a pity we cn never hear Selly's side of the story....that is in defence to wat what Nando claims. I feel sorry for her
Agreed. I don't understand why he is always on her case. This is too much. If you hate someone then just ignore them or let them be. He has a personal vendetta against her. This is going on another level.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2013
No medical doctor will treat one partner of an STI without treating the other. It makes the other person a threat to others. Biggie should just come out and tell us wat illness nando is being treated off....or worse off why he is allowing Selly to go untreated IF that be the case. STI or no STI, I am still voting Selly because at this particular juncture, my refusal to vote for selly will only make nando's intentions a success.....Some of us will not be fooled by nando..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2013
lola.luv:
omg! what am I seeing?
you are seeing things
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2013
THE AMAKA:

So that was after? Lmao. The guy is coocooo. That's like medicine after death, so what was the point? Well that's his fault for "I'm gonna lay all the girls in the house, blah blah"
And what do you mean by that last part? Early 20s?
Number of men she has slept with, if between two weeks to the show and inside the show she has done two men then do the backward calculation of when she is free. Remember that this sample data is when she is supposed to have a fiance, remove that constrain and add the multiplier effect of being an actor. Happy calculation. grin

Nando na mumu big one, this also shows that he sleeps with women without protection, if you take your mind back after the deed was done they were still lovey dover, check time line for when he said he wants to smash it everyday. Me thinks he changed when he realized that he don carry small Bisco fireworks inside him peeped and her not so palatable answer of skin diving with a dude two weeks before the show, my take is he is worried be could have gotten hiv from there which he told bimp meaning he did a test for hiv as well.

This na serious matter sha, the theme should be konji caused sti as a result of unprotected stupidity.

Why are you still awake sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2013
Today Melvin and Oneal may fight o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2013
Miss_3v3: Agreed. I don't understand why he is always on her case. This is too much. If you hate someone then just ignore them or let them be. He has a personal vendetta against her. This is going on another level.
Nando is obviously foolish......when he was busy licking up the pus*y he didnt remember what she told him as he claimed.......infact i have Selly to blame for opening her legs wide for that fluke of a guy called Nando
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2013
Miss_3v3: I honestly do not know what happened between Nando and Selly. I thought he had condoms in the house.Did he not hide one under his pilllow.If he has an std, with the type of guy he is, could he not have gotten it from outside? I for one am sad about what Selly did and she has brought disagrace unto herself but i am not going to condemn or judgge her for it because that is her cross to bear. I know there are a lot of people out there who are doing what she did or worse. Maybe she did make a mistake. Maybe they did not even have sex. I will not have this holier than thou attitude because i am not perfect. A sin is a sin in Gods eyes whether it be a lie, fornication etc. Even Betty and all the others who have had sex have not been condemned as much as Selly. In life nobody is the same. People have different views, morals etc. For some sex before marriage is a no no. While others it"s not a biggie. I"m not a big fan of Selly either but what NAndo is doing is wrong.

according to nando he wanted to use condoms but selly disagreed.
is it his fault? yes nando was wrong with d way he presented d matter but na STD we dey yarn o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2013
Tuso:

She is Ewe..Elikem is also Ewe..am also Ewe
so u r a female sheep? lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella:
Betty is not being lashed because what she had with Bolt wasn't just a mere sexual fling, it was obviously deeper than that. Selly on the other hand fell in less than 3 hours for somebody who wanted to get laid badly. I'm not being holier than thou but from a neutral standpoint, that is foolish. She has really disrespected her fiance, no kidding. Has anybody even considered what the man must be going through?

Obviously, what Nando did is very wrong. Nothing justifies the things he said to her but this incident should not be used as a medium to absolve Selly of all the blame like some people are trying to do. It's really funny how some people were calling Selly a wh0re and all sorts of vile names until Nando said all those nasty things to her and they're all trying to make her look innocent.

When they were under the sheet, Nano kept forcing her n she said no...I didn't see the part she gave in..my problem with Nando is dat since no one forced him to sleep with her he should shut up n not complain abt std...he thinks selly told the girls how small his dick is n the fact dat he came in 5 seconds so he is mad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2013
ella.b:

according to nando he wanted to see condoms but selly disagreed.
is it his fault? yes nando was wrong with d way he presented d matter but na STD we dey yarn o.
...Abegi dont mind Nando, he is just opening his mouth wide talking rubish, Selly refused condoms and also force his dic*k inside her pus*y...let him save the story to his last born angry[quote author=ella.b]

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2013
spade: I think Nando will be disqualified soon.

I believe so too. Such and immature tw.at.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2013
spade: Guys, I think this thread is now the largest in Nairaland history!

I've visited other sections of this website (Politics, Religion, Autos, etc) and clicked the "Posts" button at the top of each table to arrange the threads by number of posts, and so far, no other thread comes close to this one!

500 Pages! My broda, no be small tin ooo.

Have you tried the job section? You'll see threads that span over 1000 pages e.g the NNPC thread or NLNG thread of a couple of years back
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2013
he should be thrown out of the house immediately! wtf!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2013
dominique:

And we're supposed to take his word for it? That ideot Nando seems like someone that can slander anybody to any extent just to feel better about his pathetic self. Why is he just revealing this piece of information after Selly just returned to the house? Didn't he just tell his housemates that he didn't go all the way with her when they were playing the truth or dare game? Which do we believe now? The STD story or the story that they didn't do anything? Why isn't Selly exhibiting any of these STD symptoms abi for only man body STD dey show? That boy is nothing but a psychotic deranged lier that has no business in the house in the firstplace. Gosh!!! I'm effin pissed! How I wish he can exhaust all his strikes and get the hell outta the house.
My heart actually bleeds for Selly. Even though she messed up, the amount of pressure she's been under this past week is enough to make anyone crack. Maybe its even the pressure that's affecting her skin colour cos apart from her skin, there's something about her face that's off-putting. Lesson to everybody out there not to let raging hormones get the best of them. Farewell Selly cry
No dominique - i don't agree with u. Not all STDs are d same. Gonorrhea for example, has no external symptoms on the female. But in the male, u get painful urination & fever which is worse in the evenings.
Am surprised u placed so much trust in that '' truth or dare '' shyt. That was a wash. So many fakes - dellish, melvin, feza even nando took almost 10 mins to answer . I suspect he didn't want to humiliate Selly, by admitting openly to the HMs they did it.
Again, some STDs have a window period. . like HIV. U may do ur medicals 2 weeks to the BBA show, and u won't get any positives. But when the incubation period elapses, and the window close, the symptoms begin to appear.

Hope i haven't bored u guys. . . .and plz, enough of this Naija- Gh shyt. it wud be a tragedy if after 500 pages, and a few weeks to the grand finale, this thread is shut down.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2013
dominique:

And we're supposed to take his word for it? That ideot Nando seems like someone that can slander anybody to any extent just to feel better about his pathetic self. Why is he just revealing this piece of information after Selly just returned to the house? Didn't he just tell his housemates that he didn't go all the way with her when they were playing the truth or dare game? Which do we believe now? The STD story or the story that they didn't do anything? Why isn't Selly exhibiting any of these STD symptoms abi for only man body STD dey show? That boy is nothing but a psychotic deranged lier that has no business in the house in the firstplace. Gosh!!! I'm effin pissed! How I wish he can exhaust all his strikes and get the hell outta the house.
My heart actually bleeds for Selly. Even though she messed up, the amount of pressure she's been under this past week is enough to make anyone crack. Maybe its even the pressure that's affecting her skin colour cos apart from her skin, there's something about her face that's off-putting. Lesson to everybody out there not to let raging hormones get the best of them. Farewell Selly cry
No dominique - i don't agree with u. Not all STDs are d same. Gonorrhea for example, has no external symptoms on the female. But in the male, u get painful urination & fever which is worse in the evenings.
Am surprised u placed so much trust in that '' truth or dare '' shyt. That was a wash. So many fakes - dellish, melvin, feza even nando took almost 10 mins to answer . I suspect he didn't want to humiliate Selly, by admitting openly to the HMs they did it.
Again, some STDs have a window period. . like HIV. U may do ur medicals 2 weeks to the BBA show, and u won't get any positives. But when the incubation period elapses, and the window close, the symptoms begin to appear.

Hope i haven't bored u guys. . . .and plz, enough of this Naija- Gh shyt. it wud be a tragedy if after 500 pages, and a few weeks to the grand finale, this thread is shut down.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2013
lola.luv:
he should be thrown out of the house immediately! wtf!
Supported!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2013
ItsModella:
True. I really wonder where Biggie picked Nando from. He talked about how he would have stabbed her if she had given him HIV. Like who says that? It wasn't even like Selly r.aped him, the act was mutual. The guy is psychotic and the last thing we need is him stabbing Selly in the middle of the night.

He thinks he is the only crazy guy...I wcould have dealt with him if I was there
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2013
ifax:

Chlamydial infection of the neck of the womb (cervicitis) is a sexually transmitted infection which is asymptomatic for about 50-70% of women infected with the disease

In men, chlamydia shows symptoms of infectious urethritis (inflammation of the urethra) in about 50% of cases
Yeah, u are right. but am not going to stick for chlamydia as a diagnosis in this case, just because Nando said so. What does he know about STDs ? They should call in a doctor ASAP.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2013
[quote author=Chrisbenogor]
Number of men she has slept with, if between two weeks to the show and inside the show she has done two men then do the backward calculation of when she is free.

Are you sure she has slept with 2 men.?I know Sulu has been on her case but dont remember her sucumbing to his desire
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2013
bintsdeyi:

BBA Analysts @ Madville
Don Freshmoney > BBA Analysts @ Madville
Magen Nxumalo this is what I posted there:::

NOTE:: FOR ALL THOSE RIGGING, REMEMBER BIGGIE/MNET/AUDITORS HAVE THE FINAL SAY, MAKE SURE WHEN RIGGING WEB/WAP VOTES, YOU SHOULD ALSO CONSIDER RIGGING SMSes. HERE IS THE INSIDE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW COUNTRY VOTES WORK:---
- HOUSEMATE THAT HAS A HIGHEST COUNTRY WEB/WAP VOTES MAY NOT NECCESSARILY WIN THAT COUNTRY VOTE.

-SMS COUNT 10 TIMES MORE THAN WEB/WAP VOTES. I.e. 10 WEB/WAP VOTES IS EQUAL TO ONE SMS VOTE. EXAMPLE. SAME APPLIED WHEN THERE WAS MXIT VOTING, 10 MXIT VOTES= 1 SMS

-A HOUSEMATE THAT HAS THE HIGHEST WEB/WAP VOTES IN A COUNTRY. E.G. ANGOLA, AMONG HIS OTHER NOMINEES, BUT HAS THE LOWEST SMS VOTES IN THAT COUNTRY MAY NOT BE ALLOCATED THAT COUNTRY VOTE. IF THIS HAPPENS, IT SHOWS THERE WAS MASSIVE RIGGING OF WEB VOTES IN THAT COUNTRY, AND THE HOUSEMATE MAY LOOSE THE COUNTRY VOTE. THERE MUST BE A RELATIONSHIP/CORRELATION BETWEEN WEB VOTES AND SMS VOTES.

-HOW A COUNTRY VOTE IS ALLOCATED TO A HOUSEMATE:, WEB/WAP PERCENTAGE VOTES OF EACH COUNTRY IS DIVIDED ACCORDING TO EACH PLATFORM BY THE AUDITORS, BY THIS METHOD, EVERYDAY IT IS DETERMINED WHO HAS THE HIGHEST WEB/WAP PERCENTAGE VOTES IN COUNTRIES. SMS VOTES ARE ONLY AUDITED AND VERIFIED AFTER THE VOTING LINE CLOSES ON SUNDAY. A HOUSEMATE MAY BE HAVING THE HIGHEST WEB/WAP VOTES IN A COUNTRY (E.g ANGOLA), I WOULD THINK THE HOUSEMATE HAS THAT COUNTRY, BUT SMS VOTES IN ANGOLA MAY STATE OTHERWISE. For instance, Melvin and Pokello are up, Melvin has the highest web/wap votes in Angola, he has 35,000 web/wap votes against Pokello 5,700 web/wap votes, but under Sms platform, Melvin only have 50 sms in Angola compared to Pokello 145. It shows therez mismatch, and this allows biggie/auditors to detect rigging in a country through web/wap votes. Thherefore pokello may be allocated Angola votes.

-IF THERE IS A COUNTRY VOTES TIE BETWEEN TWO HOUSEMATES, PERCENTAGE VOTES WOULD BE CONSIDERED TO DETERMINE WHO HAVE THE HIGHEST VOTES, OR WHO IS TO BE EVICTED FROM THE HOUSE.

THE DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, MNET AFRICA MRS, LINDA.S. KAMANGA SAYS THE REASON FOR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER INTERACTIONS BETWEEN FANS OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES NOT ONLY HELP TO INCREASE FANS OF THE SHOW, BUT TO DETECT IRREGULARITIES ACCUSTOMED TO VOTING PATTERN.
Yesterday at 10:37pm

Wow..this is really interesting. if this is true, I guess it explains why pokello has been getting some unexpected country votes so far. Some people mentioned earlier that their families who do not care about region\nationality take time to vote massively via sms for pokello. And the last paragraph about using social media to detect irregularities is a good move. I'm really looking forward to how africa voted this sunday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2013
Tonight will be fun!!! Elikem was teaching feza how to play tennis and she told him that in the other house,melvin is the champion...
Elikem now said he will play tennis with melvin tonight... It will be fun to watch considering that both of them are good players... Go boys!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2013
If Biggie knows he can't handle business, freaking stop endangering people's life and let them ALL GO HOME. This has gone beyond entertainment. this is SICK!!

How can he not take steps over such insanity? Doesn't he know his silence means consent? Haba!

Someone says he would have stabbed another and he wasn't immediately bundled out? He is defaming another and he hasn't been cautioned? He is so hateful and spiteful yet they leave him to run free till he carries out his threats, abi? OK o. We'll see!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2013
Nando has killed my interest for the game. I will on watch nominations and evictions. A man should show some respected to ladies irrespective of their shortcomings.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.