Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183985 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tuso:

She is Ewe..Elikem is also Ewe..am also Ewe

Like who gives 2 forks whether you are ewe or ewedu?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
soloqy:

What in the world are you feeling like? Grow up dude.
Haha" is not a message worth replying to, but, since you want to know how I feel like,.. I just don't feel a fvck, I no longer feel a fvck, well, I do, but for your sake fvck it, I feel bigger than you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mama natasha wan start her show for diamond oh...corekt cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tuso:

I rushed in typing dat...but southafricans r one of the most silly kind of pple on the continent

Nah my man that was offensive
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
sholay2011: Mama natasha wan start her show for diamond oh...corekt cool
No forget to update us oooh!!! Na ur hand we dey!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
ozodigboo:
i can't believe that with all the cash being pumped into the show via airtel, endemol, mnet etc, - THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE TOILET in each of the houses ? SMH
Are you shitting me?!
One toilet for like 12HM?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hakeem's tweet;
Everyone loves 9ja dem just dey hate cus dem no get d 9ja blood...

@ HulkMandaza 15h
@BBTHECHASE ..i miss my little
fights with Dillish... cry
View details ·

Hakeem Mandaza
@ HulkMandaza 15h
@BBTHECHASE Naija a de
com...Hakeem for Nollywood
babeeeeeeeey...
View details ·

Hakeem Mandaza
@ HulkMandaza 15h
@BBTHECHASE Hakeeem partying
like a rockstar.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
And to think I had plans of travelling to Ghana for ny share of Selly,s national cake? SMH. God I thank you ooooo.

Aunty Selly, abeg waka faaaaaaarrrr with your rotten toto wey you dey take kobalise people so
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nando just described himsef in.5 words: sexualy active, ladies man, athletic, ambitious and doesnt give a fck. He said he had his first sex at d age of 12 shocked And said he was sexualy attracted to Dillish when he first entad d haus but she turned him down saying shez nt dt kind of girl. But he doesn't see it as rejection but a honest move. I was just pitying selly as if he was implying she was the loose one.

He said he has a bad temper. He said his dream girl has to also 'be blazing' lyk him...smoke weed...and be athletic.

He said he was sexualy attracted to Selly too....he saw her booty and he liked it. He said he told her and (selly feels somehow...awww) he told her he wanted to bang her. He said after banging, he moves on...no emotional attachments. This guy is really a psycho.

His motto in life is: "Don't give a fvck!". PSYCHO!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
sholay2011: Nando just described himsef in.5 words: sexualy active, ladies man, athletic, ambitious and doesnt give a fck. He said he had his first sex at d age of 12 shocked And said he was sexualy attracted to Dillish when he first entad d haus but she turned him down saying shez nt dt kind of girl. But he doesn't see it as rejection but a honest move. I was just pitying selly as if he was implying she was the loose one.

He said he has a bad temper. He said his dream girl has to also 'be blazing' lyk him...smoke weed...and be athletic.

He said he was sexualy attracted to Selly too....he saw her booty and he liked it. He said he told her and (selly feels somehow...awww) he told her he wanted to bang her. He said after banging, he moves on...no emotional attachments. This guy is really a psycho.
Hmmmmn!!! That guy ba real agbero!!!!
Keep dem coming!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
fork adict: And to think I had plans of travelling to Ghana for ny share of Selly,s national cake? SMH. God I thank you ooooo.

Aunty Selly, abeg waka faaaaaaarrrr with your rotten toto wey you dey take kobalise people so

grin grin

You are hilarious, dude.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
Miss_3v3: Biggie enjoys the controversy as it brings more ratings, but truth be told if they both have std's then they both should go home. People are sharing showers etc and can contract std's easily. Who knows if someone else in that house also has an std
Em...em...before we get over ourselves, STD is STILL "Sexually Transmitted Disease" and not "Shower/Toilet Transmitted Disease".
No point sending them home. Nando shd be checked to confirm and both shd be treated.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
fork adict: And to think I had plans of travelling to Ghana for ny share of Selly,s national cake? SMH. God I thank you ooooo.

U na pro now, u no go enter rain without raincoat!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bimp on the hotseat. He said he has a very committed relationship at home and wouldn't do anything to compromise that. He said he has had many hard-ons in da house...it's natural (abi oo...nawa for ds natasha sef)

Self description in five words: honest humble loving ambitious. ..

His motto: Never give up.

If he had superpowers...he wud like to know what ppl are thinking.

His phobia is not to be successful in life. He said he wud av pursued dis ladies if he didn't av a relationship back home: Beverly and Dillish. I knew he liked Dillish! Kai!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
sholay2011: Nando just described himsef in.5 words: sexualy active, ladies man, athletic, ambitious and doesnt give a fck. He said he had his first sex at d age of 12 shocked And said he was sexualy attracted to Dillish when he first entad d haus but she turned him down saying shez nt dt kind of girl. But he doesn't see it as rejection but a honest move. I was just pitying selly as if he was implying she was the loose one.

His motto in life is: "Don't give a fvck!". PSYCHO!! grin

A beg, what banging is he talking about? A beg, he should pack his 30 second self to one side. Who knows if it's the untreated STI that turns him limp after a sorry, miserly 30 seconds.tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abeg abeg, Beverly is prettier than selly 100%. how una take dey judge beauty Biko. Beverly without makeup>>>>>>>selly with/without makeup. QED

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly on the hot seat. Natasha says shez wild fun and entertaining (as if you like her *yimu*).

Beverly said she feels gud abt what Bimp said abt her. And finds kissing Angelo cool. She wud get to know him better at the rendezvous room and looking forward to it.She says der is nufin btw angelo and hher now but we wud see as it goes.

Her craziest moment in da house is kissing Angelo last Saturday.

If she had superpowers, she wud like to appear and disappear. Why? because she wud be able to go to wereva she likes without a car...and wud easily steal money from banks.

She said she was in love wiv lk4 but she is over it and doesnt like being a second option. And she wasn't upset about him not giving her the avatar.

Annabel says angelo always told her he had a gf back home and wat wud bev do in such situation? Bev said bimp and nando have advised her to go for it and she wud!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
fork adict:

Like who gives 2 forks whether you are ewe or ewedu?

U dey mad or sumtin, sum1 asked a question whether Selly or Elikem is Ewe n I replied...don't bring urself wati

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bev na fine girl jare. See as she fresh. Na only her leaking mouth be the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bev is truly beautiful oo.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Biggy kept all the letters of the ruby housemates in a shredding machine.. He also kept all the letters of diamond housemates in a shredding machine..
These are letters from home..
Now,the shredding machine has a red button.. If the ruby housemates activate the shredding machine,the diamonds will loose their letters... If the diamonds do he same,ruby will loose all their letters sent from home..
If both houses refuse to shred the letters,biggy will do it himself...
Biggy said he wants to test both houses selflessnesss....
Diamonds refused to do it but the ruby house shredded the diamonds letters..
So ruby house got their letters but diamonds didnt...
Later on,biggy surprised the diamonds by also giving them their letters from home..
Diamonds are very happy that they were not selfish and still got their letters...
This is a very good social experiment! Biggie shd have kept their letters and called it one for the other house so that once u shred.....u lose ur letter! We all know its only about 3 people that are the bad apples in ruby...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
sigmundfreud:
Em...em...before we get over ourselves, STD is STILL "Sexually Transmitted Disease" and not "Shower/Toilet Transmitted Disease".
No point sending them home. Nando shd be checked to confirm and both shd be treated.

Lol so you don't think sharing toilets with someone who has an std can be passed?
Anyways this is what the admin has to say on Selly's page:
Now about that boy Nando's allegations.

Before Selly went to South Africa,I personaly went with her to do her vaccination for her 1st visit.
Prior to her 2nd and final flight she went for a thorough Medical check up including STD's etc.
She was declared clean and fit and tested negetive for all the STD'S.

Once in South Africa ,as per the norm,all housemates went for medical tests before being allowed into the BBA house.
Thus she went for a 2nd round of thorough tests and again proved negetive.

Whatever evil intentions this boy has against Selly only God and him knows.
His mission is to tarnish Selly's image as much as he can but thats his problem.
His actions show his immaturity and state of mind.

And his reasons for keeping up with his lies,its up to him and his conscience.

The picture being projected of Selly is not who she is.
Selly is a down to earth fun loving person who wouldn't hurt a fly.
Everyone who knows her will tell you how friendly and kind she is.

Yes,she made a mistake to befriend that mop head Nando.
But its over now,Thank God.

She is still our girl and we adore her for her determined spirit in life.
Whatever she is, we love her just the way she is.

Admin 1& 2
‪#‎Team‬ we love Selly

Lets leave this std/sti issue. Biggie should come out and investigate. Lets not throw rocks at someone when we are not sure whether it is true or not.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
lola.luv:

A beg, what banging is he talking about? A beg, he should pack his 30 second self to one side. Who knows if it's the untreated STI that turns him limp after a sorry, miserly 30 seconds.tongue
I

I blame him not...when he clocks 25 going...he will prrobably find out he is nobody...his eyes will open
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
Melvin's turn. cool

Natasha asked why he is shy...lol.

She said ppl say he likes Maria and Selly shocked and he shud clarify.

Melvin says he and Maria are cool and got along very well. He said she was evicted unfortunately and when they get outside...they wud see how tinz go from der.

He says Selly is his very gud friend and they get along very well that they are both actors.

He answered that he had e.r.ections when he shared a bed wiv Maria den but said it's normal and inevitable...nothing special.

Considering all circumstances presently. ..he wud say NO that as regards eyeing sum other girl in the house.

He is hardworking, dedicated, fun loving, social etc.He said he wud pick Maria over Selly considering circumstances. ..before nko? U wan pick Selly ni
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
melvin said he does hv erectn anytym maria slps on his bed and itz none of his biz if angelo had feelns 4 maria.he said hez God-fearing,hardworking,dedicated,funloving and social.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Fø̲̣̣я̅ those running there mouth that selly is a virgin, bressze don blow Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡°˚˚˚° , so does the so called selly mom n gh have anyfin to say @ dis point....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
nando asked who he'll pick btw maria and selly and he said maria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Melvin just made me proud!! Natasha asked him that since maria is no more here,who does he think he might have something for.. She asked him to mention a girl and he said nobody and the camera man con zoom dillish face.. Like WTF,seriously!!!!!!! She didnt look impressed... (shey na una say melvin facial expression was not ok during the truth and dare game,,) Well,dillish's face wanst ok also... Hehehe!!!
Nando asked melvin who he will choose btw maria and selly and he Said maria...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
wow! im loving bev's red dress.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Melvin just made me proud!! Natasha asked him that since maria is no more here,who does he think he might have something for.. She asked him to mention a girl and he said nobody and the camera man con zoom dillish face.. Like WTF,seriously!!!!!!! She didnt look impressed... (shey na una say melvin facial expression was not ok during the truth and dare game,,) Well,dillish's face wanst ok also... Hehehe!!!
Bro, your over analysis fit wake Lazarus up for the second tym. Dillish was impassive abt the whole thing. She and Melvin are gud friends and don't be shocked if they leave d house and start dating. Things change cool There are just circumstances around them and I'm not a crazy fan of Mellish. But I like both as individuals that are equally deep and have comportment and are calculative.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Yeah, I also noticed the look on her face. What does she really want?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Did you guys watch when natasha asked melvin if he had an e.rection when maria was sleeping on his bed? Melvin answered yes cos he's a man..
Natasha now asked melvin if maria also had an e.rection? Melvin now burst out laughing.. Lwkmd!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.