Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,502 members, 7,854,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181404 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2013
so nando and selly hv std? I'm gonna apply sm chastity belt sharp sharp, so my love melvin wl soon hv std? *smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2013
Two adults with brains in this mordern age decided to have uprotected sex,now there is problem,nando is not happy i know,nobody will be happy contacting s.t.d...bt he could hve been more discreet with the issue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Tonight will be fun!!! Elikem was teaching feza how to play tennis and she told him that in the other house,melvin is the champion...
Elikem now said he will play tennis with melvin tonight... It will be fun to watch considering that both of them are good players... Go boys!!!!
I hope Elikem still does not think Feza is his friend. SMDH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2013
For those who think we take BBa seriously,look at these....
Pokello has a campaign group who share caps and t-shirts to people and urging them to vote for her.. She even has a fan base in uk... Hehehe
Annabel's campaign managers have created a raffle draw for people who vote for annabel to win amazing prices..
www.bbafrica.tv
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Tonight will be fun!!! Elikem was teaching feza how to play tennis and she told him that in the other house,melvin is the champion...
Elikem now said he will play tennis with melvin tonight... It will be fun to watch considering that both of them are good players... Go boys!!!!

All this Melvin this, Melvin that Feza is doing all over the place, sebi its just to create resentment for him, so that the idea of him being THE COMPETITION will be reinforced in the minds of the other guys. Mtscew! We know that game, na today?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2013
chriskwaku:

I can feel your anguish but hopefully all this drama would end when she is evicted on sunday.I know for certain the small boy would bad mouth her again after eviction but at least it would be in her absence
with all due respect, i suggest Selly opts for voluntary withdrawal. Because she may NOT be evicted tomorrow, and it will b one more week of agony facing Nando.
If she withdraws and gives her reasons, every HM, and the WHOLE AFRICAN CONTINENT will turn against Nando.
Even the rep who usually comes to give IK the sealed envelope on eviction day, will be shouting '' Nando ! Nando !! u are out !'', as she comes to the stage.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2013
DILLISH: so nando and selly hv std? I'm gonna apply sm chastity belt sharp sharp, so my love melvin wl soon hv std? *smh
ARE U SURE U DNT HV STD TOO? EE NO DEY SHOW FR FACE O, DILLISH MY YANSH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2013
lola.luv:
If Biggie knows he can't handle business, freaking stop endangering people's life and let them ALL GO HOME. This has gone beyond entertainment. this is SICK!!

How can he not take steps over such insanity? Doesn't he know his silence means consent? Haba!

Someone says he would have stabbed another and he wasn't immediately bundled out? He is defaming another and he hasn't been cautioned? He is so hateful and spiteful yet they leave him to run free till he carries out his threats, abi? OK o. We'll see!
Biggie enjoys the controversy as it brings more ratings, but truth be told if they both have std's then they both should go home. People are sharing showers etc and can contract std's easily. Who knows if someone else in that house also has an std
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2013
Miss_3v3: I hope Elikem still does not think Feza is his friend. SMDH
Well,i believe elikem is now wiser!! Both of them look happy playing tennis though but when its time for business,everybody go park well...
You know,sometimes people get lost in happy moments and forget that they have rivals..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2013
Let's bow our heads , hold hands and pray beverly does not pull a selly on us! #thatsall

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2013
Are we sure the other housemate safe?afterall they share the same toilet and bath,i heard u can contact s.t.d from the toilet
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2013
chrisbenogor:

Why are you still awak sef?

You're right. I should be sleeping. But i slept earlier in the evening. This BBA really affects my sleeping patterns.
Lmao.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: Let's bow our heads , hold hands and pray beverly does not pull a sell on us! #thatsall
She wont try that shyte.. She knows her mumu is watching!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2013
ella.b:

according to nando he wanted to use condoms but selly disagreed.
is it his fault? yes nando was wrong with d way he presented d matter but na STD we dey yarn o.

Nando is lying...he has sumtin against her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2013
Dannyxy: Are we sure the other housemate safe?afterall they share the same toilet and bath,i heard u can contact s.t.d from the toilet
DEM DEY SHARE JACUZZI,

Y SHE NO GREE SLP WT SULU NW, EE GO DEY ENTERTAINN TO SEE SULU STRAINNG IN PAIN TO PASS JST A SMALL VOLUME OF URINE (gonorrhoea),,,NANDO DON SPOIL D WAY I DEY SEE SELLY NW, NW IF SEE SELLY FR ANY GHOLLYHUD MUVIE, NA STD TINZ GO DEY RUN THRU MY MIND

NANDO NA FOOL/WICKED
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2013
dmalam:
ARE U SURE U DNT HV STD TOO? EE NO DEY SHOW FR FACE O, DILLISH MY YANSH

LWKMD!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2013
Miss_3v3: Another thing i must say i find ironic in all this Selly and Bev thing is this. A lot of Nigerians are quick to go on about Ghanaians being dark and black or charcoal. So for some of you to now say black is beautiful is quite ironic because what you have been teasing us about from KIngdom come is what others have been teasing you guys about. I hope the next time you tease us about being dark, i hope you will still shout black is beautiful. Another ironic thing is the bleaching. Going on and on as if there is no bleaching in Nigeria. I guess esp in the movie industry and still in our society. Lighter skin seems more attractive than darker skin so i guess that is the reason Selly and majority of Nollywood actresses bleach. Amaka the fact that you say majority of ghanaian actresses are mixed race shows you no nothing about our movie industry cos they are in the minority. Also maybe you can find this hard to believe but there are light skinned ghanaians out there who are not bleached. Truth is both countries have their good and bad but condeming one country when your country is doing the same thing is hypocritical.
Plz lets leave this bleaching poo already. The problem we have on board here is Selly's disgrace - and how to remedy her image before she leaves the house back to Accra. Am Nigerian, by the way, but i feel for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2013
She should have agreed to use a condom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2013
Oya dis selly gist don do, live updates abeg !
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2013
Biigie ordered the ruby housemates to go to the garden and lock the doors.. He told them to go to the sitting room and they found the names of all the diamond housemates in a show glass...
The same thing happened in the diamond house.. Biggy hasnt said anything as of yet!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2013
Some comments on the selly/nando issue
Dzifa Ama Akator ·
I have auditioned for big brother before..it was the year mimi represented Ghana and for your information, its BOLDLY stated on their application form that if chosen to rep a country, you will be tested for all the STIs including AIDS for that matter I know nando is telling a BIG FAT lie...at this point I think selly must just come home because for biggy to allow this nando to disrespect a woman without clearing the air and we have some women on this forum supporting nando is umbelievable................
Then after all the bruhahaha...he goes to tell bimp in secret that hes contracted chlamydia from selly..why didn't he say it in sellys face but rather bimp who he started bragging to in the first place that he had sex with selly...It baffles me, because ive watch that video several times on vvip, on youtube and I saw no sex unless am a virgin..biggy keeps writing 'alerged' sex btwn nando n selly because dey r not sure themselves...nando says dey didn't have sex, the next minute, he just fingered her and is telling us now that he contracted chlamydia from selly? does this makes sense...selly darling come home and let biggy and his africa continue their show..but I know dis is not over yet because I know the next person their gona move on to will be elikem...n it will be better if he also comes home..thanks.

Jennifer Arthur ·
cnt believe nando, girls ar always the first to contact an std, how cme u had temperature n selly has not seen the doctor before, u had your own tin abeg,..u ar mad.

Yommi Chantel · Follow · Class of 94
Nando is a big fool with capital F, he is the most stupid boy I have ever seen in the BBA since it started. Will you be happy if somebody does that to your sister, no wonder you came from the same country with Feza. LAIRS

Samuel Kofi Gador · Top Commenter · GIMPA
Nando next time don't be smashing everything that comes your, you even said to Selly that you want to smash it everyday
now u say what. Abeg go find some chilled water drink and go to bed...nansins

Amy Kamalu · Follow · Uyo Itam, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria · 418 subscribers
She shouldn't cry,she's going home on sunday! Hehehe

Mart Jena · Top Commenter
I have been saying it all along that these two ppl are a shame in BB. They just got hooked to each other without falling in love and started having unprotected sex. All over the world ppl are talking about HIV but they did it skin to skin yet they are two strangers. Now we hear Nando has STD. He realy deserves it. Both must go home.

Gabriel Okeke
selly, that is good for you, why don't go for the man that loves you then one who doesn't love you.

Jay Lemisa Kalonga · Follow · ZIBSIP
Biggie shud giv em a task on stds n aids we see hw much effort n knowledge Nando n selly av

TG Sissy · UNISA
Well she wl go come Sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2013
Melvin cheating on Bimp grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Well,i believe elikem is now wiser!! Both of them look happy playing tennis though but when its time for business,everybody go park well...
You know,sometimes people get lost in happy moments and forget that they have rivals..
Yeah this is true
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2013
am getting pissed out with dis selly nando std issues,u guys should update us with other tinz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2013
I can remember the very first Diary Session, one of the ladies (I think it was Feza) asked Biggie for her thrush cream. That it had been removed from her bag as per contraband.

The reality is people could still get infections before they get in the house. Even after their health status check.

Yet they soak themselves in the jacuzzi and so on. Jacuzzi that hasn't been cleaned in eons.
Betty and Bolt even had sex in the bathtub.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2013
While I blame both nando and selly 4 having unprotected sex. We have 2 be objective. 1) both parties have been on medication 4 some time. 2)Nandi have been quite about dis issue though looking back there has been hints. 3) he and bimp removed their miss when they had d convo so it's not as if he wanted 2 declare the info 2 Africa. That said thank God it's only chlamydia it is cure able. I wish them both well and still think that selly is one of the most entertaining house mates this year. MY2CENTS
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2013
Smh...oneal was too forward. They did not even think twice to understand the task..

Biggie is really cooking real beef among these housemates.. Diamond housemates are really hating on the ruby housemates now..

Awww..the diamond hms got theirs too.. And I'm sure they'd get another reward for their act of selflessness too..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2013
Biggy kept all the letters of the ruby housemates in a shredding machine.. He also kept all the letters of diamond housemates in a shredding machine..
These are letters from home..
Now,the shredding machine has a red button.. If the ruby housemates activate the shredding machine,the diamonds will loose their letters... If the diamonds do he same,ruby will loose all their letters sent from home..
If both houses refuse to shred the letters,biggy will do it himself...
Biggy said he wants to test both houses selflessnesss....
Diamonds refused to do it but the ruby house shredded the diamonds letters..
So ruby house got their letters but diamonds didnt...
Later on,biggy surprised the diamonds by also giving them their letters from home..
Diamonds are very happy that they were not selfish and still got their letters...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2013
hmmmn @ the shredding task!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly mum says she should reduce the alcohol intake..

Mama natasha is crying..so is annabel and bassey too..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2013
Dannyxy: Are we sure the other housemate safe?afterall they share the same toilet and bath,i heard u can contact s.t.d from the toilet
You mean with all the money being pumped into the show via airtel, endemol, mnet etc - that there is only ONE TOILET in each of the houses ? SMH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly's mum said she should reduce her alcohol intake!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.