Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184654 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dillish's turn. wink

Natasha says shez very beautiful.

Dillish says shez fun loving... etc.

Her favourite experience in d BB house is meeting ppl from diff African countries.

Natasha was about asking if she had seen sumone in d house dat she wud love to be in a relationship wiv if she didn't av a bf and Biggie moved d camera to rendezvous room....damn!!! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Bro, your over analysis fit wake Lazarus up for the second tym. Dillish was impassive abt the whole thing. She and Melvin are gud friends and don't be shocked if they leave d house and start dating. Things change cool There are just circumstances around them and I'm not a crazy fan of Mellish. But I like both as individuals that are equally deep and have comportment and are calculative.
Lmao!!! You know say some viewers no dey watch so i no wan leave any stone un-turned... If to say fly pass,i for update am join!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Lmao!!! You know say some viewers no dey watch so i no wan leave any stone un-turned... If to say fly pass,i for update am join!!!
You are on point sha. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
sholay2011: Dillish's turn. wink

Her favourite experience in d BB house is meeting ppl from diff African countries.

Natasha was about asking if she had seen sumone in d house dat she wud love to be in a relationship wiv if she didn't av a bf and Biggie moved d camera to rendezvous room....damn!!! angry
Na god save you say i run sharp sharp go put my ear for tv set.. I heard who she chooose...
The person is

BOLT!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
sholay2011: Dillish's turn. wink

damn! damn! damn!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
bev said she was abused in her previous rlatnship,got pregnant 4 him and she lost d pregnancy.said d guy asked her out for 2yrs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Na god save you say i run sharp sharp go put my ear for tv set.. I heard who she chooose...
The person is

BOLT!!!!
Really? undecided Okay oh...Dillish, I believe you grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Our prayers is working!!! Beverly is telling angelo about some experiences she encountered in her life!!!
The good news is "THE GUY LOOKS SCARED"... ### na play ooh##
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
im kinda sure bev wnt mess up in dis rendezvous room.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
Miss_3v3:

Lol so you don't think sharing toilets with someone who has an std can be passed?
Anyways this is what the admin has to say on Selly's page:
Now about that boy Nando's allegations.

Before Selly went to South Africa,I personaly went with her to do her vaccination for her 1st visit.
Prior to her 2nd and final flight she went for a thorough Medical check up including STD's etc.
She was declared clean and fit and tested negetive for all the STD'S.

Once in South Africa ,as per the norm,all housemates went for medical tests before being allowed into the BBA house.
Thus she went for a 2nd round of thorough tests and again proved negetive.

Whatever evil intentions this boy has against Selly only God and him knows.
His mission is to tarnish Selly's image as much as he can but thats his problem.
His actions show his immaturity and state of mind.

And his reasons for keeping up with his lies,its up to him and his conscience.

The picture being projected of Selly is not who she is.
Selly is a down to earth fun loving person who wouldn't hurt a fly.
Everyone who knows her will tell you how friendly and kind she is.

Yes,she made a mistake to befriend that mop head Nando.
But its over now,Thank God.

She is still our girl and we adore her for her determined spirit in life.
Whatever she is, we love her just the way she is.

Admin 1& 2
‪#‎Team‬ we love Selly

Lets leave this std/sti issue. Biggie should come out and investigate. Lets not throw rocks at someone when we are not sure whether it is true or not.
I agree joor. The house is a mirror of reality...there will always be people like Nando and Selly!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
bassey asked dillish if she has eva had erectn while playing wit d guys and she said yes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Really? undecided Okay oh...Dillish, I believe you grin grin
Lool.. Today na bolt,tommorow na bassey!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
melvin asked dillish if she has any feelings 4 bassey and she said shez nt sure yet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bassey said dillish and him ve a connection.lol funny guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
C'est moi:
melvin asked dillish if she has any feelings 4 bassey and she said shez nt sure yet.
Which kain kweshion be dat? undecided But I think Bassey likes Dillish sha...tho nt sure of her side.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hahahaha!!! Bassey don dey blackmail dillish.. Bassey said he and dillish do frenchkiss and she was begging him to tell them its a lie..
Melvin asked if bassey and dillish have feeling for eachother but she dodged the question stylishly but this time around the housemates attacked her to get to the point and she said "i dont think so"...
Now,bassey was asked and he said he has feeling for her but will respect the fact that she has a boyfriend outside!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
so bad at updating sha.make i siddon dey watch.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bev & Angelo rendezvous! !! Bev too talk shaa ooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Hahahaha!!! Bassey don dey blackmail dillish.. Bassey said he and dillish do frenchkiss and she was begging him to tell them its a lie..
Melvin asked if bassey and dillish have feeling for eachother but she dodged the question stylishly but this time around the housemates attacked her to get to the point and she said "i dont think so"...
Eh eh...who else fell for that lie that Dillish was "in love" wiv Bassey? They are gud friends sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
C'est moi:
Dillish is trynna play safe, didn't want to talk anybody down, just buying friendship
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Updates from ruby pls....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wao Bev's home life is pathetic...she didn't really a parent in her life embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Delish is just a faker. I used to like her but now I'm just indifferent about her. And her excuse for being fake is her boyfriend back home. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
alexumeho: Dillish is trynna play safe, didn't want to talk anybody down, just buying friendship
That's her new strategy and it seems to be working. cool Shez in everyone's gud books...at least for now...and many don't see her as a threat...so the spotlight isn't on her. She is wise.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
Miss_3v3:

Lol so you don't think sharing toilets with someone who has an std can be passed?
Anyways this is what the admin has to say on Selly's page:
Now about that boy Nando's allegations.

Before Selly went to South Africa,I personaly went with her to do her vaccination for her 1st visit.
Prior to her 2nd and final flight she went for a thorough Medical check up including STD's etc.
She was declared clean and fit and tested negetive for all the STD'S.

Once in South Africa ,as per the norm,all housemates went for medical tests before being allowed into the BBA house.
Thus she went for a 2nd round of thorough tests and again proved negetive.

Whatever evil intentions this boy has against Selly only God and him knows.
His mission is to tarnish Selly's image as much as he can but thats his problem.
His actions show his immaturity and state of mind.

And his reasons for keeping up with his lies,its up to him and his conscience.

The picture being projected of Selly is not who she is.
Selly is a down to earth fun loving person who wouldn't hurt a fly.
Everyone who knows her will tell you how friendly and kind she is.

Yes,she made a mistake to befriend that mop head Nando.
But its over now,Thank God.

She is still our girl and we adore her for her determined spirit in life.
Whatever she is, we love her just the way she is.

Admin 1& 2
‪#‎Team‬ we love Selly

Lets leave this std/sti issue. Biggie should come out and investigate. Lets not throw rocks at someone when we are not sure whether it is true or not.
Story ! Story !! Story !!!
Who will tell us a story ?
I will tell u a story !
Hmm. Ok, tell us !

There was [ a ] one girl. . . . ekwee !
There was [ a ] one girl. . . . ekwee !
Her name was S. . .hmm. hmm. hmm [ x 2 ]
If you see this girl. . . . .[ x 2 ]

abeg make una complete am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
C'est moi:
im kinda sure bev wnt mess up in dis rendezvous room.

She can't na..angelo is getting bored already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
Why can't Angelo wearca proper shirt?? Ezi bida
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
practikal: Wao Bev's home life is pathetic...she didn't really a parent in her life embarassed
criusly! shez had a messed up life.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
3milla 4 skul fees..na wa 4 Bev o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Eh eh...who else fell for that lie that Dillish was "in love" wiv Bassey? They are gud friends sha.
Lol.. The girl sabi play guys wella.. She don lead basey on and leave am for particular juncture..
Did you hear when natasha asked dillish a question i didnt get clearly.. Dillish now said apart from from bolt and the other person i was attracted to but backed off...
This girl get sense die!!! Her psychology lecturers will be proud of her cos she dey use her housemates practise psychology101...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
mykali: Delish is just a faker. I used to like her but now I'm just indifferent about her. And her excuse for being fake is her boyfriend back home. Smh.
Whether she be faker oh, whether she be 'realer' oh, that one no 'consign' me..she has been in good light IMO and I see her in the finals and a silent strong contender. Shez my favourite among da ladies.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Angelo is so mature. Uses his brain very well and acts intelligently

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.