Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,922 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183519 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

i humbly apologise if my word sounded harsh to you but you disrespected EVERYONE that said he or she wont vote for bassey...you dont insult people and expect people to lick your arze and praise them for insulting..it's not done anywhere

anyway, i apologise if i insulted you, you insulted me first and i had to defend myself.

No worries mahn...
Got no prob with Ur opinion but d insult... I didn't quote anyone n label their opinion RUBBISH ... dat will be very rude ...

Apology accepted tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Do you really think its possible to get all those country votes for Bassey? Angus will vote Angelo and Pokello before they vote for Bassey. Eugene will vote Annabel, although i don't think they're voting that hard for her. Elbert will probably go to Dellish as history has shown us.
Even with Naija's vote, Bassey will probably be a goner if he doesn't secure ROA or a random country in another region.
We can get SL if and when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
lekpalicious: Wendall won because of rigging plain and simple. You guys vote for Dillish and let me vote for Bassey. I have a bad feeling something will happen when the house merges. Mark my words.

aite ma'am..goodluck in voting for bassey...i pray he survives together with deliish wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol there are some Nigerians on fb voting for Angelo too

Them want Beverly to disgrace herself. Irritants! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
wild child: tongue tongue tongue
Oya, SHIFT!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
languy69:

It'd better be your last reply, you bloody he-goat. Why don't you just mind your business? It is you mama and papa that are uncouth, f.ucking street urchin!
What is your problem sef. All your post are filled with rude comments. Get a grip and grow up. Oloshi nonsense from the way you are acting, It seems that you are a conductor at Ojuelegba or Orile Iganmu.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
a username is scaring me here.no offense o.... #teamdillish n bassey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
THE AMAKA: Do you really think its possible to get all those country votes for Bassey? Angus will vote Angelo and Pokello before they vote for Bassey. Eugene will vote Annabel, although i don't think they're voting that hard for her. Elbert will probably go to Dellish as history has shown us.
Even with Naija's vote, Bassey will probably be a goner if he doesn't secure ROA or a random country in another region.
We can get SL if and when the time comes.
I think so too,if we want to be regional den we save bassey but if we want to be strategic I say we save dilish.and if we divide or split d votes between them both,I won't be surprised if pokello gets naija's vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
lekpalicious: What is your problem sef. All your post are filled with rude comments. Get a grip and grow up. Oloshi nonsense from the way you are acting, It seems that you are a conductor at Ojuelegba or Orile Iganmu.

sometimes it's easier to ignore some certain things.. Quoting him will bring him back to you and once you guys go back and forth, it will lead to hidden posts and bans when the mod responsible for this section comes around..

Let him be, pay no mind to him and he will fade away
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=15485 this nando story dey touch heart o.....prolly that's th reason he behaves the way he does.....plus this bba pple are mad o.....na keitta picture from startgame dey use as the cover story :s
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
lekpalicious: Wendall won because of rigging plain and simple. You guys vote for Dillish and let me vote for Bassey. I have a bad feeling something will happen when the house merges. Mark my words.
Me too. I agree with you but I am voting Bassey with ROA. I don't see him getting Naija unfortunately.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
C'est moi:
a username is scaring me here.no offense o.... #teamdillish n bassey

Is it Lucifer? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

sometimes it's easier to ignore some certain things.. Quoting him will bring him back to you and once you guys go back and forth, it will lead to hidden posts and bans when the mod responsible for this section comes around..

Let him be, pay no mind to him and he will fade away
Lol i've said all that needs to be said. I'm even tired now tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

Is it Lucifer? grin
Why would someone choose such a nick. Na wa o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

Is it Lucifer? grin
yes!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yinkade: http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=15485 this nando story dey touch heart o.....prolly that's th reason he behaves the way he does.....plus this bba pple are mad o.....na keitta picture from startgame dey use as the cover story :s
The iddiot who wrote that article is an expensive one!!!
Just look at how they are giving excuses for nando's behaviour!!! I hate to say this, but his story is just there and not too touching to me.. Bassey's story is more touching!!!
See them iddiots painting nando as being a victim of circumstance and that explains some of his behaviours... The conspiracy picture is getting more clearer by the day...
Other people have also gone through stffs in their life and nando will not be the first.. We choose the paths we take in life and we're solely responsible for our happiness..
Nando is an iddiot and a bad person!!! That guy is dangerous and nothing will change that..

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
i wont have you guys derail this(my) wonderful thread grin grin grin with insults,y'all should learn how to ignore some comments,i know its not easy but you can ..thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 16, 2013
So who are we voting for now?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:04am On Jul 16, 2013
Kslib:
The iddiot who wrote that article is an expensive one!!!
Just look at how they are giving excuses for nando's behaviour!!! I hate to say this, but his story is just there and not too touching to me.. Bassey's story is more touching!!!
See them iddiots painting nando as being a victim of circumstance and that explains some of his behaviours... The conspiracy picture is getting more clearer by the day...
Other people have also gone through stffs in their life and nando will not be the first.. We choose the paths we take in life and we're solely responsible for our happiness..
Nando is an iddiot and a bad person!!! That guy is dangerous and nothing will change that..

bros u harsh no be small oo lolz,long time,dem ban u ni? #Justkidding bt serzli,from what i read,the story is touching,lets not be biased,he's not sure maybe his dad his dead or alive,his brother is missing,the sister got married and doesnt keep in touch again,the last time they interacted,she told him she's scared and he's just 22,my brother,its not easy,im not trying to defend him,just wanna be objective to my own reasoning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:08am On Jul 16, 2013
wild child:

bros u harsh no be small oo lolz,long time,dem ban u ni? #Justkidding bt serzli,from what i read,the story is touching,lets not be biased,he's not sure maybe his dad his dead or alive,his brother is missing,the sister got married and doesnt keep in touch again,the last time they interacted,she told him she's scared and he's just 22,my brother,its not easy,im not trying to defend him,just wanna be objective to my own reasoning
How do we know he is not lying? He is a pathological liar. He wants this sob story for africa to feel pity for him bla bla. I dnt buy it. Lets not forget he is out for Melvins blood

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Miss_3v3: Sorry to say this but you are an slowpoke. We are not challenging your votes. You guys can vote for Lady Gaga for all we care. What we are challenging is our right to vote for WHO WE LIKE. NOT WHO YOU SAY WE SHOULD VOTE FOR OR WHO YOU GUYS WANT TO RIG UNDER GHANA. It's called respect. Look it up in the dictionary. When Seun(OWNER) chases us away then will surely leave. But until then get used to us being around.

Afterall they made it clear that they prefer dillish n bassey to elikem when the 3 of dem happens to be up 2geder...so we also hve ur preferences
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2013
Everyday fight why? Lol this big bro will kill some of you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2013
lekpalicious: How do we know he is not lying? He is a pathological liar. He wants this sob story for africa to feel pity for him bla bla. I dnt buy it. Lets not forget he is out for Melvins blood
GBAM!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 16, 2013
Btw what happened to Ms Sparkles? Dnt see her anymore grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 12:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Wow. I read too much fuckery in twenty pages my eyes are bleeding. You people have strength oh. More grease to thy elbows.

Feza and "Owlneal" like you people call him are kissing and getting all smoochy. Who knows, maybe they will brap tonight. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:20am On Jul 16, 2013
safarigirl: ghana's in-law, Pokello...see we even helped them by voting their in-law before, Naija are good neighbours

WTF!..r u 4 real?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 12:22am On Jul 16, 2013
You see now!! You guys are convincing confusing me!!! Now,i don't know who to vote again!!!! Inshort! Am not voting anybody again!! Chai! My head wan scatter!!!!'

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.